Chapter 29: The Baby is Here

The Adventures of Marriage (Sequel to

Delilah's POV

I had went into labor at three in the morning and four hours later our baby had entered the world. 

As they placed him in my arms I instantly fell in love with him, he was just so precious. 

"Let's name him Theodore?" I ask Jaebeom.

"I say Jaebeom Jr"

"C'mon Jaebeom, Theodore is a nice name" 

"Fine, since you just birthed him we'll go with your name, but I get to name the next one Jaebeom Jr" 

I laugh, especially since that wasn't going to happen. 

The nurse takes him away and I hear Jaebeom saying how cute the baby was when I drift off and fall asleep. 

When I wake up I see Jaebeom sleeping next to me, I was more than sure he wasn't suppose to lay in the hospital bed with me. 

I laugh at him, knowing soon a nurse will see him and he'll get in trouble. 

I look at the clock and see it's five in the afternoon. I slept half the day away.

A nurse walks in and gives Jaebeom a confused look. 

"I know he's not suppose to be in the bed, but can I see my baby?" 

"You sure can, he's this way" 

I wake Jaebeom up so he can come see him too. 

"Jaebeom, c'mon, let's go see the baby" I tell him and he rubs his eyes. 

We follow the nurse and she points to the small crib with "Theodore Park" on the side

"Oh Jaebeom look, he's so adorable!" I shriek. 

"Yeah he is" 

We both gaze at our bundle of joy. 

"Hey you know the perfect nickname for such a cute baby?" he tells me. 

"What?"

"Teddy"

"That is cute, I think I'm going to call him that when he gets out of there" 

I feel Jaebeom lock our fingers together and we smile at one another. 

We had reached a completely new chapter in our lives, and it was named Teddy. 

I was super excited to bring him home and show him his new room.

Jaebeom's POV

As I was looking at our new baby, I picture his future and how I wanted to raise him

The fun things we'll do as father and son, how we'll spend quality time with each other as I teach him how to become a gentleman. 

I'll watch him go off to preschool, elementary, middle, and high school, then off to college. 

He'll get married and have kids of his own. 

I was ready for him to be in my life, I knew we were going to have a quite a journey together along with Delilah. 

"Welcome, my son" I whisper and smile. 

You'll be able to go home tomorrow and take him home as well " the nurse tells us

We make our way back to her room, in a matter of seconds she falls back to sleep, I guess having a baby takes a lot out of you. 

"Hey Jaebeom" I hear someone whisper and it's Denise, along with her friends and Daniel, soon followed behind Mr and Mrs. Woods, then came my parents, along with Jehan, then came AOM. 

"Where's the baby?" Denise asks me. 

I lead them all to see Teddy. I watch as they all gaze at him through the glass window. 

"Theodore, it fits him perfectly" my mother tells me. 

"Delilah gave him the name, I personally wanted him to be a junior" 

"Of course you did Mr. Conceited" Jehan comments. 

I watch closely to see Mrs. Woods reaction, she was just staring at him, then I see a tear fall, but she quickly wipes it. 

"Little baby Theo" I hear Cha Cha's voice, "I'm going to buy matching shirts with him, let's all get matching shirts at match with little baby Theo"

I hear the rest of the guys agree. 

Once they all had their fill of staring at Teddy they all congratulated me and headed home. 

"I'll see you all when we get home" I wave to them all as I walk them out the building. 

I go back up to Delilah's room. she was still asleep, 

I was a little tired myself, 

I look around and down the hall to see if a nurse was coming. 

I get back into the hospital bed and pull the blanket over myself, then snuggle up to Delilah. 

A nurse walks in and looks at me.

"She sleep better this way" I whisper and just smile, she let's it slide and walks out.