What are they up to?

Relationship Status: Married?
--Soomin's (Your) POV--
 
Seoyeong asked us to take care of Mingguk on the weekend. She still had some things to take care of, back in Ijjak-do. She knew I was working on a project, so at first she insisted that she just take Mingguk with her, but that'll just be more stress for her than it'll be for me. Daehyun promised to help, and the others will be there too, so Mingguk is getting left with us again. Daehyun and I went to Seoyeong's house to pick-up Mingguk, on the Friday night after my class, and Daehyun's work. She was busy, running all over the place, getting her stuff ready for her flight. She's always been a last-minute worrier. Daehyun was out in the living room, carrying and playing with Mingguk, while I tried to help Seoyeong get her packing done in her room.
 
 
 
 
Seoyeong: I'm sorry I have to leave him with you. My sister's work is just keeping her overseas for too long. It's stressing me out too. I'll be back on Monday. I'm sorry to bother.
Soomin: No worries. We love being with Mingguk, it's no bother at all. Plus, we both don't have school and work tomorrow. It'll be easy.
Seoyeong: My sister promised she'll be back by Wednesday next week. I just hope work doesn't get her held up again.
Soomin: Yeah, that would be bad. I'm sure Mingguk misses his mom.
Seoyeong: Well, that's one thing ... but there's a subject you've been trying to avoid discussing with me!
Soomin: What are you talking about?
Seoyeong: Daehyun! You're dating now, right? For real? Aaaahhhh! You two are so cute!
Soomin: *covers * Seoyeong! Don't talk so loud! Daehyun's out there!
Seoyeong: *mumbles* *pushes her hand away* So what?! I'm your best friend! You have to talk to me about these things! I can't believe i'm the last one to know! And I found our from Youngjae!
Soomin: I'm sorry, Seoyeong. We've been busy after getting together.
Seoyeong: BUSY?! With what?! ... Oh Soomin, you two haven't ... done it ... have you?
Soomin: S-seoyeong! That's not what I meant! W-we've been busy with work and school! Don't think about something like that! 
Seoyeong: Why not? It's not impossible. He's a boy. You're a girl. You're living in the same house. Sleeping in the same room, on the same bed. It's not impossible.
Soomin: Daehyun and I aren't like that! We do live in the same house, sleep in the same room, on the same bed, but Daehyun respects me. We wouldn't do anything unless we're both ready for it.
Seoyeong: Oh, Soomin. Love works in many ways.
Soomin: Can we not talk about that anymore?
Seoyeong: *sighs* FINE. I know you're not like that, Soomin. I'm just glad you two got your problems settled. You looked super sad before, and i'm glad to see you look completely different from that. You look much happier now.
Soomin: Do I?
Seoyeong: Yeah. You're glowing with happiness! I just hope he doesn't make
you cry again ... That complete sadness you had not too long ago was caused by him too. He could easily make you happy, and then sad.
Soomin: Daehyun's not gonna do anything to make me sad. I trust him. You should too.
Seoyeong: *sighs* He's not so bad. But i'll rip the skin off that pretty face of his, if he dares hurt you. Just tell me anytime, when you need me, okay?
Soomin: *nods* Thanks Seoyeong.
Seoyeong: Now, let's get back to my other question. You really haven't done IT yet?
Soomin: Seoyeong!
 
 
 
 
Seoyeong's the type to joke around when she's worried, so even though she tries to laugh her worries off, she can't hide them from me. I'm glad this many people care about me, and my happiness. I wish they wouldn't worry as much. It's not only me who cried, I made Daehyun sad too. I hope he doesn't feel like everyone's doubting him, because I would never doubt him. 
 
Seoyeong's flight was around 8 in the morning the next day, so we decided on just taking Mingguk with us now. I packed some of Mingguk's thing, before Daehyun and I headed off home. Seoyeong accompanied us by the door. Daehyun was still carrying Mingguk, while I walked next to him, carrying Mingguk's stuff. He was carrying the baby with one hand, while holding my hand with his other free hand. 
 
 
 
 
Soomin: Well, we're heading off now. Be careful on your flight! 
Seoyeong: Looking at you two makes me sad that i'm single! You look like a happy family!
Soomin: S-seoyeong!
Seoyeong: *goes to Mingguk* Baby, Big sister's going away for a while, okay? Daddy Daehyun and Mommy Soomin will take care of you while i'm a gone! Be a good boy!
Mingguk: *laughs*
Soomin: S-stop fooling around. *blushes*
Daehyun: ... *blushes*
Seoyeong: Oh now, don't blush. One day, you two are gonna have a baby of your own! Get used to it!
Soomin: Seo! I-it's too early for that!
Seoyeong: Of course not! You're old enough to have a baby, if you want to. 
Soomin: W-we're not ready for something like that yet! 
Seoyeong: Oh, whatever. Well ... Daehyun! You better take care of these two, got it?
Daehyun: I will, Captain Obvious.
Seoyeong: Who are you calling "Captain Obvious"?!
Soomin: I-it's getting late. I think we really have to go now.
Seoyeong: Fine. Fine. Take care! I'll see you on Monday! Daehyun! You better not take my words seriously! I'm joking around, okay? Soomin can't afford to have a baby right now! I'm too young to be having two nephews!
Soomin: Seoyeong! 
Seoyeong: Bye~! 
 
 
 
 
She hurriedly closed the door. *sighs* That girl, really. She doesn't stop at anything, once she gets started. I just wish I could crawl in a hole right now. Thankfully, Daehyun didn't seem to take whatever Seoyeong said seriously. The idea of getting too intimate with Daehyun makes me heart race in an instant. I love him, don't get me wrong. There's no one else i'd rather be with, than him ... but if we ever reach that point, I want to give myself to him when i'm ready. We just returned each other's feelings not too long ago. Our relationship is just starting. Wouldn't it be too fast if we move to that point already? I was so consumed by my thoughts, that I noticed I was just staring blankly. I felt a tug on my hand, the one Daehyun was holding. I looked up at him. His eyes were giving me that worried look again.
 
 
 
 
Daehyun: Hey. You okay? Are you cold? I said let's go.
Soomin: I'm fine. Yeah. Let's go.
Daehyun: I'm always worried when you're staring somewhere blankly. Did you take her too seriously? I thought you'd be more used to your friend by now.
Soomin: I guess she's just too straight-forward, that even I get startled at times.
Daehyun: Relax. She's just joking. Soomin ... I respect you. I already told you this. I won't do anything that you're not ready for. I love you for you, not for what you can give to me.
Soomin: *blushes* T-that's not what I thinking!
Daehyun: You don't have to hide it. I mean, i'm worried too. I might do something that i'm not ready for either. If we ever get to that point ... I want us to be ready for it. Both of us. I know now isn't the right time. I know you're worried, but you trust me, right?
Soomin: *nods* With my life.
Daehyun: *holds my hand tighter* Then I can't let that trust get destroyed. Being able to stand by your side, to hold your hand like this, and to hear you say that you love me ... those are enough to make me feel like i'm the luckiest man on earth. The future, it'll come. We don't know what'll happen, but I know my future is with you.
Soomin: Daehyun ... 
Daehyun: Besides, doing THAT isn't the only way to tell each other how much we love one another right? We love each other, we both know that. There are so many ways we can tell each other how much we love the other. Doing THAT isn't the ultimate sign of love. Love isn't measured by how far we can go ... but I have to admit ... There are times when I think 'What if I get too carried away?' *blushes* Sometimes i'm worried.
Soomin: I'm worried too, but I trust you.
Daehyun: I know, and i'll hang on to that trust. I wouldn't break it. There are still other people who I need to earn trusts from. Your family. Yongguk hyung. Seoyeong. I have to meet your family first, right? I have to ask for your hand. I have to tell them i'm your boyfriend, and i'm gonna be here for you til' the day I die. I have to prove to them that we can be perfectly happy together. I have to prove to them that they can trust me with their daughter, that even if we're living together, i'm a decent man who respects their princess. Same with Seoyeong and Hyung.
Soomin: You don't have to prove anything to anyone. We're already perfectly happy together. I know you're never gonna do anything to hurt me, and everyone else knows that too.
Daehyun: I know, but I still want their approval. I want them to accept me for their daughter. Their cousin. Their friend. I can't move forward with you unless I get that, because I respect them.
Soomin: *tears up* Thank you. Thank you for respecting me and my family. Even my cousin, and my best friend.
Daehyun: Hey now. Let's not get too dramatic out on the streets again.
Soomin: Sorry. I'm just happy. I almost gave up on you, when you said you're leaving. I never imagined we'd end up like this. I'm glad I held on, even though it looked hopeless. I'm really really happy with you, Daehyun. Right here. Right now.
 
 
 
 
Daehyun took his free hand to my face, and wiped the tears away from my cheek, before pulling me into a hug. Even though he was holding Mingguk in his arms as well, he still (somehow) finds just enough space for me right on his chest.
 
 
 
 
Daehyun: I'm really really happy too. The only place I belong at is wherever you are. We're still in the beginning of our relationship. Let's make our memories together, one day at a time, okay?
Soomin: *nods* I'd like that.
Daehyun: We can talk about all these stuff some other time. It's too early to worry about them now. What's important is right now, and right now, we have to take Mingguk home. He's getting sleepy.
Soomin: Okay.
Daehyun: Man ... look at what you do to me. I never imagined i'd be this concerned about kids. I always hated kids.
Soomin: It's a good sign.
Daehyun: Hmm?
Soomin: It means you're warming up to children. It's good, right? You are a teacher, after all.
Daehyun: Guess so ...
Soomin: And kids love you. Mingguk loves you. I'm sure he's happy whenever you're around. He was never able to meet his father, so i'm sure he longs for his presence. It's good that you're there for him.
Daehyun: Me and the guys can be his uncles, if he wants. I don't think i'm ready to be fatherly.
Soomin: But you are! Look at you!
 
 
 
 
Letting go of our worries, Daehyun and I quickly went back to our usual ways. Just talking about anything, and everything we could think of, laughing together on the way home. I'm glad we're finally at a point where we can freely talk about anything, without the super awkward feeling. There are still topics that are awkward to us, but the awkwardness is not so bad anymore. There's still so much we need to go through together, but as long as we have each other, I know it'll all be worth it in the end.
 
--Daehyun's POV--
 
I hope that talk relieved Soomin of her worries. Actually, I was worried too. I've been thinking of it a lot myself. Our relationship isn't platonic. Of course I want to be with her, but our talk clarified a lot of things for me. A lot of what I said, I just realized now that it was what I had to do, before moving any further in our relationship. I'm glad that's settled. I love her, but I know that kind of intimacy isn't the only way for me to show it.
 
The next day, we met up with the other guys at Seventh Heaven. The party my uncle and aunt are hosting is scheduled to happen tomorrow. Since we took Mingguk in, we had to plan everything all over again. Soomin pretends she's not worried, but I can sense worry just by looking at her. I have to make sure everything's going well. Right now, we're literally arguing on who's going to get left behind to take care of Mingguk. Soomin couldn't really in, since Mingguk was crying a lot, and she had to comfort him.
 
 
 
 
Himchan: The maknaes can look after Mingguk.
Jongup: Hyung, what are we supposed to do with him when he needs something? We don't know that stuff!
Zelo: Yeah! At least you should be left with one of us!
Himchan: But they need me at the party!
Youngjae: Hyung, you just want food, and to meet some pretty girls there.
Himchan: I-i do not!
Daehyun: Make up your mind already! We don't have all day here.
Jongup: Hyung, we're not asking you to stay behind because we want to go, we're asking you to stay with one of us because if it's just us here ... we wouldn't know what to do.
Himchan: Ahhhh ... Why did this suddenly happen? *face palm*
Soomin: I'm sorry. We had to take Mingguk in. We didn't have much of a choice either.
Himchan: I'm not blaming you, Soomin. But the plan ...
Zelo: Can't we take him along?
Daehyun: What?! No! Are you crazy?! It's bad enough that I have to bring Soomin there. Bringing Mingguk along is worst! What if a problem comes up? We can't risk his safety.
Zelo: Hyung, you act like this is a stake-out. 
Daehyun: At least I can make up the worst of what my Aunt could possibly do, in my mind, but Juyeon's there. I don't know what's the worst that one can do. She's 10x worst than aunt.
Yongguk: Bringing the kid will be too dangerous. 
Youngjae: So, what do you suggest we do?
Yongguk: *sighs* Himchan. Looks like you  and Zelo have to stay. We're bringing Jongup along.
Himchan: But Yongguk---!
Yongguk: Do you have any other better ideas?
Himchan: Tsk. Why am I always the babysitter?
Soomin: I'm sorry, oppa.
Yongguk: You two can stay in the van and wait, but that's as far as we'll let you go.
Himchan: Aww man! Can't I go inside to get us some food or something?! We'll starve!
Jongup: I'll take out some food for you, hyung. I'll bring all the meat dishes I see.
Himchan: Really?! Ahhhh! Jongup-ah! I knew I could trust you! Okay! Let's do this!
 
 
 
 
He's too easy to manipulate. We've known each other for too long, to know each others weaknesses. Himchan hyung's, and unfortunately all of us except Yongguk hyung, is meat. I would fall for that trick too, but i'm too worried about the plan to even think about food right now. I know, shocking.
 
--Soomin's (Your) POV--
 
I'm glad Mingguk eventually stopped crying, before I leave him. He's never cried so much before, and i'm worried, but I had to go. I told Daehyun I was only going out to buy some stuff for school. He insisted on coming with me, but I asked he just stay with Mingguk for a while, and told him I won't take long. The real reason I wanted to go out by myself was because I was planning on buying a dress to wear for the party tomorrow. I didn't want to embarrass Daehyun by wearing just whatever I had, which I know won't be good enough for the eyes of all the people going to be there. If I brought him along, I know he would insist on buying clothes for me. I didn't want that. I saved enough money, to be able to afford things like these. 
 
I went to Myeongdong, thankful I didn't get lost on the way. Dress hunting was not as easy as I thought it would be. Like my mom said, I was kind of a tomboy growing up, so I never got the hang of buying girly dresses. It took me about 30 minutes before I finally found something I liked. It was a simple, one piece dress. The sleveless top almost resembled a sweater, while the skirt had a black and white horizontal pattern. It also came with a white collared, sleveless shirt, to be worn on the inside. The lady at the store was also nice enough to suggest some great accessories to go along with my dress, and even gave me a brooch to go with the dress for free! She was so delighted, looking at me trying out the complete outfit.
 
 
 
 
Lady: Look at you! You look very elegant in that!
Soomin: Thank you for helping me put this together.
Lady: Don't mention it. You'd look good in anything, even in a potato sack. I'm sure your boyfriend will say the exact same thing once he sees you.
Soomin: *blushes* Y-you think so?
Lady: I know so!
Soomin: Thank you.
Lady: You remind me of my daughter, when she was younger. Looking at you shop, I knew in an instant that you're not used to shopping for clothes for yourself. She had the same problem, and always asked for my help. 
Soomin: Where is she now?
Lady: She's married, and they moved to Incheon. I remember the days when she would go to dates with her boyfriend, who is now her husband. She would always choose her outfits correctly. She was a lot like you. I knew I had to help you out. She only likes simple, but elegant clothes. I figured those fit you best too.
Soomin: Thank you very much. I'm glad I came here.
Lady: If you need any help, you're always welcome here. I'll give you the best ones we have, and i'll give you great discounts!
Soomin: Thank you. I really appreciate it. I'll take this. I hope my boyfriend likes it.
Lady: He will. Like I said, your boyfriend will surely like you, even if you're only wearing a potato sack.
 
 
 
 
It looked simple, yet elegant, which is what i'm most comfortable with. I thanked the lady, promising to come back, before heading back to Seventh Heaven. I can't believe i'm this lucky today. I hope my luck doesn't run out until tomorrow ends. I headed to the nearest school supply store, to buy some stuff i'll need for school. I wasn't planning to, but Daehyun might ask what I bought, so I had no choice. I've been out for more than an hour now, and I've been receiving furious text messages from Daehyun. I had to get back fast. 
 
Daehyun got mad I arrived later, but he eventually got over it. He didn't really ask about what I bought, which was good. After a while at Seventh Heaven, we went home. He was unusually quiet on the way.  He barely talked, and just kept walking straight, holding Mingguk in carefully in his arms. Did they talk about something while I was gone? He would've told me by now though, unless it was something he knew I couldn't handle. I caught up to him, and held his hand, but before I could even say a single word, I was stopped by loud car honks right next to us. The loud honks were accompanied by headlights flashing at us. We turned out attention to whoever was doing this, and it was Minhyuk in his car. Daehyun's hands tensed against me, but after a while, he took a firm grip on it and walked towards Minhyuk. He didn't look too happy he was there.
 
 
 
 
Daehyun: What do you want?
Minhyuk: Was I interrupting?
Daehyun: I asked first. What do you want?
Minhyuk: Relax, man. I just wanted to talk to Soomin.
Soomin: About what?
Daehyun: So you expect me to leave you two alone?
Minhyuk: Not at all. Doesn't matter if you're here or not. I just need to talk to her.
Daehyun: Then talk.
Minhyuk: Hey now. I'm a formal man. Can't we go somewhere to talk properly? Like that coffee shop right there? *points*
Daehyun: ... It's getting late, we're going home.
Soomin: Daehyun, he might have something important to tell me.
Minhyuk: Yeah. You'd want to hear this. It's about the crazy lady after your hand in marriage.
Daehyun: ... Mingguk's tired.
Soomin: I'll carry him. Let's go talk to Minhyuk.
Daehyun: It's fine. I'll carry him, but make this quick.
Minhyuk: Of course. That's how I roll!
 
 
 
 
Reluctantly, Daehyun pulled me towards the cafe Minhyuk was point at, while Minhyuk parked his car. Mingguk was falling asleep, which was a good thing. We took our seats in the bar. I took Mingguk from Daehyun, tapping his lightly to help him fall asleep. Daehyun didn't look too happy, waiting for Minhyuk. He approached the counter, ordering drinks and stuff, despite Daehyun's refusal for any. He looks annoyed, but the moment Minhyuk got back with what he bought, Daehyun's expression changed. It didn't take me too long to see why he suddenly looked so happy, but tries to stop himself desperately from smiling. Minhyuk bought, not only coffees, but he also has two plates of cheesecake with him. Daehyun can't resist that, and he knows it. How Minhyuk knows that, I have no idea. But it looked like he didn't buy it intentionally for Daehyun, as he set one plate in front of me, and the other for him. Dae didn't look too happy about that.
 
 
 
 
Daehyun: What's the big idea?! 
Minhyuk: What?
Daehyun: You said this'll only take a while, so why buy that? And where's mine? What are you trying to imply here?
Minhyuk: I'm not trying to imply anything.
Daehyun: *glares* Then why did you buy that?
Minhyuk: I'm hungry. Soomin said anything's fine for her. You said no, so I didn't think you'd want one.
Daehyun: And what do you expect? Just me watching you while you eat?
Soomin: Hey. Don't start a fight about silly things. You're not kids anymore. You can have mine. I'm not really hungry. Coffee's just fine. Besides, this isn't what we came here for.
Minhyuk: *looks at Mingguk* I didn't think you two would go as far as adopting a kid for this whole marriage thing.
Soomin: He's not ours, we're only looking after him for the weekend.
Minhyuk: Oh. Sorry for assuming.
Soomin: It's okay, but what did you want to tell me, Minhyuk?
 
 
 
 
Daehyun didn't hesitate on taking my plate, and eating away, but it didn't mean that he wasn't listening. You know he's listening, since he's eating very quietly. He's usually a loud eater, and I don't mean sluriping or something like that, he usually talks while he eats. Not a good habit, but that's how he is. Minhyuk looked too serious, compared to his usual happy self, so it must be bad? I've seen him serious at times, and when he's like this, I know he means business.
 
 
 
 
Minhyuk: ... About tomorrow. I don't think you should go.
Soomin: We have to go.
Minhyuk: I don't feel so good about that.
Daehyun: *stops eating* ... Do you know something? Are they scheming something?
Minhyuk: I'm not sure. Junhyung refuses to tell me anything. In fact, they don't even want me there tomorrow. That's where I started getting suspicious.
Soomin: But ... why? Why would they not want you there? Aren't you friends?
Minhyuk: Maybe they know that I know something. Who knows. Juyeon's really mad at me, but refuses to say why. Daehyun. I know I said i'm leaving Soomin to your care, but ... please. Don't let her go there. Don't take her there.
Daehyun: ...
Soomin: Minhyuk ... It'll be okay. We're ... we're also planning something. We're just as careful.
Minhyuk: You don't understand. Juyeon's crazy. Even if they don't say it, it's obvious something's going to happen. My cousin slipped his tongue a bit. He said that they don't want me there 'cause I might 'interfere'. 
Daehyun: So, they're really up to something.
Minhyuk: What's so important about that party? It's just another thing your aunt and uncle are doing to show off their riches. Daehyun, you don't have to bring Soomin. Heck, don't go too, for all I care ... just ... Think of Soomin. You can't get her into some kind of mess, especially now. She's in the middle of an important competition. She might get in trouble.
Soomin: Minhyuk. Stop.
Minhyuk: Soomin ...
Soomin: Look. I understand what you want to say. Maybe something could happen, and we're all scared, but we need to face this. We can't run away. People need to know the truth.
Minhyuk: So, you're telling them yourself
that you two aren't really ...
Daehyun: That's the plan.
Soomin: It's what we have to do.
Minhyuk: You're just gonna give them another reason to go after you, and if they do, they'll go after Soomin as well!
Daehyun: It's better if it comes from us, than from someone else. 
Minhyuk: What if something happens to Soomin?!
Daehyun: I'll protect her.
Minhyuk: Even if you protect her--
Daehyun: It's not enough? That's none of your business. You don't say what I can and can't do!!!
Minhyuk: Didn't I tell you to think about Soomin?! You know that Juyeon can do unpredictable things. What if she totally loses her head and resorts to doing something bad to Soomin?!
Soomin: Please, stop it! People are looking.
Minhyuk: I'm just worried about Soomin. Daehyun, you know Juyeon's insane.
Soomin: Look! Minhyuk, I know you're worried. I know it could be bad, i'm not going to go there without thinking of the worst. To be honest, Daehyun doesn't want me to go either, but this is something we have to do together. I can't leave it all to him, alone. He needs me by his side. If he says he'll protect me, I'll trust him. He isn't going there without thinking of the worst too. We've been planning everything. If something bad will happen, we'll have a plan. I helped start this lie, that's why I have to help end it. It'll only be worst if i'm not there. I appreciate the concern, but we have to trust him. You helped him get together with me, right? That means you must have some trust in him too. You have to trust him, because I do. It'll be okay. I'll be okay. 
 
 
 
 
 
I didn't know what to say, until I said it all. Minhyuk stopped talking, and just looked at us, as if he was thinking of something again. I really do appreciate his concern, but this is my fight with Daehyun. I can still sense his string hesitation and worry, but he eventually let out a sigh, and relaxed his tensed body. 
 
 
 
 
Minhyuk: Fine. If Soomin trusts you, then i'll trust you. It still doesn't ease my worries. I'll help, with whatever I can.
Daehyun: We planned everything well enough.
Minhyuk: Hey, you never know. You might need me. I know the venue well, but i'm not allowed inside. Juyeon will know if I go, and she strongly forbids me to go.
Daehyun: Are you sure this isn't some scheme to help ruin our plans?
Minhyuk: I'm neither on your side, or Junhyung's side. I'm on Soomin's side. Wherever she is, that's where i'll be.
Soomin: Thank you, Minhyuk.
Minhyuk: Don't hesitate to call me, if you need me.
 
 
 
 
He stood up, bowed to us, and walked out of the cafè. Daehyun was just quiet, staring at the table, thinking to himself. I don't want him to worry about me anymore. I don't want him to hesitate, just because he's worried about me. I was about to reach out, put my hand on his shoulder, when he finally moved and diverted his attention to something else. His eyes are glowing. He looks ... cheerful again? I glanced to where he was looking, and saw the piece of cheesecake Minhyuk left untouched. He wasted no time, and quickly grabbed and ate the whole thing at an incredible speed. I can only smile at how cute and funny this whole scenario was. This guy is just too silly sometimes, but his actions lessened my worries. I hope we'll be okay.
 
--Gikwang's POV--
 
I couldn't believe Minhyuk actually knew Soomin's secret all along. Hard to believe. I thought he was helping me help Junhyung, but I guess he meant what he said when he said in the first place, that he's not here to help us. I wait for Junhyung and Juyeon outside some building I know nothing about. They're talking to someone I don't know. Eventually, one guy in jeans, a black hooded shirt covering his head, wearing a cap, and has this big black sunglasses on, went out of the building. He was rushing out, and was later followed by Junhyung and Juyeon.
 
 
 
 
Junhyung: Did you tell the Jungs about it?
Juyeon: Of course. Mrs. Jung was all in with the plan. She even helped me set things up!
Junhyung: Good. *looks at Gikwang* Gikwang. 
Gikwang: What? 
Junhyung: Take care of your cousin. I don't want him interfering.
Juyeon: Yeah! That traitor! I don't want him messing with any more of my plans!
Gikwang: All right! I get it! By the way, who was that guy?
Junhyung: It's better if you don't know.
Gikwang: Aww! Come on! We're pals! I'm not gonna rant on you!
Junhyung: You might accidentally tell Minhyuk, and he'll warn Soomin for sure.
Gikwang: What do you have planned, exactly?
Juyeon: *smirks* You'll see. They won't see it coming. I'll make sure Daehyun's going to get married to me, so you better not turn your back on us like that cousin of yours.
 
 
 
 
Juyeon started laughing, giggling, to herself. If she wasn't my best friend's sister, I would say she's insane. They won't even tell me anything. It doesn't feel right, but I can't go against Junhyung. I just hope whatever they do, it's not that bad. The one good deed I can do is make sure it doesn't go that bad. I can't prevent anything from happening, but the least I can do is make sure it doesn't go too badly.
 

==========================

Author's Note:
Annyeong Haseyo! 
Long time no update, huh?
Sorry. I've been busy.
My internship ended, but there's still so much I have to do, especially with school coming along.

Anyway, I had this chapter saved for a while, but I didn't want to post it because I kept changing a lot of things.
There were many parts I cut out, because I didn't like them.
It took a while to come up with this.

I'm still not satisfied with how this turned out, but I hope it's okay.
Anyway, again, the next chapter will be intense!
I can't really spoil anything, 
since I have no idea how i'm going to put everything together.

I'll do my best!

Just what is Juyeon planning?
I don't really know. Haha.
We'll all see, in the next chapter.

Til' the next update!
Thank you for your continuous support for this fanfic!

-dorobbongie :3