She'll cry and get hurt, but i'll make sure she's not alone when that happens.

Relationship Status: Married?
--Soomin's (Your) POV--
 
After picking me up from school, Daehyun and I went to see the others. They don't know that we're already together, for real, right? I wonder how Daehyun's gonna tell them? Am I supposed to be the one who tells them myself?! I was too busy worrying about it so much, that I didn't realize we were already there. Before entering, Daehyun let go of my hand he was firmly holding, and waited for me to walk in first. Huh? Why did he let go of my hand? Is he embarrassed to show his friends that we're together now? That's so odd. He wasn't embarrassed about acting sweet to me in public, he even asked for a freakin' kiss this morning! So what's with the sudden change? Maybe it feels different for guys, to show your affection for someone when your friends are around. I was disappointed, but I guess if he feels that way, then i'm just gonna have to get used to it. He doesn't really look like he's the type to get all affectionate with someone, in front of his friends.
 
I thought the rest would notice our arrival, and make a big deal out of it since we were together, but instead they were all gathered around this large, rectangular thing, with a sheet draped over it. Daehyun and I looked at each other, confused. I can tell he's thinking the exact same thing as me right now, and he started blurting out his thoughts.
 
 
 
 
Daehyun: What the hell are you guys doing?
Himchan: Oh! Daehyun! Soomin! Perfect timing! You're just in time!
Soomin: ... In time ... for what?
Zelo: Noona! You have to see this! They just delivered it today!
Soomin: Huh? What is it?
Zelo: A sign!
Soomin: Sign?
Yongguk: You're just in time for the unveiling of the new sign for the bar!
Daehyun: What? What new sign? New sign for what?
Youngjae: Well, while you two were super busy with all the conflicts you've been having, we've been discussing renaming the bar for a while, and now we finally did!
Daehyun: Rename?! That's awesome! Finally!
Soomin: ... Now that you mention it, I never knew the name of this place. There's no sign outside. It's strange, how the customers know exactly where to find you, even without a sign.
Youngjae: This is the only place here without a sign, so it's pretty easy to spot.
Soomin: But wait, if you're renaming it ... Doesn't that mean that this place had a name before? Why don't you use that?
Daehyun: Because we're trying to forget it, and the genuis who named it.
Soomin: Huh? What do you mean?
Youngjae: The previous name was terrible, so we only use it for official documents, supply deliveries and such. Besides that, we never use the name for anything else.
Soomin: Ohh ... So, what was that name then? Who named it?
 
 
 
 
They all looked away from me when I asked, as if avoiding my gaze. For some reason, I never knew the name of this name. No one even told me. I also wonder why it never peaked my curiousity to ask. I guess I just got so used to calling this place as just the "bar" that it didn't bother me anymore. No one looked like they wanted to talk to me about it. Getting impatient, I tried to spill the truth out of them.
 
 
 
 
Soomin: What? Is no one gonna answer my question?
All: ...
Soomin: ... Daehyun ... 
 
 
 
 
I turned over to Daehyun, with my puppy dog eyes on him. I never really used this on him, so i'm not sure if it'll work on him, but it's worth a shot. The uncomfortable look on his face tells me that it's working, but it also looks like he's not happy with the idea of telling me himself.
 
 
 
 
Daehyun: Why should I be the one telling her this?! This isn't even my bar! Guys, come on. 
Soomin: You don't have to over-think it. Just tell me.
Daehyun: Eerrr.
Soomin: Pleeeeeeease?
 
 
 
 
Nothing. He's still not saying anything. I'm getting really impatient here. No one's talking. No matter what I do, no one wants to talk. Is the name really that bad? Knowing these guys, they're probably just over-reacting.
 
--Daehyun's POV--
 
It's not really that it's a super bad name. I could say it, if I wanted to, but I didn't want to say it. It's embarrassing. Well, not
that embarrassing ... it's just a really stupid name. I looked over at Himchan hyung. Everyone, except Soomin, was looking at him. Noticing the gazes on him, he started chuckling nervously while scratching his head. Soomin noticed, and looked at everyone. When she looked at me, I used my lips to point at Himchan hyung. She easily got the message, and turned her attention to him.
 
 
 
 
 
Soomin: Himchan oppa, what is it? Are you the one who named the place?
Himchan: Ha ... ha ... haha ... You see *scratches his head again*
Yongguk: *sighs* We were supposed to register the place together, but I had to see someone, so I let him go by himself. 
Himchan: Ha! Ha! Hahaha! Yeah! That happened. It was really stressful, doing all that myself.
Soomin: ... and?
Youngjae: This idiot thought it was a great idea to change the name. A completely different one from what we all agreed on!
Soomin: ..........?
Youngjae: Anyway, he ended up naming it ...
Soomin: What did he name it?
Youngjae: .... Ahhh! I don't want it out of my mouth! That's too embarrassing! Hyung, you say it. It's your own fault.
Himchan: You're all over-reacting! It's not that bad! What's wrong with Kim Him Bap?! I think it was a great name!
Soomin: Kim .... Him Bap?
 
 
 
 
There it is. All the rest of us could do was face palm. It was a stupid idea, letting Himchan hyung do important stuff all by himself. Yongguk hyung learned that the hard way.
 
--Soomin's (Your) POV--
 
I was speechless, mainly because I didn't know how I was supposed to react. It does sound like a name Himchan oppa would come up with. I just can't believe he would change the name at the very last minute, on his own. I really didn't know how to react, nor did I want to say that name again myself (for some reason I don't understand myself). I could only understand why they didn't want to say it, because I didn't want to say it again too. 
 
I didn't want to react in a negative way, since Himchan oppa looked so confident about it. The last thing i'd want to do is to offend him. Daehyun must've noticed that I suddenly got all quiet, because I felt a tap on my shoulder from him.
 
 
 
 
Daehyun: You okay?
Soomin: Huh?! Y-yeah! I just ... I didn't know what to say ... That's all.
Daehyun: See, hyung?! That name was soooo bad, that even Soomin couldn't handle it!
Soomin: N-no! It's not that it was bad .... It was just ... You know ... It was a very striking name. I didn't know what to say. The important thing now is you got it all sorted out, right?
Youngjae: Haha! She totally just brushed your stupid name off the topic, Chan hyung!
Himchan: Of all people! You're the only one who I wouldn't want to be hating on my ideas! *fake cries*
Soomin: I ... I didn't hate it! I just ...
Yongguk: Stop it, all of you! We renamed the place to forget about all of that! Let's just get on with this!
Daehyun: Can you rename the place just like that?
Yongguk: Dummy, of course not! We took care of all the paperworks and registry beforehand. We're only doing this now because it's finally official! Plus, I made sure I did it all myself this time, to make sure no one screws up.
Youngjae: You two wouldn't have known any of that, of course. You were too busy acting like a quarelling couple.
Daehyun: This isn't about us, this is about that freakin' sign!
Youngjae: Oh, right.
Soomin: So ... what's the new name?
 
 
 
 
The maknaes started doing a "dramatic" drum roll, as Yongguk and Himchan oppa held both ends of the sheet over the sign. After a countdown, the two lifted the sheets, and revealed the big, LED sign that says "7th Heaven". The name was quiet catchy, but I wondered why they named it that. Is there a deep meaning to it? They all looked pleased, while my mind is filled with curiousity.
 
 
 
 
Yongguk: So, what do you think?
Daehyun: It's good. Waaaaay better than the previous name. Now I can stop calling this place a dump.
Himchan: That's too much! It's totally mot true! The previous name was great too!
Youngjae: Soomin, what do you think?
Soomin: Me? It's good. Great.
Youngjae: You don't look very convincing saying that.
Soomin: I was just wondering why you named it that. Is there a reason?
Yongguk: Reason?
Soomin: Yeah, I mean, there is a reason why you named that ... right? It's pretty random, but you guys aren't really the type to just choose something so random.
Himchan: Haha. You're very observant. Well, there is a reason. Yongguk, you should tell her. I mean, everyone already knows, except those two.
Yongguk: You see, there's always been six of us. Sure, it's fun and happy when we're all together, but it's extra fun now that you're around.
Himchan: Yeah! It's a bore if it's just us guys. Too much testosterone.
Jongup: Hyung, should you be saying that?
Youngjae: Anyway, forget those two. As Yongguk hyung said, it's extra fun bow that you're here. We're a family! You're one of us! You're our 7th heaven. We're complete, now that you're here. We're definitely happy to have you around.
 
 
 
 
It was an overwhelming feeling. They named this place with a reference pointing to me? I didn't know what to say. I could feel my eyes getting watery. It's nice, to have friends who care about you, and think of you like this. I never thought i'd obtain friends like these in Seoul. I could feel my nose getting runny. The moment I started sniffing, and desperately holding back my tears, they all smiled and went all around me to start comforting me.
 
 
 
 
Himchan: Aww! Don't be so cute, Soomin. Don't cry!
Soomin: I-i'm not crying! Something just got in my eyes.
Youngjae: Oldest excuse in the book.
Soomin: T-thank you guys. For thinking of me like that. I'm ... i'm happy we're all friends.
Himchan: Aww! Come here! I'll give you a nice, warm hug!
Daehyun: Don't take one step closer! Don't you even try!
Himchan: Eeeehhhh?! Why not?!
Daehyun: Because I say not to.
Himchan: That's unfair, Daehyun. You're not gonna let me hug her, but you're letting them hug her?!
 
 
 
 
Before I could resist, I was already trapped in a hug between Zelo and Youngjae. My tears escapred from my eyes, but were accompanied by smiles and laughs. I forget how much I miss Ijjak-do, and home, when they're around. I'm lucky I have great friends.
 
--Daehyun's POV--
 
As Himchan hyung said, Soomin was sandwiched between Zelo and Youngjae. I tear them away from her, as best as I could, pulling their hands and arms away from her. Soomin was laughing while crying. I guess she finally realizes how important she is to everyone. They're right. We're complete now that she's here. I'm complete with her here. 
 
After taking her out if those two's clutches, I stood next to her. I took her left hand with my left hand, and started rubbing her back to stop her from crying. Everyone else was really excited. Yongguk hyung told them to get ready and get that sign attached. Soomin gradually stopped crying, as I comforted her. While the others were busy getting ready to set up the sign, Himchan hyung came towards us again. 
 
 
 
 
Himchan: Awww! Look at you two!
Daehyun: Shouldn't you be helping them?
Himchan: There was a sweet scenario happening here, that I just couldn't help but want to interrupt!
Daehyun: Glad no one's gonna keep blaming you about that stupid name anymore now, aren't you?
Himchan: I-it wasn't stupid! I think it was great, you do too, right Soomin?
Soomin: Uhhh ... Yeah. Of course.
Himchan: See?!
Daehyun: Don't try to flatter him, he'll start blabbing about it again. We all know it's a bad name.
Soomin: Daehyun, stop saying that! I'm sure Himchan oppa thought of that name really well.
Himchan: Hmmp. Don't worry about it, Soomin. Everyone here's like that. They hate everything I do, but it doesn't matter because you agree with me! That's all that matters! I don't get why they hate it, when we both think it's a great name!
Soomin: Ha ... ha ... Y-yeah. Maybe your creativity is just too complex for them to understand.
Himchan: See! Someone understands! Finally! I knew you would, Soomin!
 
 
 
 
Himchan hyung suddenly became all happy and cheery again. He started fake crying happy tears, and was about to reach out for Soomin, when I blocked her out of his reach. He looked at me, as if questioning what his actions.
 
 
 
 
Himchan: Weren't you two supposed to be "not okay" right now? Why are you all over Soomin again? Did you two make up already?
Daehyun: Can't I be all over her just because I want to?
Himchan: Of course not! 
Daehyun: Well, it's none of your business.
Soomin: Hey now. Don't get too serious, and fight. 
Yongguk: Just be glad they're okay now. Lessens our problems, just a bit.
Himchan: It's not that i'm not happy, but he keeps hogging Soomin all to himself again! I thought since they're not gonna be married anymore, he'll be less clingy.
Daehyun: Who are you calling "clingy"?! I'm not clingy!
Himchan: Yeah, right. You're far worse than an overly attached boyfriend right now. You're not even her real boyfriend, husband or anything!
Daehyun: And what if I say I am?! Will you shut up already?
Soomin: D-daehyun! Stop it.
Himchan: Depends. Maybe. 
Daehyun: Then shut up, because i'm her boyfriend. And by that, I mean her real boyfriend. Not fake. Now, back off.
All: W-what?!!! ...
Soomin: ...
Yongguk: H-hey! Be careful with that!
 
 
 
 
All of them stopped what they were doing. Yongguk oppa yelled at Zelo and Youngjae, as they almost dropped the sign they were carrying. Their attentions all turned to us now. They dropped everything they were doing, and were all around the two of us.
 
 
 
 
Youngjae: Is that true?! You're dating?! You're lying, aren't you?! 
Zelo: Noona! No! I won't allow it!
Himchan: Are you serious?! Daehyun, you finally did it? I'm so proud of you, dude! I knew I thought you something right!
Jongup: Hyung and noona ... aren't fake married anymore?
Youngjae: I must still be asleep. No way. There's no way this is real life. If this is a dream, please wake me up! I need to know if Daehyun was man enough in real life or not!
Daehyun: You're exaggerating, !
Zelo: Noona! You were supposed to date me! Not him! Noona! I want to cry!
Soomin: Oh ... p-please don't cry! Want me to give you a hug?
Zelo: Y---!
Daehyun: You're not hugging that. You're not hugging any of them.
Zelo: You're mean, hyung! Mean! You're hogging noona all to yourself again!
Youngjae: Is it really official? DaeSoo is real! Finally! I almost wanted to do the confessing for the two of you. Almost. You were both really slow. I was getting impatient.
Himchan: How'd he do it, Soomin?
Soomin: Well ...
Himchan: Did he cry and beg?!
Youngjae: I bet he was on his knees, crying while asking for you!
Daehyun: Stop exaggerating everything! This is why I didn't want to tell any of you.
Himchan: Wait ... did Soomin do the begging?!
Soomin: What?! No!
Youngjae: Then it's Daehyun!
Daehyun: Will you two ever stop?!
Zelo: Noona! There's still time, you can still break up with him!
Daehyun: No one's breaking up with anyone!
Zelo: No hyung! Dating noona for real wasn't part of our deal!
Daehyun: What deal? I never made a deal with you.
Zelo: Not you! I made a deal with noona! She said she'll date me after you're done pretending.
Daehyun: Will you shut up, and stop talking nonsense? She's not brea--
Yongguk: Daehyun ... can we talk outside? Alone?
Daehyun: ... Sure, hyung ...
Soomin: ... I-i'll go too!
Yongguk: No no no. No. You stay right here. This is just between us two.
Soomin: But, Yongguk oppa ...
Yongguk: Soomin. Stay here.
Daehyun: Soomin, it's okay. I'll be fine.
 
 
 
 
Soomin looked worried. Everyone else didn't look that worried though, but you can still see a hint of concern on their faces. Unlike the other guys, who openly expressed their feelings towards our just announced relationship, Yongguk hyung was just quiet ... until now. I nodded, and went outside with him. I gave Soomin a reassuring smile first, before going out. I know she's worried, because hyung was acting a bit different, but I expected this from him. Of course he's going to want to talk to me. So much has happened, and I know hyung has to say what's on his mind. This is about his cousin, who he was responsible of after she moved here from Ijjak-do. I'm nervous, but I know I can't run from this. We're friends, but I know I still have to get his approval. 
 
Outside 7th heaven, hyung was just standing out there, with his back facing me. For about 2-3 minutes, it was nothing but complete silence. After a while, he faced me, with an expression I can't read. I can't tell what he's thinking. He's still not talking. Maybe I should say something first? But what? Oh well ... here goes nothing.
 
 
 
 
Daehyun:  Hyung ...
Yongguk: She looks happy. That's the important thing. Another thing is ... you made her cry not too long ago. I was gonna let that slide, since you already decided to end everything you two had ... but that was then. In my mind, that was the first and last time i'd let you hurting her slide. I was gonna make sure it'll never happen again ... but it's different now. You have other chances to hurt her again now. Like I said, i'll let the previous one slide ... but the next ones ... You're like a brother to me, but i'm not sure what i'd end up doing to you if that happens. 
Daehyun: I know, hyung. There's no way I can make up for making her cry. I don't blame you, if you're mad. I don't blame you if you doubt me. I hate myself for doing that to her. Hyung, I can't predict the future. I don't want to make promises that I can't keep. I can't promise she'll never cry, because she's gonna cry. She's human. She's gonna have to cry at some point. Life isn't all happiness and smiles. She will cry, but I can promise that i'll be there when she cries. If she does cry, i'll make sure she can cry on me. I'll make sure to wipe her tears away from her lovely face. I'll make sure to comfort her through it. If she gets hurt, i'll make sure to tend her wounds as soon as possible. I'll make sure she doesn't get hurt too bad. I'm willing to share her pain, if I have to. Take it all, if I can. We'll go through it all together. She'll cry and get hurt, hyung, but i'll make sure she's not alone when that happens.
Yongguk: ... You're my friend, but Soomin is family. You're family to me too, but Soomin is a friend to me too. You're like a brother to me, and she's like a sister to me. Do you understand what i'm trying to say?
Daehyun: Yeah. I do. You're worried about us. But hyung, one thing I learned after confessing my feelings for Soomin is we can get through anything as long as we're honest with each other. As long as she's with me, I know I can get through anything. I don't know if she feels the same way, but I like to believe that she does.
Yongguk: Don't take this as me saying I don't want you for her ... I'm happy it's you, who she's with now. I hope you really do what you say. Just be honest with each other.
Daehyun: We will.
Yongguk: Soomin cried when you decided on leaving. Are you still leaving for Busan?
Daehyun: ... This is where I belong, hyung. Not in Busan. I belong here with her.
Yongguk: What if something happens again, and you decide on leaving her again? I'm not against you. All I want is to not see tears of sadness on her face.
Daehyun: Like I said ... I can't predict the future. Who knows what'll happen. All I know is what I want right now. What I feel right now. I know, now, that i'd never want to leave Soomin. Never. And if I do, i'm giving you permission to beat the living crap out of me.
Yongguk: ... You don't have to tell me that. If she cries, that's exactly what i'll do.
Daehyun: I'll keep that in mind.
Yongguk: Are you really sure about her?
Daehyun: She's the only girl I loved like this. I'm more than sure.
Yongguk: *nods* Then I give you two my blessing, as he guardian.
Daehyun: Thanks hyung. It means so much, coming from you.
Yongguk: This only starts now. You still have many things to settle.
Daehyun: I know.
Yongguk: Are you going along with the previous plan? The party this weekend? Are you gonna tell your family the truth?
Daehyun: ...
 
 
 
 
I was sure Yongguk hyung would understand. Of course he would, why wouldn't he? I know he's worried about Soomin and me. All of them are. Everything about us is their business, and like what he said, I still need to get things straightened out.
 
--Soomin's (Your) POV--
 
It's been a while since Daehyun and Yongguk oppa went outside. We couldn't see them, unless we head out the door, but I don't want to barge into them talking. I walk restlessly, back and forth, all over the bar. I was really worried, and couldn't stay still, until a hand touched my shoulders and pressed them down (stopping me from my endless motion).
 
 
 
 
Youngjae: Relax. They're just talking.
Soomin: They've been out there for a while.
Youngjae: They're just having a man-to-man talk. Don't worry. Yongguk hyung's just gonna tell him what's on his mind.
Soomin: I hope Daehyun's okay.
Youngjae: I'm sure he is. There are just some things he needs to clear up with him.
Soomin: I don't understand. *pouts*
Youngjae: *chuckles quietly*
Soomin: *glares at Youngjae* What are you laughing about?!
Youngjae: Nothing. It's just ... you're already acting like a girlfriend.
Soomin: I'm just worried about him like how i'm worried about everyone.
Youngjae: I'm glad you two got things sorted out.
Soomin: So ... you've always known that Daehyun likes me? Everyone does?
Youngjae: Them? Not sure. Me? Maybe not at first, but I slowly started sensing it. Daehyun's my best friend. I would notice in a blink of an eye if he starts acting different.
Soomin: I'm pretty pathetic then. I should've known that myself.
Youngjae: Yeah. It seemed crazy that you didn't know, but guys don't expect girls to understand them. We act out the exact opposite of what we want. 
Me: ... 
Youngjae: What are you all quiet about?
Me: I just ... I remembered something someone said to me. It was exactly like that.
Youngjae: *smiles* I'm happy for you, Soomin. We're happy for you two, even Yongguk hyung. We know Daehyun will take care of you.
Soomin: I know Daehyun will take care of me too.
Youngjae: But I can't believe he has a girlfriend again! Man, that guy became so self-centered, that he just ignores every girl who dares approach him. But, of course you're different Soomin. Even from
his past relationships. None of them comes close to you. You totally changed Daehyun.
Soomin: I did?
Youngjae: Yeah. He's much different now, compared to his past self. He always just kept everything in. He never opened up to others. He always preferred being alone, and mostly only cared about himself. Of course, he cares about us, but it's mostly just him. That all changed when he met you. You bring out the best in him.
Soomin: Thanks, Youngjae. If it wasn't for you, for everyone, and for this place, I wouldn't have met Daehyun. I wouldn't have realized my feelings for him.
Youngjae: You don't have to thank us. In fact, we have to thank you. At first, we thought that helping Daehyun with the whole fake marriage thing was a bad move, that we're just allowing him to continue being the way he was. Not being honest with himself. Always running away from his problems. You completely changed that side of him. Thank you, Soomin. I'm glad we chose you as his wife. There's no one else as perfect for Daehyun as you are.
 
 
 
 
He placed his hand on my shoulder again, smiling at me warmly. Everyone cares about Daehyun too much, and they don't want him to face his problems alone. They're all happy for him, that he's finally changing his wrong ways. I'm glad Daehyun has amazing friends like then. Our conversation was cut short when we heard someone clear his throat by the entrance. Daehyun and Yongguk oppa finished talking. Finally! I was getting very worried. Yongguk oppa said that Daehyun had something to say, and everyone gathered around once again.
 
 
 
 
Yongguk: So, if you guys remember, Daehyun's parents will be having a party this weekend. He's coming with Soomin, like what he said last time.
Himchan: So ... that means ...
Daehyun: That's right. My plan will push through. We're telling everyone my married was made up.
Youngjae: But ... Aren't you and Soomin...?
Daehyun: We're okay now, and we're together as a real couple, that's why this plan will push through.
Jongup: Then ... hyung, why would you tell them the truth?
Daehyun: I don't want my relationship with Soomin to be a lie. That's unfair to her.
Himchan: But your aunt's gonna force you to marry Juyeon if you tell them!
Daehyun: I know, but even if they do, it won't happen. I'm not letting that happen. That's why ... I need you guys to help me, in case something goes wrong.
Himchan: Goes wrong? What could happen?
 
 
 
 
Daehyun discussed his plans with us. He's planning so much, just to make sure i'm safe. I feel like i'm becoming a burden, but I know this is only their way of making sure i'm safe. Daehyun's not the only one who cares about me here, everyone does. I chose not to say anything, and just listen to the plans. If I protest, they'll only brush it off. Not that I don't like how they're concerned about me like this ... it's just ... I want to help but there's nothing I can do. All I can do is to go through the plan, and be there for Daehyun. I'm anxious, but this is the right thing to do. We have to tell them the truth, no matter what.
 
 
 
====================
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
 
Yey! New chapter!
I hope you guys enjoyed!
I tried to make the new chapter, as fast as I could. 
And like I said, what I do is I write everything on paper (at work) first, transfer it on my phone, mail it to myself, and them edit everything on a PC.
It takes more time, because I have to write by hand, and then type, but it's working really well right now.
I'll keep doing my best!!!
 
So yeah!
This chapter's just about the guys finding out they're dating ...
and renaming the nameless bar. 
I'm bad at naming, so I told myself i'll save that for a later chapter. Haha.
 
I'll just leave my plans for the next chapter a secret,
but you can always ask me here, or on Twitter (@dorobbongie)!
I can't really post a new chapter, unless i'm satisfied.
That's another obstacle I have to go through. Haha!
 
Anyway, thank you to the new subscribers, readers and commenters!
I love love love you all!
You're the reason why this story keeps on going!
Thanks so much for supporting B.A.P, and this fanfic! ❤️
 
Shoutouts!
Thanks to Nurlia_Wolf88freneticPhinkLipsThickpatptyBapOppaLoveJuliet2, and minyu623 for subscribing!
(Sorry to the ones I was not able to mention.)
 
Thanks to ttbh_teresasapphire11cece_khjloverNaeunloveBapOppaLove and Rosekarotia for your comments!
(Sorry to the ones I was not able to mention too.)
 
And thank you to choyriyee and jmayo81 for being active readers! Thank you so much! 
Having active readers really motives me to keep writing. 
I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
 
Again, thank you, especially to those who get this far reading the author notes!
See you in the next chapter!
 
-dorobbongie :3
 
 
P.S. Sorry for any typos!
Will correct them when I have some free time.