THE END!

The Adventures of Marriage (Sequel to

Jaebeom's POV

"Does he have to go Delilah?" 

"Yeah, we have to let him go sometime"

"I'm not ready yet, what if he gets hurt?"

"I'm sure someone will help him, now get a hold of yourself before you scare him" 

I watch as what use to be my tiny baby boy walk down the stairs with a backpack. 

"I'm ready mommy" he tells Delilah.

"Whoa, you look so handsome" he had a on a sweater vest, slacks, and his dress shoes

"You really think so?" he asks her.

"No, Delilah, if he goes like that, he'll definitely get picked on, he's going to school not church"

"I think he looks fine and very successful"

"How successful can he be? He's only five" 

"Fine, then you go pick out an outfit Mr. Cool Guy" she tells me and we all head back up to Teddy's room. 

I search through his closet and find the perfect outfit. 

Soon Teddy was wearing a plain white V-neck shirt, some jeans, and some cool sneakers I bought him. 

"There that's perfect" 

"Of course you think it's perfect, if you slap some tattoos on him, he looks just like you"

"And what's wrong with that? He's a mini-me that's cute"

"He needs his own personality, I say he picks what he wants to wear"

"Really?" he smiles up at Delilah, I guess he didn't like either of our outfits that much. 

"Yeah, just hurry or you're going to be late to school" 

Delilah and I anticipated Teddy coming down the stairs.

"I just hope he matches" Delilah says

"Why you never do" I joke, and I burst into laughter.

"Oh you're so funny, coming from the guy who dresses like a swaggy person"

"First off it's swag, not swaggy and I totally don't dress like that, I look super cool" 

"Keep telling yourself that"

"I was just joking Delilah, you dress super cool too" I get closer to her

"Just super cool? Not super, super cool?"

"Okay, super super cool" I tell her and we find ourselves in a lip lock. 

"I'm ready" we hear Teddy and turn to see his outfit.

It was a simple T-shirt with a frog on it, some jeans and these not-as-cool-as-the-one's-I-bought-him sneakers.

"You look like Teddy now" I say.

He smiles up at us, and I ruffle his little curly hair.

We all get in the car and drive him to school.

Before he gets out I stop him.

"Wait, Teddy, you sure you want to go? I heard kids are starting preschool at six years old nowadays"

"No, daddy, then I'll be older than everyone else"

"Okay, but if anything happens we'll be here in a matter of seconds"

"Have a good first day Teddy, we'll miss you so so so so much" Delilah tells him.

"Bye mommy and daddy" he tells us before he gets out the car.

"I hope he makes a lot of friends" I tell Delilah as we watch him walk into school. 

"I'm sure he will, he's as friendly as they come" she assures me. 

"Wow look he's already walking with a boy, he is friendly isn't he?" 

"Jaebeom, that's the little boy from across the street, they were friends before" 

"Well at least he has him" 

"He'll be fine Jaebeom, don't worry so much, have faith in our kid" 

"You're right" 

"I'm always right" 

"Keep telling yourself that" I shot back what she said to me earlier. 

She just laughs and we head home. 

When we get home we finish eating breakfast as Delilah tells me about this show she's been watching on TV lately when the doorbells rings. 

Once we're done eating, I get a call from AOM telling me they needed me for something. 

"Are you going to be back before it's time for Teddy to come home?" 

"Yes, I'm going to finish up as soon as possible"

She kisses me on the cheek and sends me on my way. 

Delilah's POV

Since I had nothing but free time, I decided to make snacks just in case Teddy brought friends over, and if he didn't, well they'd be snacks for myself. 

I was in the middle of making cookies when the doorbell rings. I go to answer it to see Denise and Isaiah.

"What brings you two here?"

"I wanted to hear about Teddy's first day of school" she tells me.

"You're kind of early, he's not going to be home until another three hours" 

"Well I was excited, I didn't realize how early it was. You know I didn't get to see Aiden go to school the first time or come home and tell me about his day, Mom drove him to and from school  since I was at that dumb job she forced me to have" 

"Yes Denise, you've told me before" I understand Mom was dictating how Denise raised Aiden, but it's better than having her hate your baby, "didn't Aiden start school today?"

"No he started two weeks ago, he's in elementary school, they start before pre-school and kindergarten" 

I nod my head as I see Isaiah walking through our house like he lived here. 

"Hey you got anything to eat?" Isaiah asks as he opens our refrigerator. 

"I'm making cookies, I'll give you some if you go sit down" I order and he joins Denise on the couch. 

Right as I pull the cookies out the oven, the doorbell rings again. 

I answer it to see Daniel and some girl, I guess it was his girlfriend. 

"Why are you here Daniel, and Daniel's plus one?"

"Well Denise told me she came over to hear about Teddy's first day so I came over too because she made it seem like it was going to be so interesting"

"It's been 45 minutes, so he'll be home in two hours and fifteen minutes. Who is this by the way?"

"Oh this is my girlfriend, Jessica, Jessica, this is my little sister Delilah" 

"Nice meeting you" she shakes my hand. 

"She came with me because she loves kids"

"Yeah, I can't wait to have one of my own" she says then eyes Daniel. 

"I'm sure you can" he replies and I laugh a little as I make my way back to the kitchen. 

I hand them the plate of cookies and demand for them to not eat them all and save some for Teddy and his possible guests. 

I join them all and watch some movie Isaiah claims was so good, but it was not catching my attention. 

I go to grab a cookie and already they're gone.

"Guys! I told you not to eat them all!" 

They all look towards Isaiah who had crumbs all over my couch. 

"What?" he says once he sees we're all staring at him, "I didn't eat them all" 

"Mmhmm of course you didn't" Daniel says. 

I get up and go make some more, this batch I'll keep here in the kitchen until Teddy comes home. 

I put them in the oven and again I hear the doorbell. This time it's Jehan, with a camera. 

"And you're here why and why do you have a camera?"

"Jaebeom told me to come over, he told me he's getting pretty busy at the office so if he can't make it home, to record bringing Teddy home" 

"Is that all really necessary?" Jaebeom acts like this is the only time he's going to school, it's going to be a regular thing. 

"I don't know, but he told me he'd pay me $50" he comes in and sits next to Denise. 

I wait for the cookies to bake as we all continue to watch this terrible movie. 

When they're done and I'm pulling them out, I hear the doorbell again! 

This time it was Jaebeom's parents, I invite them in and grab some chairs out of the living room since all the seats were occupied. 

"We don't mean to intrude, but Jehan told us why he came and we haven't seen our grandson in a while and would love to hear about his first day at preschool" Mr. Park tells me. 

"It's fine, that's really why everyone else is here too, he'll be home in an hour. 

I take my seat next to Daniel and finally the movies over. 

Soon they all argue over what to watch next, while the all fight over the remote, I hear Isaiah complain about being hungry.

"Boy you just ate all the cookies, you can't be that hungry" Jessica says, she was feisty. 

I give up on trying to save the cookies and bring them back out, but hand them to Jaebeom's family first since they didn't get any of the first batch. 

I manage to get one this time before Isaiah the human vacuum them all up,

After I finish my cookie, I go to make more, but I had no more flour. 

"Hmm, what can I make?" I look through the cupboards until I find some brownie mix. 

I put on some music and start on the brownies, once I'm done pouring the mix in the pan, I dance my way over to the oven and pop them in. 

I wasn't even able to close the oven back before I heard the doorbell again. 

I open the door to reveal my parents.

"What bring you two by?"

"We want to know about our grandson's first day too" my mother says, Denise was telling everyone!  

Surprisingly, after Teddy was born my mother apologized to Jaebeom and I, at first I thought it was a show because she is quite the drama queen, but she broke down into tears saying how once she saw Teddy, she realized how terrible she felt saying I should of aborted him or given him away. Jaebeom was quicker to accept it and I accepted it after I got out all the things I've ever wanted to say to her. 

Now she was just as good as a grandma to Teddy as she was to Aiden. 

I take more chairs from the kitchen for them and wait for the brownies to be done. 

Soon enough, I hear the doorbell again. 

"I had a feeling it would be you guys" I say as I see AOM huddled at the door. 

"We wanted to hear about little baby Theo's first day, see if he made friends to replace us" Cha Cha tells me, I let them all in and instead of waiting for me to get them chairs, they move the coffee table and sit on the ground. 

"That works too I guess" I say to myself as I hear the bell ring signaling my brownies were ready. 

As I'm taking them out of the oven and putting them on a plate, I look up at the clock to see it was ten minutes until 1:00. 

I put the plate into the fridge and call Jaebeom, but he doesn't answer. 

"I guess he's going to miss it" 

I grab my keys and slip on some flats. 

"C'mon Jehan, aren't you going to do what Jaebeom's paying you for?"

He jumps up and follows me out the door.

I was about to put my key in my car when I see Jaebeom pull up. 

"Get in" he tell us from the window. Jehan and I jump in and we go to get Teddy. 

"Hey are you still going to pay me $50?" Jehan asks Jaebeom as we wait for the teacher to walk the students out. 

"Why? I'm here now"

"Yeah but I'm still going to record it"

"Well record it for free"

Jehan sighs and gets his camera ready. 

"There he is" 

He waves to us and runs towards us. 

"I missed you guys" he says.

"We missed you too Teddy" we reply. 

"Hi uncle Jehan, I missed you too"

"You did? I missed you too" 

He hugs him as well and we all walk back to the car. 

"You guys want to hear about my first day?" 

"Of course"

"Wait until we get home, you have a whole audience there"

Jaebeom looks at me confused. 

When we all walk in the house, everyone greets Teddy with smiles and he makes his way around getting a hug from each person. 

"Why are you all here?"

"To hear about your first day" I explain. 

"You're all here for that? Well good thing because it's a very good story. 

We all listen to the adventures he had at preschool, and once he's done everyone comments how fun it sounded and how he was going to be so popular since he had made three friends already. 

"Delilah, you didn't tell me everyone was here" Jaebeom whispers to me. 

"He's a well-loved little boy, they all just showed up" 

"He's pretty great huh? Our little Theodore" 

"He sure is" 

THE END!! 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Waaah, I'm so sorry it had to end so soon guys! I know it wasn't as many chapters as the first one but I could only make it go so far! 

I hope you all liked it! 

Unfortunately I don't think they'll be another story about Jaebeom & Delilah, so I hoped you like reading about their love story

If you like these AMBW love stories, make sure to check out my other stores, they're all AMBW couples! 

Glad you all loved reading my stories, all your comments were delightful

Hope to see some of you commenting on my other stories

-JuJuBeezz