Chapter Two

The Adventures of Marriage (Sequel to

Delilah's POV

All day Jaebeom and I were in and out of a million furniture stores. We tried out a billion couches and beds, and felt a bunch of comforters, rugs, curtains, anything with fabric to see if it was soft enough for our home. 

When we finally finished picking out all of our furniture we went to go buy paint to paint all the walls. 

While we were picking out paints Jaebeom's phone went off. I heard him occasionally say some words then when he hung up he told me he had to go meet up with someone and he'll be back. I said "Ok" and he kissed me on the cheek before he left.

After I picked the paint by myself I went home, set out off the paints, rollers, and paint tins. I changed into some overalls, rolled up the legs, some music, and went to work. 

Jaebeom's POV

"We've decided to add you to our label"  Lee Joonkyung but I was told to call him Dok2 tells me. He is the CEO of this record label named Illionaire records (let's pretend that's an American company for now). 

"Thank you I won't let you do and I'll do my best!" I reply back. We shake hands and he tells me to fill out some paperwork and I'll be able to start recording in a few days. 

I quickly head back home to tell Delilah the news. When I get home my jaw dropped, our living room looked beautiful. The furniture had already arrived and Delilah had finished painting the walls and on one walls she did this amazing mural. 

(Is this living room amazing?! \(^0^)/)

I went upstairs to see where she was so I could tell her how great the living room looked. She was in the bathroom about to take a shower. I came up behind her as she was about to unbuckle her overall strap and squeezed her tight.

"You did a fantastic job on the living room" I say in her ear and she grins.

"You really like it?" she asks as she turns in my arms. Her face, clothes, and hands are full of paint and her hair is in a loopsided bun. 

"Yes, the mural is incredible and I like how you designed the furniture" 

"Thanks Jaebeom" she kisses me on the nose "I need to wash all this paint off" 

I let her go and leave the bathroom so she can proceed with her shower. Shortly after, I hear the doorbell ring. I go downstairs to get it and when I open the door our parents are at the door. 

"Welcome" I say as I hold the door open for my in-laws and I hug my parents and thank them for the car and tell them how much I've missed them.

When everyone walks into the living room they all admire Delilah's artwork.

"Wow, this is absolutely gorgeous" my mother comments.

"I love how the whole thing is put together" Delilah's mother adds.

"Delilah did it all. Isn't she a true artist?" I remark as they all sit down.

"Yes, she's wonderful. Where is she?" her mother asks.

"She's in the shower. She'll be out soon" I tell them all and they nod. 

"Sorry we couldn't make it to the airport this morning, we were caught up in traffic" my parents explain to me. They had moved to the States and were living in Seattle, where my father lived when he was younger, before he moved to South Korea. 

"It's okay" I assure them. 

"Their faces were priceless when they seen the car. They got in it so quick" Delilah's father tells my parents and we all laugh a little.

"Who was at the door?" I hear Delilah ask me as she's coming downstairs with a towel on her head. She looks over and sees everyone staring at her, "Oh hello everyone"

She hugs her parents first then she hugs my parents. My father is awkward as she hugs him since he doesn't really give hugs, Delilah notices and laughs under her breath. They all compliment her on her work on the living room and she thanks everyone.

We all sit down and then they all tell us why the have come. 

"We came to tell you guys that we've signed you up for marriage counseling!" 

"What?!" Delilah and I both say at the same time.