Chapter 4

The Adventures of Marriage (Sequel to

Delilah's POV

After we realized our parents were plotting against us we knew we had to stay strong and not give them the satisfaction of letting them get the best of us. 

Since we didn't have to worry about that bull counseling we had more time to finish up our house. Although I found myself doing most of the work, not that I was complaining, I liked adding my artistic touch to every room. But I was getting curious as to who Jaebeom kept meeting up with. I knew he wasn't cheating on me I had more faith in him than that, but why was he being so secretive?

I was in the middle of arranging everything in the kitchen when I heard him walk in. He was talking on the phone with someone. Right as I was about to say something to him he was right back out the door.

I shrugged my shoulders and went back to work, eventually he'll tell me what's going on. 

When I finished the kitchen I took a step back to admire my artwork

I smiled at my painting and mentally checked off the kitchen as done. Now all I needed to do was the bathrooms, our bedroom, and the other guest rooms. 

I changed and was about to leave out when I realized I needed the credit card. I knew Jaebeom had hid it so he wouldn't be blamed when I spent a lot of money on it, but is there really an amount to how lovely I want my house to look. 

I found it taped under the bedframe. I thought if I should wait for Jaebeom. Seconds later I decided to just surprise him. 

After going to at least a dozen stores I found everything I wanted in both the bathrooms, each would be different. Both as creative as the kitchen and living room. 

Right as I was about to start painting, I hear the door slam and I hear Jaebeom yelling my name.

"I'm in the bathroom" I shout to him and I can hear his fast footsteps approaching.

"Yes?" I ask.

"For the past few days I've been filling out paper work to be apart of this record label called Illionaire Records, and they've reviewed all the paper work and one more document has to be signed and I can start recording!" he says in one sentence. 

"Congratulations! I knew you had to be in and out of the house for a good reason!" I say as he comes over to me and lifts me up out of excitement.

"Did you finish the kitchen?" he asks me as he's still holding me up.

"Yeah why?"

"I invitied the CEO over for dinner to thank him and for him to sign the last document" 

"At what time?" 

"At 8:00 P.M"

"That's in three hours, I should be able to conjure up a meal by then" I inform him and he finally puts me back on the ground. 

"I see you were in the middle of something" he looks over at the buckets of paint. 

"Yeah I was about to paint the bathroom. But I'll finish later, come see the kitchen!" I take his hand and lead him downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Wow Delilah, this looks spectacular. I can already tell our house will be the most creative on the block. People will come in and marvel at all the artwork! And when they do I'm going to gladly say "My wife did all of it!" 

"My wife" I reapeat, "boy does that sound good to my ears" 

"Not as good as hearing you call me your husband"