Chapter 19: Revelation

The Adventures of Marriage (Sequel to

Delilah's POV

For the past few days I've been working for Elliot. Jaebeom questioned me at first since he thought I didn't trust him, but I lied and said I was completely sure he didn't remember me. 

Working for Elliot was terrible, I hated it, he made me do all these things just to get under my skin. Right now, he had me still at the office while everyone went out to business lunch.

"Why are we still here, can't I get lunch?" I asked after I finished organizing all the files in his file cabinet. 

"Because, I wanted to get you alone" he came up behind me and put his arms around my waist. I immediately turned around and shoved him off. 

"Don't ing touch me!" I yell. 

"C'mon Delilah, you don't have to pretend you don't want me" he tries to grab me again but I back up. 

"I'm not pretending"

"Man, that night, I'll never forget it, you're an expert you know" he makes this erted smirk. 

That was the last straw I couldn't take it anymore. 

"Elliot you're a creep and I'm tired of you working me like a dog! I'm going to the restaurant and I'm going to tell Jaebeom!"

"But I have-"

"I don't care!" I run out of the office and catch a taxi, I give him the directions and we speed off. 

Jaebeom's POV

I seen Delilah get in a taxi while we were all pulling up, coming back from out business lunch. 

"Where is she going in a rush?" I ask myself, then I go up to see if Elliot was the reason. 

"Elliot?" I say and he looks up from his desk. 

"Hm?" he seems calm so maybe he wasn't the reason. 

"Why did  Delilah leave to fast?" 

"I have no idea, she just asked if she could go somewhere real quick. I'm sure she'll be back" 

I nodded my head and seconds later, I hear people screaming my name. I go over to where the sound was coming from and everyone point to the screen in the screening room. I turn my head to see Delilah banging Elliot. 

"What the ?!" I scream, and all I feel is rage taking over my body. Dok2 turns the video off and he asks me if I'm okay. 

Before I answer I run towards Elliot's office and I see him standing there with a smug look on his face. I rush him and punch him straight in the face. He falls to the ground and I jump on top of him and continue to punch him in the face.

Moments later, three of the security guards pull me off of him. 

"You disguting bastard! Why is my wife in bed with you?!" I yell at him.

"Ask her, she seemed to be loving it" he wipes the blood off of his mouth, but the smug look doesn't go away. I struggle and finally free myself from the security, I go for Elliot again and shove him against the wall, making picture frames fall. 

"Keep one eye ing open, I'm coming after you!" security pulls me off of him again and drag me out the room. They drag me into Dok2's office. 

"Jay, now you know the violence policy"

"I don't care about some damn policy! He screwed my wife! He's lucky I didn't bash his head in with he heaviest thing I could find!"

"I know it's hard but calm down" 

"I'm not going to calm down, if you're going to fire me then do it already!"

"Jay, I like you and you're an amazing artist. Now I'm going to let this slide once, but if it happens again I'm going to have to cut you loose"

I just nod, thank him, and get up. I had to go find Delilah, she better have a damn good reason for sleeping with Elliot! 

I decided I would calm down first, I sat outside for a minute before I got in my car. I stared at the ground as I felt the anger slowly drizzle out of my system. 

"Jaebeom?" I hear Delilah's voice, I look up to see her looking at me. She sits down next to me but I scoot away. 

"He showed you the video?"

"Delilah, unless you lost your damn mind, why the hell would you cheat on me?!" 

"I didn't! He drugged me Jaebeom!"

"If he drugged me then why were you screaming his name? You don't even scream my name like that! What is he better than me?"

"Jaebeom of course not! I'm telling you, he drugged me and I'm thinking it's you, that's an edited version. In the original video he recorded, I'm screaming your name"

"When did this even happen?"

"That night we had the fight after you were on the radio"

"Delilah, that was a week and a half ago! Why am I just now hearing about this?!"

"Because he was blackmailing me with that video, and I was about to go tell you today!" 

"Wait, and when did he remember you? I thought you said he didn't?!"

"He remembered me the next day after I told you about us"

"You've been keeping that a secret too?! Why are you keeping from me? We're suppose to tell each other everything!" 

"I know Jaebeom but-"

"Apparently you don't! Even if he did drug you, you should have told me Delilah! Now my entire record company saw you ing another man! That works at the same company! How the hell am I suppose to show my face when everyone knows you cheated on me with Elliot! Maybe everyone was right! Maybe we shouldn't have gotten married! I'm done! I'm going home, packing my , and I'm leaving! Who knows how many other secrets you have? Maybe Elliot knows since he seemed to pleasure you more than me!" I get up, toss my ring at her, and go to get my car. I looked back to see her crying in her lap, but I didn't care.

When I got in my car, I hit the edges of the steering wheel, and I started crying. I started the car and drove away. 

Delilah's POV

I watched Jaebeom walk away from me, and just couldn't grasp reality. I felt like I was having a terrible nightmare. I hugged my knees and wet the knees of my jeans as I just sat there and cried. 

"You two okay?" I look up to see Dok2. 

I shake my head no. 

"You want me to drive you home?" 

I nod my head, I couldn't even speak. 

We got in his car and he drove me home in silence. When he pulled up to our house I saw Jaebeom putting his suitcases on the porch. 

"You two should go talk it out" he advises me.

"It's no use, he's leaving me"

"You messed up, he can't forgive you?"

"No, and I don't blame him. I would probably do the same if he cheated on me" 

"People make mistakes"

"Having the kind of marriage we have, there's no room for mistakes because once we make a mistake, everyone who said we couldn't possibly get married are right"

We both watch as Jaebeom gets in his jeep. I quickly get out and I run over to his jeep. 

"Jaebeom please don't leave me" I beg. 

He just gives me this look, his look makes me feel like there's knives slicing my skin. 

The pain I was feeling couldn't compare to Jaebeom's pain. 

He was deceived by the only other person who had as much faith in our relationship as he did. 

Now he had no faith...

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Heeeey guys! It's me JuJu-Beez and I have began a new AMBW fanfic Beauty and the Badass. So if you love the sequel to my first ever AMBW story, continue to like it 

and give my other story a look at. If you like it subscribe, if you don't that's cool too :].

I hope you guys like the story so far, the drama is just beginning, so make sure you keep reading for more :)

Thanks for all the lovely comments and subscribes. Love you all :D

-JuJuBeezz (/^____^)/