Training ... Start?

Relationship Status: Married?

--Your POV--

 

Youngjae and Jongup walked me home after work. They don't know the details of the story , so I told them what I think Daehyun saw at school that got him mad.

 

 

 

 

Jongup: I just went from here , back to the bar , and now i'm here again?

Me: Sorry.

Youngjae: Hey. He's just joking. don't take it too seriously.

Jongup: Yeah ... Hyung got jealous , huh?

Me: I don't think it was like that. I made a decision about something so critical. If someone finds out i'll be on a date with anothher guy , Daehyun's plans would be affected.

Youngjae: That is true. But I think the real reason he's mad is because he's worried about you.

Me: Huh?

Youngjae: You're being pestered by a Seoul guy. You're from Ijjak so you don't exactly know how Seoul guys are. He's probably just worried about you.

Me: He doesn't have to be ... All guys are the same no matter where they're from.

Youngjae: Yes , but i'm sure not all guys are as forward as that one who keeps pestering you. Stop looking so depressed.

Jongup: You shouldn't take what happened in the bar all too seriously. 

Youngjae: Jongup's right. Daehyun was just surprised and alcohol got into his head.

Me: You're right.

Youngjae: I'm sure he knows you're doing your best for him. Oh , and the ring looks good on you.

Me: W-what?!

Youngjae: See you later! Let's go , Jongup!

Jongup: What were you talking about?

Youngjae: It was nothing! Let's go buy some ramyeon from the convenient store!

 

 

 

 

 

Youngjae dragged Jongup away after we arrived in front of Dae's house. He noticed the ring! Did the others notice too? Jongup doesn't seem to have noticed. I'm so embarrassed , I quickly went in the house. I wanted to apologize to Daehyun when I got home , but I found him sleeping on bed as soon as I got home. I let him sleep on the bed and I slept on the couch. I laid down , trying to sleep , but I couldn't. It's not that i'm not used to sleeping on the couch , I just really feel bad aboht what happened. As I sat up from the couch , my phone on the coffee table started vibrating. Hm? I don't know this number though. Curiousity got me and , reluctantly , I answered the call.

 

 

 

 

Me: Hello?

??: Hello? Soomin? Is that you? Am I calling too late?

Me: Uhh ... Who is this?

??: WHAT?! Did you forget your bestfriend already?!

Me: Bestfriend?

??: Yes! Your playmate probably since you were born!! Your bestfriend from kindergarten to middle school! Your BFF! How can you forget me?!

Me: Seoyeong?! Han Seoyeong , is that you?!

Seoyeong: Now you remember me?! I'm so upset!

Me: Seo! I'm sorry! It's been a while , I wasn't expecting you to call , especially at a time like this!

Seoyeong: Oh ... yeah. Now that you mention it , it's pretty late. Sorry. Sorry about that. I actually got your new number from your mom yesterday but I forgot to call and just remembered it now!

Me: That's so like you.

Seoyeong: You didn't even tell me you changed your number! How have you been? How's Seoul?

Me: It's fine. The town's so bright here , even at night. There are lots of tall buildings too.

Seoyeong: What about cute boys?

Me: Seo!

Seoyeong: Sorry. There were tons of cute boys the last time I went there! Anyways , I was just curious since it's been a long while since I visited Seoul myself.

Me: Ahhh ... Oh yeah , Seyoung unnie's from here. Is she still in Seoul?

Seoyeong: Yeah. Remember? She gave birth about a year ago.

Me: Oh yeah! I completely forgot!

Seoyeong: Actually , that's one of the reasons why I called.

Me: Hm? Why? What's wrong?

Seoyeong: Nothing's wrong but I kinda need to ask you a favor.

Me: About what?

Seoyeong: I'm actually going to Seoul in 2 weeks. I'm getting transferred from work. Temporarily.

Me: Really?! That's great! I can't wait to see you! All my friends here are guys , I mean because they're Yongguk oppa's friends , so I could use a girl friend around here.

Seoyeong: I'm excited too , but the thing is , unnie's leaving for a business trip the day after tomorrow. She's gonna be in abroad for a couple of days , maybe more than a week?

Me: And?

Seoyeong: No one's gonna take care of the baby! I can't leave now. I have to settle some things at my work here first before I leave. Can you please take care of the baby for a couple of days until unnie gets back?

Me: Me? But Seo , are you sure?

Seoyeong: You did a lot of baby sitting before. Unnie doesn't trust just anybody so she doesn't wanna hire a complete stranger to babysit. She doesn't know so many people who can take care of the baby. I mean , she has friends in Seoul but most of them are work colleagues. I know you're busy in college too , but I don't know who else to call. Please Soomin!

Me: Well , of course i'd love to take care of the baby but-

Seoyeong: Thank you , Soomin! I'll call unnie right away and text you! Bye! Night! Love you!

 

 

 

 

 

She hung up. She didn't even let me finish what I was gonna say!!! Guess I have to take care of the baby. It's ok with me , but I can't take a baby to school when I have to go to class. And what am I gonna tell Daehyun?! Uggh. I'm tired. I laid back down and went to sleep.

 

I woke up really early the next day , for some reason I don't know why. I could hear Daehyun's loud snoring from the bedroom to the living room. He must still be asleep then.. My phone's screen was flashing randomly , indicating that I have some unread messages. They were all from Seoyeong , telling me details about the baby sitting. Sigh. I'm hungry. I decided to cook some breakfast for me and Daehyun first , and some hangover soup for him. I'm sure his head will hurt again once he wakes up. After I finished cooking , I could hear footsteps getting closer. I saw Daehyun standing in front of the kitchen , holding his head. As expected , it must hurt a lot. I wanna tell him off , but since he's mad , i'll just be nice for a while.

 

 

 

 

Me: Good morning!

Daehyun: ...

Me: I cooked breakfast. Let's eat. I made you some hangover soup too.

Daehyun: Mn.

Me: Are you ok? Does your head hurt bad?

Daehyun: It's fine.

Me: That's good then. Do you want something to drink?

Daehyun: I'll get it myself when I get thirsty.

Me: Ok ... Uh , Daehyun.

Daehyun: What?

Me: I'm sorry about what happened yesterday. I shouldn't make decisions like that without telling you. I only did it because I desperately wanted him off my back.

Daehyun: ...

Me: I swear , I didn't do it because I liked him! ... You know , It's weird telling you these like this.

Daehyun: Then don't.

Me: Are you still mad about it?

Daehyun: Mn.

Me: Hey! I already said i'm sorry! What do you want me to do just so you can forgive me?!

Daehyun: Only look at me!!!!!

Me: *eyes widen* E-eh?!

Daehyun: I mean , as your husband , I should have the right to demand this!  Even if it's fake , You shouldn't look at other guys and go on dates with them!

Me: I-i'm sorry! I know that but even if you say I have to tell people at school that i'm married , of course that's ridiculous. I can't tell them that because once our deal ends , what will I tell them? They'll think i'm a who just married for money and ... THAT. I can't tell them you're my boyfriend too because someone might find out you're not really my husband. I only said yes to a date because he promised to stay away from me once I go on a date with him. I didn't want him ruining your plans.

Daehyun: That's it?

Me: Yes. That's it. Nothing more.

Daehyun: ...

Me: Hey.

Daehyun: *starts eating*

Me: Tsk. You're ignoring me again.

Daehyun: I received a call from Himchan hyung , he said we have to go the bar later.

Me: Why?

Daehyun: I don't know. He mentioned something about 'training'. I couldn't understand what he said , to be honest.

Me: Hmm. When?

Daehyun: After breakfast.

Me: What?! Why didn't you tell me?!

Daehyun: I was gonna tell you , but my head hurts. I woke up in bed , I was looking for you and you weren't there. I thought you left.

Me: I'm sorry. I didn't think I should wake you up so I slept on the couch.

Daehyun: I already told you , you sleep on the bed.

Me: It's fine. You should sleep on the bed , sleeping on the couch all the time is no good. 

Daehyun: Didn't we discuss this already?

Me: Y-yeah. But I was just thinking of you. You need tons of rest because of your work. Also ... I ... *looks away* I can't sleep on the bed ... with you there. 

Daehyun: *blushes* W-what are you saying?! I ... I said don't worry about me. Just kick meout of the bed next time! A-anyways , Just eat already. I feel like stopping whatever this nonsense Himchan hyung is thinking of again.

 

 

 

 

 

An awkward silence covered the entire place after that. He didn't even allow me to say anything else! I was gonna tell him about the baby too! Uggh. He's eats really fast , it was hard to keep up with him. Though he finished first , he waited for me to finish and did the dishes. He's tired , yet he's still doing these things. He's actually a gentleman. After getting ready , we went to the bar as soon as we could. When I heard the word "training" , I thought it had something to do with the bar and stuff ... but the real shocker was seeing Jongup in girl clothes. The others were bursting into tears as they laugh loudly. Youngjae was taking a couple of snapshots. Daehyun and I started to burst out in laughter ourselves.

 

 

 

 

Daehyun: What the heck is going on?! *holds his stomach* Did I miss anything else?! Did he lose a bet? This is hilarious!

Himchan: Oh! You two are here! *laughs* Does he look good now?

Daehyun: I'm not so sure about that!

Youngjae: I'm gonna make an instagram and post all these photos!

Jongup: Hyung! You better not!

Me: Why is he dressed up as a girl?!

Himchan: It's for your training! But maybe we can do that some other day. I wanna laugh at this sight til I can't breath no more!

Jongup: I'm gonna change then!

Himchan: I'm kidding! I'm kidding. It was a joke!

Me: What does this have to do with our training anyway?

Himchan: Because we'll help in order for you two to become the world's #1 couple!

Me+Daehyun: Huh?!

 

 

 

 

We both looked at him with confused expressions. World's #1 couple?! I looked around at the others , they were laughing so hard a while ago , but they all went quiet. We looked at Yongguk oppa.

 

 

 

 

Yongguk: Don't look at me. It's all his idea! I'm just here to supervise.

Daehyun: What the heck are you planning , hyung? What nonsense is this all about?!

Himchan: Since your auntie and uncle still don't believe you and i'm sure Junhyung and Juyeon definitely doessn't too , we have to make you two look like a real couple!

Me: Huh?

Youngjae: He thought of it. Since you can't get caught off guard.

Zelo: Junhyung hyung has been really quiet lately. He must be up to something.

Himchan: So you two need to train to be a very believable couple! If not , your secret might get exposed.

Daehyun: We don't need you to do that!

Himchan: Oh , come on Daehyun! Jongup dressed up for you and everything! Plus , this is for you two , not for our own entertainment.

Jongup: I'm not entertained at all , hyung.

Daehyun: Well , we're all super entertainment here.

Himchan: Let's forget about the fact that Jongup dressed as a girl is the funniest thing we've ever since and get on with the training!

Jongup: Isn't that a bit too mean , hyung?

Me: Do we really have to do this?

Himchan: Of course!

Daehyun: We don't!

Himchan: Hey , we're doing this for you , for Soomin and for all of us. We're not getting anywhere. If you want them to believe you , you gotta act , fast!

Me: So , we have to train for how long? A couple of hours? The entire day?

Himchan: Huh?! We'll train until you two convince us that you're ready for it! You can't be the perfect couple overnight! I'm sure it'll take longer than that.

Me: W-what? Do we really have to?

Youngjae: You don't want to?

Me: It's not that , it's just ...

Yongguk: Did you have something planned?

Daehyun: Is it because of your date with that guy?! You'd rather date him than help me?!

Me: W-what?! No! That's not .... Why are you suddenly into this?!

Daehyun: W-well ... T-they already planned it. We have no choice but to do it , do we?

Himchan: Exactly!

Daehyun: I still think it's a stupid idea though.

Me: B-but , there's something I need to say first.

Himchan: Is something wrong?

 

 

 

They all looked at me with curiousity clearly seen on their faces. I took a deep breath and spit it out , about the baby. Everyone looked confused , almost like it's their first time hearing the word "BABY".

 

--Daehyun's POV--

 

Baby?! What baby?! Take care of a baby?! I've never taken care of a baby before , that excludes Zelo. What? I don't get it. I don't know what's going on!

 

 

 

 

Me: My bestfriend from Ijjak has a sister who lives in Seoul. She's going on a business trip abroad , so she asked me if I could take of the baby. No one's here to take care of the baby , so I said yes.

Daehyun: WHY DID YOU JUST TELL ME THIS NOW?! I thought you said you'll never make decisions unless you talk about it with me first!

Me: I-i wanted to! But she called me last night. You were asleep because you got so drunk and I had no choice. She needed an answer ASAP. I tried to tell you this morning but you didn't even give me a chance to talk!

Daehyun: How are you even gonna take care of a baby?!

Me: I took care of babies when I did some baby sitting in Ijjak! 

Daehyun: And what about school?

Me: That's kinda my problem now.

Daehyun: Then why didn't you say no?

Me: Don't be like that! It as my best friend asking for a favor! I couldn't say no! 

Yongguk: Baby huh? It's been a long while since i've seen a baby. 

Youngjae: No mother would be in their right minds to bring their baby to a bar , you know.

Daehyun: I have to take care of another little brat?! We have enough of those here.

Me: Hey! That's mean! Who says you'll take care of him? I'm the one taking care of him!

Daehyun: You live with me , so where will the baby be while her mother's gone?

Me: The mother said I could stay in her house while she's gone to take care of the baby , so if you'd just allow me to leave the house for about a week , I could take care of the b--

Daehyun: No.

Me: Eh?

Daehyun: You're not leaving.

Me: Daehyun!

Daehyun: Who knows what'll happen to you while you're away?!

Me: I'll be fine! I'll call all of you every once in a while to keep you posted.

Daehyun: No. You're not going to stay in some house away from me.

Me: Why not?!

Daehyun: W-what if they think we had a fight or something?!

Me: What? You're concern about that? They won't think that!

Daehyun: What if ... what if ... What if a maniac breaks into that house and does something to you?!

Me: What?! I said i'll be fine! You're over thinking it.

Youngjae: I think he's trying to say he'll be super worried about you if you're not by his side.

Daehyun: W-what?! No! That's not it at all! I'm just saying , with that brain of hers , how will she not get in trouble?

Me: I can take care of a baby just fine!

Daehyun: No means no! If the baby has to stay in our house , then it's that!

Me: Really?

Daehyun: Yeah. Yeah. I just don't wanna hear a dumb baby who cries all the time.

Himchan: THAT'S A GREAT IDEA!!!

All: Huh?!

Yongguk: What the heck? Why are you suddenly screaming like that?! You're loud voice is hurting my head.

Himchan: Because it's a great idea. Having a baby can help them be closer!

Me: Huh?!

Daehyun: What stupid idea is coming out of you again hyung?

Himchan: You'll become closer if you two take care of a baby together! You'll be more couple like if you do that! A baby can unite you!

Daehyun: Listening to you makes me wanna take back what I said and just let her stay at the baby'shouse.

Himchan: Hey! This is a perfect idea! You just have to listen.

Jongup: So what , I dressed for nothing?

Himchan: Uhh ... yeah. Hehehehe. Let's redo this plan.

Jongup: What?! You made fun of me for nothing?!

Youngjae: You should dress like that again when the baby comes , i'm sure it'll be entertained!

Daehyun: What if it cries once it sees how horrible Jongup looks in girl clothes?!

Jongup: Hey! That's mean , hyung!

Me: But I don't know who'll take care of the baby while i'm at school.

Himchan: I can do that.

Me: Really?!

Himchan: Just bring him here every morning.

Me: Here?! Is it ok to bring a baby here?

Youngjae: It's pretty normal here when the sun is still up. It only gets noisier at night because of club goers.

Himchan: You can leave with the baby by then.

Daehyun: Can you even take care of a baby?

Himchan: Hey! I'm technically the one taking care of you kids! If I can take care of the 4 of you , i'm sure I can take care of a little baby.

Me: Thanks oppa , I was so worried about that. Now I just have to think about taking care of him at home.

Daehyun: I don't wanna take care of some kid!

Me: I said i'll do all the work. If you could just let me stay at--

Daehyun: I already said no , didn't I?

Me: See? I get it. It's a no. You keep complaining , yet you always end up contradicting yourself anyways! You're so hard to understand.

Jongup: Hello. Guy dressed a girl here. Do I change or not?

Himchan: Just go change already! Let's all eat lunch together. Daehyun , can you help me cook lunch for us?

Daehyun: I came here because you said we have to do this whatever training , and in the end , all I came here for was to help you cook?!

Himchan: What? Yo're complaining? You don't want free food?

Daehyun: I never said I didn't.

Himchan: Then stop complaining and come with me to the kitchen!

 

 

 

He bosses me around again. I don't even get paid around here , but at least there's free food. I can't complain about that. I wonder what type of food a baby would like? I never took care of a baby before , much less making something for a baby to eat , but Himchan hyung has since his sister already has kids and he did some baby sitting for her before too. His nephew was really a little troublemaker , almost with the same attitude as him. I wonder if I should ask him. The feeling of taking care of a baby , I don't know what to feel actually. I never took care of a baby before.

 

--Minhyuk's POV--

 

Gikwang hyung and I met up with Junhyung hyung and Juyeon. We told them about what happened between me and Soomin.

 

 

 

Juyeon: If she agreed to go on a date with you , then that must mean that they're not really married!

Junhyung: Not exactly. 

Minhyuk: She probably agreed because I pestered her too much. She agreed when I said i'll back off after this one date.

Juyeon: Just ask her if she's married!

Minhyuk: I already said why I can't! She'll give me another reason to have to back off ... and I saw the ring.

Juyeon: Ring?! What ring?! 

Minhyuk: She's wearing this expensive looking ring on her ring finger. I can assume it's their wedding.

Juyeon: What?! There was no ring before! I think ...

Junhyung: They probably thought the ring would make them believable.

Minhyuk: You don't have to worry because after our date , she'd fall for me for sure.

Juyeon: Better not be too sure. What if she dumps you or says she doesn't wanna go on a date with you?

Minhyuk: She promised. She looks like the type who wouldn't break her promises.

Junhyung: She already saw you with Gikwang though.

Minhyuk: I said whatever you guys have doesn't have anything  to do with me.

Gikwang: It still does though. If there's anything I can do , I can go to the bar and do some observing. Soomin's been working there for a while. I'm sure those guys have been wondering what you're up to , Junhyung. You've been awfully quiety lately.

Junhyung: I actually have something planned up already.

Juyeon: Really , oppa?

Junhyung: It's pricey , but it's nothing compared to what possibilities are at stake if we get the Jung's and Yoon's companies together.

Gikwang: What is it?

Junhyung: A spy.

Gikwang: Isn't that you and me already?

Junhyung: I hired a professional one. This one's a keeper.

 

 

 

 

A spy? Junhyung hyung is pretty smart. He thinks really fast and makes sure his plans always work out. As much as I admire him for that , after seeing Soomin's ring , it's possible that they are married for real. I just don't see why she can't say she's married. She's desperately trying to protect Daehyun by not  saying anything. It only akes me even more curious.

 

===================================

 

OMG. It's been a while , hasn't it?

I actually have this draft saved for a while now ...

But I had exams , and other irritating school related things that kept me busy.

Sorry everyone.

 

There's still lots of things to take care off in school but when I get some free time , like today.

I'll post another chapter! I promise!

 

Thanks to all the readers and subscribers!

I hope you can always be patient with me.

Thank you! :*

 

 

- dorobbongie :3