My wife is so cute when asking dumb questions!

Relationship Status: Married?


--Soomin's POV--

 

Living together?! Thats crossing the line too much! I know I easily agreed to this marriage thingy because I was desperate and I owed him something but now ... This is too much!!

 

 

 

 

Me: I-i'll be living with you?! In one house?!!!

Daehyun: I didn't think i'd get a slow one. Are you sure you got in SNU without connections?

Me: Excuse me?!

Daehyun: We're husband and wife now. What did you expect?!

Me: No! No! No! No! No! I don't wanna stay in one house with you!! *faces Yongguk* Oppa! That wasn't part of the plan!!

Yongguk: I thought you already got the 'you're living with Daehyun' part when we asked you to be his wife and with all those stories we told.

Me: I can't believe you said you don't want me to be in one bedroom with 4 guys. You're making me live in one house with a total stranger! That's basically the same , maybe even worse!

Daehyun: What''s your problem? I wouldn't touch you even if you begged for it!

Me: That's not my point!

Yongguk: To be honest , I can easily help you find a job if you want ... But when I remembered how Daehyun needed your help , I ended up relying on you. I've been friends with these guys for a long time. I wanna help them with their problems. I know that this is complicated for you but--

Me: I take it back. I don't wanna do this anymore.

Himchan: Soomin?

Me: This is too much! You're all crazy!! I agreed on the marriage thingy but I can't live with him in one house so no!

Daehyun: Yah! You can't do that! You just agreed! And I already said it's just pretend , don't take it too seriously! You can't back out after saying you agree!

Me: You're crazy if you think i'd do this!

Daehyun:*sighs* You're impossible.

Me: You bet I am!!!

Himchan: Soomin. If this wasn't an important matter , we wouldn't talk you into it. I know i'm still a total stranger to you too but I hope you can trust us. We mean no harm. Whatever happens , we'll take responsibilty for it.

Me: I dont wanna seem like i'm selfish and unwilling to help. You are my cousin's friends and I know Yongguk oppa wouldn't put me up in trouble but ... The marriage thing was already a crazy surprise. I didnt expect this other crazy thing to back it up too. I can't stay in one house with him.

Yongguk: A house is your problem right? Daehyun has it. Don't worry. I can help you look for a job. You don't have to stay with him that long.

Daehyun: What don't you like about this?

Me: What?

Daehyun: What don't you like? Tell me.

Me: Everything!!!

Daehyun: Do you want me to beg again?

Me: No.

Yongguk: Please help Daehyun.

Me: Oppa ...

Yongguk: I'm really sorry I have to rely on you like this. Daehyun is someone who I treat like my own brother. I'm sincerely asking for your help. Please don't back out now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I could feel Yongguk oppa really wanted to help him. I have no choice anyways. I already said yes. I guess I was just shocked to hear that I have to live with him in one house. I didn't think we'd get to this that fast. When he said 'married' , he really means it and he really wants to live by it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Me: Ok.

Yongguk: Thank you , Soomin.

Youngjae: For a second there , I thought you really were gonna take it back.

Zelo: It's ok if noona does!

Himchan: Don't kid around , Junhong-ah!

Zelo: I wasn't joking.

Jongup: He really isn't.

Daehyun: Let's go before you change your mind again.

Me: But ... about living in one house ...

Daehyun: What?

Me: Do we really have to live together?

Daehyun: What husband and wife lives away from each other?!

Me: Well .... I don't know but if that's the case then what do you tell your parents when they ask you to show me to them?!

Daehyun: That you get too tired from out extra curicullar activities at night.

Me: W-what?!! !!

 

 

 

 

 

I felt my face blushing real hard. What if up with this guy?! He actually tells his parents that?! They might think I always want him badly or i'm some kind of or something. That's just gross! I haven't even met him for more than an hour and he's already comfortable like this?! The fact that he's acting so comfortable doesn't make me feel that comfortable at all. I continued walking out. I had no choice but to follow him. I bowed to the others and ran after Daehyun , who was taking my things with him. He was carrying my things to his left side. I tried to take my things from him but instead , he pushed me to the side and he walked by the side facing the road. I tried talking to him but he just keeps his face straight on the road.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Me: I can carry my things.

Daehyun: It's fine. I'm already carrying it.

Me: Ain't it heavy?

Daehyun: Do I look that weak?

Me: That's not what I was trying to say.

Daehyun: *grins* It's fine. I got this.

Me: Thanks.

Daehyun: It's not a big deal. Husbands wouldn't let their wives carry heavy things.

Me: So it is heavy.

Daehyun: I said it's fine. Are you ok? Aren't you tired?

Me: I'm fine.

Daehyun: Good. It's too close to take a cab.

Me: Oh ... I wanna ask you something.

Daehyun: Then ask.

Me: Why didn't you tell them?

Daehyun: About what?

Me: About what happened to me a while ago. That I almost got into trouble and I would've been in serious trouble on my first day in Seoul if it wasn't for you.

Daehyun: You looked like you didn't want the story to be told. I just did you another favor.

Me: Thank you.

Daehyun: Nothing in this world is free anymore but I am sorry for using what happened to you against you.

Me: ...

Daehyun: By the way ...

Me: What?

Daehyun: I think I said some offensive things before so i'm sorry.

 

 

 

 

 

I didn't think he'd apologize. It didn't sound so sincere and sounded like just some random things that came out from his mouth but saying sorry isn't easy , especially knowing you made mistakes. He's suddenly a completely different person , different from the one I met a while ago. Noticing I was quiet , he turned to me and waved his free hand over my face before turning back to the road.

 

 

 

 

 

Daehyun: You took it in too much. Don't worry , I won't say it again.

Me: You're really something.

Daehyun: Be careful , Don't fall in love with me. That's not part of the plan.

Me: What? Don't be crazy! I won't! I'd never fall in love with you. You better not fall in love with me.

Daehyun: We'll see.

Me: What?

Daehyun: I was talking about you falling in love with me! I'd never fall in love with you! Did you think I would?

Me: Don't be silly! I didn't ... but .. I have something else to ask.

Daehyun: You're so full of questions huh?

Me: We don't know anything about each other so I guess you can't blame me.

Daehyun: Then ask away.

Me: I'm sure lots of girls would gladly want to be your wife.

Daehyun: I won't deny i'm popular with women.

Me: Then , why me?

Daehyun: What do you mean?

Me: If you wanna make people believe you're married , then why don't you ask someone who'll gladly help you?

Daehyun: Because ....

Me: Because ...?

Daehyun: Because you're not my type.

Me: What does that suppose to mean?! If i'm not your type then why did you ask me to be your wife?

Daehyun: You're too serious and you ask too much questions.

 

 

 

 

 

He stopped walking all of a sudden and faced me. He tugged my cheeks and this huge grin popped up from his face! He's weird. I have no idea what his problem it.

 

 

 

 

 

Daehyun: My wife is sooooo cute when she asks seriously dumb questions with obvious answers!!

Me: W-what the--?!

Daehyun: It's not like I had a choice. I really needed a wife fast. When I said you'll be my wife and you protested for who knows how many times , I knew you were the right one. Though you're a bit stubborn , you have a loud voice , you're a bit blunt , you're too straight-forward. You don't look so clingy. I said this is only pretend , I don't want someone who will seriously fall in love with me. I don't wanna argue over things when my plan ends. I'm sure I wouldn't fall in love with you too so it'll be no problem .... unless you fall in love with me.

Me: I-in your dreams!

Daehyun: What? If I was a girl , i'd fall in love with me!

Me: Really? You're too much ...Daehyun-sshi

Daehyun: Says you ... And don't call me 'Daehyun-sshi'. You're my wife. Don't be too formal.

Me: Sorry. Oh , I thought you say i'm too stubborn , I have a loud voice , i'm blunt , and i'm too straight-forward.

Daehyun: You are!

Me: Well you are too! As far as I know , guys don't like girls like those!

Daehyun: Tsk. *starts walking off* You make it sound like a fact for all guys. If I was a girl , i'm sure i'd be a perfect girls that guys would fall in love with.

Me: *follows him* You're too confident about yourself huh?

Daehyun: I have more things to boast about than you.

Me: I thought you we're gonna say you choose me as a wife because we look good together or something.

Daehyun: Hmm .. Yeah. That.  I guess so ...

 

 

 

 

 

He's a brash and very straight-forward. Like Jongup says , we're both straight-forward so we might not get along. I don't know if it really is a good thing or not but I somehow like that quality about him. It's very hard for me to understand other people's feelings so it was nice that he's very straight forward. He blurted out that we're almost reaching his house when he suddenly stopped walking again , but this time , he hugged me by surprised. I jumped a little and tried pulling him away but he won't budge. He started talking in a whispering voice.

 

 

 

 

 

Daehyun: Yah! What are you doing?

Me: You're the one I should be asking that question to! L-let go of me!

Daehyun: Just relax! And hug me back too!

Me: What? Why would I do that?

Daehyun: Just do it! Don't act so awkward! 

Me: I don't wanna!

Daehyun: I said do it!

Me: Daehyun-sshi!!

Daehyun: I said don't call me 'Daehyun-sshi'. Don't be so formal. Hug me!

Me: No!

Daehyun: I'll kiss you if you don't do it!

 

 

 

 

 

Surprised by his words , my reflexes demanded me to grab him by his waist and also pull myself into his hug. He pulled my head to his chest and I absolutely have no idea what's going on. He silently whispered 'Act like you missed me so much!' and I have no idea how i'm gonna do it because it's the first time i'm meeting him. he must be crazy. He started my hair. Someone called him and I guess it was the signal that says he has to let go of me now because he pulled out of the hug. He looked surprised but why do I feel like he isn't?

 

 

 

 

 

Daehyun: Junhyung hyung!

Junhyung: What are you doing here? Why are you hugging a random girl on the street? I didn't think you were this kind of guy. I guess you did pick up something from me after all! *observes my face* You have taste. My sister will erupt when she sees this.

Daehyun: We're on our way home and btw , she's not just a random girl.

Junhyung: What do you mean? Is she your girlfriend?

Daehyun: She was but she's now my wife. This is my lovely wife , Soomin. *lightly elbows me and whispers* Don't just stand there!

Me: A-annyeong Haseyo. *bows* Bang Soomin imnida. It's nice to meet a friend of my husband's.

Daehyun: *whispers at me* Good job.

Junhyung: She's really your wife? So you weren't lying?

Daehyun: Why would I like about a serious matter? She's really my wife.

Junhyung: I didn't think you'd really get married. Where did you find her? I should go there a lot. It's my first time seeing her.

Daehyun: She just got back here from the province. She stayed there for a while after our marriage because her family wanted to spend more time with her before giving her back to me and letting her stay in Seoul for good. *hugs me from behind* *smiles* I'm just really happy I get to be with my wife!! You too , right Soomin?

Me: Yeah.

Junhyung: Soomin , When did you meet?

Me: What?

Junhyung: When did you meet Daehyun? And how long were you in a relationship before you got married?

Me: W-well we ....

Daehyun: Hyung , it's kinda late. My wife is tired from her flight so we have to go home for her to get to rest. Let's chat some other time. We have to go. Say hi to your parents and sister for me and the mrs.! Bye hyung!

Me: *bows* It was nice meeting you.

Daehyun: *holds my hand* Let's go yeobo! I'm sure you're tired. I'll prepare a hot bath and something good to eat for you!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

He tugged my arm , like telling me to follow him , so I did. We started walking like a natural couple hand in hand. I couldn't bring myself to ask him anything. I was too dumbfounded with what happened that I couldn't bring words out of my mouth. He sighed and said something like 'That was a close one'. Not long after , we finally got to his place.

 

Condo-Living-Room-Decorating-Ideas-with-

 

It looks a bit too big for just him. Is he sure he lives alone? It looks like a sophisticated place , too sophisticated for a guy his age. It's really clean too. Is he a clean freak? I'm not complaining though. I guess this is why Yongguk oppa said i'd be more comfortable at Daehyun's place. Daehyun placed my luggage next to the couch and sat down , noticing that i was just standing and not doing anything he told me to sit on the couch next to him. My heart started beating rapidly. Come on! It's just me and him in one house!

 

 

 

 

Daehyun: *streches his arms* Aaaaaaaaaaaaah! That was tiring. I can finally rest.

Me: ....

Daehyun: Why are you so quiet?

Me: ...

Daehyun: Hey. Are you nervous?

Me: N-no.

Daehyun: Don't worry. I wouldn't make a move on you ... Unless you want me to.

Me: W-what?!

Daehyun: I was kidding! Relax! You're gonna live here so make yourself comfortable with the place.

Me: Thanks.

Daehyun: Don't be too nervous. As my wife , you have to feel comfortable around me and this house too.

Me: Do you live here alone?

Daehyun: Yeah. Do you see anyone else here?

Me: It's kinda big for someone living here alone. Have you lived here ever since?

Daehyun: Yeah. I actually used to live with a friend but he already moved out because he had to go overseas to study about 2 months after moving here. It's a hassle to move out so I just stayed.

Me: Why didn't you stay with Yongguk oppa and the others?

Daehyun: Those guys?! They'll command me to do things and make me do chores. Honestly , I don't mind chores since I have to clean up my mess all the time but cleaning up those guy's mess is impossible.

Me: I see. I'll try not to make so much mess.

Daehyun: You better. But you can freely do things you're comfortable with here. Don't restrain yourself because of me. Feel free to use anything here.

Me: By the way , who was that?

Daehyun: Who?

Me: That guy ...

Daehyun: Junhyung hyung?

Me: *nods*

Daehyun: He's ..... he's the brother of the girl my adopted parents are forcing me to marry.

 

 

 

 

 

Brother .... so that's why he suddenly hugged me. He wanted to show him that we were married? I was kinda nervous around him. Junhyung ... His gaze made me feel nervous inside. I feel like i'll be seeing him more. I guess that's why I felt Daehyun wasn't really surprised when he saw him. He probably already saw him before he hugged me but still ... I got surprised!

 

 

============================================

Sorry this update took longer than expected!

I'm really a person who gets sick A LOT so I couldn't go over things when i'm sick.

Anyways , I finished writing this tonight so I decided to post it already , for those who are waiting.

 

I hope you liked it and patiently wait for the next chapter.

I'll try my best to write the next chapter soon.

Thank you! :)

 

-dorobbongie :3