I wasn't jealous!

Relationship Status: Married?

 

--Your POV--

 

The day has finally come. The first day of school. It seems like i've been waiting for this for a while now. I stepped in our classroom , not knowing where to seat. I must admit that i'm super nervous right now. Daehyun walked me to school. He seems to hate me walking to places by myself. Everyone here seems to be new to each other since no was talking with one another , usually , classmates talk when the teacher isn't here yet. It is the first day and I bet all of us came from different places. I looked around for a seat and spotted the last empty seat available. I hesitantly went to the empty seat , and the guy next to it was staring at me. Even after I sat down , he was still staring at me! He looked quiet serious , almost like he was observing my every move. I don't know how to react or how to even look back at him so I just stared right back at him ...

 

 tumblr_mj18vdbivq1qeh2m0o9_1280.jpg

 

He's still staring though. I can't take this. Do I have something on my face? Are my clothes too embarrasing? Or maybe this seat belongs to someone else? Maybe I should ask him.

 

 

 

 

 

Me: Uhh ... It is ok for me to sit here?

Guy: ...

Me: H-hey. Are you ok?

Guy: H-huh? Did you say something?

Me: ......?

 

 

 

 

 

Huh? He was looking right at me , wasn't he? How could he have not hear or see me talking? College is weird , it's only my first day and it's already weird like this. He didn't look like he was joking , he even look like he just woke up. I don't know how to describe what he looks like, he just look like he was thinking hard while looking at me and woke up after I talked to him.

 

 

 

 

Me: I said is it ok for me to sit here?

Guy: Oh. I guess.

Me: Thanks.

 

 

 

 

And our conversation ended to that. He was staring at me when I got in , maybe I do just have something on my face. I took my handkerchief and gently wiped my face. The teacher went in afterwards and started calling out our names. The teacher called the guy next to me Lee Minhyuk. He's actually very handsome and he looks so well composed. I looked around and my other girl classmates are looking at him with sparks in their eyes. I'm still confused as to why he was staring at me though. Our teacher started discussing the rules and regulations and other stuff. First days are usually introduction days so we didn't do much , but as our professor explains the details as to what we're going to learn for the whole semester , I got pretty excited. I'm a few steps closer towards my dream!

 

 

--Daehyun's POV--

 

Where is she?! On her schedule , it says her classes end at 6PM. Where is she?!! I looked at my watch , it's 6:03PM. She's late. I waited for a couple of minutes more when I finally saw her walking along with the other people getting of out the school. I called out her name and she ran towards me when she saw me but bumped into a guy. She's so clumsy. I was about to approach her but it seems like she's having a little conversation with that guy before they smiled and waved goodbye at each other. Who the hell is he?! Why is she talking to him?!! I quietly observed the guy , he looks quiet familiar.

 

 

 

 

Me: Daehyun!!

Daehyun: Who was that?!

Me: Who?

Daehyun: That guy! What? You just bumped into a stranger and you suddenly become good friends?

Me: That??? Ahhh. He's not a stranger. That was a classmate of mine.

Daehyun: Classmate?

Me: *nods* Mn. We sit next to each other in class. 

Daehyun: One day and you already meet other guys?! Does he know you're married?!

Me: Well , no! We don't really talk much. Does he have to know?!

Daehyun: Yes! That's an important thing! What if Junhyung sees you with another guy?! What if that guy gets the wrong idea?!

Me: Why did Junhyung suddenly get involved? And why do I have to tell him? My personal and school matters are different so I don't see why I have I bring that up in school too. We just met , you can't assume anythingabout me and him!

Daehyun: You can't flirt with other guys!

Me: Flirt?! I just said sorry and greeted him goodbye! When did it get to that point?

Daehyun: Because you looked so happy!

Me: Happy? I just smiled at him!

Daehyun: Why'd you smile at him?

Me: I was being polite! What? I should've frowned? 

Daehyun: You looked so happy seeing him.

Me: I don't have friends yet so I wanna be nice to everyone. Why are you interrogating me?! 

Daehyun: You know what we talked about ... You can't be with other guys while our plan is still going on.

Me: I know that! How do I forget a horrid request like that? But , he is handsome , isn't he?

Daehyun: W-what?!

Me: What?

Daehyun: D-don't look at other guys! Are you not satisfied with just me?!

Me: Satisfied?

Daehyun: I'm your husband! You can only look at me!!

Me: You're too loud! Quiet down a little!

Daehyun: I won't , so everyone can hear and this gets stuck in your head!

Me: Why are you so mad? ..... Ahh. I get it. *smiles*

Daehyun: Get what?

Me: I understand. It's ok to be jealous when you see your wife with another guy.

Daehyun: Why is it ...WHAT?!. Me?! JEALOUS?! Absolutely not!

Me: Just admit it! *grins teasingly* You were jealous , right?! 

Daehyun: S-shut up!

Me: Enough with telling me to shut up! You should be more honest about your feelings!

Daehyun: Stop dreaming , i'd never get jealous because of you.

Me: You didn't have to say it like that. You're my husband , you should at least get jealous! Even just once.

 

 

 

 

 

 

She started pouting. W-what is she doing? I don't know if this is the right words to describe what i'm feeling but I feel like my heart skipped a beat , or maybe it's beating too fast that I can't feel it anymore , after seeing her pouty face. Ahhh! What's wrong with me? Maybe i'm too tired after coming here from school. Yeah. That's it.

 

--Your POV--

 

Daehyun spat 'Whatever!' at me an walked off. I was only joking , he took it too seriously. I followed him as he walked off. He isn't talking or bickering with me at all after that. Oh yeah. He went to me after his last class ended. He must be tired , maybe I shouldn't have . He was considerate enough to come pick me up , I should apologize.

 

 

 

 

Me: Hey , Daehyun.

Daehyun: ...

Me: Hey. I'm sorry. I was just teasing you. Are you mad?

Daehyun: ...

Me: Heeeeey! I was just joking! I know I can never make you jealous because of me. I just wanted to show you I can act on it when I have to.

Daehyun: ...

Me: Daehyun!! *sighs* Hey. What about I cook for you tonight? Fried tofu?

Daehyun: You'd cook for me?

Me: See , only food can get you talking! There's definitely something wrong with this relationship!

Daehyun: But will you really cook? Aren't you tired?

Me: All I did was sit all day in class. You had to teach your students. I'm sure you're way more tired than I am so I should cook.

Daehyun: Let me tell you in advance , my taste buds only seek perfection.

Me: Well , I can't promise my cooking is incredbly delicious but I can cook so i'll try my best. Ok? So don't get jealous over another guy , ok? 

Daehyun: S-shut up.

Me: There you go again. You should be more honest about your feelings rather than always telling me to shut up when you're in a situa---

 

 

 

 

 

My words got cut off after Daehyun grabbed my shoulders and pulled me in a hug! I suddenly froze for a moment. I have no idea why he's doing this.

 

 

 

 

Me: D-daehyun?

Daehyun: Stop looking so happy with other guys.

Me: What's wrong?

Daehyun: Just stay still.

Me: But ... Daehyun.

Daehyun: You know i'm not good at expressing my feelings but ... I know what i'm feeling for you is real.

Me: E-eh?!

Daehyun: You know that I ....

??: Daehyun oppa?!

 

 

 

 

 

He was cut off by girl's voice. I've heard that voice before ... He slowly pulled away from the hug before looking at the girl. That is .... she's the girl at the bar!! The one who said she doesn't believe i'm married to Daehyun!! Is that why Daehyun hugged me and said those words? I was nervous there for a second.

 

 

The girl started examining again , I examined her too. I didn't get to examine her better at first. She's so different from me. She's the total opposite. My usual attire consists of a plain shirt and jeans and I don't even know how to put on real make-up. She makes me look unsofisticated. I've never gone too far other than using face power and lip gloss. She dresses like a real girl and she's pretty. Is she really Juyeon? I wonder why Daehyun doesn't wanna marry her. She smirked after looking at me , confidently. She's obviously looking down on me as she returned her gaze towards Daehyun and doesn't even dare take a look at me again , almost like she doesn't acknowledge the fact that i'm here.

 

 

 

 

 

Juyeon: Oppa , what are doing here? Going somewhere?

Daehyun: I'm going home Juyeon.

Juyeon: Do you wanna go out and eat? I can treat you to a 5 star restaurant! Come on!

Daehyun: Sorry. I already have dinner plans.

Juyeon: We rarely see each other. Come on! Pleeeeeease?!

Daehyun: I said I don't want to , ok? I have plans with my wife. 

Juyeon: *looks at me* *looks back at Daehyun* Who are you trying to fool? We both know what type of guy your are. You don't wanna settle down , that's why you didn't wanna marry me. Now you're just gonna tell everyone you're married to her? Like I believe it!

Daehyun: I didn't wanna marry you because I don't love you. I clearly stated that ever since the first time our marriage was fixed.

Juyeon: Where'd you find her then? You didn't wanna marry me yet you marry a total stranger that fast?

Daehyun: She's not stranger. We've been seeing each other for a long time now.

Juyeon: No way. If you really are seeing each other for so long now , I would know. I know everything Daehyun.

Daehyun: No. You don't. If you do , you would've understood my feelings from the start. I don't love you and I never dreamt of marrying you. I already ended my relationship with my adopted parents and i'm already married. I have nothing to do with you anymore so can you do me a favor and leave me alone?

 

 

 

 

 

Juyeon looked really irritated. Daehyun may sound harsh but he's always been honest about his feelings , it's only making him look bad because Juyeon kept pursuing him no matter how many times he say he doesn't like her. She averted her gaze from Daehyun towards me. Her gaze is so intense , it's making me feel a bit insecure but I shouldn't show that. I can't let her underestimate me.

 

 

tumblr_mjdcwb8OHk1qeh2m0o4_500.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

Juyeon: It's all your fault!

Me: Excuse me?

Juyeon: Oppa was surely exaggerating when he said you're pretty. But I guess if you got him so worked up about you because of that , then i'm sure you used the same thing on Daehyun.

Me: So worked up? ... I didn't use anything on anyone!

Juyeon: Then why did Daehyun marry you?! You're not even that pretty or anything. What? What did you do to Daehyun?! How can he choose someone like you over me?!

Me: Uhh , maybe because he likes me better than you? Or maybe because he knows better on what to choose? I don't control Daehyun's feelings. If he chose me over you , maybe because he sees someone like me better than someone like you.

Juyeon: H-how dare you!! *tries to slap me*

Daehyun: *holds her hand* Don't you dare try to hurt my wife!

Juyeon: Oppa!

Daehyun: Don't try to start anything or else , I don't know what i'll do.

Juyeon: Pfft. Why are you protecting her that much?

Daehyun: Because she's my wife. Don't you get it? I won't let you talk disrespectfully to my wife.

Juyeon: Stop this charade. It's no fun , oppa! You're supposed to be marrying me! Not her!

Daehyun: That will never happen. I have Soomin now. I don't need anyone else.

Juyeon: I'll prove that whatever there is between you and her isn't real.

 

 

 

 

 

Daehyun took my hand and walked off , fast. Juyeon was yelling his name , asking him to go back , but he just kept pulling me as he headed off. He was trying to protect me. I wanted to help him out but I don't know the right words to tell her. But Daehyun protected me. I don't know if it's an act or what but i'm really glad he wants to protect me like that.

 

--No One's POV--

 

Daehyun didn't talk much about the incident. After that , he acted as if it never happened. He could feel that Soomin got a bit intimidated seeing how Juyeon really was. He meant what he said. Soomin is different from girls like Juyeon. He really meant wanting to protect her from Juyeon. They both acted as if nothing happened and jut let it pass.

 

A couple of days after , Soomin was at the bar , helping Zelo with his math homework. She promised to help him and the maknae couldn't be anymore happier. He was having a hard time but as Soomin explained , he slowly got it. They were solving the math problems at the bar's counter.

 

tumblr_mib89gsyfA1qeh2m0o6_1280.jpg

 

 

 

 

Zelo: Noona , is this right? *shows his solution*

Me: Let me see ... *checks* Oh. It's not quiet right yet. You made one mistake here. You have to multiply the number by itself based on what the exponent it because it shows how many times you multiply it by itself. So if this one is 3^3 (3 to the power of 3) , it becomes 3x3x3. If it's 6^3 then it's 6x6x6.

Zelo: Ahh.. I get it! *excitingly writes on the paper* *shows his solution again* So this is the answer?

Me: That's right! Well done , Junhong-ah! You're good at this after all.

Zelo: You teach better than my teacher!

Me: No. Not at all! I'm sure your teacher teaches you better than I do.

Zelo: I understand it better from you than him.

Me: Jongup told me you're always going off sleeping in class. Maybe that's why you don't get it. You should get plenty of rest at night so you don't get so tired in the morning.

Zelo: Ok.

Himchan: Hey. I cooked lunch. Let's eat.

 

 

 

 

 

--Your POV--

 

Himchan brought out two plates infront of us. He made dakgangjeong. Himchan oppa's cooking is really good. As a girl , I feel embarrassed he cooks better for me. I should learn from him to be able to cook delicious dishes for Daehyun at home. I took a bit of Himchan oppa's cooking , the flavor just bursts out of the chicken as soon as I bit on it! It's sooooo good!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Me: Oppa , this is delicious.

Himchan: Thanks. So , How's school?

Me: It's fine. Everyone's nice and i'm getting quiet used to it.

Himchan: Daehyun still picks you up from school?

Me: He takes me to school AND picks me up. 

Zelo: Wow. I didn't think hyung would be too protective like that.

Me: I don't see why he thinks Junhyung would come at me , even at school.

Himchan: You can never tell. Maybe he's jealous you might meet someone else at school.

Me: No way. He'd never get jealous.

Himchan: You can never tell that.

Me: If he hears you , he'd get irritated for sure.

Himchan: Why? You two look so good together!

Me: Nah. He's just worried because he thinks I might find other guys , it'll ruin his plans.

Himchan: He's such a worrywart. He's just worried about you. This is just between you and me , but Daehyun gets jealous really quickly. I'm sure after all the time you've spent together , seeing you spend time with other guys makes him feel uncomfortable. You're not close to so many people here in Seoul , just us. So i'm sure enough that he'd find it weird seeing you talk to someone else besides us. We all would.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As we were eating , we heard the front door opening. He all turned round to see who it was , it was Daehyun!!

 

 

 

 

 

Me: Daehyun!

Himchan: What are you doing here?

Daehyun: Lunch. It's breaktime in school.

Himchan: Ohh ... I'll go get you something to eat then.

Daehyun: Thanks.

Me: Is it ok for you to be here?

Daehyun: What's wrong with me being here?

Me: Nevermind ...

Daehyun: Where's Yongguk hyung?

Zelo: He said he had something to take care of so he just left this place to us.

Daehyun: Why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be in school?

Zelo: Our class trip is today.

Daehyun: And you didn't go?

Himchan: *yells from the kitchen* We watched a film last night! The students thought they were just on an ordinary school trip but it turns out that the government chose their class to participate in a Battle Royale where they're all forced to kill each other until only one of the students are left. If they don't kill each other then they all lose and they'll all get killed. Zelo couldn't even sleep last night then he said this morning that he's rather study that risk getting killed.

Zelo: H-hyung!!!

Daehyun: *smirks* You're still a kid after all. Well , What are you eating?

Me: Daekgangjeong. Want some?

 

 

 

 

 

I took a piece with my chopstick and held it up , infront of his mouth. His eyes widen and he blushed. He looks so cute.

 

 

 

 

Daehyun: I-i don't wanna eat something you already ate from!

Me: What? Why? It's fine! I haven't bitten on it yet!

Daehyun: T-the chopstick.

Me: What about the chopstick?

Daehyun: Y-you already ate using it.

Me: So?

Himchan: *comes back and sings* Here's your foooooood!

Daehyun: G-good! I'm hungry!

 

 

 

 

 

 

He ate quietly but fast. I tried to tell him off , saying he might choke himself , but he wouldn't listen. Sometimes , he acts just like a kid. After lunch , I offered to help with the dishes but Zelo did it with Himchan oppa instead. I was left with Daehyun in the quiet , empty bar.

 

 

 

 

 

Me: Don't you have to go back to school?

Daehyun: Yeah. You?

Me: I still have to tutor Zelo.

Daehyun: You shouldn't have to tutor him. He goes to school and he doesn't even pay you. Besides , you have your own school business to take care of.

Me: Hey. I'm not asking for a pay. I promised him i'd do this so I will. I keep my promises. It's not like this is bothering me with my school work. I'm doing this because I want to. He's really improving.

Daehyun: Pfft. He might just be using this as an excuse to see you.

Me: I like seeing him. He's like my little brother. Don't get too jealous.

Daehyun: In your dreams.

Me: There you go again. You're not expressing your feelings again. We should learn how to express our feelings to each other better. 

Daehyun: Whatever. I have to go back to school. Go back home before 5PM and dress up. Fix yourself up.

Me: Why?

Daehyun: I got a message from my adopted parents saying they want to meet you.

Me: What?! When?

Daehyun: This morning. They sent it through the school. We're going to dinner with them tonight.

Me: And you've been here since lunch but you didn't tell me?!

Daehyun: Relax. Don't worry. Just get yourself ready and we'll discuss the rest later.

Me: But!

Daehyun: Soomin , you'll be fine. Trust me. I still have to go back to school. I'll meet you at home then we can leave together.

 

 

 

 

 

He stood up and walked out of the front door. He doesn't even look that worried but I sure am. His parents ... I don't know what I should say or what to say. If they wanted him to marry Juyeon so badly , I should start preparing myself on how they're gonna treat me , right? I don't wanna be caught off guard. If I mess up and screw everything , Daehyun's plans would fall apart. I can't let that happen.

 

--Junhyung's POV--

 

Juyeon told me what she did when she met Soomin. Such a pain in the neck. Now they know we're suspicious about Daehyun and Soomin. *sighs* She's my sister but sometimes , she doesn't use her head.

 

 

 

 

 

Juyeon: Oppa! I'm sorry!

Junhyung: You should've been more careful. Now they're up to us. They'll be more careful now that they know we're watching them.

Juyeon: I'm really sorry! But don't worry , I already fixed it!

Junhyung: Fixed it? What did you do?

Juyeon: *smirks* You'll see.

Junhyung: Oh wait , I have a call.

 

 

 

 

I heard my phone ringing and answered my phone. It was from Gikwang.

 

 

 

 

Gikwang: Hey! Junhyung!

Junhyung: What?

Gikwang: You'll never guess what I found out.

Junhyung: What? What is it about? Just say it!

Gikwang: It's about Daehyun.

Junhyung: What about him?

Gikwang: Well , I know you're in the hots now with Yongguk hyung and the others so let's just say I found another way around to get to Daehyun's mind.

Junhyung: What are you talking about? Yongguk hyung and the others know who you are , i'm sure you can't get around them easily too. Especially what after Juyeon did , telling Daehyun my thoughts.

Gikwang: You don't have to worry. I know a easier way to get around Daehyun , and it's easier than being around Yongguk.

Junhyung: How?

Gikwang: If we can't get around Yongguk , then we'll go for Soomin herself.

 

 

 

 

 

I have no idea what Gikwang is trying to say. He knows almost everything. He sometimes goes with me to watch on Daehyun. He has crazy plans sometimes but he sounds super confident with this one. I'm not sure if it's a stupid idea or what , or whether I should trust him or not but he sounds so confident that it'll just get you curious about what's on his mind.

 

============================================

 

I'M FINALLY BACK!

Our school semester just ended. VACATION!

I'm super tired from school , I can finally rest now!

I'm going back to Japan on Tuesday!

(and hopefully , will get to watch B.A.P on May 24th for the concert.)

 

Thank you for supporting this fic!

I hope you don't get tired of it , even if it takes me a while to update. 

(but that was because i'm too busy with school , now that i'm a quiet free , i'll try my best to update as often as I can!)

 

-dorobbongie :3