Wedding rings and vows.

Relationship Status: Married?

 

--Your POV--

 

I tried to make sure he doesn't notice me as I entered school , but it didn't work. He caught up to me even if I tried to avoid him.

 

 

Minhyuk: Hey. Good morning!
Me: Mmn. Good morning.
Minhyuk: Are you avoiding me?
Me: Me? N-no! I was just ...
Minhyuk: You're avoiding me because of our date , right?
Me: ... I need to get to class.

 

 

 

I tried to get away and walk faster but he caught up to me and grabbed my arm. I was caught off guard , I didn't expect him to do that.

 

 

 

Minhyuk: Am I really not your type? That's quiet impossible for any girl but still--
Me: Please let go.
Minhyuk: Just answer the question and i'll let go.
Me: No. You're not my type. Now , can you please let me go?
Minhyuk: What type of guy do you like? What don't you like about me?

Me: Guys who live up to their words , and apparently , you're not that guy. I remember you saying you'll let go after I answer your question , or maybe I heard it wrong? *pulls my arm off his grip* Now , if you'll excuse me. Class will start soon. You don't wanna be late. The first period teacher is quiet strict.

 

 

 

 

I bowed to him and headed to class. I took a deep sigh after I finally got away from him. You have to be a bit ruff if you want guys like him off your back. He hasn't said a word to me since but he's still looking over at me during class. When I feel like someone's watching me , I glance at him and not once is he not looking away whenever I glance at him. The way he's looking at me , it looks like he's thinking of something. I shouldn't mind it. I tried to brush it off , not minding it's gaze , and just listening to the lesson ... until Chemistry.

 

Last time , he mentioned something about a project , but it's been days since he said that and the teacher never mentioned anything. Did he just make it up? While we were taking lectures at our last class , our professor started to talk.

 

 

 

 

Prof: Listen up as you write. I have something to tell all of you. Next week , we'll be having our lessons in the lab so the next few lessons before that are very important. I know some of you think Chemistry is unnecessary in your course , but you can't build a house of you don't know the details about its foundation. It's very important to know those stuff. That's why I want you to find yourselves a lab partner. You can choose any of your classmates. If you are unable to find a partner after a week , please approach me. You can start looking for a partner after you finish you le lecture. Got it?
Students: Yes sir!

 

 

 

 

The teacher left the room to get something in the Teacher's office. So he was telling the truth. How did he find out about it though? I promised i'll be his partner. What did I just get myself into? I sighed and tried to forget about it for a while to finish my lecture. When I looked up back to the board as I write , my view was blocked by one of my male classmates.

 

 

 

 

Me: Can I ... help you?
Male classmate: I was wondering if you wanna be partners with me?
Me: I'm trying to write my lecture , can you please get out of the way?
Male classmate: Sorry , I just wanted to ask you before others even get the chance.
Minhyuk: Oi! Did you finish your lecture already?!
Male classmate: No , but--
Minhyuk: The professor said you can look for a partner once you finish your lecture. And i'm sorry to tell you but she can't be your partner.
Male classmate: Why not?!
Minhyuk: She already agreed to be my partner , so back off.
Male classmate: Since when did you ask her?!
Female classmate: Y-yeah! When did you ask her?! I've been looking at you since class began and you two never spoke a word to each other! *whispers to herself* I was just about to ask you.
Minhyuk: It doesn't matter. She already agreed to be my partner in every project we'll have way before they're mentioned so ... *stands* Everyone , don't you dare hit on Bang Soomin. As long as i'm here , no one dares hit on her.

 

 

 

 

What the heck is he doing?! This is so embarrassing. All the girls in class who have a crush on him started whining. After his threat to the other guys , the bell rang , indicating that it's time to go home. I'm so irritated by what he did that I quickly packed up my things and left the room. As I ran out of the room , I could hear Minhyuk running and calling me from behind. When we reach the school gate , the guy I saw with Minhyuk was there again , he called out to Minhyuk. I didn't ven notice that I stopped running when he called him out.

 

--Minhyuk's POV--

 

Ahhhh! We're busted. Why didn't he see Soomin?! He's so stupid! He was running to my way when he stopped after he noticed Soomin infront of him. I quickly ran over to them. He clearly looks nervous.

 

 

 

Gikwang: H-hey! Minhyuk , you can ... can you ... go now?
Minhyuk: G-gikwang hyung! Get in your car! I'll follow you in a while.
Gikwang: O-ok.
Me: Wait.
Gikwang: E-eh?!
Me: Have I seen you from somewhere before?
Gikwang+Minhyuk: N-NO!
Me: O....k.

Gikwang: I'm his cousin!

Minhyuk: *glares at Gikwang*

Gikwang: What? 

Me: Ahh ... That's why I see you here everyday. Maybe that's why your face is so familiar.
Gikwang: Is that so? Y-yeah. I guess that is why! That's probably it!
Me: *peers at Gikwang's face* But I think I really know you from somewhere else. You look so familiar.
Minhyuk: Hyung! You have to leave now , right?!
Gikwang: Y-yeah! I'll see you later!
Me: Wait. Isn't it rude for you to not introduce me to him properly?
Minhyuk: Why would you want to be introduced to him? Is he your type?
Me: No. Not really. I just thought manners worked that way in Seoul too. Guess not. Sorry. I'll just leave you two then.

 

 

 

 

She bowed at Gikwang hyung before leaving us behind. Sigh. That was close.

 

 

 

 

Minhyuk: Are you really THAT stupid?!
Gikwang: I didn't see her! Sorry!
Minhyuk: Did you two meet already before?
Gikwang: I don't know. But i'm with Junhyung when he spies on them sometimes. Maybe she sees me from afar?
Minhyuk: Stupid!
Gikwang: I came here for a reason!
Minhyuk: What?
Gikwang: Juyeon wants to see you.

 

 

 

Juyeon , he means Junhyung's sister? Do I smell an evil plot from the evil princess?

 

--Your POV--

 

I really think I've seen that guy from somewhere. Youngjae's late. I've been waiting for an hour! I wonder where he is. He's usually here already when I come out of school. I tried to call him but I can't reach his phone. I can't stay here , it's late. I texted him , saying i'm heading home on my own. The train station was really packed. It's never been this packed before. It took me an hour before I got in , and it was reeeeeeeally crowded. I can't even find a place to breath. got out at my stop pretty late. The streets are pretty dark around here now. I never thought my usual path could be this scary at night. I tried to walk a bit faster , to get home as soon as possible. 

 

LLFTX1_zpsaf505977.jpg LLFTX2_zpsae94a417.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

As I was walking along the quiet street , I started to hear footsteps that weren't mine. No no no no no! I don't like this at all. I tried to fasten my pace even but the footsteps are following in suit. No no no no no! I'm scared! I'm really scared! I want to cry. The other footstep's sound started walking faster , almost as if running. Tension filled my body as I quickly dashed off as fast as I could , just thinking of getting away from it as fast as I could. I was finally reaching our street when someone wrapped their arms around me from behind and pulled me back.

 

 

 

 

Me: Ahhhhhhhh!
??: Will you shut up?! My ears are hurting!

 

 

 

 

T-that voice! I turned around to see who it was ... Daehyun!!! I'm so happy it's just him! Without even noticing it , the tears i've been hiding started to fall and I hugged him.

 

 

 

 

Me: Daehyun!
Daehyun: What's wrong with you?! Why did you leave the school on your own?!
Me: Youngjae was late! I couldn't wait any longer so I told him i'm heading home myself. Why are you out here too?
Daehyun: He told me he couldn't pick you up because an emergency at their shop came up. I went to your school but you weren't there anymore. I told you not to leave if no one's with you!!
Me: I'm sorry. I should've waited but you should've told me you were coming for me! *sobs*
Daehyun: I know. I forgot. I didn't think you'd leave. Why are you crying?
Me: I was so scared. I never thought it'll be so scary here this time at night.
Daehyun: That's why I didn't want you to go out by yourself. There are lots of creepy goons here.
Me: I thought someone was following me. It was really scary.
Daehyun: Uhh ... Actually , that one was me.
Me: *pushes away from him* E-eh?!
Daehyun: I've been running around , trying to find you! When I finally saw you ahead of me , I was really tired already so I just let you walk ahead. But then you started to run off , so I chased after you! I'm really tired.
Me: YAH! *hits his shoulder* 
Daehyun: What?!
Me: I was really scared because of that! Why didn't you tell me?!
Daehyun: I was tired! It was your fault!
Me: I can't believe I thought you saved me from trouble! I was doing fine until you came!
Daehyun: What?! We passed through lots of alleys , what if I wasn't there and some goon attacked you?!
Me: I'd kick him!
Daehyun: Your over-confidence is scary. Nothing hasn't happened to you yet you're already crying!
Me: It was your fault!!! I bet you did it on purpose to scare me!
Daehyun: Just be thankful some goon didn't try to harass you!

Me: No goon can harass me!

Daehyun: Oh yeah. What goon would harass you? I hear they only follow around pretty girls.

Me: Yeah ... H-hey! What did you mean by 'they ONLY follow pretty girls'?!

 

 

 

 

And our endless arguing begun. Even if what he did scared me , I'm really glad it was him here. If it was some weirdo , I wouldn't know what to do. At home , I saw that dinner was left sitting on the table. He hasn't eaten yet? Did he wait for me? He made a lot of food.

 

 

 

 

Daehyun: I'm so hungry! Let's eat?

Me: You didn't eat yet?
Daehyun: I ... I got home late. Youngjae told me he can't come to you after I finished cooking. That's all.
Me: ...
Daehyun: I'm reeeeeeally hungry. Can I eat now?
Me: You sure cooked a lot.
Daehyun: I was gonna start eating it all when I got the call from Youngjae. If you're hungry , I guess you can have some. Just don't eat too much because it's mine!
Me: Ok. I'll heat them up for you. You can sit down.

 

 

 

I know he's lying but i'm really glad he waited for me. He's really nice. I wanted to thank him but he'd probably just deny waiting for me and stuff. He even came to school to pick me up , even if he says he's busy and he doesn't want to. As time passes by , living with him is finally starting to feel like it's something i'm getting used to.

 

--Minhyuk's POV--

 

Gikwang hyung and I met Junhyung hyung and Juyeon. It was really important , at least to them. It's more of their problem and their problem doesn't really bother me. We told them about Soomin seeing Gikwang hyung.

 

 

 

Junhyung: Stupid as always.

Gikwang: Hey! I said I panicked.
Junhyung: You can't come with me next time.
Gikwang: Why not?!
Junhyung: If Soomin sees you with me and connects you to Minhyuk , it's all over.
Minhyuk: That's your problem , I don't wanna be involved.
Juyeon: Come on , Minhyuk. You know things like these are easy for you.
Minhyuk: Yeah , but she's trying to avoid me too.
Juyeon: I'll take care of Daehyun and you take care of Soomin.
Minhyuk: What are you planning?
Juyeon: I got his address and found out some places where he hangs out at. I'm sure I can figure something out.
Junhyung: Minhyuk , I know where you can go to meet her but we still have to wait for the right moment.
Minhyuk: Getting involved with you makes me feel like i'll regret this later. Plus , I have my own plans. 
Juyeon: What?
Minhyuk: You'll see. Juyeon can do her plans and i'll do mine.
Gikwang: He's really good. He may not look like it but his brain works in mysterious ways.
Juyeon: Good. Make her admit that they're not married and i'll make Daehyun admit. It's been so long , he's always playing hard to get.

 

 

 

What did I see in this girl before? We dated for 2 weeks a long time ago. I thought she was pretty , but she's really ... something. If a guy ignores her all his life , that means he isn't interested. She's a creepy stalker. Her brain works in many more mysterious ways than mine ever could. I'm sure of that. She's the evil princess of Yoon Enterprise , Yoon Juyeon.

 

--Your POV--

 

After dinner , I washed up the dishes and took a bath before going to sleep. But before I go to sleep , I took out some of my school notes and did some re-reading of what we discussed. I was reading every note I wrote at the study table when someone placed a small velvet box shaped like a heart on the study table infront of my notes. I looked up to see who it was. Of course , it was Daehyun , who was trying so hard to look away from me.

 

 

 

Me: What is this?
Daehyun: Open it.
Me: Is it a prank?
Daehyun: Why would I play a prank on you?! 
Me: I would wonder even more if you didn't.
Daehyun: I'm not joking here! Just open it!
Me: Ok. Don't get so mad. I'll open it. But if it's a prank , i'm throwing it at you!

 

 

 

 

I took the velvet box from the table and opened it. My eyes couldn't believe when i'm seeing. A ring?! Two rings? Why is giving me a this?! Two rings were sitted inside the lovely velvet box.

 

$T2eC16FHJIQFHH5TeeipBSZb3W,9)w~~60_35.J

 

I looked over at him with full curiosity but he's still looking away from me. Why is he giving me jewelry? He doesn't even dare look back. I can feel him trying to resist looking back at me.

 

 

 

 

Me: W-what is this? What is this for? 
Daehyun: Can't you see it?
Me: Is it for me?
Daehyun: It's for us.
Me: W-why?
Daehyun: I realized , maybe one of the reasons they're not believing us is because we're not wearing wedding rings , so I went out to buy one for use. *takes one ring* This one is mine. 
Me: This other one is mine?
Daehyun: Who else?! I said it's our wedding ring! What's wrong?!
Me: I can't accept this. I can't accept anything like this. It's surely expensive!
Daehyun: Can't you just accept it?! I bought it to use it as our wedding ring! Get it?! Don't take it so weirdly.
Me: S-still. I can't. I never even held something this expensive before. If you wanted to but us a fake wedding ring , you could've bought a least expensive one.
Daehyun: I don't want people to think i'm cheap and can't buy a wedding ring for my wife.
Me: Daehyun.
Daehyun: You can give it back to me after this whole thing , if you're really not comfortable with it. 

Me: So you can give it to one of your girls later? 

Daehyun: No. Of course not.

Me: Hmm ... Really? 

Daehyun: I'm not into girls.

Me: E-EH?! Y-you mean ... *in my mind* That means he's into ...

Daehyun: H-hey! I know what you're thinking! Sorry to disappoint you but i'm not into guys!

Me: I-i didn't say that!

Daehyun: It's written all over your face! I just don't have to like girls , ok? So just take the ring. 

Me: ...

Daehyun: But before you take it , you have to promise me one thing.

Me: What?

Daehyun: *takes the ring and puts it on my ring finger* Always wear this. When someone tries to make a move on you , show them this. Never take it off.
Me: That's three things.
Daehyun: Fine! Fine , three things. Promise me.
Me: ... Can I take it off at school? It'll be weird.
Daehyun: No.
Me: Please?
Daehyun: No!
Me: Just during class hours!
Daehyun: Shut up! I already said no!
Me: You're too stubborn.
Daehyun: YOU'RE too stubborn. Just promise me. Ok? Go to sleep. I'll take you to school.
Me: Aren't you busy?
Daehyun: I can't let what happened a while ago happen again.
Me: I'm fine. I only got home late because I waited for Youngjae for an hour.
Daehyun: Still.
Me: So , you're not mad at me anymore?
Daehyun: I was never mad at you. You were right. I should have rules for me too. It's unfair to you.
Me: *holds his hand* As long as i'm wearing this ring , i'm your wife. Ok? I'm not easily tempted to temptation , just so you know. That's my wedding vow to you. For this fake marriage , I mean. *smiles*
Daehyun: Should I play along? With the vow thing?
Me: It'll be nice if you do.
Daehyun: *sighs* Fine. As long as i'm wearing this ring , I promise to take care of you. I mean I still can even if i'm not wearing it , but I promise i'll always do. I'll help you in every way I can.
Me: *nods* Thank you. 
Daehyun: Hm.
Me: You'll help me in every way you can?
Daehyun: Of course ...
Me: Hmm ... Then , will you please let me work at the bar again?
Daehyun: Except that.
Me: Daehyun! 
Daehyun: No!
Me: It's either that or at the cafe Youngjae works at , night shift!
Daehyun: No and no. No working.
Me: Daehyun!
Daehyun: No is no!
Me: You're breaking your vow!
Daehyun: I said i'll help , that doesn't involve me helping!
Me: Of course it does. You can help me convince Yongguk oppa or make a resume to give to Youngjae's manager.
Daehyun: No.
Me: Come on! Do it for your wife!

 

 

 

I started half joking around with him. Half joking about his vow and wife jokes while trying to convince him to let me work. He's so stubborn , I can't help but laugh. We've been so awkward these past few days , i'm just glad he's finally talking to me again.

 

--Daehyun's POV--

 

About a week later , we visited the guys at the bar , and guess what? Yongguk hyung himself was asking me to let Soomin work at the bar again. I looked at Soomin , trying to get the truth out of her , but she keeps batting her eyelashes at me with a huge grin in her face.

 

 

Daehyun: You did this.
Me: I have no idea what you're talking about. 
Daehyun: Hyung.
Yongguk: I wanna help my cousin. This is the only way I can help her. You know that. I'll contact some friends and ask them for a better job. But for now , let's let her work here so we can keep an eye on her.
Zelo: I can keep an eye on noona for you , hyung!
Himchan: *messes his head* You always have your eyes on her , even if we don't tell you to!
Zelo: Himchan hyung! *pushes his hand away* Don't say weird things in front of noona!
Yongguk: Daehyun? Can she?
Daehyun: *sighs* If it's your request , I can't say no to it.
Yongguk: We'll take better care of her.

Me+Youngjae: *high five with both hands* Yeeeeeeeeeeeeey!

Me: Thank you , Youngjae! You were right about Yongguk oppa!

Youngjae: I told you so!

Daehyun: YAH! Youngjae-ah , this was YOUR plan?!

Yongguk: *facepalm* I feel so used. No wonder she was so good at acting like she needed my help.

Himchan: Why are you two so close now?

Youngjae: We're BFFs.

Zelo: Since when , hyung? I wanna be noona's BFF too!

Me: Really? 

Youngjae: I'm sure he wants to be another type of BFF to you. And she said i'm already her #1 favorite out of ALL of us , just to inform you guys.

Zelo+Himchan: WHAT?!

Himchan: She said a while ago that I was her favorite!

Zelo: That's unfair!!

 

 

 

I didn't want to , but they know I can't say no to Yongguk hyung. I looked over at Soomin again , and she was giving a high five to Youngjae , looking all so happy. She knew this would exactly happen the way she wanted. It's so irritating that they got away with it that easily.

 

--Your POV--

 

Good thing they haven't noticed out 'wedding' rings , they'll tease us forever about it. We arrived at the bar before noon and it's 5PM already. There aren't much customers yet but since it's a weekend , there's bound to be lots of people later. Before that even happens , I took out some homework and started doing them on the counter with Jongup and Zelo in front of me doing their own homeworks. The rest of the guys are trying to help us. Daehyun's phone started ringing , when I looked up to him , he excused himself and went out of the bar after seeing the caller ID. I wonder who it is.

 

 

 

Himchan: Hey! Junhong-ah! You got this one wrong!
Zelo: Where?
Himchan: This! *points at the question*
Zelo: What? The square root of 9 is equal to ... My answer is 3.
Himchan: Aren't you supposed to multiply 9 by 2?
Zelo: Hyung! Even I know that's wrong! Can you just go away?!
Youngjae: Junhong's right. How can you not know that hyung?
Himchan: Really? I-i was just testing our Junhong! Aigoo! *messes his hair* You're finally getting smarter!
Zelo: Aish! *pushes his hand away* Just admit you don't know the answer!
Himchan: Yah! You can't talk to me like that!

 

 

 

 

They continued teasing each other as I looked out the door entrance , waiting to see if Daehyun will come in soon. I wonder who called him. He doesn't usually go out of the room when he gets a call. Youngjae , who's right next to me , noticed my actions an whispered to me.

 

 

 

Youngjae: Anything wrong?
Me: I wonder who called Daehyun?
Youngjae: Maybe it's work.
Me: He wouldn't go out of it's work.
Youngjae: You're finally starting to act like a wife! Do you think he's cheating on you?
Me: Stop it. Seriously. I was just curious. 
Youngjae: *pinches my cheek* 
Me: Ouch! *rubs my cheek* That hurt!
Youngjae: You're really cute , honestly. I think Iike you.
Zelo: YAH! *stands up* Hyung! What are you saying?!!! STAY AWAY FROM SOOMIN NOONA!!!
Me: You're joking , right?
Youngjae: *laughs* Of course I am! *laughs louder* I was just teasing Junhong! You should've seen his face! Wooh! *wipes his tears* It's too precious! Let's do this again with a hidden camera next time.

Himchan: You should stop it with the 'I like Soomin' jokes , it might come true.

Youngjae: Nu-uh. You know I ship Soomin and Daehyun.

Zelo: You should ship me and noona instead!

Jongup: I ship noona and Daehyun hyung too!

Youngjae: Haha! *high fives with Jongup* 2 votes for Daehyun and Soomin! Who else?!

Zelo: Ehhh?! Why?!

 

 

 

Everyone , except Zelo , started laughing. It actually was cute , the way they're teasing Zelo. They always tease each other , because they're all so close. Though we're laughing in here , I still can't get my mind off of Daehyun's phone call. I wonder who he's talking to.

 

=========================================

 

I'm not gonna say much more , because i'm really rushing to post this now since I still have to take a bath.

Hehe. How are all of you?

I hope everyone is doing fine.

I also hope you enjoyed this chapter.

I really made this chapter a bit longer for everyone so I hope you like.

 

Comments and subscribers are loved! 

Thank you for supporting this story!

I'll try to update again soon!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D

 

-dorobbongie :3