Chapter One!

The Adventures of Marriage (Sequel to

Jaebeom's POV

Today was Delilah and I's last day on our honeymoon in Hawaii, we were both laying out on the beach soaking up what we could before we had to leave. 

"You think it's going to be this relaxing when we go home?" Delilah asks me. 

"Not even close" I admit and we both laugh a little. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Home sweet home" Delilah announces as were walking through the airport. When we reach the exits we see a group of our friends and family waiting outside.

"Welcome back!" they all tell us and crowd around us to show us some love. 

"We have a surprise for you guys" they all tells us and we all get into the cars everyone came in. 

As we were driving, I looked over at Delilah's hand and looked at the ring on her finger. Every time I look at it I feel like it's all a dream, but when she smiles back at me I know it's real. 

The car stops and we all get out, everyone yells "Surprise" as we're standing in front of this beautiful house. It wasn't too big and it wasn't too small, it was the perfect size.

"You got us a house?!" Delilah gasps.

Her parents nod and she hugs them both for a long time. We all go inside and all the rooms are empty except the master bedroom has a bed. It was a two story house, with five rooms and two bathrooms, one upstairs and one downstairs. The living room was huge and the kitchen was also large. Downstairs the floors were wooden and the upstairs were carpeted. All in all the house was lovely. 

"That's not all" Delilah's father hands me a credit card.

"Use this card as much as you want to fill up your house with whatever you want, but don't waste money on unnecessary things" he looks over at Delilah, "that's why I gave you the card Jay, I trust you'll spend wisely" he pats me on the shoulder.

"The house thing was our idea, but Jabeom's parents also sent a wedding gift" her mother says and she tells us to follow her outside. We walk to the garage and she opens it with a small remote and inside is a blue Ford Mustang. 

We both get excited and immediately go sit in the car. It has that new car smell and the seats feel so nice. 

"I'm glad you liked your surprises, we'll all be going now" everyone hugs us once again the load back into the cars and we wave to them as they drive off. 

"Let's go for a drive" Delilah says as she goes to sit in the car. 

"Where to?" I ask her as I start the car.

"Uh, I'm thinking we should go furniture shopping" 

______________________________________________________________________________________

Happy New Year everyone, I hope everyone is starting out thier 2013 on a good start. I hope you all countinue to read and enjoy my fanfic. 

-JuJuBeezz