Chapter 20: Memory

The Adventures of Marriage (Sequel to

Jaebeom's POV

I found myself sitting at this night club, drinking my kidney away. I was on my third bottle until I dashed for the bathroom and started blowing chunks. I came out, wobbling slightly and this girl comes up to me. She tells me her name but it's too loud, then she starts grinding on me. 

Moments later, more girls had started grinding on me, I was feeling goood! I tore my shirt off and honored the y ladies with my sculpted abs. They couldn't keep their hands off of me. 

Unfortunately one of the girls dancing on me was taken and her boyfriend slammed a beer bottle against the back of my head. I was way too drunk to fight this guy, but for some reason I still went for it. I threw a punch but I missed and fell to the ground. 

I ended up blacking out. 

Delilah's POV

Jaebeom has been M.I.A for three days now, I had no idea where the hell he was at! I was worried, what if something bad happened, he wasn't answering his phone.

I went to his parents house and Jehan said he hadn't been there, I was going to check 1llionaire but I couldn't show my face, so instead I just called. Mr. Dok2 told me he hadn't been there either. 

Where could he possibly be?! 

I called all the guys from AOM to see if he had contacted them, but they all told me the same answer: "No haven't talked to him"

When I couldn't think of anymore places, I just went out and looked for him. I looked at every place I would think he'd go, but again I failed to find him.

I sat in my car and just stared out the window, I had cried all I could so I just held an emotionless expression. Across the street was some club, and I don't know why but I had this feeling I should go inside. 

I went in to see the people setting up, it was a night club. 

"Hey, have you seen this man in here?" I asked one of the waiters.

"Yeah, I have. He was here a few days ago"

My mood lifted! I was so glad to hear that!

"When he left, did he leave with anyone?"

"Yes, he left with this woman. She had short hair and a really short dress" he put his hand to show me where her dress ended. 

Some stole Jaebeom?! 

"This man is my husband, and I've been looking for him for days now, would it be too much to see your security tape so I could see what this woman looks like?"

"No problem, follow me" 

He led me to this back room, I left the door open just in case. I didn't trust anyone anymore!

He showed me the tape from a few nights ago, and I immediately seen Jaebeom, getting all touchy-feely with these hoochies in the middle of the dance floor. 

"That was the woman!" he pointed at her when he paused the tape.

I had no idea who this woman was, but I'm sure she knew where Jaebeom was. 

I asked the seemingly nice waiter for a pencil and paper so I could draw the woman's face and go look for her. He was kind enough to do so, and I sketched her face, very detailed. 

"Wow, what are you some kind of artist?"

"Yeah I am actually. You should go check out my work at the museum" I tell him before I leave out the room and go on my search! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Delilah's POV

Looking for this woman was harder than I thought, it seemed like no one knew who she was! I've been looking for a week andI would get endless amounts of heads shaking no whenever I held up her picture asking if anyone knew her. 

I was taking a break, eating some cake I bought from this small bakery. I sat at the cute bear shaped table, and stared at the photo. The guy next to me was looking over at my table, was he looking at the photo?

"Does this person look familiar?" I asked him, and he stared at it for a while. 

"I-I think so, except last time I saw her she had longer and lighter hair"

"Where would I find whoever you think this is?" I was getting closer to finding my missing hubbie! 

"Well I've been seeing her a lot lately at the jewelry shop I work at, she comes in looking at the engagement rings with who I believe is her boyfriend"

"Can you show me where you work?" 

"Sure, if you give me a ride"

We get in my car and he gives me the instructions to the jewelry shop. I go in, and it's somewhat empty. 

"It's only one in the afternoon, they usually come in at like three or four" 

The guy gave me some old workers nametag and told me to help him on his shift since he was giving me all this free information. 

I watched the clock while I tried my best to help the customers. It was passed three so I was anxious when the clock struck four. I was getting so close to finding Jaebeom that I felt my legs shaking and my heart racing. 

The clock got closer, and closer, to being five o'clock. 

When the clock struck five, I assumed they weren't coming today. 

"We're you lying to me so you could get free labor?!" I yell at the guy.

"No, they're coming! I know it! They've been coming for the past few days! I'm not lying!" he says in a convincing tone so I believe him, but if they don't come before six I was out of here. 

Now it was 5:30, and still I haven't seen them.

"You want to take a break or something? You're making the customers nervous" the guy's name was Ted, I got a good look at his nametag, asked me. 

"Yeah, I think I'll do that!" 

I'm on my way out the shop and to my car when I see the woman pass by me, and she was arm-in-arm with Jaebeom.

"Jaebeom?!" I say but he doesn't turn around. 

I run up behind them and grab Jaebeom's wrist, spinning him around towards me. 

"Jaebeom? Where have you been?"

He gives me this confused look.

"Who's Jaebeom? My name is Taketo"

"W-what?! No, your name is Jaebeom and I'm sure Taketo is Japanese and you're not Japanese Jaebeom, you're Korean"

"Who are you to tell me what race I am? I don't even know you!" he replies. 

"Jaebeom are you playing some cruel, sick game with me or something? Are you that mad at me?"

"Stop calling me Jaebeom! I told you my name is Taketo!" 

Before I could say anything else, the man-stealing spoke.

"Look, I don't know who you are, but you need to leave Taketo alone!" 

They turned around and went further towards Ted.

....what the?

Did Jaebeom lose his memory?!