Chapter 21

The Adventures of Marriage (Sequel to

Delilah's POV

I walk back up to the two and pull the girl away from Jaebeom.

"Okay, I'm going to give you 60 seconds to explain, who the you are, why the Jaebeom thinks he's Japanese, and why I shouldn't whoop your for stealing my husband" I cross my arms and wait for the answers. 

"My name is Kimiko Tachibana, and Jaebam, or whatever his real name is, thinks he's Japanese because I couldn't think of any Korean names so I gave him a Japanese one, and you shouldn't beat me up because I didn't know he was married" she says all on one sentence. 

"Did Jaebeom loose his memory?" 

"I'm pretty sure he did because when he woke up at my apartment, he didn't know who he was or where he was, so I made up his life" she assures me. 

"Well, I know who he is and I know where he's suppose to be, so I'll be taking him now and we'll go get his memory back" I start going towards Jaebeom but she stops me. 

"No, I love him, and we're getting engaged soon!" 

"What do you mean you love him? You barely know who he is!"

"We'll I love the person I made him into, don't take him away from me!" she whines. 

"I love the person he really is!"

"He must not love you, based on the fact that he was dancing with all these women at the club" she shoots back.

"He was only doing that because we got into an argument!" 

"I don't care! He's mine now! You lost your chance, if you would have kept him happy he wouldn't have been at the club for me to steal him!" 

She walks off, grabs Jaebeom's arm and pulls him out of the shop. I wait until they're out the door and I follow them. 

I watch their car drive off and I follow them to wherever they were going. I wasn't going to let this crazy have my Jaebeom. 

After minutes of following them, they finally stopped at an apartment complex. I park on the other side of the street, throw on Jaebeom's hoodie he left in my car and some sunglasses and follow them inside. I grab a magazine from this small table and get into the elevator with them along with some other residents. I go to the far back, and watch what button Kimiko pushes. 

Slowly the people in the elevator start to belittle, and soon it was just me and them inside the elevator. Although it was pissing me off to see that all over my man, they hardly paid any attention to me. 

They didn't even notice when I got off the elevator the same time as them. I crept through the halls, watching their every move. 

When I saw they were going the same way, I assumed they were living together, but to my satisfaction, Jaebeom lived two doors over from her! 

He goes into his aparment, and I use my knowledge of how to pick a lock from the movies I've seen, I use a bobby pin, but I fail to know how to use it to pick the lock, then I pull out a gift card and try to open it but I dropped it. 

I give up on trying to break in and just ring the doorbell. He answers, I cover his mouth, and push him into his apartment. 

"What are you doing?" he asks after I remove my hand from his mouth. 

Before I answer I take a chair and put up against the doorknob, hopefully that worked because I got that from a movie also. 

"Ok, what I'm about to say is kind of overwhelming, but promise you'll keep an open mind?" 

"I guess, what is it you're going to tell me?" 

"Well first things first, you're Korean, not Japanese. Your name is Park Jaebeom, you work for 1llionaire reconds as a rapper/singer. You have a dance group called AOM, who are also you best friends. I'm Delilah, and I'm your wife who you've been married to for quite a while now, and that girl you're dating or whatever, is some crazy woman who picked you up at a bar and made up this fake life for you" I explain to him, but he still looks confused. 

"I'm sorry but I don't believe you, and I don't think Kimiko's the crazy one" he responds. 

"If you come to our house, and see all the photos and our families, you'll remember!"

"It's dangerous to go off with strangers in the middle of the night" 

"I'm not a stranger Jaebeom, I'm your wife!" 

"Look, I think you need to leave, this whole you thinking you're my wife stuff is beginning to creep me out, are you obsessed with me or something? Why are you doing this?"

"Because it's true Jaebeom!"

"For the last time, my name is Taketo, and I'm going to have to ask you to leave" he starts to remove the chair but I quiclky find the pictures on my phone and show him.

"Look, I'm not making it up!'' I hold the phone up to his face and he looks shocked. 

"I...