Chapter 26

The Adventures of Marriage (Sequel to

Jaebeom's POV

That next morning I went and got the results from the doctor by myself since Delilah wasn't feeling so good. I kiss her goodbye while she's laying in bed still and head out. 

When I get there, it takes a few minutes for me to see the doctor but when I do he hands me some papers and he has a smile on his face so hopefully nothing was wrong.

"You're fine Jaebeom, everything is up to speed up there" he tells me

"Thank you Doctor" I tell him and hurry home to go tell Delilah the good news. 

Delilah's POV

I was freaking out as I stared at the pregnancy test in my hand, it was the tenth positive I'd gotten ever since I first tested, three weeks ago.

"How am I going to tell Jaebeom I'm pregnant?!" I pace back and forth, "we're so young, I'm not even that good with kids, I could barely take care of Aiden for Denise" 

I pause, "but he loved Jaebeom, so I mean our baby will love him just as much" that thought made me stop my panic pacing and smile for a bit, then I went right back to it.

"What about finance? Can we afford a baby right now? What about Jaebeom's career, he's starting back at 1llionaire next week" 

I keep mumbling to myself all the things I'm worried about until I realize I had to talk to someone about this before I told Jaebeom.

I found myself sitting with my mother and Denise at a small cafe. 

"What is it that you want to tell us?"

"I'm...pregnant" I confess.

I got two completely different reactions. 

Denise was ecstatic, super excited, she was just waiting to hear those words come out of my mouth. She hugged me and said congrats. 

My mother on the other hand was just quiet sipping her tea. 

"I can't believe you, how irresponsible of such a young couple" she gets up and leaves the coffee shop. 

I looked back at her as she got in the car and drove off.

"Ignore Mom, this is good news! Oh gosh you're baby is going to be the cutest little Blasian baby, I can't wait until he gets here"

Denise was right, this was exciting news, and nothing but that. Jaebeom should be as excited as her. 

When I got home I seen him coming out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. 

"I got good news from the Doctor!" he tells me with a big smile on his face.

"Wonderful, now we don't have to worry about it" I say and he tries to hug me but he was soaking wet. 

"Dry off first" I throw another towel at him. 

"I have news too Jaebeom" 

"What?" 

He looks at me and I get a little nervous. 

"We're having a baby" I say and he freezes. 

"Are you serious?" his eyes widened. 

With his tone I couldn't tell if he was happy or not about what I just said. 

"That's great!" he lightens up and comes over to hug me. 

"We're going to have a baby!" he repeats as he lets me go then hugs me again. 

After Jaebeom had calmed down a bit we started talking about the future as we sat on the couch. 

"I need to start back at 1llionaire immediately" he says. 

"Should I get a job too?"

"I mean if you want, but I'd like it if you stay home and take care of the baby. It'd be cute to come home to my wife and kid" he smiles. 

"What do you want it to be?" I asked him

"Girl or boy is fine with me, you?"

"Honestly, I want a boy'' I say.

"Whatever it is I know it's going to be so adorable" 

"We should start thinking about baby names too"

"Wow, we're really having a baby" Jaebeom says and I see the happiness in his eyes, I'm glad I told him. 

________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for being patient subbies! Love you all! (>^___^)>

-JuJuBeezz