Daehyun is my competition.

Relationship Status: Married?

--Your POV--

 

I feel so stupid. I only remembered what happened that night now. When I was finally feeling better , or at least tried to feel better , we went to the bar with the others to see Yongguk oppa. Himchan locked the entrance door as soon as we got there. Yongguk oppa and Youngjae were kinda surprised to see us there. Himchan searched the entire place , looking at every room to make sure no one was there , while Yongguk oppa and Youngjae did nothing but question what he was doing. When Himchan oppa was sure it all all cleared , he dragged Yongguk oppa and Youngjae and the rest of us made a circle and sat around one of the round tables. I was sitting next to Himchan and Daehyun as I was feeding Mingguk his milk as I carry him.

 

 

 

 

Yongguk: Can you please tell us what's going on?!

Youngjae: Are you just exaggerating and panicking for no reason?

Himchan: We have a problem.

Yongguk: What? Do they know the truth already?

Himchan: No , but that might happen soon.

Daehyun: No it won't.

Yongguk: What do you mean?

Daehyun: Soomin told me that the guy she was with last night kept asking her about me.

Yongguk: Huh? Why would he? Who is he , Soomin?

Me: Lee Minhyuk. He's in my class. I don't know why he would.

Yongguk: Lee Minhyuk ...

Youngjae: Do you know him?

Yongguk: It's a very common name. I do know some , but if he's in the same class as Soomin then it's probably not those guys i'm thinking off. Why would he ask about Daehyun? What did he specifically ask you about?

Me: I don't remember. It could be that he's asking about Daehyun being my boyfriend , but that's kinda impossible. I never told him Daehyun's name. All I remember is him mentioning Daehyun's name a couple of times. I just know he asked me things , I just can't remember what they are!

Himchan: What do we do now? What if he knows something?!

Youngjae: That's what we need to find out , right Yongguk hyung?

Yongguk: Exactly. Soomin , you have to figure out what he knows about Daehyun.

Me: That's exactly what I plan on doing , so oka--

Daehyun: No.

 

 

 

 

Everybody looked at over at Daehyun. No? What did he mean by 'No'? He doesn't want to know what Minhyuk knows about him? About us? 

 

 

 

 

Youngjae: Soomin has to--

Daehyun: *stands up* She doesn't have to do anything about him! The hell do I care about what he knows?!

Himchan: Hey. Relax.

Youngjae: Daehyun , this concerns you!

Daehyun: It does , but it's better not know anything than have her go near that again!

Me: Daehyun.

 

 

 

 

He's worried. He's worried Minhyuk might do something to me. It makes me feel happy that he's concerned about me , but I have to find out what Minhyuk wants to know about Daehyun. Daehyun held my shoulders and stood me up. He held my shoulder firmly as he looked at me with concerned eyes.

 

 

 

 

Daehyun: You don't have to do it. I'm not gonna let you go near him again.

Me: But Daehyun--

Daehyun: No buts. You're not gonna do it. 

Youngjae: She has to do it! She's the only one who can get him to talk.

Daehyun: For what? What if the guy's just playing with her?! You want her to talk to him again , after what he did? You're just giving him a chance to get her in trouble again! What if he gets the chance to do what he was about to do that night? What?! Hyung , you're not gonna allow that , aren't you?

Yongguk: No ... But it's the only way we--

Daehyun: Not you too , hyung.

Me: Daehyun , i'll be fine. We won't go out of the school. I'll talk to him somewhere someone can see us. I won't let him do anything else. I have to do it.

Daehyun: For what?

Me: To know what he wants. It doesn't only concern you , it concerns me too. I have no choice but to see him everyday , so I might as well know the truth now. If he's so desperate to know something about you , then he must know something about our marriage.

Daehyun: You don't have to worry about that!

Me: I have to! He knows something. I'm the only one who can find out what that something is.

Daehyun: No! Shut up!

Me: What do you mean , 'Shut up!'?!

Daehyun: You're not gonna do anything , you're not gonna talk to him , you're not gonna go near him!

Me: Why not?!

Daehyun: Because I say not to!

Himchan: I think I should hold the baby while you two fight ...

 

 

 

 

Himchan oppa took the baby from my hands , feeling like he had to as our conversation sparks an argument starting. I know Daehyun is worried and he means well , but I want to know what Minhyuk wants to know about Daehyun.

 

 

 

 

Me: Remember what you said? You take care of me , I take care of you. If Minhyuk does know something and ruins your plan , what happens to you? I'm not gonna let him ruin your plans.

Daehyun: You don't have to do it!

Me: I will do it.

Daehyun: I won't let you!

Me: You can't do anything about it!

Daehyun: Are we gonna argue about this too?!

Youngjae: Guys.

Daehyun: I'm doing this to protect you!

Me: I'm doing this to protect you too!

Daehyun: He's a maniac! Do you want to talk to that ert again?

Me: He can't touch me in school!

Daehyun: You can't be sure of that. What if he has maniac friends over there?!

Me: You're exaggerating!

Youngjae: GUYS. ENOUGH. Seriously , get a room!

Daehyun: Stay out of this , I don't want any jokes! 

Me: Why can't you understand why I have to figure this out? I made this mess with him , I have to fix it before it affects you.

Daehyun: I told you it's fine! I'm sure that maniac knows nothing!

Me: You're sure? Then how did he know your name even if I never mentioned it? Not even once.

Daehyun: This isn't your problem.

Me: It's my problem! It's our problem!

Youngjae: *stands in between* Ok. Stop it already! Arguing isn't gonna solve anything.

Me: I'm still going to find out why , no matter what he says. Himchan oppa , take care of the baby. I'll only take a while.

 

 

 

 

I took my bag from my seat and headed to the front door. Before I could hold the door knob , Daehyun held my arm and pulled me back , to him.

 

 

 

 

Daehyun: I'm not gonna let you go. And how do you know where he is?

Me: It's for me to know and for you to find out.

Daehyun: You're not going anywhere. *tightens his grip*

Me: Let me go. You're hurting me.

Daehyun: No. What makes you think you can make him talk?

Me: I have no time for this! *pulls my arm* You can't stop me.

 

 

 

 

I quickly went out the door and left. I need to do this if I want to help him. I don't know if I can make him talk , but I have to at least try. Daehyun's been nothing but nice to me. Even if he knows this is his problem , he doesn't want me to do this for him because he's worried. I can't let something I might've said ruin his plans. I'.ll figure this out Daehyun. I will.

 

I was already 3 blocks away from the bar. I need to go 2 blocks more to get to the bus stop. I called Minhyuk and told him we had to talk. He said he'll meet me at school. As I was reaching the end of the block , someone pulled my arms back. He was panting , using his one hand to hold his knee to give him support as he breaths for air. It was Youngjae.

 

 

 

 

Me: Youngjae! Why are you here?

Youngjae: I agree that you have to do this , but you can't do it alone.

Me: I'll be fine.

Youngjae: No. Daehyun did make a point. You don't know what that guy might do.

Me: You guys worry to much.

Youngjae: We're guys too , we know how other guys think. Where are you meeting him?

Me: At school. So , what about Daehyun? Was he mad that I left.

Youngjae: No.

Me: Really?!

Youngjae: He wasn't mad , he was furious. 

Me: Where is he?

Youngjae: We did a vote on who should go ... and because he did punch the guy across the face last night , we figured he shouldn't go.

Me: I see ...

Youngjae: You wanted him to go with you , did you?

Me: Not if he's gonna punch people across the face. I know he wants to protect me , but i'll be fine.

Youngjae: He's just worried. He doesn't want you getting hurt because of him.

Me: I know that.

Youngjae: Yeah , but I don't think you understand it pretty well.

Me: What do you mean?

Youngjae: Let's go before we miss the bus.

 

 

 

 

He walked ahead of me this time , after regaining his breath. Sometimes , Youngjae's a mystery. He understands things and situations very well , and when he says things like , you know he's hiding something. I wish I was more like him so I would understand. He understands Daehyun very well , I wish I could understand Daehyun as well as he does. The bus came just as we arrived at the bus stop. Thank goodness , he was right. If he we didn't leave soon , we would've missed it! 

 

 

--Daehyun's POV--

 

Why does Youngjae get to go? Why do I stay here?! No one trusts that I can keep my cool. It's not like i'm gonna punch him again ... unless he does something he shouldn't again.

 

 

 

Himchan: Come on , Daehyun. Stop slacking off! Help me with Mingguk.

Daehyun: You let her go , just like that? And Youngjae gets to tag along while I can't?

Yongguk: Youngjae's there. He can handle it.

Daehyun: Exactly! You think he can handle it , while I can't?

Himchan: Daehyun , you can't punch guys across the face at school.

Daehyun: Shut up , hyung.

Himchan: Aish. Everything I say just goes in your one ear and out the other , right?

Daehyun: I'm just blocking you out now , hyung.

Yongguk: Youngjae's there so there's nothing to worry about.

Daehyun: ...

Himchan: Youngjae will call if something comes up. It's not something he can't handle by himself.

Daehyun: You should let me handle things. It's my problem.

Yongguk: You know what we should do?

Daehyun: What?

Yongguk: Let's go get some supplies together. You're not gonna get anywhere by sitting and moping around there.

Daehyun: Where?

Yongguk: Just get in the van.

 

 

 

 

Moping around isn't gonna get me anywhere. If I go with Yonnguk hyung , I get to go out. Yongguk hyung drives near Soomin's school. If anything happens , then i'll be close by. Yeah. I'll definitely tag along.

 

--Your POV--

 

There's Minhyuk! He's already at the school entrance , probably waiting for me. He looks like nothing happened. I don't understand how he can keep himself like that. I told Youngjae to wait for me while I talk to Minhyuk. Of course , he didn't agree at first , but Minhyuk won't talk if Youngjae's there.

 

 

 

 

Minhyuk: Your bodyguard?

Me: He's my friend.

Minhyuk: Did you really have to have someone guard you?

Me: He came because he wanted to. It's your fault.

Minhyuk: I was thinking you'd bring Daehyun with you. Where is he?

Me: He's not so fond of you , so it'd be best if he didn't come. He's the reason why I called you. We need to talk.

Minhyuk: I don't want to talk here. Let's talk somewhere else.

Me: I'm fine here.

Minhyuk: I'm not. Especially with him watching.

Me: He's not leaving.

Minhyuk: Then i'm going inside.

Me: You can't leave me here! We need to talk.

Minhyuk: If you really want to talk then you'll follow me.

 

 

 

 

He was already making his way in the building. Youngjae's not allowed to go in because he's not a student , and I doubt he has a visitors pass. I looked at Youngjae , then back to Minhyuk ... I decided to follow Minhyuk. Sorry Youngjae. I have to follow him. I need to talk to him. I chased Minhyuk on the way in.

 

 

 

 

Me: Wait! 

Minhyuk: So , you're going in with me?

Me: Yeah.

Minhyuk: *smiles* Good. I knew you would.

Me: I only need to talk to you. I won't take long. You better not try anything funny with me

Minhyuk: I'll try not to.

 

 

 

 

I went in with Minhyuk. I took my phone to text Youngjae and tell him i'll only take a while. He , of course , got mad. He wanted me to go back outside as soon as possible , but I can't. He kept trying to call me , but I can't let another moment pass. I need to talk to Minhyuk. I don't know why , but Minhyuk brought me to our classroom.

 

 

 

 

Me: Why are we in here?

Minhyuk: It's refreshing in here , with no one around.

Me: Is it even ok to be here?

Minhyuk: Sure. Why wouldn't it be?

Me: Because we're not supposed to be here. Well , never mind that. I'll just get straight to the point. What do you want with Daehyun?

Minhyuk: I have no idea what you're talking about.

Me: You were asking me about Daehyun last night. Don't deny it! I want to know why.

Minhyuk: Does it matter that much? Aren't you the one who has some explaining to do? Being married and all? Does the school even know that?

Me: This isn't about me. That's none of your business. So what if i'm married? Are they gonna expel me because of that?

Minhyuk: You're too serious. You know , this is all about you.

Me: How did you know Daehyun?

Minhyuk: I like you , Soomin. It's normal that I know stuff about you.

Me: That doesn't explain how you know Daehyun.

Minhyuk: Bang Yongguk's your cousin , right?

Me: How do you know Yongguk oppa?

Minhyuk: He owns that bar. Of course I know him. 

Me: So , you go to the bar too?

Minhyuk: Not very often these days , but yeah. Anyways , that's the reason why I know Daehyun , because I know Yongguk hyung. I like you. I wanted to get to know you , so I could find out how to get you to like me. I tried to get to know you better.

Me: You spied on me?

Minhyuk: You can say that. You didn't want to open up to me , so I knew I had to think of another way. You seemed pretty close to Jung Daehyun , and that's why I wanted to know who he is to you , directly from you.

Me: That's why you got me drunk? That's why you were asking me about Daehyun?

Minhyuk: That's the only way I could get you to talk. You two live together , right?

Me: Did I tell you that when you got me drunk or--

Minhyuk: I just know. You never told me anything when you were drunk.

Me: Is that really all why you got me drunk?

Minhyuk:  Hmm. Actually , to tell you the truth , no. I just wanted you all to myself , if only he didn't show up.

Me: You're crazy.

Minhyuk: I just like you. I like you a lot , and someone like Daehyun ... as your husband? I can't take that!

Me: Someone like Daehyun?

Minhyuk: He doesn't deserve you.

Me: And you do? How are you so sure you're someone better than Daehyun?

Minhyuk: Because I don't punch people across the face just like that.

Me: You deserved it!

Minhyuk: Why? What is it about your husband anyways that I don't have? What am I not better than him at? I did everything to get you to like me , everyone likes me.

Me: That's none of your business , and you won't get me to like you that way!

Minhyuk: Really? Then what do I have to do?

Me: You can't do anything ... I'm married.

Minhyuk: Are you really married?

Me: ...

Minhyuk: Why can't you answer the question?

Me: I didn't ask you to come here to interrogate me. 

Minhyuk: Seems suspicious to me.

Me: Look , I'm letting off the fact that you did something to my drinks to get me drunk , because I don't get drunk that easily. I'm letting off the fact that you probably wanted to try to do something funny with me. I just want to know what your business with Daehyun is. I want the truth , and not this crap about liking me you're saying.

Minhyuk: Daehyun is my competition. It's not crap , he's with the girl I like. I can't take that.

Me: I don't buy it.

Minhyuk: You don't have to buy it.

Me: I don't know what you really want , but I want you to leave me and Daehyun alone. I don't know what you want. I don't care how you feel. I don't feel the same way. Leave us alone. Leave him alone.

Minhyuk: Is that all you're gonna say?

Me: Is there something else I should say?

Minhyuk: A man never gives up on something he wants. I don't care whatever your relationship with that guy is. I'm not giving up. Don't trust him too much.

Me: What do you mean 'don't trust him too much'?

Minhyuk: He could just be using you ... getting married ... for personal reasons.

Me: W-what? 

Minhyuk: Trust me , Soomin. Not him.

Me: What would I get out of trusting you?

Minhyuk: *stares at my face* Something real. I'm willing to give you something real , Soomin. *looks at his watch* Well , look at the time. I have to go. I'l l see you in class tomorrow.

 

 

 

 

He stood up and left the room just like that. I don't know if he's telling the truth or not. He looks pretty convincing , but why I do feel like something's still wrong? Don't trust Daehyun ... maybe he does know something. But what? What is it?! I went back outside to Youngjae , and he looks furious.

 

 

 

 

Youngjae: WHY? Why did you go inside with him? Are you okay?

Me: I'm fine.

Youngjae: Thank goodness. I would get killed by Daehyun if they found out I let you go in there without me.

Me: You didn't tell them?

Youngjae: Do you really want me to get killed by Daehyun?! Anyways , forget about that. How was it?

Me: He said he knows Daehyun because he spied on me to get to know me more.

Youngjae: Creepy.

Me: I'm not very convinced.

Youngjae: Of course you're not.

Me: He did admit he would've tried something funny with me if Daehyun didn't come.

Youngjae: What?! That a**hole! He should be thankful i'm not Daehyun! I should've punched him when he passed by!

Me: You saw him go?

Youngjae: Yeah. He walked right past me with a smirk on his face! That a**hole! I'll go follow him and teach him a lesson!

Me: Ok! Ok! Settle down! I'm fine now , right? He said he knows Yongguk oppa. I don't know if he knows him personally. He said he comes to the bar often before.

Youngjae: Well , we can't tell if he knows him or not. Yongguk hyung knows many people.

Me: In the end , I didn't find out anything.

Youngjae: That a**hole doesn't look very sharp , but he knows he's not stupid enough to just tell you whatever he has to know. He likes you , he'll use that thing he knows to keep making you come back to him.

Me: What if he's just using the 'he likes me' thing as an excuse to get to Daehyun?

Youngjae: What could he possibly want from Daehyun but you?

Me: He said Daehyun's his 'competition'

Youngjae: Exactly. Competition for you.

Me: I just know there's still something we need to know. 

Youngjae: He's probably just crazy in love with you.

Me: He's not crazy in love with me , he probably just can't wait to mess with me.

Youngjae: Yeah. Looks like a total playboy. You better not tell Daehyun he tried to do something to you that night. He'll be furious. Well , he probably already knows since he's so mad.

Me: Youngjae.

Youngjae: Hmm?

Me: Is there something else I don't know about Daehyun?

Youngjae: What do you mean?

Me: Minhyuk told me not to trust him. He seems to know Daehyun pretty well. Is there something else I should know?

Youngjae: He's just messing with your head to get you to think otherwise about Daehyun. What do you not know? You were in the whole plan in the first place. I don't know what else you don't know about Daehyun.

 

 

 

 

Yeah. He's right. He's probably just messing with my head. He probably thought he could get me so easily at first , but then he couldn't. He thought he could finally play with me when he got me drunk , but he didn't. Now he's trying to mess with my head because he sees Daehyun as his competition. It's probably just that , right? I just don't buy it. I don't think it's just like that. He got interested in me too fast , and no matter how much you like a person , I doubt you'll pursue them the way he pursues me. I know he wants something.

 

 

--Zelo's POV--

 

Yongguk hyung and Daehyun hyung were still out getting supplies when Soomin noona and Youngjae hyung got back. Soomin noona took Mingguk from Himchan hyung and tended to him. He looked pretty excited seeing her back , I am too.

 

 

 

 

Soomin: Did you miss me already?

Mingguk: *smiles and laughs*

Soomin: If you're that adorable , I'll forget whatever I have to say! Let's call your mommy , ok?

Himchan: Hey , what happened first?

Youngjae: Nothing. 

Himchan: Nothing?

Youngjae: Yeah. 

Himchan: It can't just be a 'nothing'.

Me: Nothing important.

Youngjae: He just said he did it because he liked Soomin , but if our princess has her doubts , then she's probably on to something.

Himchan: That's it?

Youngjae: Well--

Me: Y-yeah. That's it. Nothing more , right Youngjae?

Youngjae: Y-yeah ...

Himchan: What a stupid , desperate excuse to get a girl drunk. Daehyun was really pissed when you left , but since nothing bad happened , i'm sure he'll get over it. That big cry aby.

Daehyun: Hey! Who are you calling a big crybaby?!

 

 

 

 

They got back on cue as soon as Himchan hyung said Daehyun hyung was a big crybaby. It was funny, They started arguing again. Just like the usual. I know hyung is going through a lot and really needs Soomin noona's help. It's been a while since we had these usual funny moments. Soomin noona's been troubled ever since she first got here. I feel bad that I can't help hyung or noona. What can I do for her? 

 

Before I could even think of something to do for noona , Yongguk hyung asked me and Jongup hyung to buy some groceries from the market. We took the list he made , and some money , and headed off. The route we take to the grocery is long , so we both took our bikes. It was getting late already , we were passing some other clubs and bars nearby. Some are still closed , some are open already. I was too busy looking at the establishments that I didn't notice my paddling anymore and lose my footing. I almost crashed , but good thing my legs were long enough to stop my fall. Jongup hyung went back to me. As I was pulling my bike up , I took a glance at the club in front of us and saw Junhyung hyung.

 

 

 

 

Jongup: Are you ok?

Zelo: Sorry hyung. I lost my footing.

Jongup: It's ok. You've been helping a lot. You're tired?

Zelo: Hyung , isn't that Junhyung hyung?

Jongup: Huh?

Zelo: There , in that club. *points at Junhyung*

Jongup: You're right. Oh , Gikwang hyung's there too.

Zelo: There's three of them.

Jongup: I don't know who that other guy is.

Zelo: Me too. Should we tell the hyungs and noona they're here? What if they're up to something? They look really serious.

Jongup: Nah. Let's leave them. That's only trouble. As long as they're not near the bar , then it's fine. Let's just tell them when we get back.

Zelo: I guess you're right.

Jongup: Of course i'm right! Sometimes you have to think?

Zelo: Think? You? Hyung , isn't that dangerous? *laughs*

 

 

 

 

Hyung's right though. We'll only get them in trouble if we tell them they're here. As long as they're not near noona , everything should be fine. They're together again though , that means they're probably plotting something. I want to know what it is ... maybe this is the way I can help noona and hyung? No. I don't want to mess this up for them. If they're up to something now , i'll just make sure to keep an eye on noona.

 

--Minhyuk's POV--

 

Junhyung hyung, Gikwang hyung and I met up after they found out about what happened. I acted without thinking. I knew Daehyun was going to be there. I knew he was going to come for Soomin. I knew, and I wanted to see us together. I wanted to get him mad. Junhyung hyung is probably mad about what I did, but I wanted to do it and it had nothing to do with them. The only way Daehyun will suffer is if I take Soomin. If they really are together, then i'll make sure he gets hurt once I take her. 

 

 

 

Junhyung: You were acting without thinking again. This isn't like you.

Minhyuk: Whatever I do, I already said before that it's not for you hyung. I like Soomin.

Gikwang: You're not like this, even when you fall in love. You've never been this crazy.

Junhyung: Not to mention, you did something you didn't discuss with us.

Minhyuk: I'm only doing you a favor by getting information about their marriage, when it comes to what I do with Soomin, it's none of your business.

Junhyung: Does your sudden behavior change have something to do with you wanting revenge on Daehyun?

Minhyuk: ...

Junhyung: Gikwang told me. You don't have to deny anything. I didn't even knew you actually knew Daehyun before.

Minhyuk: I don't like talking about it anymore.

Junhyung: Pft. Did you want revenge because of your ex-girlfriend that left you for Daehyun?!

Minhyuk: I'm not just doing this for revenge! I really do like Soomin, but when I saw how Daehyun protected her ... I wanted to see him get hurt.  I want to see how he would get hurt after losing someone he cared about. I won't lose t Daehyun again.

Junhyung: I hope you're not all talk.

Minhyuk: When I get Soomin, it'll be like hitting two birds with one stone. I want him to know how it feels like to lose someone he loves to someone else.

Gikwang: How do you know he loves her? This marriage could be a fraud.

Minhyuk: Because I saw the look in his eyes hyung. I felt the exact same way when he did that to me. I could see how he wanted to protect her. I want him to know how it feels like, that no matter how much he tries to protect and make sure he doesn't lose this girl, it will happen. I'll make sure of it.

Gikwang: Weren't you in love with Soomin not too long ago, Junhyung?

Junhyung: Love?  If there's one things I love, it's my family's company. She's in the way of that. She's pretty, but she's in the way of my plans. That's why i'm leaving this all to Minhyuk. Don't act without thinking.

Minhyuk: Don't worry hyung. You'll get what you want, i'll get mine.

Gikwang: How exactly do you plan on doing that? She wants to avoid you.

Minhyuk: Just wait and see, hyung. I still have a few plans up my sleeve. This isn't over yet.

 

 

 

I know that I like Soomin. I liked her even before I thought of getting revenge. I didn't believe Daehyun's feelings for her before, but when I saw it myself ... It made me want to get revenge for what he did to me a couple of years ago too. I willmake him feel what he made me feel when he took the girl I once loved more than myself away from me.

 

 

================================================

 

Hello everyone! How have you all been?

To everyone who's still waiting for my work/s here on AFF,

Thank and I'm sorry.

Thank you for supporting and reading this fanfic.

I'm sorry for my sudden leave, without any warnings, just after I said I will update my stories.

I recently made a blog post about my sudden hiatus and return.

I hope you would take some time to read it, though you are not required to.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/956356

I just want everyone to know how sorry I am for leaving you all hanging, 

and I tried to express it in that blogpost as best as I could.

 

Honestly, this chapter has been long overdue.

It has just been here ever since I last released a chapter, but I don't know why I never published it.

I made this chapter longer than originally planned, at least to try and compensate for my absence.

I know it wasn't enough though.

 

Like in my blog post, I would like to apologize and hope for everyone to give me a second chance.

I will try my best again, if you will all still accept me.

Prior to this, when I was still thinking about coming back, I was scared.

I was scared that maybe I won't be accepted here anymore, because I let my readers down.

I broke my promises and made everyone wait for a long time.

I'm very sorry and I hope everyone will still continue to love this fanfic as much as how you did before.

 

It wasn't supposed to be included here, but I revealed some things about Minhyuk and Daehyun in the past, right?

I guess it's still unclear. I didn't want to give anything away this chapter, so you could say that's a cliffhanger.

I will definitely reveal more of that in the next chapter.

 

When is the next chapter?

This week or so, I guess.

Let's hope my laptop is not as lagging as how it is now, 

because it's giving me a harder time to write (not to mention my hand is injured really bad).

 

EVERYONE! MY DEAR READERS! 

PLEASE CONTINUE TO LOVE THIS FANFIC AND B.A.P MORE!

I hope you give me another chance and continue reading this fanfic.

I wouldn't be back if it wasn't for my readers.

Thank you! 

I really appreciate the support messages I have received, 

though it's been a long while since I updated this.

 

I'm sorry if this note ended up getting pretty long. 

Please read my blog post (for a continuation on this)!

Have a nice day everyone.

 

-dorobbongie :3