Chapter 8 : Their first feud!

The Adventures of Marriage (Sequel to

Delilah's POV 

Since I was definetely sure Elliot remembered me, I didn't really hang around the studio. I didn't like looking at his face, and besides I looked at it as time for Jaebeom to himself, to be a guy, and do guy stuff you can't do with your wife around. 

It's been a month since Jaebeom and I moved into our lovely abode, and I finished up every room. In every room was a wonderful mural I handpainted and from the many guests we had from Illionarie records I recieved compliments. Not to mention the one's from our friends. 

One night I was taking a relaxing bath after I went job hunting all afternoon. My feet hurt since I let Jaebeom take the car and told him I'll just walk. Suddenly I hear the door slam and Jaebeom yelling my name. I yell back my location in the house and he bursts in.

"I was-" shortly he noticed I was in the bathtub. I also realized where I was and quickly covered myself. 

"The reason you came in here?" I asked, he was just staring at me.

"Uh..oh yeah! I got invited to my first Illionaire Records party"

"Congrats. What time?"

"At 9" 

"That's in like an hour" 

"I know, hurry out the tub because we're both going" he tells me then leaves out.

I get out the tub and look for my towel, then face palm myself after I figured I left it on the bed. I crack the door open and stick my head out to see Jaebeom changing.

"Psst!" 

He turns around.

"Pass me my towel" I point at it on the bed. 

"Just come out and get it" he smirks. 

"No, just come bring it to me" 

He shakes his head, then walks over, grabs the towel, and holds it out. 

I reach for it and he draws his hand back and starts laughing. 

"Stop playing Jaebeom!" I try to reach further but my arm can only stretch so far.

He opens the towel and holds the ends out, "I've done the pleasure of getting it ready to dry you off" he says.

I can't help but laugh at his attempt to see me . 

"You're going to have to come out sooner or later"

I cover my lady parts with both arms and quickly rush out into the towel and I feel Jaebeom wrap it around me. 

"Damn girl, and you've kept that sight from me for so long!" he comments as I secure the towel around me. I charge at him and push him over on the bed.

"You ert!" I yell and playfully hit him. He grabs my hands and pulls me down on top of him. 

"Forget the party. Let's stay home and do what newlyweds do" he tells me in this soft voice and lightly kisses my lips.

"Miss your first Illionaire party? After I hear about them all the time. You know you don't want to miss it" I say after we break the kiss. 

"You're right I don't. But I am curious as to when we are going to do it?" 

"Be patient! Great things come to those who wait" I peck him on the lips and get off of him. 

Jaebeom's POV

Delilah and I quickly got ready for the party. I put on a nice fresh T-shirt, jeans, and some fly Nike's. I was waiting downstairs for Delilah, and as I was waiting the image of her exposed caramel body was stuck in my head. All throughout our relationship as a boyfriend and girlfriend we never slept together, and even on our honeymoon we shared the same bed but we didn't do it. I didn't want to pressure Delilah to do it, but I wonder why she has held off on it. 

"I'm ready" I hear her announce and I turn to watch her walk down the stairs. 

She looked smokin in this short sleeve, tight,  violet dress, with a zipper that went all the way up, and some black heels. Her hair was down and straightened and she had done her make-up. 

"Do I look okay?" she asked me.

"Okay? You look more than okay. You look hot Delilah"

"I do?" she asked as if she doubted it.

"Yeah, why wouldn't you?"

She looked into full length mirror on the wall, and stared at herself for a long time.

"I guess I look ok" I heard her mumble to herself. Before I could reassure her, she grabbed her purse and told me "Let's go" 

When we got to the party, the music was so loud I could hear it from across the street where I parked. The party was at some club the Dok2 had rented out to celebrate the realease of someone's new album. 

I put my arm around Delilah's waist, but she grabbed my hand and put it on her shoulder. I didn't think twice about it and we walked into the club. 

Once inside, I pulled Delilah closer, I didn't want to loose her in the crowd. We made our way through the grinding people and I spotted Dok2 sitting at a table.

"Jay!" he greeted me and we pounded fists.

"Nice seeing you too Delilah. You look as beautiful as ever" he tells her, she smiles and thanks him. 

He then gets pulled onto the dance floor by some random women and before he disappears into the bunch of bodies he yells for us to have a good time.

I snatch Delilah and I a drink from the nearby table and hand her a red cup. We sit for a while, and I've downed at least four cups waiting for Delilah. Delilah slowly finishes her one drink, but it kicks in and she loosens up. She grabs my hand and pulls me to the dance floor. Before I know it, Delilah's grinding on me, and she's really good at it. We're in tune to the music and the more she grinds on me the more I get . I feel the alcohol getting to me. 

I want her, and I want her now!

When the song ends I lead Delilah out of the crowd and into this room in the back. I start on her neck as I pull her as close to my body as I can. I reach up to the zipper on her dress and I almost it all the way until I feel Delilah's hand stop me.

"We can't" she says. 

"Why not?!" I yell in annoyance and slam my hand against the wall I have her pinned up against.

"Don't question it! I just don't want to right now!" she yells back. 

I feel my anger boiling, from now and from all the other times my ex's made me wait. I didn't like waiting, I was impatient.

"Well I can't wait" I press my body back against her and begin nibbling on her neck again, but shortly she pushes me off of her.

"Why are you acting like some animal?!" 

"Because I want you Delilah. Why won't you let me make love to you?!" 

"Get off my damn back about it! I said no! Now leave me the alone!"

"Fine! If you don't want to give it up, I'll go find a girl that will" on that angry, drunken note I leave out. 

Delilah's POV

"He better not have meant that" I say to myself as I'm looking for Jaebeom on the dance floor. I finally spot him in the middle of all these girls, they're bumping and grinding all over him. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. 

I made my way towards him.

"Jaebeom! You didn't mean that did you?!" I jerk his shoulder for him to face me.

He keeps quiet and goes back to dancing with the girls. I reach into his pocket, grab the keys, and leave. 

Maybe one of those girls could give him a ride home!