Chapter 9

The Adventures of Marriage (Sequel to

Jaebeom's POV

I find myself in someone's house with a bad hangover, I helped myself to too many red cups. I was still unsure what was inside of them. I sit up and I look around, then I start to panic. I didn't sleep with anybody did I?! 

I get up fast, but stop in my tracks after my headache catches up to me. 

"You finally awake?" I hear a voice and I almost jump for joy when I see it's Dok2.

"What happened?" I ask him. 

"Well after you pissed off your wife, you started partying your off. You drank and danced with many, many girls.

"I made Delilah mad?"

"Mhm. I don't know what you did, but she stormed out and she took your car so I just brought you home with me. I suggest you get over there and fix it" he tells me. I walk a few steps but my headache is imbearable.

"Here drink this" he hands me some gross smelling liquid. I down it and a few minutes later my headache vanishes. 

"Thanks man" I say to Dok2 and he tells me "no problem" as I'm on my way out the door. I catch a cab and hurry home.

Once I'm home, I use the spare key taped under this small turtle decoration on our porch, and open the door. 

I hear music coming from the kitchen, I walk towards it and see Delilah making breakfast, dancing around to the music. 

I sneak up behind her and hug her, she jumps a little, but then see's it's me. 

"Don't touch me!" she takes my arms from around her waist. 

"I'm sorry Delilah! I'm really, really, really, really, really sorry. Please forgive me!"

"Do you remember what you said to me last night?! How can I forgive you?!"

"What did I say?"

"After I told you I didn't want to screw you in some back room at the club you told me you would go get some other girl to bang! Who the says that to their wife?!"

"Babe, it was the alcohol. That stuff was making me say and do stupid . You know I didn't mean it!"

"You know what? Let's just go do it right now since it's killing you inside that we haven't!" she heads toward the bedroom.

"Delilah, now why would I want to do it when you're mad at me?"

"I don't know but let's go get it over with" she tells me as she's going upstairs.

"But I don't want to do it right now"

"Oh now you don't want to do it!" we're finally in the bedroom. 

"No I don't"

"Please explain to me the logic behind you wanting us to do it at some club, like I'm some cheap , but you refuse to do it in the privacy of our home!"

"I told you the alcohol was making me crazy! I would never force you to have with me" I explain to her.

"But it's what you want isn't it? Otherwise why would it come out when you were drunk? So let's just do it" she starts pulling her shirt up, but I grab her hands and pull it back down.

"Delilah, I'm really willing to wait. It's just that, I want to know why you keep holding it off"

"I don't want to talk about it"

"Don't be like that, you know you can tell me anything" 

She sighs loudly. 

"I feel self conscious when it comes to that. Those six months we weren't together I ate a lot, and I know I gained a few pounds and that day we were about to do it and my sister interrupted, I don't look like that anymore! I was fit back then, but now I'm not!" she confesses

"Is that really the reason? I really could care less if you gain a few pounds! I probably did too! I was eating my sorrows away as well and I wasn't going to excersize while I was depressed. My abs aren't as sculpted as they were. We both let ourselves go, but I mean who cares!" 

"For a minute I forgot how sweet you are Jaebeom. I don't know what I was so caught up on my weight, I should have known you don't care about that stuff" 

"Of course I don't I'm not shallow like that! You married you a good man, honey!" I say to make her laugh, "but if you really want to look fit before we make love, I'll make an effort to get in better shape then too so I can look the best for my love. Let's go eat breakfast, then head to the gym?"

"Sure" she agrees and we go downstairs to eat.

After we finish breakfast and get ready, we're on our way to the nearest gym. 

Since we came pretty early, not a lot of people were there. I spotted two free treadmills and we soon were on them. 

"Let's start out slow, then we'll go faster to get out hearts pumping, then after this we'll work out everything on our bodies!" I tell her and she just smiles. 

Delilah's POV

Jaebeom was trying to kill me! We started out on the treadmills walking but he made me go faster and I was running on it for at least half an hour. After that we did pushups, pullups, and crunches. Then we went to lift some weights. I liked spotting shirtless Jaebeom, watching him flex his sweaty muscles was fun, until he made me do it. 

He finally let me take a break. 

"You feel the burn?" he asked me as he handed me some water.

"Yes, and I'm on fire!" I reply back.

"You want to go home?"

"Yes please!" I try not to sound too excited he asked me since I was the one who wanted to get in shape, but I wanted to get the hell out of there. 

Once we got home, I showered and took a nap. I needed to forget the pain for a while.