I love him?

Relationship Status: Married?
--Soomin's (Your) POV--
 
I really felt bad for Minhyuk. Daehyun's gonna get mad if he finds out what I did, but I don't see anything wrong with it.
 
 
--Flashback--
 
His expression perfectly portrays how he says he feels. Defeated. I don't know what to say. He has done some horrible things, but that could be just this guy trying to release his pain in ways he's not aware of. He looked back up to me.
 
 
 
Minhyuk: Soomin, I know that we can't be together, but can we please be friends?
Me: Minhyuk.
Minhyuk: I'm okay with anything, as long as I can be by your side. If I can't be your boyfriend, i'll be okay if we're just friends. Just please don't push me away.
Me: ...
Minhyuk: Soomin *holds my hand* Please. Can we please be friends?
 
 
 
I don't know what to say. He's giving me the most sincere look ever, and it looks like he means what he's saying, but something about this is telling me to just back off. Still, thinking of what happened between him and Daehyun in the past, I can't help but feel sorry for him. If he was tough enough to start a fight with Daehyun, then, he must've really loved Jiwon. Getting rejected, in front of many people, while he was fighting for her, must've scarred him deeply. I wasn't even thinking clearly anymore. All I could think about was being sorry for him. His hand on mine felt so off, that I just pulled my hand away from his.
 
 
 
Minhyuk: Oh. Sorry. I didn't realize what I was doing.
Me: ... Fine. We can be friends.
Minhyuk: Really?! Do you mean it?!
Me: *nods* But just friends.
Minhyuk: Thank you, Soomin! I've never been this happy for a while now.
Me: You know Jiwon is back, right? Do you think you can work your relationship out?
Minhyuk: ... I used to believe before that she can love me back, but when she left me for Daehyun, it hit me that she was never capable of loving me. I don't think I can ever get hurt like that again ... and the only one I have feelings for now is you.
Me: ...
Minhyuk: Don't worry! We're just friends, right? If you only want to be friends, then i'll be a good friend to you.
 
 
 
--End of Flashback--
 
He looked so happy, that I knew I couldn't take back what I said. I don't think just being friends is gonna hurt. It's not like it's a big deal. We're just going to be friends. Minhyuk and I parted ways at the cafe. He wanted to drop me off home, but there's no way I was agreeing to that.
 
--Daehyun's POV--
 
Yongguk hyung asked me if I loved Soomin. I didn't know what to say, especially to him. It's not easy , especially when I have to be honest about this to hyung. He's her family.
 
 
 
Daehyun: Hyung ... 
Yongguk: I just want to know, Daehyun. I'm the reason my cousin agreed to pretending to be your husband. I just want to make your intentions clear.
Daehyun: ...
Himchan: Yongguk, you can't expect Daehyun to answer you when you're looking at him sternly like that.
Yongguk: I want him to be man enough to admit what he really feels. I know it's awkward, but this is a situation is mainly responsible for. I need to know where this is going. I don't want my cousin to get hurt.
Daehyun: I know that, hyung. You don't want Soomin to get hurt ... but with me ... she's ... If she's with me ... then ...
Yongguk: Why are you so worried about getting her hurt?
Daehyun: Because I don't want to be the reason why she gets hurt.
Yongguk: Don't you think holding back is hurting her too?
Daehyun: Why would it? She doesn't feel the same way.
Yongguk: And how do you know that? Did she tell you?
Daehyun: ...
Yongguk: You don't know it for sure. You don't know what he feels, but you know exactly how you feel, right?
Daehyun: ... Yeah. Hyung ... I ...
??: Daehyun?
 
 
 
Someone loudly knocked on the door and called for me. We all turned around to see that it was Jiwon. Why is she here? She went inside and stood right before me, the others were surprised to see her, and left us alone.
 
 
 
Jiwon: Daehyun ... I'm sorry about what happened yesterday. I said things I didn't mean to say because I thought we could start over again. I was mad when I saw that girl. I'm sorry.
Daehyun: ... Don't worry about it anymore. Just leave us alone.
Jiwon: I know that at this point there's no way I can ever get you back, but can we just talk for a while? Outside? Please?
Daehyun: ...
 
 
 
Before I could even realize, Jiwon took my hand and pulled me out of the bar.
 
 
--Soomin's (Your) POV---
 
I made my way to the bar to meet Daehyun. He must be so mad at me now, because I know i'm already super late. Just as I was almost there, I saw Daehyun getting dragged out of the bar by Jiwon! They were going to the opposite from direction from where I was, before making a turn to the road at the right. Why are they together? He didn't look like he was bothered that she was dragging him off to somewhere. Knowing that they were in a relationship in the past, it made me jealous that they're together. Gosh. If Daehyun hears that, he'll definitely tease me about liking him. It does hurt to see him with another girl. Ever since I got here, the only girl he's been with was me. It feels so different seeing him with someone else. Do I really like him already?
 
I didn't want to know do, but I quietly followed them. Being careful in my steps, I walked slowly to the far end of the road, before peeking at the right road. I felt my heart literally shatter into pieces when I saw Daehyun hugging Jiwon. It didn't look like it was one sided, he was really hugging her back as she hugged him! I couldn't even bare to see what I just saw any longer and ran off. I ran as far as I could, back to the road I took to get here from the cafè. Before I knew it, I bumped into someone.
 
 
 
Youngjae: Ouch! That hurt!
Me: S-sorry!
Youngjae: *grins* Relax! I was just jo--- Hey. Are you crying?
Me: What?
 
 
 
I don't even know why i'm crying, but I couldn't stop it anymore. I was crying too much, that I didn't want anyone else to see it. I hugged Youngjae, and burried my face to his chest because I didn't want him to see me crying.
 
 
 
Youngjae: Hey. What's wrong?
Did something happen?
Me: *sobs*
Youngjae: H-hey now. Don't cry. I don't know what to do!
Me: Y-youngjae ... Can you take me to Seoyeong's? Please?
Youngjae: S-sure. But tell me what's wrong first.
Me: Just please take me there.
Youngjae: O-okay. I-i'll get a cab.
 
 
 
I couldn't stop crying, no matter how much I tried. I felt bad that Youngjae was panicking because of me too. We took a cab to Seoyeong's house. The cab ride helped me calm down and stop crying, but I knew I couldn't tell Youngjae what happened, or what I saw. Seoyeong was shocked to see me at their place at this time of the night. 
 
 
 
Seoyeong: What's going on here? Why are you here? Isn't it late?
Me: Seoyeong, can I stay here for tonight?
Seoyeong: Huh? Did something happen?
Me: Is it not okay?
Seoyeong: Of course it is. You're always welcome gere, but why do you suddenly want to stay here? Youngjae, did something happen?
Youngjae: I don't know too. Soomin, aren't you supposed to meet Daehyun before going home? Why are you staying here? Did something happen?
Me: Youngjae, can you please tell Daehyun i'm staying here tonight? But please don't tell him about what happened.
Youngjae: I'm getting really worried. What's wrong?
Me: Please, Youngjae. I'll just stay here for tonight. Don't make a big fuss out of it.
Youngjae: You saying that makes me feel like I have to!
Seoyeong: Youngjae, I think i'll take it from here. Thanks for taking her here. I think you should go home for now, so we can talk.
Youngjae: ... *sighs* Okay. But you better tell me tomorrow what happened, Soomin.
Me: ... Thanks for taking me here, Youngjae. I always know I can trust you. Take care on your way.
 
 
 
I say goodbye to him, and went inside Seoyeong's house, even before Seoyeong gets in herself. I can't talk about what happened with Youngjae here, and I definitely don't think I can talk to Daehyun, or just see him. Seoyeong's the only person I can open up to. She made me tea, and brought it to me at their living room. I took a sip of the cup, getting a whip of it's aroma first before taking a sip, and it really helped calm me down. Seoyeong's not the type of person to beat around the bush, so she quickly asked me what was wrong. She quickly assumes my problem is about Daehyun.
 
 
 
Seoyeong: Did you have a fight with him?
Me: I just ... I just don't understand why it hurt. Seeing him with another girl.
Seoyeong: Is it really about Daehyun?
Me: Seoyeong ... I don't know if I should say this, but I think i'm falling in love with Daehyun.
Seoyeong: You are? For real?! 
Me: I saw him with his ex, and they were hugging. I asked him before if he loved her, but he never answered. It really hurt to see them together like that, because it could only mean one thing.
 
 
 
I start sobbing again. Every time that image crosses my head, it hurts. Seoyeong sat next to me, and hugged me, and pats my back.
 
 
 
Seoyeong: Soomin.
Me: I don't know. Maybe I am in love with him now. I'm not sure! It's really hard for me to say right now, but I know I can't fall for him. We're only gonna be in this deal for a while. He's nice to me, but I know he'll never like me like that.
Seoyeong: Well, you never know unless you tell him.
Me: Don't be silly! I don't even know if I really am in love or whatever.
Seoyeong: You won't be crying like that if you're not. And I don't want to sound like i'm on his side, but you don't know what fully happened yet.
Me: If I tell him, I know that'll only push him away. The very reason he was with me was because he didn't want to be with someone he'll fall in love with. Maybe he did have feelings for her, and maybe they're reconciling now.
Seoyeong: Soomin ... I'm sorry. Until when do you have to pretend like this?
Me: Huh?
Seoyeong: You can't pretend forever. In your case, it's no surprise you you're falling for him. You're in a situation where it's not impossible for feelings like that to develop. If you keep this up longer, you'll just fall for each him even more. That's not okay, if he doesn't feel the same.
Me: What do you suppose--?
Seoyeong: You can't be fake husband and fake wife forever. You have to straighten this out. You have to know exactly where this'll lead to. Ask him how long he needs you to pretend, and what's that going to lead to after that. 
Me: ...
Seoyeong: I know it's tough, but you need to set things straight as soon as you can before it's too late. He's only been using you from the start, and you agreed to it. But it's different now, you need to clarify what your position in his life is.
Me: What if he says he doesn't feel the same? What if he wants us to just forget each other when this whole thing is over? I don't think I want to hear that ...
Seoyeong: You don't want to hear it ... but you need to. If you're worried about your deal, you can always stay here. I just don't want to see you running here and crying. I can't bare that. It makes me want to punch the person who's doing this to you. Hush up, okay? You don't deserve to be crying like this over some guy. 
 
 
 
Seoyeong's right. I can't just keep staying with him, without knowing when this'll exactly end. I knew I should've asked a long time ago, bur I couldn't bare to. I didn't want him to tell me it was ending soon, even before I had thoughts that maybe I am in love with him. I don't even know how i'm supposed to ask him something like that.
 
 
--Youngjae's POV--
 
I wonder what happened to Soomin. It looked like she was at the bar before she ran off. Maybe somethinf happened there? On my way back, I saw Daehyun outside the bar, saying goodbye to Jiwon. She's here? Wait ... maybe that had something to do with Soomin? I went inside the bar,
as soon as Jiwon left.
 
 
 
Daehyun: She's still not here?
Himchan: Nope.
Youngjae: Are you talking about Soomin?
Himchan: Oh hey, Youngjae! You're finally here. Thank god! I need your help.
Youngjae: Did something happen here?
Himchan: Why do you look so serious?
Yongguk: Nothing happened here. What's up? Did something happen?
Youngjae: I was with Soomin and--
Daehyun: You were?! Where is she?!
Youngjae: You really don't know? Well, I'm not supposed to be telling you this, because she told me not to. I don't know what happened too, but she seemed like she was on her way here, and then ran off crying.
Daehyun: What?!
Himchan: Here? But she never came here.
Daehyun: Where is she now?!What happened?
Youngjae: I told you, I don't know! She told me to tell you she's staying at Seoyeong's place tonight, and--
 
 
 
Daehyun pushed me out of the way, and ran towards the door, but I stopped her even before he could get out.
 
 
 
Daehyun: Let me go! I need to see her!
Youngjae: Relax! You don't even know what happened! It's better to leave her alone! 
Himchan: If she didn't want to see you, maybe it's because of you. She didn't come here ... so maybe she saw you with Jiwon outside?
Daehyun: What? But how---?
Youngjae: Oh yeah, why was she here?
Daehyun: ... She said she wanted to apologize and talk, but Soomin wasn't here when she came. It was around 8PM. Maybe.
Youngjae: But I bumped into Soomin a little after that.
Daehyun: So ... she saw us?!
Youngjae: What? Did you do
something you shouldn't have?
Daehyun: Of course now! Jiwon was crying ... and hugged me ... and I was consoling her. But why would Soomin run off and cry if she saw us?
Youngjae: ... You still don't have a
clue?
Daehyun: I'll go and talk to her, ask
her what's wrong and--
Youngjae: Daehyun, just let her be for tonight. She's fine at Seoyeong's. I took her there myself.
Daehyun: But--!
Youngjae: I think she needs time to on her own. And you need to do some thinking too. You need to think of your own feelings. Clearly, this whole marriage thing is getting harder for the two of you. You'll need this time to think on your own. You can talk to her again tomorrow when she comes home.
 
 
 
I can't believe how they're completely oblivious to the fact that they're liking each other, when it's clearly obvious. Whenever Daehyun sees Soomin with a guy, he gets mad and jealous in an instant. Daehyun's feelings for her have always been obvious. Soomin, on the other hand, has never seen Daehyun with another girl up to now. She's been with Daehyun since Day 1, and maybe seeing him with another girl triggered her mind to finally realize that she's feeling something for Daehyun. Ahhh. This is getting too dramatic for these two.
 
--Soomin's (Your) POV--
 
I couldn't even sleep that night, but seeing Mingguk's smiling face in the morning made me forget my worries for a while. Seoyeong let me borrow her pajamas that night, and we washed and dried my clothes beforehand, for me to use to school the next day. I couldn't concentrate on school very well. All I had was Daehyun and Jiwon in my head. It still hurt to see them together. Minhyuk would check up on me alot in between classes, saying I look like I have a problem. I finally lost sight of him when my last class ended, but I never expected the next thing to happen. Jiwon was standing outside our school gate, looking direcrly at me. Why is she here? Hesitantly, I approached her.
 
 
 
Jiwon: Can we talk?
Me: ...
Jiwon: Is this a wrong time.
Me: No.
Jiwon: Then, can you please follow me?
Me: Where?
Jiwon: I want to talk somewhere more private. We need to discuss something really important.
 
 
 
She brought me to the cafè where Minhyuk took me, the place where Youngjae works. I was worried he might be there, but the last time I was there, he wasn't there. I didn't see him around when we got there, and it seems like Jiwon's like Seoyeong when it comes to not beating around the bush.
 
 
 
Jiwon: I'm sorry about what happened last time. I hope I didn't say anything too shocking for you.
Me: ...
Jiwon: ... Since it looks like you hate beating around the bush, I'll get straight to the point. I want you and Daehyun to get divorced.
Me: What?!
Jiwon: You heard me right. Daehyun and I plan on getting back together, but that won't be possible with you around.
Me: Getting back together?
Jiwon: That's right. Daehyun and I talked last night, and he wanted us to get back together. He just couldn't bare to say it in front of you. And he still can't say it, but he really plans on doing it soon. So I'm saying this now, just break up with him now, before he breaks up with you himself.
Me: ... Why are you doing this?
Jiwon: I love Daehyun. And I know he still feels the same way about it. I came back to rekindle our relationship, but then you came along. If you weren't here, we could get back together even faster, but I guess it can't be helped anymore. It won't be a fast process, but it'll be easier for us to get back together if you start working on your divorce now.
Me: Why can you say all that so easily?
Jiwon: Why not? Daehyun'll tell you this sooner or later. Won't it hurt more coming from him?
Me: ... 
Jiwon: So, are you breaking up with him?
Me: ... No.
Jiwon: Huh?
Me: I'm ... i'm not breaking up with him until he tells me personally to leave him. I ... I love him! I'm not leaving his side! 
 
 
 
Without even saying anything else, I went out of the cafè. I-is that true?! Did Daehyun really say that?! I want to cry again, but that doesn't like anything Daehyun would say. They did talk last night, I know that ... but for Daehyun to say stuff like that? It sounded like a lie. I was holding back my tears when I felt someone grab me by my arm. 
 
 
 
??: Woah! Where are you going?
Me: Daehyun?!
Daehyun: Yeah. Who else? 
Me: Why are you here?
Daehyun: I came to pick you up! A classmate of yours recognized me, and told me you went to the cafè where Youngjae works at. Do you know how worried I was?! You can't just have other people tell me you're staying somewhere! You know that! 
 
 
 
I tried so hard to stop my tears, but I failed as some of them escaped from my eyes. Daehyun started to look flustered.
 
 
 
Daehyun: H-hey! W-what's wrong?! I was, I was only pretending to be mad! H-hey! Don't cry!
Me: I-i'm sorry. I can't stop.
Daehyun: Geez. What's wrong with you? 
Me: N-nothing!
Daehyun: That doesn't look like a nothing to me. Look at me.
Me: ... I don't want to.
Daehyun: Don't act so cold now. I really ... I really missed you, you know. *blushes*
Me: *looks at him* R-really? 
Daehyun: Y-yeah. Let's go back home first. It's getting colder out here.
 
 
 
Daehyun took my hand and led me home. I know he's worried, and this is his way comforting me. He's really good at making me feel better, but there's so much questions in my head that I know I need an answer for. And I know he's mad, and he'll probably be even more mad when he finds out I may be in love with him. I have to forget about all of that for now, and know what exactly my position in his life is.
 
He quickly brought me some water when we got home. He seemed pretty tensed, but something is different. He's being incredibly hands on when it comes to taking care of me right now, compared to how he usually is.
 
 
 
Daehyun: Y-you know, I was really worried when you didn't want to
come home. I thought maybe I did do something to upset you, otherwise you wouldn't leave.
Me: That's not true.
Daehyun: I couldn't help but think that it was, because it was. I couldn't sleep at all last night. 
Me: (He couldn't sleep too ...)
Daehyun: It felt so weird not having you here. *awkward laugh* I was so used to having you around, that even before we've only lived with each other for a while, I already feel like
i'm more used to having you around than not having you around.
Me: (I have to ask him now ...)
Daehyun: If there's something wrong ... you can always tell me. That's what i'm here for. I'm your ... husband. *blushes*
Me: ... How much longer?
Daehyun: Huh?
Me: How much longer ... do we have to pretend?
Daehyun: What?
Me: I can't pretend to be your wife forever, right? When I asked you before, you said it was only going to be for a couple of months ... but how  long is a couple of months?
Daehyun: ... Why are you asking this now?
Me: Can't I?
Daehyun: ... Is it because of Jiwon? Are you asking this because of her?
Me: ...
Daehyun: You saw us last night, didn't you?
Me: ... 
Daehyun: So, you did.
Me: Are you really planning on getting back together with her?
Daehyun: Huh?
Me: If you are, just tell me! I know it's not easy, because you have to pretend to be married to me, but you don't have to hide it from me! If you want to get back together with her, then just tell me!
Daehyun: What are you talking about? Where did you get that idea?
Me: I was talking to her before you saw me today.
Daehyun: You were? Did she tell you all that?
Me: If you really do love her, then it's okay if you want to get back together with her. Don't worry about me, Daehyun. Just follow your heart. If you want to end this whole fake marriage to be with her, then i'll accept that. *tears up*
Daehyun: What are you saying? I'm not getting back together with her. 
Me: Huh? 
Daehyun: Don't be silly. I don't love her. If she told you all of that, then she's lying.
Me: But ... when I asked if you loved her, you never told me if you did or not, so I thought.
Daehyun: Can you just stop talking about her?
Me: But ...
Daehyun: Stick this in your head, okay? I don't love her! ... Are you happy now?
Me: You don't? But ... still ...
Daehyun: If you don't want to shut up about it, then i'll shut you up myself.
Me: Huh? What do you---?
 
 
 
Before I could even finish my words, I felt something on my lips that stopped me from talking. N-no way! Daehyun ... he's ... he's kissing me?! 😱 But ... why? Why is he kissing me?! Is he seriously kissing me?! Does this mean ...? It can't be true. Why are you doing this, Daehyun? 
 
 
=======================
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
What the--- Why did I stop there?
I'm sooooo bad! 😡😡😡
I know a lot of you guys might hate me right now. I'm sorry. I had to stop somewhere, and unfortunately, that's where I had to stop at. 😅
 
So ... how was it?!
I'm anxious about this chapter, because this is the first chapter where i'm taking the skinship to the next level!
Please don't kill me for spoiling it now. 😅
It just means you'll get more in the next chapter! 👍
 
Shoutout to @cece_shortstuff on Twitter! Thanks for sending me a tweet! I really appreciate it!
 
If you guys also want to send me tweets, feel free to do so @dorobbongie!
You don't have to follow me, guys!
I'm not here for the amount of followers I can get. 😅
And to be honest, i'm only using my Twitter now to reply to tweets from
you guys (my readers)! 
You can send me tweets about how this chapter made you feel, and i'll give you a shoutout on the next chapter!
 
And speaking of the next chapter ... I'm not sure when i'll finish it.
I only got to post now because it's Wednesday here, and I don't have classes on Wednesdays and Sundays.
 
We're having our midterms next week, and I have two papers (one 15 page paper and one 3 page paper) I need to finish making and submit on Tuesday next week. So ... we'll see.
 
I'll really try my best to update soon!
I'm sure you've all noticed how i've been updating more and more now.
I'm really dedicated on keeping my promise to update this fic.
It might take a while, but I will update! Please look forward to it! 
I'm really worried about updating fast, just to say that i'm updating fast, because I don't want to give you guys half-baked chapters.
So that might slow me down at times too. But I always try my best.
 
Thanks for reading and always loving this fic!
All your comments, subscriptions, and kind words are appreciate! ❤️
 
-dorobbongie :3
 

P.S. My writing style seems to confuse some people. Sorry about that.
I like this writing style for this fic, and it'll be weird to change it now.
It gives me a chance to put more dialogue in, as I like giving the characters more dialogues.

You're probably confused with all the "Soomin" and "Me/You" you're seeing. I wanted you (the reader) to be Soomin. I just didn't want a nameless character, so I gave the name Soomin.

I guess you could say my fics have this "script" like style (for TV dramas, movies, etc.), because that's how i'm trying to make it.
I don't want to limit their words, which I think I would have to do if i'm writing it the way everyone else is (or how it's supposed to be).
To me, this type of writing gives the reader and the character their supposed to be portraying (in your/our case "Soomin") more connection, which is why scripts for TV/Movie actors are written like this. Not that i'm dreaming for this to actually be on TV or a movie or whatever. I'm not. I just want that connection to happen.
Sorry for the long ending speech from me. lol
I just needed to clarify that.
I hope it doesn't confuse you!