001

My Stupid Arranged Marriage [EDITING]

"Kring!" your bell rang. You groaned and pushed the alarm away because you felt extremely annoyed for the disturbance. Your action caused your alarm to fall down from the small table next to your bed. You got up and sat down for a moment.

You took a look at your clock. It's 6.45 am. Still early but you think you want to take a bath now so without wasting any time, you stood up and stretched your body. You grabbed your towel and reached the bathroom, still half awake.

After 5 minutes, you got out from the bathroom and wore your school uniform. 

 

Now, you're ready for school. You went downstairs to your dining room to have your meal together with your parents. By the time you arrived, you saw your parents were already eating their breakfast. They greeted you cheerfully "Morning, sweetie!" "Morning, mom, dad" you greeted them back while smiling.

Even your parents were busy with their business, they often be at home. It's because they don't want you to be ignored and lack of attention from your own parents.

You quickly ate your healthy breakfast without wasting any time. After you took your breakfast, you glanced at your watch around your small wrist.

"Mom, dad I have to go now!" "Okay, have a safe journey dear!" they said in unison.

"Okay!" you shouted, making sure that they heard you. Time was ticking and you didn't want to waste your precious time so you got into your limousine. Your limousine looks like this :

You greeted your chaffeur. "Hello, Mr. Lee" "Hello miss" he replied while bowing at you. He didn't forget to open the door for you and you smiled gratefully at him, stepping into the limousine.

Your journey to the school  was fine. When you arrived at school, you can see 4 of your bestfriends were waiting for you at the main gate.

You chuckled. You knew they'll be mad at you because you're late again for the umpteenth time. "Hi, guys! Sorry I'm late again." You greeted them and gave them an apologetic look for being late. "As long as you are here already, we're fine" One of your bestfriends spoke.

"Since everyone is here, why don't we go to class now? We're going to be late. We're lucky because we all are in the same class." Minji mumbled as she side eyed you. "Okay then. Let's go~" you cooed.

All of you were heading to your class but stopped when you excused yourself to the locker to take something. None of them questioned anything and let you went to your locker.

When you're heading to your locker, you can hear some boys were squealing over you. You unconsciously rolled your eyes as it was a habit when you were annoyed.

But, you didn't realized someone was walking towards you without looking at the front. 

Dum!

You bumped onto someone. "Hey! Are you blind? Can't you see me walking? Ugh stupid" the one who bumped onto you said. "Excuse me? You were the one who bumped onto me! You shouldn't putting all the blame on me when you were not looking where you were heading to!" You yelled. The girl was pissing you off. You were already annoyed to the fact that boys in your school ruined your morning but then the girl just had to appear and ruined it more.

Everyone who was walking just looking at the scene. Whispers could be heard clearly. People weren't hiding what they were whispering about,  knew the fact that two queenkas just bumped onto each other and caused a scene. You heard your name and your enemy's name were mentioned in their gossip. Slowly, you looked up and saw Hyosung, the well known queenka for her y attitude.

And she was also the kingka's girlfriend, Jung Daehyun. "What? How dare you! Don't you know who I am? I'm Jeon Hyosung. The prettiest queenka in this school!" 

"Who are you or how pretty are you are none of my business. I just hope you can get your eyes checked so you won't bumping random people anymore" You muttered under your breath. 

Hyosung who heard that started to get really pissed with you. No one pisses off Hyosung, The Jung Daehyun's girlfriend!

Pang!

I guess you all guess it right. Jeon Hyosung, who thought she was the queen, just slapped you, who were obviously the real queen. When you were about to return the painful slap on her cheek, someone stopped you from hurting Hyosung. You turned around to see whose voice was that.

Then you saw the famous kingka, Jung Daehyun. You rolled your eyes for the hundredth time for the day. You were pretty sure he was here to back up his poor, stupid girlfriend.

"No. One. Touch. My. Girlfriend" Daehyun muttered angrily, with his fist clenched. "O-oppa, she want to slap me. I'm scared" Hyosung snuggled to Daehyun and fake a whimper.

You couldn't believe it. She was lying! Obviously, she was the one who is guilty here. People around you and the couple scoffed at Hyosung's attitude. They never liked her anyway. You knew that everyone knew who was right and who was wrong. They were there, watching the scene the whole time and of course, not backing Hyosung up for even once. Plus, you were sure that even you defend yourself, Daehyun would never believe your explanation. All he cared of was his damn girlfriend.

So, you just left the couple. Meanwhile Daehyun tried to comfort Hyosung who was currently, faking a sob in Daehyun's arms. Hyosung smirked in victory.

 


 

So guys, how is it? Maybe it's not as good as you expected it would be. If so, I will apologize. Also, do excuse the grammatical errors and my poor english. I'm still learning so my grammar is a bit rusty. Well, I hope you enjoy the first chapter! Have a nice day ahead~

Suscribes, comments and upvotes would be loved and mostly appreciated <3