Chapter 22

The Adventures of Marriage (Sequel to

Delilah's POV

"I-I'm really scared right now, you're so obsessed with me that you Photoshop me into pictures?" he backs away from me. 

Damnnit, I thought I would bring back his memories with pictures but it didn't work. I would have to take some drastic measures now. 

I quickly take my belt off, grab his arms and tie them behind his back.

"What the hell are you doing?!" he yells, I cover his mouth. I look around for something to shove in his mouth, I drag him into his room, without moving my hand. I place a clean sock in his mouth, then use another longer, and tie it around his mouth to keep the other sock in, 

I put my hood on, peak outside, then I rush him into the elevator, not being seen. When we reach the lobby, I rush Jaebeom out the door while the security guard was watching a small television. 

I shove him into the car, apologizing after I make him bump his head, then I get on my side, 

Once I put his seatbelt on for him I take the sock out of his mouth. 

"Are you a maniac?! How dare you kidnap me? As soon as I find a phone I'm calling the police on you!" he screams at me. 

"Calm down, I have to show you something" I tell him as we drive off. 

All throughout the car ride Jaebeom was calling me crazy, insane, psycho, things in that category, but I just ignored him. 

"Here we are" I say over all his complaining when we pull up to our house. 

"Is this your house?" he questions. 

"It's our house" I correct him.

I get out the car and let him out but I don't tie his mouth because all our neighbors know we're married and are well aware I'm not kidnapping him so his screaming was useless, they just looked at us and grinned as if we were just joking. 

"Is seeing our house bringing back any memories?" I ask as he looks around.

''I've never seen this place before" he comments.

What's it gonna take for him to remember?! I was getting impatient. 

"Can I please go home?" he begs.

"This is your home Jaebeom! Please remember!" I was getting desperate. 

"Look, I don't know where I am and I still don't know who you are, set my hands free now so I can go!" he raises his voice.

"But I-"

"Right now!" his booming voice comes at me, unexpected.

"Fine!" I yell back and untie his hands.

He goes towards the door, he looks back before he leaves, then he slams the door. 

Minutes later I see him getting picked up by the girl, she gets out the car and checks to see if he was okay, as if I would hurt my husband! I glare at the two through the window

When they drive away I sit on the couch, what if Jaebeom never gets his memory back? Is our marriage really over? I can't be over! It just couldn't! 

I was at the point of breaking down and just give up on trying to fix our marriage. 

I went upstairs, got ready for bed, and slept on it. Tomorrow was a new day, maybe I'll wake up and Jaebeom will be mine again. 

~~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up that next morning, I looked over to the empty spot in our bed. If our marriage was over, the rest of my days will remain like this. 

As I was thinking depressing thoughts the doorbell rang. I make my way downstairs and open it to see Jaebeom, and the insane woman Kimono or whatever her name was. 

"Hello Delilah, Kimiko has something to tell you" Jaebeom says and nudges her.

"Turns out you can't marry someone who is already married, we found that out today when we tried to fill out a marriage license and he already had one"

"Yeah, that's what I've been telling you two" hearing her sound stupid made me feel warm inside. 

"Well I came to apologize and give Taketo back to you, since you two are rightfully married" she bows then scurried away. 

"His name is Jaebeom!" I yell after her, she looks back then gets in her car and drives away. 

I let Jaebeom in, he too owed me an apology.

I crossed my arms and waited.

He clears his throat, "I'm sorry I didn't believe you" he says in a low voice, but said it nonetheless. 

"I forgive you" I smile, he was always easily forgiven.

"Now that I know you're not crazy, could you help me get my memory back"

"Of course, first things first, I think we should get you to a doctor" I grab my coat, put on my boots, and grab my keys. 

"You're going just like that?" he questions, referring to me being in pajamas.

"Yes, what you don't like them?" I joke.

"No I think they're cute" he smiles at me, 'they seem familiar" 

That was when I remembered these were the same pajamas I wore when we went to that diner and everyone was staring at us. (Chp 5 from Two Shades of Love)

Once we arrive at the doctors, I fill out all of Jaebeom's info and we go in soon after. 

I waited as the doctor scanned Jaebeom's brain. Moments later I was called in to hear the results. 

"As you've probably guessed he has amnesia, it's not severe so you still have the chance to get his memory back" he tells me, "go to major things he should remember, his parents, his job, his friends, things like that and it should start to jog his memory" 

"Thank you I'll make sure to do that" I say before we leave out. 

"Where to now?" he asks. 

"I think we should go visit your parents" I suggest.

I drive him over there and when he turns to look at the house he tells me he remembers this house, I was already making progress. 

When we went inside he remembered everyone in his family, and their names, it was as if he didn't even loose his memory when it came to them.

"What brings you two here?" his father asks, I lie and say we've missed them and Jaebeom goes along with it. 

"It was nice seeing my family, I feel like I haven't seen them in forever. Let's go visit AOM, I think I remember them too"  he comments. 

I drive him down to their regular hangout and when they see Jaebeom they all come to greet him, they greeted me too but not as enthusiastic as they did Jaebeom.

"You guys know her?" he asks them.

They give him a strange look.

"Of course we do, she's your wife man" Cha Cha replies.

"Is she really? I'm having a hard time remembering that" he mumbles to himself.

"Did he forget his memory?" Hep asks me.

"Supposedly but he seems to be remembering everyone" I was confused at this point.

"Just keep at it, I'm sure he'll remember you soon" the guys give me encouragement. 

After their visit I started back home, hesitating to take him to 1llionaire.

"What about 1llionaire, aren't you going to take me there too?" he requests. 

"You sure you want to go?"

"Yeah why not" he was eager so I drove him. 

When we walk in everyone gives us this look, as if they didn't know where our relationship stood. 

He greeted everyone, remembering them as well. 

"Hey Jaebeom, I wanted to talk to you about something" Mr. Dok2 declares when he sees us. 

We go into his office and he tells us he fired Elliot"

"Why?" Jaebeom questions. 

"Because we found this disk in his office, and it was a version of the incident but we watched it more and Elliot left the camera on when he admits to drugging Delilah so I fired him for obvious reasons" he explains.

"What incident?" Jaebeom raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean? What you don't remember?"

"I was told I have amnesia so refresh my memory a little"

"Uhh, actually I don't think I should be the one telling you, I'll leave that up to your wife"

"Right, and she's suppose to be my wife I heard?" he points towards me.

"Yes, you don't remember your own wife?"

"No, I have no idea who she is" he admits. 

"Okay, well I have to get back to something. I hope you two work it out" he leaves out,  Jaebeom and I soon leave after.

Once we arrive home, I still try to figure out a way to get him to remember me. Why is it that I was the only one who he didn't remember? 

Jaebeom's POV

(Flashback to last night)

Kimiko and I get ready for bed as we still discuss the crazy Delilah girl. 

"I can't believe she kidnapped me, she must really be insane" I comment.

"Yeah, a total wacko!" she replies as we get into bed.

"Well she can't steal me away if you're with me" I put my arm around her as she lays her head on my chest. 

"You're safe with me Taketo, goodnight" she says.

"Goodnight" I answer and turn the lights out. 

I fell myself drift off to sleep. 

Author's POV

While Jabeom is sleeping, memories of Delilah flash through his head one by one, and when he reaches his final memory when he gets bashed on the back of his head he wakes up in a cold sweat, breathing heavily.

Jaebeom's POV

"I remember her!" I sit up and Kimiko falls off my chest. 

"What?" she rubs her eyes.

"I said I remember her, I remember Delilah, she's the love of my life how could I forget her! I have to get over there and tell her I remember her now"

"If she's the love of your life then why wasn't she with you while you were getting wasted at that club?" Kimiko asks. 

"Because I was mad at her"

"Why were you mad at her?"

I pause.

"Because she screwed another guy that works where I work" I reveal

"She sounds like a terrible wife to me"

"She's a good wife she just made a mistake, a big mistake, but I mean just saying sorry can't make up for her cheating on me, I want her to earn my love back" 

"Then make her earn your love, pretend you still have memory loss and see if she's willing to make you fall back in love with her"

"I like the way that sounds, I might just do it" I say.