You can't do that to Daehyun's wife!

Relationship Status: Married?


--Daehyun's POV--

 

I woke up the next morning and my neck hurts a bit. I took a bath after waking up. I'm not used to sleeping on the couch anymore. Well , I dont have a choice. I can't let a girl sleep there. She's here to do me a favor. Speaking of 'her' , I wonder if she's awake? I need to get clothes. I went on my way to my room. I knocked on the door 3 times and said I was coming in but no one said anything after I waited for a response for 30 seconds so I just went in.

 

I found her peacefully sleeping on my bed. She must've been tired from her trip and the sudden turn out of events. I grabbed some of my clothes and went back to the bathroom to change before going back to her , only to find her still sleeping. She looks so fragile like this , unlike when she's awake. I sat on my bed next to her and just looked at her. She's my wife. Oh , i meant 'pretend' wife. I can't believe I just corrected myself in my thoughts. She doesn't look and act this weak and fragile when she's awake. Who'd be the unlucky guy to get married to this girl? Who'd be that guy that gets to see her peaceful face every morning like this? Uggh. What am I saying? To stop myself from thinking , I started waking her up. She slowly opened her eyes as soon as I held her shoulder. When she finally caught a glimpse of me , her eyes opened really wide and she backed-off a little away from me.

 

 

 

Soomin: W-what are you doing here?!

Daehyun: It's Saturday morning!

Soomin: O-oh ...

Daehyun: Did you have a good sleep?

Soomin: I guess. Thanks for ... letting me use ... the bed.

Daehyun: I just fell asleep on the couch. That's all. Anyways , do you have something to do today?

Soomin: I'm going to school.

Daehyun: On a Saturday?

Soomin: I have inform the school that I already arrived in Seoul.

Daehyun: Oh. What time are you gonna leave?

Soomin: After lunch , maybe.

Daehyun: Ok. Then go get ready.

Soomin: What? But it's still early. *looks at the clock* It's only 9AM!

Daehyun: That's not early. You should be awake earlier. We're gonna visit the hyungs at the bar.

Soomin: Bar? Isn't it too early for those to open?

Daehyun: Just get ready , ok? You have too much questions.

Soomin: I-i'm not doing anything unless I know full details!

Daehyun: You're really stubborn. Just get dressed. I'm gonna cook up breakfast.

Soomin: Do you want me to help?

Daehyun: I already told you , just get yourself ready.

Soomin: Are you sure you don't need my--

Daehyun: Just get ready!!

Soomin: O-ok!!

 

 

 

 

She quickly got up and started moving in full speed. She's stubborn but I guess only one of us can be stubborn around here. She's probably still not used to the environment so she doesn't have the guts to fight back more. It's been a while since I last lived with someone , this may actually be fun. I went over to the kitchen to prepare our breakfast.

 

 

--Your POV--

 

After taking a bath and getting dressed , I headed to the living room. He doesn't have a dining room here so he set up a table on the living room and placed the food there. I guess his living room is also his dining room. I asked me to sit down. He prepared omelet rice and other tons of side dishes for us. He made all this while I was taking a shower? Maybe these were frozen? 

 

 

 

 

Daehyun: Hey. Stop admiring.

Me: Admiring what?

Daehyun: Me.

Me: What are you talking about?

Daehyun: You're staring at the food. You must be thinking how amazing I am for preparing all these , aren't you?

Me: N-not exactly. 

Daehyun: You don't have to hide it. You're an open book.

Me: I am not. 

Daehyun: *smiles*

Me: Why are you smiling?

Daehyun: No reason. Just stop admiring and start eating.

Me: Actually , I was thinking of how you got to prepare all these so fast. You must have a lot of frozen stuff there.

Daehyun: Frozen? Is that an insult?

Me: Huh?

Daehyun: These aren't frozen! These are freshly made! I made all of 'em! I'd never make frozen entree!

Me: Really?!

Daehyun: My parents taught me how to do these things and take care of myself. If they didn't , it'd be impossible for me to live by myself. Even before I moved out of my step parent's house , I do everything for myself.

Me: That's really nice. Not a lot of guys are like that.

Daehyun: Hey. Don't really fall in love with me.

Me: I wouldn't be too confident about myself if I were you.

Daehyun: I already told you , if I was a girl , i'd fall in love with me.

Me: Whatever you say.

 

 

 

 

 

I took a bite of the omelet rice. It was really delicious! I can't believe he made it. It tasted perfect. The egg was cook perfectly and the fillings inside were perfect. I took another bite and it gets better and better every single bite. It was awesome.

 

 

 

 

Daehyun: You loved it THAT MUCH?

Me: What?

Daehyun: You were grinning from ear to ear.

Me: Was I?

Daehyun: Don't act stupid.

Me: I'm not acting stupid. I just didn't realize I was grinning.

Daehyun: *smiles*

Me: What?

Daehyun: What 'what'?

Me: Why are you smiling again?

Daehyun: I wasn't smiling.

Me: You were!!

Daehyun: I said I wasn't!

Me: You're happy I liked it , weren't you?

Daehyun: Why would I be happy just because of that? I don't care if it makes you happy or not.

Me: You need to be more honest. You must hate losing a lot. 

Daehyun: And how can you say that? You barely know me.

Me: You're always arguing with me , like you hate being corrected.

Daehyun: That's because I'm right and you're wrong.

Me: See ...

Daehyun: Honestly , it's been a while since I lived with someone. If my attitude bothers you , I hope you can hang in there for a while.

Me: You're actually apologizing?

Daehyun: Hey , I'm trying to be nice here.

Me: That doesnt sound like an apology to me.

Daehyun: What did you say?

Me: Nothing. 

Daehyun: It's been a while since I prepared breakfast for two. If there's something you like , you should tell me.

Me: No. That's too much. You making breakfast for me and letting me live in your house is already enough.

Daehyun: You don't have to worry about that. You're living in a place you're not used to so you should eat food you like. Just tell me and i'll make it. Besides , it's you who's doing me a favor here.

Me: All i'm doing is pretending to be your wife. You're actually letting me live with you in your house for real , that's even more of a big deal. 

Daehyun: You don't know how important what you're doing for me is. Also , I've been feeling lonely for a long time , I guess it's nice having someone around. At least I get to talk to someone at home now.

Me: Don't the others come here?

Daehyun: They're always busy so they rarely come here. That's why I go to them.

Me: I see. That's why you were there yesterday.

Daehyun: I just wanted to eat and felt lazy to cook for myself so I went to Himchan hyung.

Me: Daehyun , what's your favorite food?

Daehyun: Why are you asking?

Me: I don't know. I just wanted to know , maybe someone might ask me and I wouldn't know.

Daehyun: You know , you're right. We need to know more about each other because we're married.

Me: So ....?

Daehyun: Fried Tofu.

Me: Really?

Daehyun: Yeah. You?

Me: Soondubu jiggae!

Daehyun: That's tofu too!

Me: It was the first dish my mother taught me to make. I liked it ever since and I kept asking her to teach me how to make it.

Daehyun: Then i'll make soondubu jiggae tonight.

Me: You'd do that for me?

Daehyun: *blushes* N-no! You mentioned it so I started craving. That's all! 

 

 

 

 

 

I couldn't help but grin at the look of his face and he told me off. He was really red. I was just teasing , he takes it too seriously. But i'm happy because he's thinking of me too , about what will make me feel comfortable. After breakfast , we went on our way to the bar the oppas work at. Why would it be opened this early in the morning? We stopped infront of what I think is the 'bar' ... It doesn't look like what I expected though.

 

 

 

 

Me: Is this the place?

Daehyun: Yeah ...

Me: Really? Not what I was expecting.

Daehyun: What were you expecting? A bar full of s?

Me: That's not what I meant.

Daehyun: Himchan hyung may look like he likes girls THAT much but he's not that much of a ert. Just a little.

Me: That's not what I meant!!!

Daehyun: You don't have to deny it. This opens from around this time 'til night. Some people want beer in the morning too you know. Plus , this isn't just a place to get beer or whatever. They serve food here too.

Me: I see. It's not like normal bars.

Daehyun: What would a country girl know about 'normal' bars? Have you been to one? Do you have one in Ijjak-do?

Me: No. I see it on TV dramas. It's had those lights that are like lazers that kept spinning around , lighting the whole place and has really loud music like in that TV drama and--

Daehyun: *smirks* You really are innocent. Well , there are lots of fine girls here at night when it's 'party' time. Lots of girls also come here to see Yongguk oppa and the others performing. They perform when they feel like it and people just run in here like crazy. It's calmer here at around this time but it can get a bit wild sometimes at night.

Me: So , what's the opening and closer hours exactly?

Daehyun: They open it and close it when they feel like it.

Me: Huh? Shouldn't they have a fixed time?

Daehyun: When they're bored , they close it.

Me: Their boss allows that?

Daehyun: Boss? They own the place! They can do whatever they want.

Me: What? They own this?!

Daehyun: They didnt tell you? You had enough time to talk about things before you even met me.

Me: No , we didn't.

Daehyun: *sighs* Anyways , let's just go inside. I'm sure they're all there. Ask them things. Not me , I hate telling long stories.

 

 

 

 

 

He grabbed my arm and dragged me inside. He grabs me so naturally all the time. Like he said , everyone was inside. They were laughing about something and didn't even notice our presence ... well , until Himchan oppa noticed us.

 

 

 

 

 

Himchan: Hey! It's the newlyweds! We were expecting you but not this early.

Daehyun: She has to go to school later so we decided to visit earlier.

Me: We?

Youngjae: You seem to be getting along.

Daehyun: No way.

Me: We're not getting along at all.

Jongup: Noona , did he make a move on you last night?!

Me: What?!

Zelo: Noona!!

 

 

 

 

Before I could say something , Zelo came running to me and pulled me in a tight hug. I didn't think he'd miss me that much.

 

 

 

 

Me: Uhh ... Hey. It's good to see you too , I guess?

Zelo: *pushes away a little* I was really worried about you when you left last night. Did Daehyun hyung make a move on you?

Daehyun: W-what are you guys talking about?! You think i'd make a move on her?!

Himchan: Maybe.

Me: I'm fine. Don't worry. He didn't. Thanks for the concern though.

Himchan: Awww! He didn't?!

Youngjae: Yes! We win!!!

Me: Huh?

Yongguk: We had a bet last night. Himchan and Jongup said Daehyun will make a move while Youngjae and I said he wouldn't.

Me: So that's why you asked 'Did he make a move on you' as soon as we got here.

Youngjae: Yes! Thanks for holding back Daehyun!! Yes! We just won a free meal!

Daehyun: You guys are pathetic.

 

 

 

 

 

They continued arguing about the 'bet' that was made. They're like children. Zelo pulled me back on a tight hug again. I could feel that he is worried. 

 

 

 

 

Zelo: The hyungs were crazy having bets like that. I was really worried noona. Don't worry. This is just for a while. Soon , after all this , you'd be my wife! Remember?! Just hang in there , ok?!

 

 

 

 

My heart skipped a beat after hearing his words. He sounded so serious. He's still young yet he already thinks like that. No one has ever told me that or treated me like this. It's actually really cute , coming from him. I felt a hand grabbing my arm and pulling me away from Zelo.

 

 

 

 

Daehyun: H-hey! Cut it out Zelo! You can't do that!

Zelo: Why not?!

Daehyun: She's my wife! Remember? You can't say things like that? What if other people hear you?!

Zelo: Sorry hyung. No one is here so I thought it was ok.

Daehyun: It's never ok. You can't cling on her like that.

Zelo: Why not?!

Daehyun: She's my wife! You shouldn't be clinging on my wife!

Zelo: Hey! You're too much hyung! You're taking it too seriously! It's only pretend!

Yongguk: Ok. Calm down you too. There's enough of Soomin for the both of you.

Me: Excuse me?!

Yongguk: Anyways , we have to go out and get some supplies. Can you help us , Daehyun?

Daehyun: Why do I have to?

Youngjae: Just go! Don't worry. We'll take care of your wife!

Daehyun: You're not coming?

Himchan: We don't need to take that much people! It's only the three of us.

Jongup: Can I go half the way with you? I need to go to work.

Youngjae: Oh! I forgot! Me too! I'm gonna be late!

Me: W-what about me?

Yongguk: You can stay here with Zelo.

Daehyun: Can't I just stay here?

Himchan: Zelo's gonna clean up the back. You wanna switch tasks with him?

Daehyun: Nah. Forget it. I'll just go with you.

Himchan: Too bad. You're made for cleaning.

Yongguk: Soomin , can you keep watch while we're gone?

Me: I'm not sure. What if a costumer comes?

Yongguk: No one would come. If someone does , tell 'em we only have beer.

Daehyun: Are you sure it's fine to keep her here to watch the place?

Yongguk: No one comes here at this time yet. Let's just go! 

Himchan: Yah! Junhong-ah , you better not play with our Soomin while we're gone. I wanna see the back looking all clean , get it?

Zelo: Got it.

Youngjae: Hey! I haven't forgotten the deal yet! You owe us food! From that expensive place!

 

 

 

 

 

They took their things and fixed themselves a little before making their way to leave while Zelo quickly started doing the task he was assigned to. Before leaving , Daehyun approached me.

 

 

 

 

Daehyun: I'll just take a while ok?

Me: *nods*

Daehyun: I'll walk you to school later.

Me: It's fine. I can go by myself.

Daehyun: Really? You don't even know the way around here. What if strangers approach you again?

Me: O-oh ...

Daehyun: If a strange guy comes here , call Zelo immediately.

Me: Ok.

Daehyun: Hey.

Me: What?

Daehyun: I-i'm not saying all these because I care and other stuff like that. I just can't have you causing trouble. That's all.

 

 

 

 

He quickly ran to the others who just made their way out. He's really strange and he's not very good in lying but he's really thoughtful and even if he says it's not because he cares , I'm sure that was a lie. He's being really kind but I shouldn't take it the wrong way. He's probably just being like that because he needs me to pretend to be his wife.

 

I decided to clean around , it's a bit messy but I expect nothing else from guys. As I was in the middle of cleaning the tables , I heard the front door opening. They're back early? I looked up and turned around to greet them but ...

 

A_VDjiOTI_Y1XypIBSkSfHUtrUSBH314PNYvg5VE

 

but I was cut off because of who I saw ...

 

 

 

 

Me: Welcome b-!

Junhyung: I knew i'd find you here.

Me: J-junhyung?!

Junhyung: It's so nice to know that you remember me. Where's everyone?

Me: They went out to get some things but Zelo is at the back cleaning.

Junhyung: I see. You seem lonely. Do you wanna talk for a while?

Me: N-no. It's ok ..... I have to go and check up on Zelo.

 

 

 

 

 

I put my cleaning materials down on the table and was going to walk to the back but I felt Junhyung's grip on my arm. He pulled me to face him. I tried to pull myself away but his grip was too tight. I didn't know what to do. My body felt stiff and all I could do was look at him.

 

 

 5M5x0_6D1Xxx2_v5mc5OrW0uZ9BlvsEnYb8kkroX
 

I feel so tensed but I can't show it to him. I'm really scared I might say something I shouldn't. I wanna call out to Zelo but I couldn't. I can't scream even if I want to. Daehyun ... Get back here quick! 

 

 

 

 

Me: L-let me go.

Junhyung: I just wanna talk to you for a while.

Me: I can't.

Junhyung: Why not? You're not doing anything.

Me: Please. Just let go.

Junhyung: Ahh. I get it. Are you scared because of Daehyun? He told you to stay away from me , didn't he?

Me: ...

Junhyung: I didn't think he'd have a possessive side. Is he scared I might take you away from him?

Me: N-no.

Junhyung: Are you really married to Daehyun?

Me: I ... O-of course.

Junhyung: Really?

Me: We're already filed our marriage license.

Junhyung: Why did you just appear now?

Me: I ... We ... My family ... wanted to spend more time with me because they know i'd be too pre-occupied after getting married so I went back to Ijjak for a while after the wedding to spend time with them.

Junhyung: Hmm. So , you're Yongguk's cousin? 

Me: *nods*

Junhyung: Are there lots of girls that look like you in Ijjak? I might consider visiting. *smirks* Well , actually ... Why would I have to visit if you're already here? Would you consider asking for your marriage license processing to be put on hold or just get divorced?

 

 

 

 

 

His grip on me kept getting tighter and tighter. He grabbed my other arm and forced me to face him. He pulled me closer to him and started leaning his face towards mine. I tried to push him off but he was too strong. I did the best solution I could think off ... I yelled loud , asking him to let go. Soon enough , Zelo was sprinting out from the back and pulled me out of Junhyung's grip close to him.

 

 

 

 

Zelo: Hyung! What do you think you're doing to noona?!

Junhyung: Relax. We were just talking.

Zelo: Hyung. I'm not dumb. Don't ever do that to noona again! She's married to Daehyun hyung! You can't do that to Daehyun hyung's wife!!

Junhyung: Even you're playing along?

Zelo: Playing along?

Junhyung: Is she really married to Daehyun?

Zelo: Duh. Hyung , you're better than this. Don't hit on a married woman.

 

 

 

 

After those words , it got really quiet. The atmosphere was really awkward. I didn't know what to say or do. I was gonna talk to break off the silence and the tension when we heard the front door opening. They're back! Zelo and Junhyung kept their gazes at each other and the others looked at us in confusion. Daehyun's eyes widen when he saw Junhyung and dashed next to me. He looked over to Junhyung then to Zelo then to me as he held my arm , looking all serious.

 

 

 

 

Daehyun: What happened?

Me/Zelo/Junhyung: ...

Yongguk: Hey. Junhyung-ah. It's still early.

Zelo: Daehyun hyung , I think you and noona should go.

Daehyun: Why?

Me: *grips on Daehyun's arm* Let's just go.

Daehyun: What happened?

Junhyung: I'm gonna leave. *walks to Yongguk* See you later hyung. *walks out*

Daehyun: Hey. What happened? Answer me!

Yongguk: Junhong-ah.

Zelo: Junhyung hyung was hitting on noona and asking us if she's really married to Daehyun hyung or not. He thinks we're just playing with him.

Me: Daehyun. I'm sorry. I tried to tell him off like what you told me to but--

Daehyun: It's ok. What did you tell him?

Me: I said we're really married of course! I told him we already filed our marriage license and then he asked why I just appeared now and I told him the same story you told him when we first met him together. 

Daehyun: Is that it?

Me: *hesitates but nods*

Daehyun: Are you sure?

Me: Yeah.

Daehyun: If he still doesn't believe then it's not safe being around Junhyung hyung.

Zelo: Why are we even friends with him?! He was so close to noona! Uggh! I felt like my blood would boil when I saw him almost--

Me: H-hey! Daehyun. I think I should go to school now.

Daehyun: I thought you were going after lunch?

Me: I wanted to settle it early so I could just go home and rest.

Daehyun: Ok. Let's go.

 

 

 

 

He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the bar. I said goodbye to the others as he pulled me. Honestly , I don't want Zelo to tell about what happened between me and Junhyung. It means nothing to me but I don't know why I didn't wanna mention it to Daehyun. I feel really tensed around Junhyung. I don't wanna cause Daehyun problems if the words slip out of my mouth but I know and feel that i'd be seeing him a lot. I just have to hang on for a while. I have to do this until I get a job of my own and get a place for myself.

 

=============================================

 

UPDATE! Hihihi. I actually finished this yesterday but I just got to post it now.

I hope you guys liked it!! 

 

My English teacher mentioned something like 'When you write , it's not gonna be perfect on the first try so you have to check it over and over again before you get it right.' and 'You wouldn't stop checking it over and over again until you get satisfied'. I just wanted to say it because I could relate to it a lot and that's what I kept doing with this chaprter. I had to revise it a couple of  times before I started to edit some parts I didn't think fit and before posting it. I wanted to get satisfied so seeing the final outcome felt great. Hehe.

 

I'll try to update soon! :)

I have tons of reports for a lot of subjects at school to take care of so I can't promise a specific time for the next chapter to be posted but i'm always writing fics little by little when I have free time. I'll try my best!

 

-dorobbongie :3