I knew you'd save me.

Relationship Status: Married?
--Daehyun's POV--
 
Soomin got a call from school , so she had to leave early and I had to bring the baby to Himchan hyung. I'm so not gonna talk about sleeping in one bed together. I'll get teased for the rest of my life. The maknaes were already in their school uniforms when I arrived in the bar. Yongguk hyung and Himchan hyung were busy cleaning. Jae's not here though , must be at work.
 
 
 
Himchan: Hey. Where's Mrs. Jung?
Daehyun: *glares at Himchan*
Himchan: What's with the evil glare?
Daehyun: ... She got called by the school , so she had to leave early.
Himchan: So you're not denying she's Mrs. Jung anymore , huh? Is it because--
Daehyun: Stop it hyung! It's not funny anymore! There's no way i'm in love with her! No freakin' way!
Himchan: Who said anything about being IN LOVE?! I was gonna say "Is it because you're finally getting into your husband-wife character?". You don't have to be so defensive. But if you really are in love , then--
Daehyun: I wasn't being defensive! Don't give me that crap. I know you'll tease me about it everytime I come here , so let me just say this now. I am not in love with anyone , especially with Soomin. We're not in love. Ok?! Get that?!
Jongup: Hyung , you're yelling too much. The baby looks so scared.
Daehyun: ... Sorry.
Himchan: Being too defensive about it will just make people think you're lying. So relax. Relax Daehyun.
Zelo: I believe in Daehyun hyung.
Himchan: Why?
Zelo: If he really likes noona , he wouldn't deny it so much. We know hyung what hyung's like when he's interested in a girl.
Himchan: Kiddo , you've barely seen Daehyun fall for a girl.
Jongup: I think I've never seen Daehyun hyung fall in love too.
Himchan: Of course you wouldn't , he's a self-loving bastard. Who would go for that?
Daehyun: You son of bi--! *charges over to Himchan*
Himchan: *hides behind Jongup* Hey! Hey! Don't say bad words infront of the baby. I was joking! It was a joke.I'm sorry!
Daehyun: Whimp.
Zelo: Hyung said before that the types of girls I like are weird , and he'll never like them.
Himchan: What does that have to do with this?
Zelo: ... Well ... *blushes* *looks down* I like noona , so I doubt he'll like her.
Daehyun: You like Soomin? Wasn't that just a joke?
Zelo: O-of course not! Noona is so perfect. She's smart. She's motherly. She's kind. She really understands me. She helps me a lot in studying , she even plays with me! Noona takes care of me. She cares for me. I really trust Noona. Who wouldn't like her? 
Daehyun: ...
Himchan: Aigoo. *pinches Zelo's cheeks* You're so cute!
Zelo: I-it hurts! *pushes Himchan's hand away* Stop it , hyung! I'm being serious!
Himchan: Aigoo. You're just too cute when you're crushing on someone! I thought you were just kidding before too! You cute kiddo!
Zelo: Don't tell noona that!
Himchan: Alright. I won't tell.
Zelo: Daehyun hyung , Jongup hyung , you better not tell!
Jongup: I think she'll just realize it herself.
Zelo: No , she won't!
Himchan: Ok. Ok. No one will tell your secret to Soomin. Now , get your butts out of here and go to school! I need to teach Mingguk how to style his hair up with gel when he grows up.
Daehyun: You better not teach him anything stupid while we're gone. And don't do you hair next to him , he might accidentally eat the gel. If anything happens , call me ASAP.
Himchan: Talking like a real father , that's my Daehyun. *pats Dae's head*
Daehyun: *pushes his hand away* Don't pat my head! I'm not a dog , moron!
 
 
 
 
 
I gave Himchan hyung the baby before we left for school. Good , he didn't cry when I left him. That would've been trouble. But ... Zelo has a crush on Soomin for real , ei? He does seem pretty fond of her , and he did say a couple of times before that he likes Soomin , but I didn't think he was serious about it. It's just a crush though .. ah! Why do I even bother thinking about it?
 
--Your POV--
 
I feel sorry for having to leave Mingguk to Daehyun , but the school called me because some papers from Ijjak were sent to the school about my grades from junior high and such. I took care of everything and headed to class as soon as I finished. During Chemistry , I had to stay with Minhyuk. He followed me here and everything because I promised i'd be his lab partner. We were listening to the teacher's lecture as he demonstrates what chemicals we should mix. I still find taking this unnecessary for Architecture , but whatever.
 
 
 
 
Teacher: And that's what happens when you mix these chemicals. Now , you have to make your own sample by mixing the polyols and isocyanates to be able to make the same polyurethane expansion foam I've made. Understand? You will be graded on this as a pair. Do it on the tray , since it'll get messy.
 
 
 
Great. Just great. I'm really trying my best to avoid him , and now we have to work as a pair? I have to do this. Not like I have any other choice. After this , I can go home. I took one of the beakers with the chemicals and started putting one substance on the bigger beaker. Minhyuk tries to talk to me a couple of times , but I kept my eyes on the experiment.
 
 
 
 
Minhyuk: Hey , Soomin.
Me: What?
Minhyuk: Should I put this other chemical in?
Me: No. It's fine. I can do it.
Minhyuk: You're ignoring me , aren't you?
Me: ...
Minhyuk: You're no fun. Did you tell your boyfriend about me? Did he get mad? Is that why you're not talking to me?
Me: Can you just let me finish this? We're getting graded on this.
Minhyuk: You know , you still promised to go on a date with me.
Me: ...
Minhyuk: I want to go on the date. Today. Right after this.
Me: I have things to take care of.
Minhyuk: You promised before , are you planning on not fulfilling that promise? I didn't think you were that kind of person. I always thought you were someone who'd live up to her words. Was I wrong for believing in you?
Me: ...
Minhyuk: I said just one date , right? I said i'll stop if you really don't like me after the date.
Me: ... Stop saying that nonsense. I need to finish this.
Minhyuk: *takes the beaker*
Me: Hey! That's dangerous! Stop playing around!
Minhyuk: Come on , Soomin. It's just once.
Me: ...
Minhyuk: Don't you want to get this experiment over with as soon as possible? Come on. I wouldn't tell your boyfriend. It's just a friendly , get to know each other date. Ok?
Me: Are you seriously using grades against me?
Minhyuk: Well , it is important for a scholar to keep their grades up at all cost. If that's the only way I can make you live up to your words , then , why not?
Me: You're low.
Minhyuk: *smirks* Then it's settled. We'll go out after class.
 
 
 
 
 
He returns the beaker to me , with a huge smile on his face. It's as if he's saying he won. I hate this , but I have no other choice. He's always gonna have that promise over me , so I should just go if it'll end all of this. I'll tell him i'm not interested , then that ends that. After class , I went out of school with Minhyuk. I asked Himchan hyung to take care of the baby a little longer because i'm gonna go out with my classmates. I didn't tell them where i'm going on purpose , because they might get worried. 
 
Minhyuk drove us to a really fancy restaurant. The brick walls were in pastel colors. It looks beautiful. Elegant. There were huge windows all over with egg-shell colored drapes , you could see Han River and han River Bridge right out of the window. It was a beautiful sight. There was a huge , fancy looking chandelier in the middle of the dining hall where elegantly dressed people were enjoying the meals served. The place looked like a fancy , elegant , European restaurant. It's nice , but I feel so small and awkward in all this luxury. I'm not used to this , I only see this in TV. It's too good to be true. Wait ... how did he get this ready in a couple of hours?! Did he know I was going with him?
 
 
 
 
 
Minhyuk: What's wrong?
Me: You're awfully prepared.
Minhyuk: Of course. It's a special day i've been waiting for , you know.
Me: Did you know I was gonna agree to go with you?
Minhyuk: Well , yeah. No one says no to me.
Me: Of course they won't , especially if you use their grades over them. How did you even book us at this place?
Minhyuk: Hmmmm ... Let's just say that I have connections.
Me: It's embarrassing going to places like this when i'm not prepared. I'm not even used to luxurious places like these.
Minhyuk: So what? Looking around , you're the prettiest girl her , and you're not even prepared for the occassion.
Me: I don't belong at places like this.
Minhyuk: Yeah you do. You totally look like you belong in luxurious places.
Me: That's not the point.
Minhyuk: Your presence is enough.
Me: Let's just get this over with. I need to go home. We just have to eat , right?
Minhyuk: Hmm. Yeah. I guess.
 
 
 
 
 
He pulled a seat in front of the dinner table and asked me to sit down , like a true gentleman. I don't really feel comfortable about this one bit. We didn't really do much , just eat. He asks me questions casually , but I just give answer "Hmm" and "Yeah" at most. It went on like that til the main course came out.
 
 
 
 
 
Minhyuk: Do you like the food?
Me: Yeah. I guess. It's really delicious , but it's too luxurious for me.
Minhyuk: You know , this goes really well with some red wine. Want to try it?
Me: No thanks.
Minhyuk: Come on , you'll like it.
Me: *whispers to self* If you like it so much , then you drink it all.
Minhyuk: Did you say something?
Me: No. Not really.
Minhyuk: Then , come on. Try this.
Me: It's fine. I don't drink on the first date.
Minhyuk: It's fine. Don't worry. It's not that strong , plus it compliments the food really well.
 
 
 
 
 
I hesitantly took the drink from his hand. I've seen this on TV. They put whatevers on drinks , but why would Minhyuk do that to me? Maybe i'm over-acting. He wouldn't be that desperate for me , right? Maybe i'm over-reading things. I slowly drank the wine. It was good. I waited for a moment ... Nothing weird seems to be happening. Good. I was over-acting. I can't help it , if he's so persistent about it.
 
--Daehyun's POV--
 
I was waiting for Soomin infront of her school , but she's not coming out. Where the hell is she?! I've been waiting for an hour and it's dark out now. Pisses me off. I took out my phone to try and call her , but before I could dial her number , Himchan hyung's name popped out of my phone , calling him.
 
 
 
 
Himchan: Where are you , Daehyun?!
Daehyun: I'm waiting for Soomin at our usual spot at her school. I'm hanging up now , because I need to call her , ok? It's taking her forever to come out.
Himchan: Didn't she tell she was going out?
Daehyun: Out? Where?
Himchan: Dunno. She said she was going out with her classmates so she was gonna be late. I thought she told you already? I really need you here , Daehyun! The baby's crying like crazy!
Daehyun: Did she specifically say who she was going with?
Himchan: No. It's with her classmates , how should I know those people?
Daehyun: Did she tell you where she's going?
Himchan: No ...
Daehyun: ... I'm going to look for her. You take care of the baby for a while.
Himchan: Wait ... What? Why do you have to g--?!
Daehyun: I just have a bad feeling about this. I'll call you back later.
 
 
 
 
 
I hung up the phone and started dialing Soomin's number as I run around the area. If she's going out with her classmates , it shouldn't be far from here , right?
 
--Your POV--
 
Nothing weird happened throughout dinner. Good , now it's over. We hopped in Minhyuk's car , since he volunteered to drive me home. I asked him to drop me off somewhere near the guy's bar , I don't want them to see me with a guy. As we left the restaurant , I realized he was going on the way which is the exact opposite of where I asked him to go to.
 
 
 
 
Me: You're going the wrong way , you know.
Minhyuk: I know. Let's take a detour first.
Me: Wait. What?!
Minhyuk: Come on , it'll be fun.
Me: This wasn't part of what we talked about!
Minhyuk: Don't be like that , we'll just go and have some fun.
Me: Where exactly are you taking me?
Minhyuk: You'll know when we get there.
Me: It's getting late. I wanna go home.
Minhyuk: This'll only take a sec , ok? You're gonna enjoy it there , I swear.
Me: Do you really have to go there?
Minhyuk: Our mood is too gloomy , we need to lighten it up.
Me: If you really have to go , you can just drop me off here and i'll go home myself.
Minhyuk: Don't be like that. After that date , you're still not interested in me , aren't you? If that's that then it's fine. Let's just hang out as friends before the day ends , ok?
 
 
 
 
 
 
--Daehyun's POV--
 
Why isn't she picking up? Where is that girl?! If she's going out with her classmates , I don't see a reason as to why she wouldn't pick up her phone. I continued looking for her all over the area near her school. I looked everywhere , but I couldn't find her. I stopped running at some corner to catch my breath. Where is she?! I sat down to think when my phone started vibrating. It's Soomin calling!
 
 
 
 
 
Daehyun: You finally called!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!
Me: Daehyun ... Can you ... pick me up?
Daehyun: What's wrong? Why do you sound like that?! Where are you?!
Me: ... I think ... I think I drank a little too much.
Daehyun: Drank? Where are you?! Why are you drinking?!
Me: I don't feel so good ...
Daehyun: Hey , are you ok?! What's going on?!
Me: I don't wanna go out ... He's asking too much ... If I ... If I go out like this ... I'll end up revealing the truth.
Daehyun: What are you talking about? Tell me where you are and i'll pick you up right now!
 
 
 
 
 
Soomin told me where she was and I immediately rushed there. As soon as I heard the name , I instantly knew where it was. It was at a club where I used to hang out myself. How did she know that place? When I got to the club I saw Soomin being carried out by some gu. She couldn't even walk straight , but it looks like she's using all the strength she has left to try and push the guy away. Why the hell is this dude dragging her out?! I could feel the blood boiling in my body. I ran over and punch the guy across his face. He fell down the ground. I caught Soomin  before she could fall , but the guy was standing up again so I gently put her down first. He was wiping the blood off his mouth when I immediately grabbbed his collar wth my two hands.
 
 
 
 
Minhyuk: What's the big idea?!
Daehyun: What the hell do you think you're doing to her?! Where were you planning on taking her?! HUH?!
Minhyuk: *smirks* It's none of your business.
Daehyun: You even have the energy to smirk like that?! ert! I'll kill you!!! I'll kill you right now!!!
Minhyuk: Why are you so mad , dude? Huh? Who are you? Oh wait .... Are you the boyfriend?
Daehyun: ... no.
Minhyuk: You're not? Then why are you so mad?!
Daehyun: Our relationship ... it's more than being boyfriend and girlfriend.
Minhyuk: What? I don't quite pick up.
Daehyun: I'm not just a boyfriend to her!!!
Minhyuk: Why can't you just tell me straight what your relationship is then?! What do I know? You could be a stranger pretending to know her to pick her up.
Daehyun: You think i'm a creepy a**hole like you?!
Minhyuk: The hell are you calling me a 'creepy a**hole'?!
Daehyun: Got a problem with that , creepy a**hole? She's my wife! Get that?! *tightens his grip on Minhyuk's collar* I don't like creepy a**holes like you touching my woman!! 
Minhyuk: Wife huh? You're her wife? *smirks* Didn't know she was married. You know , we went out on a date before coming here and she agreed to come here with me. 
Daehyun: Soomin would never go to a vulgar place like this. 
Minhyuk: Why not? You used to. 
Daehyun: How the hell do you know that?! *tightens grip* WHO ARE YOU?! 
Minhyuk: *scoofs off Daehyun's hands* Since you're here , and you are the "husband" , take her home. Oh , by the way ... Even if she is your wife or not , I like her. Better keep your eyes on her , you never know.
Daehyun: W-wait a sec-!
 
 
 
 
He pushed me away and went off to his car. I shouted "You whimpy a**hole!!" as he fled off. He acts all tough then runs off?! The hell is with that guy?! Whimpy jerk. He seemed completely calm when I told him I was her husband though , he even had the courage to smirk! And he knows something about my past ... Why would he know something about me? I carried Soomin to a cab , and headed to the bar to pick the baby up. I called up Himchan hyung as soon as we got on the cab. I could hear the baby crying on the other line as soon as he picked up.
 
 
 
 
 
Daehyun: Hyung.
Himchan: Finally! You know , i'm going insane right now. He keeps crying because it's noisy in the bar! We couldn't possibly close the bar , so I'm here in the breakroom looking after him. He keeps crying like he's never cried  before! I couldn't possibly tell those people to shut up because a baby's trying to sleep! He must be really tired , but i'm getting really tired too! This is a mess! Help me!
Daehyun: Can you let me talk first?! It's hard to talk if you don't let me. If you were having such a hard time , you should've asked Youngjae for help!
Himchan: Hey , we can't all be taking care of the baby when there's work here. He had to fill in for me just so I could take care of the baby. I said I wanted to switch ,  but he didn't want to switch!
Daehyun: Ok. Ok.I get it. Anyways , We're on our way there. 
Himchan: Really?! Great! Hurry up! Oh , by 'we' you mean you and Soomin , right?
Daehyun: Who else , stupid? Something came up , so it's a good thing I got to her as soon as I could.
Himchan: Really? What happened?
Daehyun: She kinda got drunk. Actually , she got too drunk.
Himchan: Drunk? But , isn't she strong at that department? She didn't say she was going out drinking too. She should've went here instead so we could look after her.
Daehyun: I don't know the full details , but she wasn't with her 'classmates' like you were saying.
Himchan: What do you mean?
Daehyun: She was with some weirdo guy. I don't know who he is. He was unusually sober when I got to them , and he was dragging her out of a club at her unconscious state. He's a weirdo. I'll tell you the details tomorrow. I still need to take care of Soomin and the kid. Can you just get him ready to leave?
Himchan: Ok. Sure. But you know , you have to tell us the full details tomorrow. Yongguk's not gonna be too happy about it.
Daehyun: I know. I understand. I'll call you when we get there.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I hang up and took care of Soomin again. Yongguk hyung will get mad , so I have to get Soomin to spill the beans about what happened before she can , so I can come up with some excuse to ease Yongguk hyung's mind. She's really drunk , and keeps squirming around. Her body looks like it's desperately  trying to find the right spot where it can put itself at rest .... then suddenly , she started hugging me!!! I don't know if it's because of the heat coming from her or me , but my face feels like it's getting hot and my heart's beating like crazy! This is so embarrassing! What if someone we know sees?! 
 
 
 
 
 
Daehyun: H-hey! Are you awake?
Me: It's hot.
Daehyun: Then stop hugging me!
Me: I don't want to! You're warm.
Daehyun: I thought you said it was hot? Why are hugging me if you think i'm warm?
Me: You're too loud. You're hurting my head.
Daehyun: *sighs*
Me: I like it here.
Daehyun: Do you even know what you're saying right now?
Me: ........
Daehyun: Guess not.
Me: ........ Thank ymmm...
Daehyun: Did you say something?
Me: Thank you ... for saving me.
Daehyun: Saving you ... You know , you're usually a strong drinker. Only a would try to get you drunk , because they'll probably get drunk first. That a**hole must've done something to get you this drunk.
Me: ... Daehyun?
Daehyun: Mn?
Me: I was right for calling you ... I knew you'd come. I knew you'd save me. I was ... I was so worried ... I though you wouldn't come. *sniffles*
Daehyun: H-hey! Why are you crying? *ruffles Soomin's hair* Stop being silly. If it's not me who's gonna come and save you , then who will?
Me: ... Sorry. Do you hate me now?
Daehyun: D-don't be ridiculous. I don't hate you.
 
 
 
 
 
 
She hugged me tighter and drifted off to sleep. She knew i'd come. Hearing that made me feel happy. It's almost like she's saying she knew i'd come and protect her. I'm glad to hear that. She's she's saying that subconsciously , she probably means it. I'm glad. I'm really glad. I just let her continue hugging me , somehow it feels great. Wait .. what am I even saying?! There's no time to feel great!
 
A few minutes later , I could finally see the bar. Hyung was right , there's tons of people tonight. I kinda feel sorry now , because i'm sure he really meant it when he said he was tired already. I called his cellphone , and about 2 minutes later , he came out with Youngjae carrying Migguk.I opened the door and ... ooffffff! Wait! Soomin is still hugging me! Before I could position her body away ...
 
 
 
 
 
Himchan: Man , do you know how hard it was to take care of the baby with all the customers c-- Heeeeeey~! What's going on here?
Daehyun: I-it's not what it looks like! Whatever you're thinking , i'm already telling you , it ain't like that!
Youngjae: You two were late because of this? WOW.
Daehyun: Shut up! You know what happened.
Himchan: *pokes his head in the cab* Ahjusshi! Were these two making out on the way here?
Daehyun: H-hey! Knock it off! We were not! She was the one who hugged me , ok? She's drunk!
Youngjae: Now I don't wanna go with them. I don't wanna see these kids making out next to me.
Daehyun: We were not making out and we're not gonna make out! Ok? ... Did you just say you were coming along?
Youngjae: You can't possibly take Soomin and the baby up to your house now , can you? Honestly , this baby ... he was crying like he's never cried before , but when he heard you two were on your way , he stopped crying!!
Himchan: I thought my head was gonna explode from all that crying! it was insane!
Daehyun: Too bad it didn't , huh?
Himchan: Hey , you owe me for taking care of the baby!
Daehyun: Yeah. Yeah. Whatever.
Himchan: You're saying that on the outside , but I know that's the best kind of 'Thank you' you can give me.
Daehyun: You dream too much. 
Himchan: It won't hurt to be kind! Especially to her. Just look at her. 
Daehyun: Are you saying i'm unkind?
Himchan: I'm saying ... you're living with her. She looks like she's capable of herself , but she still needs someone. Remember , she's new here. Don't be too hard on her later  , ok? I know you're gonna scold her. You don't have to thank me , if you can't. Just don't scold her too much about this. She's a country girl who came to the modern city of Seoul. She smart , and she adapts easily , but doesn't know everything yet. Youngjae talks to Soomin a lot , maybe he can tell you something about her.
Daehyun: .............. Just shut up.
Himchan: What?
Daehyun: You talk too much. Youngjae , get in and let's go. The fare is still ticking you know.
Himchan: Tsk. You're never gonna listen , are you? Fine. Be careful on your way home. Youngjae , be back here to help us clean up later.
 
 
 
 
 
 
What does he know? He's talking like he knows her a lot. I live with her , so I should know her more , right?! We took the cab all the way home. I carried Soomin up to the house while Youngjae carried the baby and his things. I realized one problem when we got in the house , where am I supossed to place Soomin?
 
 
 
 
 
Youngjae: Mingguk must be really tired. He must've lost all that energy from crying all day. He's really asleep now.
Daehyun: Where do we put Soomin? She sleeps in my room , the baby does too. I can't put her next to the baby in her state.
Youngjae: You two sleep together in the same room?
Daehyun: N-no! Don't be ridiculous! I sleep on the couch! Do you know how my back's been aching so much lately.
Youngjae: *laughs* I'm just messing with you. Sheez. You're too seriuos when it comes to her.
Daehyun: *blushes* I-i am not! Shut up!
Youngjae: Shouldn't we change Soomin's clothes first?
Daehyun: W-what?! 
Youngjae: She needs to change , and it looks like she wouldn't be able to.
Daehyun: I'll just turn the AC to high.
Youngjae: Stupid. She'll get sick.
Daehyun: Well we can't change her!!
Youngjae: Come on , Daehyun. We're adults here. She might get sick!
Daehyun: W-what the are you saying?! I'm not doing it!!!
Youngjae: Then I will.
Daehyun: No , you're not gonna in' do anything like changing her! ert!
Youngjae: ert? HAHAHAHA! I was messing with you! I knew it! You're really serious about her!
Daehyun: W-what the heck , Youngjae?! I can kill you in my own house , you know!
Youngjae: Sorry. Sorry.  You're just too serious.
Daehyun: It wasn't even a funny joke. Don't ever say that again , even as a joke.
Youngjae: Ok. Ok. Sorry.  I won't do it again. Anyways , we could prepare a futon on the floor next to your bed for Soomin.
Daehyun: Can't she sleep on the bed?
Youngjae: You don't expect the baby to sleep on a futon , don't you? 
Daehyun: Well ... no.
Youngjae: If you can't put Soomin on a couch , then make her sleep on a futon. I know you're worried , you can sleep here on the bed so you can be sure she's safe.
Daehyun: I-i'm not worried!
Youngjae: Come on , Daehyun. It's just us two here.
Daehyun: What was Himchan hyung trying to say before we left? About you telling me something about Soomin?
Youngjae: That? To be honest , I don't really know. He's probably just messing with you. You know how he is. If there is something , it shouldn't be coming from me just because I talk to Soomin a lot. Let's get these two settled in so you can rest.
 
 
 
 
 
 
His answer wasn't really convincing anybody , but we really have to get this two settled down , so I let it pass. We settled the baby down first before fixing up the futon for Soomin. I'm tired as hell. All that running took the energy out of me. I laid down the couch , facedown.
 
 
 
 
Youngjae: Well , now those two are sound asleep , you should get some sleep too. After that wild run? *chuckles* 
Daehyun: It's not funny. I was really worried. *sits up* Who knows what that guy would've done if I didn't get there on time? 
Youngjae: It is a good thing you got there on time. If she was with some weirdo , it might've been dangerous.
Daehyun: I have a bad feeling about him. He's onto us. 
Youngjae: What do you mean? 
Daehyun: He knew I used to hang out at that place and he seemed completely calm when I said Soomin was my wife. He said he likes her. For a person who found out someone he likes is married , he seems pretty calm about it. Too calm.
Youngjae: You sure it's not some former acquintance from that club? 
Daehyun: No. I don't remember , to be honest. Who knows how long it's been since I went to that place.
Youngjae: Why do you think Soomin went there? And went on a date with that guy? 
Daehyun: *puts both hands on hand* I don't know. 
Youngjae: Jealous? 
Daehyun: W-what?! N-no! Why would I be?! 
Youngjae: Jealousy killed the cat.
Daehyun: Wasn't it 'curiousity' that killed the cat?
Youngjae: Ohh .. W-well. Forget about the minor details. She went out with another guy. 
Daehyun: I-i'm not! I ... I don't even care! I'm only worried because we are pretending to be married! She can't be out with some other guy!
Youngjae: It wouldn't hurt being a bit more honest with your feelings.
Daehyun: No one's more honest than I am.
Youngjae: You don't even know what you're saying right now ... Oh , think I may know who that guy is. 
Daehyun: REALLY?! 
Youngjae: Relax! Don't get too excited about it! That guy must be the guy she's talking about ... the guy in her class who's hitting on her. She did say she was going out with classmates. And she did mention something about the guy who keeps bugging her about dates and stuff. 
Daehyun: First off , she lied about that. Classmates? I didn't see anyone with her except that guy! Second , she didn't even tell me. She only told Himchan hyung. She didn't even tell Yongguk hyung!
Youngjae: Yongguk hyung and I found out from Himchan hyung. We really thought you knew. Plus , she doesn't have much friends in Seoul , so we didn't bother asking her anything else. We were glad she's making friends , but we didn't think this would happen.
Daehyun: Still ... about that guy.
Youngjae: I don't know the guy's name. Soomin never mentioned it to me. You should get some sleep and ask her tomorrow. Think of a calmer approach. Ok? She might freak out too much.
Daehyun: What? You think I can't be calm? Are you Himchan hyung?
Youngjae: That's not what i'm saying. Himchan hyung did make a point. You tend to over-do it sometimes though. don't scold her about everything.
Daehyun: What do you mean by "over-do"? I handle things just fine , thank you very much!
Youngjae: Ok. Ok. If you say so.
Daehyun: You didn't have to keep repeating it.
 
 
 
 
 
Youngjae left after a couple of minutes , and I headed back to the bedroom. The two were sound asleep. I laid next to the baby on the bed. I was facing the baby and the side where Soomin was sleeping. She got really drunk , I don't see her waking up soon. She must've been tired. I stood up from the bed and sat next to her. I took the her over her face over to her ear. I don't know who that guy is and I can't read what his motives for Soomin are just by looking at him , but there's one thing I know for sure , it's not good motives. She's not safe if he's around her because of me. There's a possibility. It just keeps getting more and more complicated for her , it even got to this point. I can't let this happen again.
 
--Your POV--
 
I'm so tired.... I opened my eyes , only to see the sun shining down on me. I looked around and realized that I was in Daehyun's room , but i'm sleeping on the floor. OH! The baby!!! I tried to stand up , but my head is hurting like crazy! What happened last night ... and how did I get home?! What happened? I don't remember anything!! All I remember was Minhyuk asking me for one drink at the bar he took me at , then I don't remember anything else. I do remember asking me to take a couple of drinks , saying 'This is the last one' , but then offering me another one saying the same thing. My head hurts like crazy. I heard the door screeching as it opens.
 
 
 
 
 
Daehyun: Oh. You're awake. Don't try to stand up yet,
Me: Daehyun? How did I get home? What happened?
Daehyun: You  don't remember?
Me: *shakes head* Sorry. I don't. I didn't do something weird , did I?
Daehyun: N-no. Not really.
Me: Oh. Thank God. Where's Mingguk?
Daehyun: Living room.
Me: You left him alone?!
Daehyun: No. Himchan hyung's here with the maknaes. They're playing with the baby.
Me: Ah. I see. what time is it?
Daehyun: Noon , I think.
Me: What?! 
 
 
 
 
 
I tried to sit up , but my head hurts and I just fell down. Daehyun rushed over to my side , putting the thing he was holding on the bed first. I didn't even notice he was holding something. He said I should move to the bed so I can at least sit up and eat. He helped me get on and served my food my food in bed. I've never had anyone do something like this for me. I feel so warm inside. He's being nice and considerate of me again.
 
 
 
 
 
Me: Thank you.
Daehyun: I think the tables have turned. Last time , I was the drunk one
Me: I was drunk? Sorry if i'm causing trouble for you. I've never been drunk before.
Daehyun: You don't have to apologize. It's fine. You take care of me when I get drunk , I take care of you. That's how it should be since we're living in the same roof. I brought some food. I thought you might wake up by now.
Me: I'm really sorry.
Daehyun: *ruffles my hair*
Me: W-what's wrong?!
Daehyun: Nothing. I just wanted to do this. And I did say you didn't have to apologize anymore.
Me: I went out without telling you. You brought me home , right? What happened?
Daehyun: I did take you home. You called me. 
Me: I did? I don't remember. I know you're mad. I can't do anything about that because I know it was my fault. I did something that could ruin your plans. I'm really really sorry for not telling you. I didn't want you to worry.
Daehyun: No. I'm not mad. You don't have to say sorry. I just want you to tell me the truth. Who was that guy? Why were you with him? I want to know the truth.
Me: Guy? Y-you saw him?
Daehyun: Who was he? Was he telling the truth? Did you agree to go out with him?
Me: Only on one date. He wouldn't lay off. I sorta promised him once when he wouldn't leave me alone. I didn't want to , but I knew I had to go to end it. He's in the same classes as me. He's always around , so I know I had to stop that because he's starting to bother me in class too.
Daehyun: Why were you at that club?
Me: He said before we went there that he wanted us to go somewhere to lighten our gloomy mood. I said no , but he still insisted. He said I could go home after one drink. One drink led to another drink. Then I don't remember a thing anymore.
Daehyun: That's all that happened?
Me: Yeah. I'm sorry. I should've told you I was going out. I didn't want to bother you.
Daehyun: What's his name?
Me: Lee Minhyuk.
Daehyun: Lee Minhyuk?
Me: Do you ... do you know him?
Daehyun: I don't ... I don't remember. I think I do. I don't know.
Me: ....................... Oh my gosh!!!!
Daehyun: What's wrong?
Me: I think I remember something from when I was drunk ...!
Daehyun: What is it?
Me: ...... He kept asking me about you.
 
 
 
 
He did! I'm sure it's not a hallucination or anything like that. I know it happened , I just know it did! I'm sure he really kept asking about me and Daehyun. And he wasn't asking me in a way like "How's your boyfriend?" , it as really like "How's Daehyun?". But why? Why does he even know Daehyun?! This is getting all too weird. Ahh! Why didn't I notice? Maybe that's why he's so persistent.
 
 
 
==============================
 
It's great to be back! 
How long has it been since I last posted a chapter?!
I'm terribly sorry. I've been so busy during our finals period in school , I didn't have any free time.
 
Thank you to all the wonderful subcribers and readers who waited for me to update!
I made this chapter a wee-bit longer to get back for the months I  was gone.
Since it's my semestral break right now , I can post up new chapters soon!
I hope everyone waits for me to update.
I'll try to bring more exciting chapters for everyone!
Thank you and have a nice day~ 
 
xoxo , dorobbongie :3