Chapter 18

The Adventures of Marriage (Sequel to

Delilah's POV

While Jaebeom and I were watching TV, I kept looking over at him. I was going to tell him, I had to, I couldn't keep it from him! Right as I was about to tap him my phone rings. I see it's Elliot and he tells me to meet him. When I ask why he says "come now or you'll regret it!" At first I think he's bluffing but I go just in case. I tell Jaebeom my sister asked me to meet her for a few minutes and that I'll be back soon. He walks me to the door and kisses me on the forehead before I go. 

"I love you Delilah" he randomly tells me. 

"I love you too Jaebeom"

"You wanna know why I just said that out of the blue?" he grins.

"Yeah" 

"Because I want to tell you that every time we part, so you know all day that I love you!" he smiles at me.

"Okay, and every time you do that I'll say it back so you know all day that I love you!" I respond. 

After we say see you later to each other, I drive off and I'm smiling, but then it returns to a frown when I see Elliot waiting for me outside his house, I would not let him ruin my relationship, I was going to tell Jaebeom after this, no matter what! Elliot better prepare for battle! 

"What did you want to meet me for?" I cross my arms. Instead of answering Elliot grabs my wrist and pulls me inside. When we're inside his house he lets me go and I shove him.

"Don't put your hands on me!" I bark.

"Stop ing at me and follow me"

"Fine, but you're not going to drug me again! I got my eyes on you"

He leads me into what looks like a home entertainment room, with this huge flat screen TV. He puts a DVD in and presses play. Moments later I see us, having , and I'm screaming and , as if he was some master or something, once I hear I'm screaming Jaebeom's name I smile at the fact that I was only enjoying it because in my mind Elliot was Jaebeom. 

"That's the original, now this one is edited" he puts in another DVD and this time I'm screaming his name, I had no idea how he managed to do that. 

"I've shown you these DVD's because if you dare try to tell Jaebeom or the police what I did to you last night, I'll show them this and it'll look like you were willing to sleep with me" he smirks at me.

"You creep! Give me that DVD!" I run over to the the DVD player, grab it, and break it in half, then drop the pieces on the ground. 

"I have many, many more" he holds up what looks like 20 DVD's. 

"Why are you tormenting me?'' I feel like I'm going to start crying, but I keep it together. 

"Because if I can't have you no one can! I still love you Delilah!"

"What?! You dumped me?!" 

"I know and I was stupid, give me another chance! Be my girlfriend and I'll destroy all of them!" 

"I'm not! Jaebeom is my entire world, I'm not going to leave him for you! You're just some psycho with love problems!''

"Fine, then get out! I'm going to make even more copies!" 

"Please, don't show them to Jaebeom" I beg. 

"I won't as long as you do everything I say. Since you won't be my girlfriend, you'll work for me. Be at 1llionaire records at 9 in the morning tomorrow, or I'll show them to Jay"

"...Okay" I give up, I'll do anything to keep Jaebeom from seeing the DVD

When I get back home, Jaebeom's already in bed sleeping, I change into pajamas and climb in next to him. I watch him sleep and eventually I went to sleep as well. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jaebeom's POV
 
I woke up next to Delilah and she had thrown the covers off of her. She was faced towards me and her shirt had lifted up, exposing her tummy. I scooted closer to her and placed my hand on the side of her stomach and move it up and down. Her skin made the palm of my hand heat up. I moved my hand up further and I hit the end of her bra. I slide my hand down her back and start to unhook her bra. When the last hook became undone she woke up. 
 
"What are you doing?" she says as she holds her chest.
 
Instead of answering her I climbed on top of her and started kissing her. I slowly move her hands from her chest and interlock our fingers. I interrupt it for a second to take my shirt and her shirt off. 
 
"Wait Jaebeom" she blurts when I start kissing her neck. 
 
"What?" why was she interrupting!
 
"I can't" she grabs her bra then scoots from under me. 
 
"Why not?" 
 
"I'm just not in the mood" she's struggling to hook her bra.
 
"Are you mad at me or something?" I'm completely confused.
 
"No I'm not mad at you it's just that-" she stops. 
 
Delilah's POV
 
I watched as Jaebeom looked at me with hurt eyes, he thought he was the reason why I didn't want to have but that wasn't it. 
 
"I'm just cranky" I say and get back under him and we continue. 
 
~~~~~~~
 
"I feel a thousand times better, don't you?" he asks me as he kisses the top of my head while we're cuddled up next to each other. 
 
"Yeah" I smile up at him, but when I look back down a frown comes on my face. 
 
Even though Jaebeom did a fantastic job, I still felt so violated, waking up next to Elliot two nights ago kept flashing through my head. I wanted to tell Jaebeom so bad, but I had to keep quiet until I found out a way to get proof that DVD was fake and Elliot drugged me.