Easy to read.

Relationship Status: Married?

--Soomin/You POV--

He hasn't told me the details about this girl so i'm very curious. I wonder why he doesn't wanna marry her that much. Sure , it makes sense not to want to marry someone you don't love but usually it's girls who complain about not wanting to do it and stuff. Guys would be ok with anything or maybe it's just my point of view on things? I had many questions in mind , like about Junhyung , why he doesn't wanna marry and many many more. I was about to ask him but before I could ask anything , he cut me off.

 

 

 

Daehyun: His name is Yong Junhyung. He's the older brother of the girl my adopted parents want me to marry.
Me: How did you know I was gonna ask about him?
Daehyun: You're not that hard to read so fix that.
Me: Sorry.
Daehyun: You didn't have to apologize. You're gonna ask me about his sister too , right?
Me: *nods*
Daehyun: Her name is Yong Juyeon. My adopted parents own big and famous hotels while her parents own a travel agency. They think it'll be good if I get married to her so their company can promote ours and we can promote their company to our guests.
Me: I see. Then why don't you wanna marry Juyeon?
Daehyun: She's annoying.
Me: Is that really a valid reason?
Daehyun: She's treating me like i'm something she owns just because we're set to get married. She's really a pain in the neck , like she has an invisible leash on my neck and I don't love her so I don't wanna get married to her. Marriage is a sacred thing that I should only do with someone I love.
Me: I didn't think someone like you would have a strong view on marriage.
Daehyun: Why not?
Me: Because you asked me to be your wife. Even if it is just pretend. It'll be hard to make this look natural if you have views as strong as that.
Daehyun: Just follow my lead. I'll act like I love you more than anything so you have to act the same too. Like i'm the only one you love. 
Me: That sounds hard. I don't think I can.
Daehyun: Well , you have to. Whether you can or can't act like it. Tomorrow , we should talk about how we can act like husband and wife.You can't back out now after Junhyung hyung already saw you. You'll be seeing him a lot so be careful about our secret.
Me: Why?
Daehyun: He's usually hangs around with the hyungs. I'm sure he does that because he wants to know why I refuse to marry his sister. The developments of their company is important to him because he's the heir to it all.
Me: Won't they tell him anything? What if one of us spills?
Daehyun: The hyungs and the others wouldn't do that. They already know what to do around Junhyung. That's why i'm asking you to be careful.
Me: It's not like he can squeeze information out of me that easily.
Daehyun: But he looked at you weirdly ...
Me: Weirdly?
Daehyun: He looked like he was observing you. He might start getting suspicious by any small mistakes you make.
Me: Don't worry. I wouldn't make mistakes infront of him.
Daehyun: If he tries to hang around you just tell him you have something else to do or pretend i'm calling your phone or whatever reason just to get away from him. Ok?
Me: Isn't that a bit rude?
Daehyun: He has a weird eye for you. 
Me: Weird eye for me? First he looked at me 'Weirdly' and now he has a 'Weird eye' for me? Am I weird?
Daehyun: He's a player , so i'm just warning you. Don't take the weird word so seriously like that. Don't let him flirt with you. No one can flirt with you.
Me: Why not? Will you get jealous?

 

 

 

I said to him teasingly. His face the turned so red , you can tell that it embarrassed him. He averted his gaze away from me and looked around the house awkwardly.

 

 

 

Daehyun: N-no! Why would I get jealous?! You're not really my wife!
Me: Relax! I was joking! You didn't have to take it so seriously.
Daehyun: J-just .... Shut up.
Me: *smiles* You're really something.
Daehyun: W-whatever! I'm going to take a shower.
Me: What should I do? 
Daehyun: Do whatever you want. I'll be back. Do you wanna join me?

 

 

 

Then he left. He's weird. I don't even know where I should be putting my things or whatever. I stood up from my seat and observed his house. The living room looks big but it actually isn't as big as it looks. The interior design really makes it look like a single man's house. The big flat screen TV makes it looks like a place where he always has friends over. I went to the kitchen and continued looking around. His fridge is really big. I'm thirsty. Would he mind if I tool something to drink?

 

I opened the fridge and it was incredibly neat. Now that I mention it , his whole house is really clean. I didn't expect that at all. Before I could take a drink out , I heard a voice from behind. I turned to he door and saw Daehyun , already finished showering and drying his hair with a towel. I really don't know how to move around here , especially when he's watching me so I just stood still.

 

 

 

Me: Oh ... I-is it ok if I get something to drink.
Daehyun: It's fine. It's your house too because you're my wife so feel free to do so.
Me: Thank you , Daehyun-sshi.
Daehyun: I said drop the formalities.
Me: I'm sorry. I'm not used to not using formalities to someone I just met and not close to. It's really uncomfortable for me.
Daehyun: I'm sure you'll get used to it. In fact ...

 

 

 

He started walking closer to me. He caressed my cheeks and stared into my eyes. He slowly started leaning to my face closer and closer ... NO WAY! Our lips were inches away from each other when I quickly pushed him away. He fell down the floor. Is he crazy?!

 

 

 

Daehyun: Hey! What was that for?!
Me: W-what do you think were you doing?! Are you insane?!
Daehyun: You said you're not comfortable around me because we're not close right? Isn't this the best way to become closer?
Me: N-no! You're crazy! That wasn't part of this whole deal!
Daehyun: *smirks* I was kidding. Relax. Are you ok now?
Me: Eh?!
Daehyun: You seem to be ok now. You were really stiff a while ago.
Me: You did that to--?
Daehyun: You seem relaxed now. No need to thank me. You should feel comfortable. It'd be weird if my wife isn't comfortable around the house. Besides , I wouldn't kiss you .... unless you ask me to.
Me: What?!
Daehyun: I was kidding again! Sheez. It's too hard to joke around you. Anyways , you should take a bath. I'm sure you're tired from travelling and all.

 

 

 

I wasn't sure if I should take a bath because it's my first time here and I still don't know what type of person Daehyun is ... but before I could say anything , he already spoke back , as if he knew what I was thinking.

 

 

Daehyun: Don't worry. I won't peek.
Me: T-that's not what I was trying to-
Daehyun: Like I said. You're easy to read. It don't even have to exert that much effort jut to read you. Don't worry. Just go. You can use the towels at the top cabinet in the bathroom too.
Me: T-thanks.

 

 

 

I went to the bathroom after I took clothes from my luggage. There was a big tub in his bathroom , big enough for two people to take a bath in it ... I wonder if Daehyun ...... Oh what am I thinking?! I shouldn't think about him or his business if he ever did bring other girls here.

After taking a bath , I started drying my hair before getting dressed when I heard a knock on the door.

 

 

 

Me: Who is it?
Daehyun: Who else? It's only us here.
Me: O-oh. Yeah. What do you need?
Daehyun: I only have one bed so whoever gets to it first gets to sleep in it. Ok?
Me: W-what?! I thought you had a dormmate?!
Daehyun: We slept on bunk beds. I got rid of it when he left.
Me: H-hey!
Daehyun: Don't worry. Take your time in there. Make sure you're squiky clean all over!

 

 

 

He's really ... uggh! Yongguk oppa didn't let me stat with him because he didn't want me sleeping on the couch! Ugh! This guy. I'll kick him off the bed if I have to! After drying my hair and getting dressed , I rushed out o the bathroom. I went to his bedroom , ready to kick him off when I saw that he wasn't there ... Where is he? I went to the living room to see him sleeping on the couch ... I thought he said ... He's letting me sleep on the bed? I walked over next to him and sat down on the floor next to him. He's brash but he's actually very thoughtful. His looked so peaceful while sleeping. He has a heater , something Yongguk oppa didn't even think if buying for them. I guess i'm lucky I ended up with Daehyun. This isn't a permanent thing though. I don't wanna get used to it.. Before going to his room, I stood up and leaned my face closer to his ear.

 

Me: *whispers* Thank you ... Daehyun. Good night.

 

 

=========================================

Sorry it took long!

I've been very busy with our midterm exams! 

I hope you liked the update! I'll try to update again soon! :)

 

-dorobbongie :3