JOAH!

The Adventures of Marriage (Sequel to

Jaebeom's POV

I was furious! How dare she not be grateful for that nice gesture! I aggresively changed my clothes and got into bed. Minutes later I heard Delilah walk in. 

"Jaebeom? Are you sleeping?"

I didn't answer her so she would think I was.

"I know you're not sleeping. I heard you in here ranting to yourself"

But I still didn't answer her. She walked over and looked me in the eye.

"I'm sorry Jaebeom. I really do appreciate all that art stuff. I'm grateful for you going through so much to get it here too. And I'm really sorry for not going with you to the banquet, I should have went, I really do need a break from painting. And I feel even worse for not going since you were going to pretend you have a good time to not make me feel bad. You're the best husband in the entire universe and I don't tell you that enough! So please, please, please, pleeeeeease, forgive me! Please?" she says to me. 

"Okay, I forgive you, but you have to make it up to me!" I demand.

"Anything?"

"Tomorrow you don't paint. Instead you pay attention to me! All day! Until it's twelve midnight!" 

"Tomorrow, you'll be my everything!" she tells me and it makes me smile. 

Then she climbs in bed next to me. 

"Look at that, it's already tomorrow!" she annonces and the clock says 12:02 A.M, "what do you want me to do for you?" 

"How about for now we just go to sleep, that's what you can do for me"

She snuggles up next to me and I hear her lightly begin to snore.

That next morning Delilah was true to her word, she made my favorite breakfast and we ate in front of the TV like how I liked. After breakfast she told me to choose what I wanted her to put on. I wanted us to match so we both wore green sleeved baseball tee's and brown khaki shorts, except her's were shorter than mine, and green and white sneakers.  

"We cute" she said as we both stood in the mirror's on our closets. 

Then she let me style her hair, but it came out ugly so she just put it in a french braid. 

"I need braids" I say.

"Why?"

"Because you have a braid. We gotta fully match!" I explain. 

She cornrows one side of my head and I think I look bad . 

After we finished getting ready we went to show the world how cute we were. We walked arm in arm down the street but then we got hot and walked back to get the car, the world had a good glimpse of us. 

Delilah drove as I put my face towards the cool car A.C, we were going to Illionaire, Dok2 told me he had a surpise for me. 

Once we arrived I was lead to some room with a huge projector screen, it was like a smaller version of a movie theatre. Everyone was already in there seats, and Delilah and I got the last two. 

After the music starts the the video appears on the screen I notice it was my own video, my very first video! 

">http://

(A/N: I'm fully aware this isn't Jay Park's first video, but it's ma jam right now! :] I would have put "Welcome" but I kind of don't like it...lol. Oh and let's all pretend Joah is in English ;] here's the translation http://popgasa.com/2013/04/09/jay-park-park-jae-beom-joah/ )

Everyone applauded when it was over and Delilah gave me a standing ovation. 

"That was a-mazing! You're first music video! How exciting!" she squeals, 

The screen rises and the lights come on and Dok2 is standing on the stage and he calls me up. I hurry onto the stage and everyone cheers for me. After they finish I thank them all and they start chanting "Speech! Speech!" 

"I'm really thankful that I had the oppurtunity to make a video with all you lovely people, you all had an important part in the video. I love workinf here at Iliionaire, I'm truly living my dream right now. Thank you all for helping it come true"

I see Delilah still standing and she's just smiling so hard, she looked so proud of me. 

"Of course I wouldn't even have the confidence I have now it it weren't for my biggest fan. She's the one who the song is about." I point towards her and call her up on stage. She comes up on stage and jumps into my arms, just as happy to see my dream come true. 

I hand her the microphone and she smiles at everyone and says "Hello'' and everyone greets her back.

"Uh, I also am thankful for you all making Jaebeom's dream come true. I've seen him go through a lot to get here and I'm really proud of him. He's just so cute when he sings! And he's so sweet to write his first hit about me" everyone awe's and she thanks them again and gives Dok2 the microphone. 

We leave the stage hand in hand and everyone comes up to me and congratulates me one by one. Having my very own music video is an unbelievable feeling!

While everyone is talking to me about my video Delilah tells me she'll be right back and wanders off into the crowd. I try to see where she's going but I eventually loose sight of her. 

After everyone is done congratulating me I wait outside on the car for Delilah, then I get a text from her to close my eyes. I do as she says and suddenly I hear a "Now open them!"

I uncover my eyes to see Delilah decked out in "Jay Park" labeled items. A "Jay Park" shirt with "AOM & 1llionaire" on the back, wristbrands, bracelets, a necklace, a belt, even a ponytail holder all with my name on it! 

"So do you like the designs I came up with?" she asks me as she gives me a 360 turn.

"Like them? I love them! You did an excellent job!" I grab her and squeeze her tight. 

"I'm glad you love them, because they're going to go on sale soon, these are the first one's ever made" she informs me. 

"You made so many items? You think people will buy it?" 

"I think? I know! You're going to be big my love! I believe in you!" 

When she told me that, I could care less what other people thought, as long as the love of my life believed in me, I knew I would suceed.

~~~~~ A Few Weeks Later~~~~~

Jaebeom's POV

''Joah" was a hit, it was at the top of the charts! I heard it on TV, on the radio, it was really getting popular. Not only was my song getting popular but so was I. I would go places and people would ask me for a picture or an autograph. 

"Wow, I actually have fans" I said to Delilah as I was looking at the YouTube comments on my video. 

"Lots of them" she said as she pointed at the many views

I watched as she read the comments and smiled. 

She was my wife, my best friend, and my number one fan all mixed in one, I'm glad she liked the song, I wrote it when we first started talking.

________________________________________________________________________________

Tooooday is my hubbie's birthday! Oh how I love him! I updated my fanfic to celebrate his birthday! It's the least I can do since I can't say it personally! I hope everyone is having a fine day on the most magical day the heavens blessed us with Jay Park 26 years ago! Well in Korean years 27! 

-JuJu-Beezz (^/ 0 \^)