Chapter 17: Elliot the Idiot strikes again!

The Adventures of Marriage (Sequel to

Jaebeom's POV

As I put out more and more songs and music videos my career started to build and so did my publicity,. I was being asked to do collaborations, interviews, and special guest appearances on TV. My dream was coming true right in front of me. 

Right now I was on my way to a radio station to be interviewed about my new album. I was told it was going to be a live broadcast so I mentally went over what I was going to say if they asked me certain questions. When I pulled up, I seen fan girls crowded around holding signs. I was flattered and when I got out I tried to give them all autographs. 

Once I was inside the building, a woman led me to where I was going to be interviewed.

Delilah's POV

Jaebeom wanted to to go listen to his radio interview at the 1llionaire Records building. I walked in and everyone greeted me with a "Hello Mrs. Park", being called Mrs. Park was always just music to my ears. I seen everyone sitting in Mr.Dok2's office, I went in while they were trying to find the station, they told me they had saved me a seat. Unfortunately it was next to Elliot. I made no eye contact with him as I sat on the small couch. 

Finally they get to the interview and turn it up and we all listen in silence. 

Jaebeom's POV

I was doing great all throughout the interview, they had asked me all the questions I had expected. That is until they asked me about my personal life.

"So Jay, I know all your fans are just as curious, are you dating anyone?" the DJ asks me.

"Actually I'm married"

"Married! That's a shock, who's the lucky lady?"

"Her name is Delilah" I answer with a smile.

"What a pretty name, how long have you two been married" 

"For a few months" 

"How lovely, looks like we have some callers, lets hear what they have to say about your wonderful marriage" he hits this button and tells the caller they're on. 

"I heard your wife was black is that true?" asked the caller. 

"Yes that is true"

"Ewww, why would you marry a black girl, Asian men and Black women don't look good together" they rudely commented. 

The DJ then put it on to the next caller. 

"I had no idea you were married to a Black girl, that makes me question whether I should continue to be your fan"

The DJ clicked it to the next caller again.

"I personally don't mind you being with a Black girl, I mean I love Black girls because they know how to please me in bed"

Finally the DJ just ended up not taking anymore calls. 

"Wow, you're fans have pretty negative things to say about your wife, what do you have to say about that?"

I paused to think about what I was going to say. 

"I have no comment" 

Delilah's POV

"I have no comment" I hear Jaebeom say after these terrible fans of his talked crap about me. What did he mean no comment? Was he not going to defend me?! 

Everyone was looking towards me, I just got up and walked out. I sat in my car and listened to the rest to see if he would say anything about it, but nothing. He just acted like nothing happened. I couldn't believe it. 

I drove home and waited for him to come home, when I heard the door close I kept my eyes on the TV. Jaebeom walked in and kissed me on the cheek but I didn't react. 

"Did you hear the radio show?" he asks but I don't answer him. Finally he realizes something is wrong. 

"What's wrong gorgeous?" 

"I really didn't appreciate how you just let your mean fans talk crap about me on the radio and not stick up for me" I say. 

"You can't seriously be mad about that?" 

"Yeah I am mad! Why didn't you say anything Jaebeom?!"

"Because babe, people are always going to talk , people talk about me and I don't do anything"

"I understand that but I mean you couldn't have said at least "don't say things like that about my wife" you not saying anything makes our relationship look like a joke!"

"You're being dramatic Delilah!" his voice gets louder. 

"No I'm not! When I was sitting there listening to it with your friends at your company they couldn't even believe you didn't do anything!" 

"So what you want me to cuss them out? Then I'd lose even more fans!"

"What are you trying to say, you lost fans because you told them you were married?!" 

"You heard them? They weren't exactly thrilled I was married to you!"

"So you're fans are more important than me?!"

"You always claim everything I do is over you if I don't do every damn thing you say!"

"You're a stupid bastard! I declare and leave out of the room. I got downstairs, pull on my boots and throw my coat on. 

"Every time we get into an argument you always act like you're going to leave me! Fine! Leave! But I'm not going after you!" he shouts from the stairs. 

"I wouldn't want you to! You'll probably lose some fans!" I say before I slam the door behind me and drive off. 

For a while I was just driving, I didn't know where to go. Once I noticed I was going to eventually run out of gas I stopped by a 24 hour resturant and drank free water since I left my wallet. 

"Fight with Jay?" a voice says and I look up to see Elliot. 

"It's none of your business" I reply yet he still feels the need to sit down. 

"Correct me if I'm wrong but did you fight because he didn't offend you on the radio?"

I just stay quiet.

"I figured. If it makes you feel any better I too think that was wrong, I mean he should have stood up for you! He is your husband after all not the fan's husband"

Since he seemed to be making sense I started to listen. 

"If I was your husband I would have cussed that fan out, and I wouldn't care if my career ended right then and there, because at the end of the day my wife is more important to me than anything"

"I mean I didn't want him to loose fans, but regardless he's going to loose fans, defending your wife should gain you more fans if anything!" I add. 

"Exactly! I don't see why he doesn't understand that" 

"You know you're not so bad" I admit as I take a sip of my water. 

"Thanks. Hey let's get out of here, I think I know something that'll cheer you up" 

We get in our cars and I follow Elliot to where ever he claimed was going to make me feel better. We pull up in front of our old high school. 

"Why are we here?" I ask him, he doesn't say anything he just grabs my hand and leads me. 

"Remember when you spray painted that?" he asks me as I look up to see the window for the girls bathroom. When I was just starting to express my art when I was in 10th grade and when Elliot dumped me I started expressing it in vandalization.

"Yeah, I got suspended for a week because of it" I laugh a little. 

"All throughout out those three years when I would look up at it, I would always think of you, and how happy we were together"

"Whatever, if we were so happy then why did you dump me?"

"I don't know, I was sixteen, I was and stupid" he reveals. 

"You sure were stupid"

"I can honestly say that you were the best girlfriend I ever had. Even after I graduate high school I would find myself thinking of you"

I wasn't really sure how to respond to that. We just went back to the cars, when I tried to start mine I wouldn't go. I looked at the gas tank and it was on "E"

"Damnit!" I hit the steering wheel, once Elliot realizes I hadn't start my car yet, he turns off his and comes to mine. 

"No gas" I explain. 

"I'll take you home" he offers, that was my only way home so I get out and we both go to his car. 

As minutes passed I began to doze off on the car trip. I woke up to see myself in a bed, I raise up and I automatically know who's house I was at. 

"Elliot?" I say and he walks in. 

"You're awake. You fell asleep in the car so I brought you to my place" he hands me a cup of hot chocolate. 

"Why didn't you just take me home? You know where I live"

"You don't want to go home? Jaebeom's going to think he won the fight" he tells me. 

"It doesn't matter, I'll just be the bigger person" I get out of the bed but when I walk a few steps I feel dizzy, then I just black out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Delilah's POV

I woke up in Elliots bed again, except this time I was . I look over and Elliot also was . 

"You son of a !" I yell as I pull the covers over me, it jerks Elliot and he wakes up. 

"What's wrong?"

"You know exactly what's wrong! You drugged me you piece of !" I start hitting him with my fist. He grabs my wrists and pulls me on top of him. 

"You we're a natural" he says and I feel his morning wood underneath me. 

"You're disgusting" I pull away from him and start getting my clothes, I quickly put them on and ran out the door. 

I go to a restaurant and clean up, then I walk a few blocks to my car. I call Jaebeom and told him I had car troubles and ended up sleeping in the car, he said he was on his way. 

"Delilah you should have told me earlier that your car stopped? It's dangerous sleeping in your car like that! What if something happened to you?"

"I know I'm sorry" I couldn't even look at him. 

"I'm just glad you're okay. And while were talking, I want to apologize, I should have said something to those fans. But to make it up to you I scheduled this interview for us to talk about our marriage and it's going to be on TV! Doesn't that sound exciting?"

I couldn't even answer I just cried.

"Aww don't cry, you're too pretty to cry" he pulls over and hugs me, "I'm really sorry Delilah" he says in my ear in the sweetest voice. 

I just couldn't stop crying, I had cheated on Jaebeom and I felt terrible.