Friendly advice.

Relationship Status: Married?

--Soomin's (Your) POV--

At the park, Daehyun was about to tell me something. The tone of his voice suggested that it must've been something important. But even before he could say anything, we heard a noise that seemed like it was loud enough to be heard in a couple of blocks away. Mingguk! It was Mingguk crying! I never heard him cry so loud, and we're outside, so that means he's crying even louder than usual. I quickly let go of Daehyun and ran to Mingguk, and checked to see why he was crying.


 

Me: Are you okay? Is there something wrong? Does something hurt? Aigoo. I thought my heart was gonna burst out, you really shocked me ...

 

 

I checked the baby all over. Nothing seems to be wrong. Maybe he just woke up because it was getting cold out here already.

 

 

Me: We should go home now. He's getting cold.
Daehyun: O-okay. I'll just carry him.
Me: He's fine in the stroller.
Daehyun: No. It's okay. Let me carry him.
Me: Okay. Thanks.
Daehyun: Yeah. No problem.

 

 

He quickly took Mingguk and walked off without looking back at me. For a second there, when I caught a glimpse of his face, it looked like he was blushing. I wonder what he needed to tell me. He's acting like his usual "I'm avoiding you right now" self again. Did I say something wrong?
 

--Daehyun's POV--

What were you thinking, Daehyun? What were you gonna say?! I almost told her that ... That I ... There's no way. What was I thinking? Good thing Mingguk stopped me when he did.

 

 

Daehyun: Hey kid. You really saved me back there. I don't know how that would've turned out, if I said it. Thanks.

 

 

Maybe he sensed that I was about to say something stupid, and that I shouldn't say it. I mean, even if I am feeling that about Soomin, it's not like i'm any good for her. She deserves someone better. She shouldn't be with someone who she's only sticking around with because of some deal. She shouldn't be with someone like me.
 

--Soomin's (Your) POV--

At home, Daehyun did some work while I made dinner. Mingguk is already asleep, so it's much more peaceful now. Daehyun never said anything after what happened in the park. Did he get shy because he opened up to me? I was always told that boys hated having girls see their 'vulnerable' side. Maybe that's why he's not talking to me again.

After dinner, Daehyun helped me clear the table and wash the dishes. I'm used to Daehyun giving me the silent treatment, but we both know that if I don't talk to him first, he's never going to talk to me.

 

 

 

Me: Uhh ... So. What was that thing you were gonna tell me?
Daehyun: H-huh?
Me: Weren't you gonna tell me something? At the park?
Daehyun: U-uh ... It was ... N-nothing! *blushing*
Me: Are you sure? It didn't sound like it was a nothing.
Daehyun: O-of course! I-it's nothing.
Me: You're turning red. Are you sick?

 

 

I went closer to him, and put my hand over his forehead, but he immediately pushed my hand away.

 

 

Me: Oww!
Daehyun: S-sorry! It was your fault!
Me: I just wanted to see if you were sick!
Daehyun: Why would you think i'm sick?!
Me: Because you're turning red again!
Daehyun: I wasn't!
Me: Why are you shouting at me?!
Daehyun: I-it's none of your business!
Me: Of course it is!
Daehyun: L-let's just finish these! I need to get some work done after this.
Me: Pffft. I think I know you enough to know that that's just your way of saying you don't want to talk about it. If it's something you can't say yet, then I understand.

 

 

I know he's not gonna say anything, and our conversation's going to end this way. I have to say something, because I know Daehyun's not going to take the initiative to talk to me and act normal again.

 

 

Me: By the way, Seyoung unnie's sister's arriving in Seoul tomorrow.
Daehyun: Really? I thought she was supposed to arrive earlier?
Me: Yeah ... but she had things to settle before leaving. Moving's not easy at all! So, anyway, tonight's our last night with Mingguk. Too bad he's asleep right now. I'm gonna miss him.
Daehyun: ...
Me: Are you okay? Why aren't you saying anything? Aren't you gonna miss him?
Daehyun: ... I'm fine. Having him around just felt natural. Short, but natural. I'm just thinking of how we didn't really get to spend more time with him.
Me: Well, we spent a lot of time together today.
Daehyun: Yeah. It was fun. I'm actually gonna miss the little guy.
Me: We can always visit him! It's not like we'll never see him again.
Daehyun: I guess that's true. But what about her sister? I thought she was only going to be away for a week?
Me: Work is complicated for everyone. She's still not sure when she's coming back. Anyway, i'm taking Mingguk to their house after school ... do you want to come?
Daehyun: ...
Me: Daehyun?
Daehyun: ... I ... I can't. I-i have to stay at school late.

Me: Oh. Okay. It's fine. You can just say goodbye to the baby in the morning.

 

 

I smiled at him as I said that, but i'm actually sad he's not sending him off with me. They looked so close, and Mingguk really likes Daehyun. Maybe he's just trying not to show that he'll miss Mingguk too.
 

--Daehyun's POV--

That was a lie. I don't have to stay in school at all, I just ... I had to get my thoughts straight. I want to go, but it's better if I settle my own issues soon. I am going to miss Mingguk, and I want to see him off, but my mind is just too confused. I just don't get it. How many times do I have to convince myself that i'm not in love with her, just to believe that i'm not in love with her?! Everything about her is just ... No. No Daehyun. Don't think like this. I knew I couldn't just keep these thoughts to myself, so I decided to meet Youngjae the next day. As much as I know that all i'll get from him is some good teasing, he's the only one I can open up to.

 

 

Youngjae: Why can't you just admit that---
Daehyun: I'm not in love with her!
Youngjae: Oh sure, you're not.
Daehyun: I just know i'm not.
Youngjae: You know you want to think you're not, but you are. Daehyun, here's some advice, just try it out. It might work. You never know.
Daehyun: I can't do that.
Youngjae: Why not? Who's stopping you? If it works out, you don't have to just pretend anymore.
Daehyun: Stop joking around!
Youngjae: I'm not joking around! It's true.
Daehyun: She's better off with someone else, just as long as it's not me.
Youngjae: Like who? Junhyung? That Minhyuk guy?
Daehyun: No! Of course not!
Youngjae: Then man up! If you don't do anything, someone might get ahead of you. You never know.
Daehyun: I just ... I can't. I can't be with Soomin. If I was in love with her, which i'm not by the way, I would just end up hurting her.
Youngjae: You'll never know that, unless you try. You know you want to protect her, and make sure she doesn't get hurt.
Daehyun: I can protect her from others, but I can't protect her from myself. You know how I was--
Youngjae: That's not you anymore, Daehyun. That's all in the past now. You're not that Daehyun anymore.
Daehyun: Youngjae, if I tell her how I feel about her ... and hurt her ... I promised Yongguk hyung i'll never let that happen. I promised Yongguk hyung that i'll back off when I have to. Soomin's only with me because of our deal. Nothing else. It's my job to make sure she doesn't get hurt.

 

 

--Youngjae's POV--

Wow. He's really serious. This Daehyun is totally different from the Daehyun I know. It's obvious he's in love, but he doesn't want to be. The last people he truly loved died in an accident and left him alone in this world. For the first time, in such a long while, he's finally learning how to seriously love someone again. I can see that he's afraid, maybe afraid to lose someone he loves again, so he'd rather make himself believe that he doesn't love her.

Even if I wanted to joke around, I couldn't really think of any strong comebacks. I don't think my jokes would be of any help to him. After he told me everything, I did notice he was a litte distant to Soomin. If only he just gets over his issues ... then it might work out, but this is Daehyun i'm talking about. That hot headed guy will never listen to me.
 

--Soomin's (Your) POV--

I can't believe time flies by so fast. After my class ended, Himchan oppa and I met outside the traain station to Seyoung unnie's house with Mingguk. Weird enough, Minhyuk wasn't around at school today. I wonder why, but it's not that i'm complaining. I'm just worried. I feel like something's going to happen. Anyway, today's the day of Seoyeong's arrival in Seoul. It took longer than what she said, because she had to stay back and take care of things before leaving home. Daehyun said he's going to stay at work late, so Himchan oppa accompanied me instead.

 

 

Me: Thank you for coming with me on such short notice.
Himchan: I can never say no to you, soomin! You know that.
Me: I'm glad I can always count on you.
Himchan: How's your great admirer doing?
Me: He wasn't at school today. I'm glad. I got to concentrate on school for once.
Himchan: You sure he's not following you around?
Me: I doubt that.
Himchan: I guess. Well, i'm here. I'm sure he can't come close to you as long as i'm here.
Me: I'm just really concerned. Minhyuk knows something about Daehyun, and it seems like it's something he'll use against him.
Himchan: I highly doubt that. Maybe he's just lying to get you scared.
Me: I hope so.
Himchan: Junhyung's been quiet too. I don't know if they finally got the message, or they're just plotting something again.
Me: I'm just glad it's all quiet now. Even Daehyun's relatives have been quiet again. Maybe they already believe that we're married.
Himchan: *smiles* I doubt that. You know, let's just get going now. They want peace now, then we should take it and just get ready when something's up.
Me: You're right. Let's go.
 

 

 

He's right. It's no use thinking about it now. I shouldn't worry when everything's going smoothly now. We just headed off to Seyoung unnie's house to meet Seoyeong. She was already at Seyoung unnie's house, but she didn't have the keys, so she had to wait for us for around 10 minutes. I ran straight to her, an hugged her as soon as I saw her.

 

 

Seoyeong: It's about time you got here!!! It's freezing cold!
Me: I missed you!
Seoyeong: I missed you too, but where's the kid?
Me: He's here with my friend. I can't believe you're finally here!
Seoyeong: Me too! I(m sorry I took longer. I hope I didn't cause any trouble.
Me: Not at all.
Seoyeong: It's really nice to see you again, but can we go inside first? I'm really getting cold here.
Me: Sure. I'll open the door.
Himchan: I'll help bring your things inside.
Seoyeong: Thanks! I'll hold Mingguk for you.

 

 

Seoyeong took Mingguk, and Himchan oppa took Seoyeong's luggages inside the house. I helped Himchan oppa, and he looks abit more cheery now than how he looked a while ago.

 

 


Me: Why do you look so happy?
Himchan: You didn't tell me your friend was pretty.
Me: What? Don't tell me you like her? *laughs*
Himchan: And so what if I do?
Me: She's way tougher than you. Trust me.
Himchan: *laughs* I was just kidding. I just thought we'll probably end up being close friends too, like how you ended up becoming a close friend of ours. She's really pretty too, but she looks more like she'll be Youngjae's type of girl.
Me: What? How do you know that?
Himchan: Because the moment I saw you, I thought you were perfect for Daehyun. Remember, i'm the one who thought of having you as his wife in the first place! So I know i'm good at this matching thing.
Me: *chuckles* You're crazy, oppa. I thought you were happy because you like her.

Himchan: Maybe.
Me: Hahaha! Stop fooling around!

 

 

 

Even now, he still jokes around. This is why it's so fun to be around Himchan oppa. He just jokes about everything, and he's really easy to get along with. Having him and the other guys around is nice, but it's nice to have someone so close to me around here. Up to now, it's only been just me. I couldn't really tell the guys everything in my mind. Some things are just meant to be unheard of by guys.

 

 

Seoyeong: He's a heavy kid!
Me: Is it your first time seeing him?
Seoyeong: Yeah. I was in Ijjak-do the entire time since he was born. Did he give you a hard time?
Me: No. Not at all. We had a great time with him. He's such an adorable kid.
Seoyeong: Of course! He's my nephew! By the way, I don't think I got his name. *points at Himchan*
Himchan: Oh. Sorry. I'm Kim Himchan.
Seoyeong: Ah ... So, is this guy the boyfriend of yours my sister was talking about?
Me: Huh? No! No. He's a friend of Yongguk oppa. He helped a lot with taking care of Mingguk.
Seoyeong: Oh. I see. Okay. Thank you so much for helping take care of my nephew.
Himchan: Don't mention it ... uh ... Seoyeong, right?
Seoyeong: Yeah. Han Seoyeong. Nice to meet you.
Himchan: Nice to meet you too.
Seoyeong: So, where's this great boyfriend of yours? I have to meet him!
Me: O-oh. Uh ... Uhhh ... He couldn't make it. He ... he uhhh ... He had to work. Yeah. That.
Seoyeong: Too bad. I wanted to meet him, just to make sure he's not an .
Himchan: Nah. He's just a little bit of an . Just a little.
Seoyeong: What?! Soomin!
Me: No! He's just joking around!
Seoyeong: Now I really have to meet him. Bring him to me!
Me: I'm sure you'll meet him soon.
Seoyeong: I better! He better not mess with you, or else he's going to be facing me. I'll break his face!

 

 

Himchan oppa and I looked at each other with worry. I lied to her sister, and she knows nothing about our plans. Actually, on our way here, Himchan oppa and I talked about telling Seoyeong. It's better she knows now than to get surprised later. Himchan oppa looks like he's also thinking of what we talked about, and signalling me to talk to her. Seoyeong seems to have noticed our sudden silence.

 

 

Seoyeong: What's wrong? Are you guys okay?
Me: Uhh. Can we talk for a sec?
Seoyeong: Aren't we talking now?
Me: Yeah ... but I need to tell you something important, so we need to talk. Just us.
Himchan: I'll take Minnguk to his room. *carries Mingguk* Let's go play while your aunts talk, okay?
Seoyeong: Is this so important that he has to leave? Is this about your boyfriend?!
Me: ... Seoyeong ...
Seoyeong: Wait! Wait! Wait! Don't tell me you're pregnant!
Me: What? No! Why does everyone think of that immediately?
Seoyeong: Sorry. Just tell me! I'm getting nervous here, you know.
Me: Well ...

 

 

And I told her the entire story, about me pretending to be Daehyun's wife, about Daehyun and everything that's happened up to now. That actually took some time. It wass really hard to speak when she kept asking questions along the way.

 

 

Seoyeong: Wait. So he's not really your boyfriend?
Me: No. Not really.
Seoyeong: Wow. Good job fooling my sister!
Me: What do you mean?
Seoyeong: She kept saying "Soomin has a boyfriend, and that's all i'll tell you! You'll find out the rest from her!". I was seriously getting married. So that's why. She actually thinks you're engaged! *laughs*
Me: I'm sorry I lied to her. I had to. I didn't have a choice at that time.
Seoyeong: Well ... you know where we are. If you're in this situation just to find a place to stay in, you can just stay with us!
Me: No. At first, I really was only there because I needed a place to stay at, but it's different now. I really want to help Daehyun. He needs me. He's really nice and kind. I'm not only with him for the sake of staying at his house, i'm with him because he's a nice guy and he doesn't deserve to be used like how his adopted parents want him to. If I can help change something for him, make him feel like his life can be better than what he thinks it is, then i'll help him for as long as he needs me to.
Seoyeong: Wow ... Do you like him?
Me: W-what? *blushes*
Seoyeong: The way you talked about him. It just sounds like it'll come from someone who--
Me: Seoyeong!
Seoyeong: Now I really have to meet him! I have to see what you're like together!
Me: You don't have to! I can tell you now, that as soon as our deal started, he declared that he will never fall in love with me. I can assure you it's not like that.
Seoyeong: You only met the moment you made that deal. He doesn't know what hit him yet! I really have to see this for myself. I'll be the judge of that.

 

She took the truth easier than I expected, but now she's crazy anout finding out if I like Daehyun. I just said what I really felt. It's not like I was lying, but did that make me sound like I like Daehyun? I haven't really thought of me and Daehyun as more than friends. When Youngjae talks about it, I always take it as a joke, because boys love to tease girls. But now that it's coming from Seoyeong, why am I suddenly thinking about it? There's no way Daehyun and I would be something more than what we are now, which is a "pretend to be married" couple. I guess the reason why Himchan oppa thought Youngjae would like Seoyeong is because she thinks like Youngjae.

 

========================================================

Hey guys!
Sorry it took me a while to post a new chapter.
Things have been getting busy in school lately, and you don't know how many times i've been getting sick in just a month, so I have a lot of catching up to do.
It's ridiculous.

I will try my best to post again soon!
It's might take a while, but I will!

I'm also going to try and make a new poster, but if there's anything i'm bad at ... it's editing photos. haha!
UPDATE!
New poster is up!
I really tried my best ... but I at this photo editing stuff. haha.
Please put up with it for a while, until I decide to change the poster again.

I just made this chapter a bit short now (not sure if it is short).
Having the new character come now will make the progression of the story a bit faster and easier for me, so I had to do some fixing on my drafts.

Thank you to everyone who's reading and supporting this story!
All your comments and love for this story are appreciated. ❤

Recently, news broke out about B.A.P filing a case against their company, TS Entertainment.
I was completely devastated at first, but it had to happen (for the well being of the boys), so I can't say i'm sad about it.
I know this is a hard time for BABYs right now, but I hope everyone stays strong!
Let's continue loving and supporting B.A.P, because they need us now more than ever!
This is just another test,  to test B.A.P and BABys love for each other!
Please support B.A.P.
These boys deserve to be treated fairly!
They worked so hard. They deserve nothing but the best.
Let's support them and hope all this gets solve, in favor of our boys.
No matter how long it takes, let's keep supporting B.A.P!

#ForeverwithBAP #ForeverOT6