Chapter 16: Awkward

The Adventures of Marriage (Sequel to

Delilah's POV

I hear loud music coming from outside and Jaebeom wasn't in bed next to me. I slip my slippers on and go downstairs, I walk out the door to see Jaebeom and AOM dancing in the driveway to music coming from the speakers of a black Jeep Wrangler. 

"Ahhh Delilah!" they all say and give me a group hug. 

"Hey look they have on the matching pajamas we gave them" they look at me then back at Jaebeom. 

"Whose Jeep is this?" I ask as I rub the sleep out of my eyes.

"Mine, babe" I look up to see Jaebeom sitting in it with some sunglasses on with one hand on the wheel. 

"Hop in" he says as he pats the passengers seat

 "You didn't tell me you were going to buy a new car" I tell him.

"It's a surprise. Joah is making bank. And besides we both are going to be very busy, we can't share a car anymore"

I agreed and he turns the music back on and everyone starts dancing again. 

In the middle of their dance party I noticed it something. I jumped out of the jeep and hurried back into the house and into the bathroom.

I moaned and groaned....

It was that time of the month.

I search the bathroom to find my lady stuff but we were out. I change out of my pajamas and into some sweats. I grab my keys and phone and head out the door. 

Unfortunately Jaebeom was parked behind me. 

"Where you going Delilah?" Jaebeom asked me, everyone was gone and he was coming back inside.

"To the store"

"You just want me to go get it since I'm blocking you in?"

"No it's fine"

"What were you going to go get?" he asks me. 

"...It's awkward" I mumble.

"How awkward can it-ohhh" it finally hits him as I give him this certain look. 

"Still want to go for me?" I raise my eyebrow 

"Of course. I'll do anything for the woman I love!" he says as he grabs my hands and rubs my knuckles with his thumbs. 

"Thank you Jaebeom. You're the greatest" I kiss him on the cheek and he gets in the Jeep and I wave as he drives away. 

Jaebeom's POV

While I was in the women's hygiene section buying Delilah her needed items, I had no idea what to get, there were all kinds of stuff. I texted Delilah since a verbal conversation would be uncomfortable. She told me exactly what to get and afterwards I bought her some snacks. I hurried to the checkout before anyone got in line. 

I watched as the guy scanned all my items and he looked up at me when he scanned Delilah's lady stuff. 

"She must be something special to have you up here buying her these" he said and we shared a laugh. 

"She sure is"

"Have a nice day" he hands me my bags and I hurry back home. 

"I'm hooome" I yell loud enough for Delilah to hear me upstairs. 

I hand her the bag and she goes into the bathroom. I hear the shower turn on and I lie down and wait for her to come out, I begin to doze off. 

The sound of a bag of chips opening wakes me up, I turn over to see Delilah and she's sitting on the bed watching the television.

I roll over and lay in her lap.

"Thanks for getting my stuff and some snacks" she feeds me a chip.

"You're welcome" I smile at her.