Chapter 7: Fake Tattoo's!

The Adventures of Marriage (Sequel to

Delilah's POV

I jerk back and glare at him, I had a feeling he remembered me! 

"When did you remember me?" I asked him.

"At first I was clueless, but then I remembered the only Scorpio girlfriend I had" he smirks.

"Well I knew the entire time!" I confess.

"If you knew why did you go on a date with me when you're married?" 

"That wasn't a date I just wanted you to leave me the hell alone! Besides Jaebeom knows about us"

"If he knows about us why did he leave you alone with me?" he steps closer to me.

"Because he trusts me!" I step back.

"Wow after I dumped you, did you self-esteem get so low you had to go date an Asian guy? Is it because you know he's never going to dump you or what?"

"Me dating Jaebeom doesn't have to do with you! And that's not why I dated him, as if! You're still an egotistic bastard I see" I cross my arms.

"Then why are you dating him?"

"First of all, I'm married to him! And second of all, who the hell are you that I have to explain my marriage. I already had to explain my relationship countless of times and now I realized that was a waste of time! And you know what else is a waste of time? Sitting here arguing with you" on that note I slam the door in his face leaving him standing there. I was done trying to prove Jaebeom and I's love for people who don't have any say in our relationship.

I looked at the bathroom on my way to our bedroom but I was too lazy to finish it, so I told myself I'll do it  tomorrow. Right as I was about to change out of my clothes my phone rang. It was Jaebeom telling me to meet him outside. 

I walked all the way back downstairs and opened the door to see him leaning on our car with a bouquet of lavender chrysanthemums. It was worth walking all the way back downstairs.

"These are for you" he hands them to me, "this man was selling them and they were so pretty so I bought some for you" he tells me. 

"Aww thank you Jaebeom" I peck him on the lips then smelled the flowers. 

"You're welcome gorgeous. You know I picked these up by a farmer's market, it look pretty interesting, you want to go?"

"I'd like that"

"After you" he opens the car door for me and I get in, then he comes around on the other side to get in. 

We drive to this farmers market and there's a bunch of people. There's stands and stands of fresh vegetables and fruits. Jaebeom and I pick up some fruits and this nice man even gave us some free grapes. We ate them as we walked down the remainder of the farmer's market, hand in hand. I look over at Jaebeom, he misses his mouth and hits his lip with the grapes. I laugh and he realizes I seen his fail.

"What's funny?" he asks as he throws a grape in my face.

"Don't waste our free grapes!" I scold him.

"I  don't see it as "wasting them" but as a potential snack for a hungry bird that flies by" he assures me. 

As we walk further down the market, more things besides food are being sold, like clothes, accessories, and other stuff handmade by the people who were selling it. 

"Check these out" Jaebeom says as he passes a stand selling fake tattoo's. He looks through all the kiddie designs and buys a whole handful. We buy a water bottle and find a bench to sit on.

"This one is hard core!" he tells me after he peels of the water drenched back paper to reveal a small lion, "to match the one on my chest"

I laughed at the fact that he had placed multiple fake tattoo's all over his right arm. Majority were animals with smiling faces. 

"You put on one" he tells me. 

"Where?" I ask him and he tells me to close my eyes. 

I feel him stick it in the middle of my forehead and demands that I don't move. Once he's done he dries the water droplets from my face and I look at it from the reflection of my phone. It's a letter "J" 

He bursts with laughter as I tried to rub it off, it was on there pretty good. 

"This better come off by tomorrow!" I order but he just keeps laughing

Soon I find myself covered with all the rest of the fake tattoo's he couldn't fit on himself. As we're walking home multiple people were staring and laughing at us but Jaebeom didn't seem to mind so neither did I.