I love you :*

Relationship Status: Married?
 
--Soomin's (Your) POV--
 
Seoyeong and I were both shocked by the loud banging sound at the door, that turns out to be Daehyun knocking like crazy. Mingguk, who was sleeping in the room, started crying like crazy. He must've heard Daehyun, since he usually cries when Daehyun's away from him. Seoyeong looked confused, as she worried about Mingguk and myself. After telling her what happened, i'm sure I can guess what she thinks i'm thinking right now. I'm sure she's worried.
 
 
 
 
Seoyeong: Do you want me to open the door? I can tell him to go away, if you don't want to talk to him.
Me: ... I don't know if I want to see him or not ...
Seoyeong: Then, i'll handle him.
Me: ... It's okay. He came here for me, so I have to face him myself.
Seoyeong: Soomin.
Me: I'll be fine. He might do something worse than this, if I refuse to see him. Don't worry. Just go on and check on Mingguk.
Seoyeong: Okay ... but if you I hear it getting worse out there, i'm coming out with a pan! I'll definitely hit his face with it!
Me: Don't be crazy! I'll be fine.
 
 
 
Reluctantly, I went towards the door. Daehyun wouldn't stop banging the door so loud. We'll definitely be getting tons of complaints from the neighbors. I was still unsure of what I wanted to do, but worrying about the complaints from the neighbors, I took a deep breath and opened the door. There, Daehyun was standing right in front me of, all sweaty like he ran all the way here. He was breathing really deeply, as he crouches down, holding his knees for support. I couldn't help but worry, seeing his form.
 
 
 
 
Me: Are you okay?
Daehyun: *breathes* I'm glad ... *breathes* I'm glad ... you're here.
Me: Why are you? Aren't you supposed to be at your friend's house?
Daehyun: *deep breathing*
Me: Hey, are you really okay?
Daehyun: *sighs* I'm fine now. I'm fine. I'm glad I made it.
Me: Made it? Did you just run here? 
Daehyun: Yeah. *breaths* The train was taking too long, so I ran.
Me: From our station?! Are you crazy? There's no race. You didn't have to run all the way here.
Daehyun: I ... I couldn't help it. *huff* I wanted to see you as soon as I could.
Me: Well, you didn't have to knock on the door like that, the house has a doorbell. Besides, look. The other neighbors are getting worried. They're all at their doors. We're gonna get in trouble.
Daehyun: S-sorry.
Me: Why are you here?
Daehyun: ... You left.
Me: ... There's really no point in staying there anymore. You let me live there in exchange of helping you, and now that we're ending the deal, I don't feel so comfortable just staying there for no reason. And like I told you, it's your house. If you didn't want to see me there, you could always just throw me out.
Daehyun: It's not that I didn't want to see you. It's just ...
Me: Daehyun, I won't run away. If that's what you're worried about, then stop worrying. We still have that party. I'm still going with you. I'll still help you, but please don't go out of your way for me anymore.
Daehyun: ...
Me: ... Is that the only reason you came here?
Daehyun: ...
Me: Well? You can go home now, if that's it.
Daehyun: N-no!
Me: ... What?
Daehyun: ... There's something I need to say.
Me: What is it?
Daehyun: ... I ... I don't want to say it just like this. Can you go somewhere with me?
Me: ...
Daehyun: This'll only take a while. Please?
Me: ... Okay, but you should rest for a bit first.
Daehyun: I'm okay. I'm fine now.
Me: *nods* I'll just get my coat then.
 
 
 
I couldn't really say no, because I actually wanted to go with him. I don't know where he's taking me, but i'm nervous. My heart is beating like crazy, but I have no idea what's about to happen. I told Seoyeong I was going out with Daehyun. She was hesitant, but let me go with him. Daehyun looked more and more serious, as we made our way home. It looks like he's taking me to the Yongsan district, because the train we're on goes to there. He's not talking to me at all, but he looks really tensed, as if he's very nervous about something.
 
Banpo-Bridge-in-Seoul-2.jpg
(c) raredelights.com
 
Not too long after leaving Seoyeong's house, we arrived at our destination, or so it seems. He took me to Hangang park, the park we previously visited with everyone else last time. We found an empty bench, where you can see the bridge perfectly. It was much more different, compared to last time. We left, then, before it got dark so we never saw the Banpo bridge all lit up. It was beautiful. The colors of the light reflecting on the stream of water falling from the side of the bridge was very pleasing to the eyes. I almost forgot why I was here, until I felt like someone was staring at me. I got a little too excited with the bridge, yet I still don't know why Daehyun brought me here. He was staring at me, up until I noticed, and he looked away blushing. I heard that this place is a popular dating spot, but it seems like there's not as much people here as I thought there would be. Maybe it's because it's already late. It got awkward and quiet again. I finally decided to start talking, but we both started to talk at the same time.
 
 
 
 
Daehyun+Me: So ...
Me: Oh. You go first.
Daehyun: N-no. You first.
Me: I was ... I was just gonna ask what you have to say. Is it so important that we have to come all the way here?
Daehyun: ... I didn't want to say it just anywhere. Or at that moment back at Seoyeong's. It didn't feel right to just say it like that.
Me: Say what?
Daehyun: ...
Me: Daehyun...
Daehyun: *hugs me*
Me: H-hey! What are you doing?!
Daehyun: You're really stubborn. I told you not to leave, even though you insisted, and here you are doing the exact opposite of what I told you.
Me: You're the stubborn one.
Daehyun: Shut up.
Me: Is that why you came all the way there? Were you that mad I didn't do what you told me to?
Daehyun: Part of it. But that's not all of it ... I was really worried too.
Me: I only did the right thing. You're the stubborn one, who always wants things to go your way.
Daehyun: Right thing? Is it? It didn't feel right though ... Did you know how I felt when I went home and you weren't there? Did you know how I felt when I saw your things weren't there, and thought I'd never see you again?
Me: ... You're exaggerating.
Daehyun: I'm not. I literally thought I would never see you again. I was scared for life.
Me: You didn't even go home for days.
Daehyun: Yeah, but even though i'm not home, I know you're there. I know you're just staying there, and that eases my worries, knowing exactly where you are. I couldn't stand the thought of you being away.
Me: I said I wouldn't run away.
Daehyun: But it felt like that. I was so worried. I thought you left my life for good.
Me: ...
Daehyun: I was so stupid. I don't ever want to feel that again. Having you around slowly started to feel like it was the most normal thing ever. It feels more normal to have you around than to not have you. When I went home, and realized you weren't there and you weren't coming back, it hit me. It hit me hard. I really really have to do this now. As soon as possible. If I don't, i'll lose you forever.
Me: ...
Daehyun: I had all the chances, yet I always mess up. I could've told you exactly how I felt a long long time ago.
Me: What are you talking about?
 
 
 
Daehyun slightly pulled away from the hug, but kept a tight grip on my shoulders. Tears started to stream out of my eye, because of his words. It's too overwhelming. Does he know what his words are doing to me? My heart feels like it's literally beating 100 miles per second right now. I wanted to stop my tears from coming, but I couldn't. Being away from him made me feel scared for life too. I could've told him exactly how I felt too, but I didn't. I didn't know what to say anymore. I just left all the talking to him. My mind is totally blank. Daehyun whipped some of the tears away from my eyes, before he started talking again.
 
 
 
 
Daehyun: Come on. Stop crying.
Me: I can't. I don't know why.
Daehyun: I haven't even said it yet.
Me: Said what?
Daehyun: *sighs* This isn't easy.
Me: What's not easy?
Daehyun: Before I say it, just promise me you'll answer me honestly. Promise me.
Me: *nods*
Daehyun: Okay. Just listen to me first. Before, I always thought that in order for me to protect you, I had to make this invisible wall that'll separate myself from you. I thought that the only reason for you possibly getting hurt was because of me.
Me: That's not true.
Daehyun: Hey. I said let me finish first.
Me: Sorry.
Daehyun: Anyway ... I thought I was protecting you by keeping you away from me, until someone made me realize that I was doing the exact opposite. I'm hurting you more by trying to protect you. Someone made me realize that what I was doing wasn't really protecting you, it was more of protecting myself from getting hurt. I realized that if I really wanted to protect you, I shouldn't be keeping myself away from you. I shouldn't expect someone else to do it for me.
Me: ...
Daehyun: Soomin ... I want to know. Do you ... Do you like me?
Me: E-eh?! W-why are you ... Why are you asking that?
Daehyun: I want to know.
Me: I ... I ... That's unfair, for you to ask me so suddenly. I--
Daehyun: Living with you, as your husband, has been the greatest thing that ever happened in my life. I'm grateful, that you became my wife, but I don't want to be your fake husband anymore. I don't want our relationship to be based on something fake. Soomin. Let's stop being fake husband and wife. I want us to be real. I like you.
Me: Huh?!
Daehyun: No. Wait. I love you. I love you, Soomin.
Me: What?
Daehyun: *sighs* You don't know how much guts I needed just to say those three words. Soomin, I love you, and i'll accept whatever you'll say in response to that.
Me: ...
Daehyun: So ....?
 
 
 
I thought I already cried all the tears I could a little while back, they're more are streaming out of my eyes faster now, compared to a while ago. I'm crying so much, I can't even see his face over my tears anymore. I'm so happy, I can't believe i'm hearing all this. It feels so unreal. If this is a dream, I never want to wake up. I can't believe Daehyun feels the same way as I do. Daehyun started whiping the tears off my face again. I could finally see the worried, serious expression of his face looking right at mine. I didn't know if it was just the tears effect on my vision, or he's face is getting closer to mine. Before I knew it, Daehyun's lips were on mine. We shared a gentle kiss, which felt like a dream with the river and Banpo bridge behind us. I didn't hesitate on kissing him back, but not long after, he pulled away, blushing.
 
 
 
 
Daehyun: Sorry ... You haven't even answered yet ... I couldn't help it. 
Me: ... It's okay.
Daehyun: You're crying so much. I didn't know what to do, or how you felt. Like, were you happy? Or sad? I didn't know. Your face was really cute though. I just ... I ...
Me: I love you too.
Daehyun: Huh?
Me: I was just happy. I didn't think
you felt the same. You were always pushing me away.
Daehyun: I told you, I was trying to protect you.
Me: I know. 
Daehyun: *hugs me* 
Me: When you said you were leaving, and wanted to end the marriage, I was really devastated. I realized that I loved you, but I never had the courage to tell you, because you did the exact thing I was afraid you would do if you found out.
Daehyun: I was scared too. I mean, you have so many great guys chasing after you. What do I have against them? I already know I wouldn't win against them. I got jealous so quickly.
Me: Are you crazy? You're the one who has girls chasing after you!
Daehyun: *hugs tighter* You're the only girl I care about.
Me: Really?
Daehyun: *nods*
Me: You're the only guy I care about too. I guess that's why you were always in a bad mood.
Daehyun: Y-yeah. Sorry.
Me: *chuckles* I'm used to you in a bad mood.
Daehyun: Hey! I was in a bad mood because of you.
Me: I know. I'm sorry.
Daehyun: ... Wait.
Me: What?
Daehyun: Does this mean you're my real girlfriend now? This is real, right?
Me: *chuckles* What else would it be? Unless you're joking, of course.
Daehyun: Of course i'm not. I love you.
Me: I love you too.
 
 
 
I can't believe this turned out like this. Just when I thought my days with him are ending, he does this. I still can't believe this is real. The man I love finally knows exactly what  I feel for him, and he feels the same about me. After all that's happened, I can't believe we're finally laughing and joking around like this again. We stayed there together for a while, watching the bridge. I'll never forget this. Even though it was sudden, he still tried to make it special. I'm so happy. If this was a dream, I hope I never wake up. 
 
We decided on going home, after realizing how late it was already. We were able to catch the last train to get to Seoyeong's house, thankfully. Daehyun has been holding my hand ever since we were at the park, as if he doesn't plan on letting go.
 
 
 
 
Me: Good thing we made it.
Daehyun: Yeah. I completely forgot about going home.
Me: *smiles* You did?! 
Daehyun: Well, you just became my girlfriend. *holds my hand tighter* I was so happy. I didn't want to end it.
Me: *blushes*
Daehyun: What?
Me: N-nothing. I'm not used to you being casually honest about stuff like that just yet.
Daehyun: *blushes* D-don't say stuff like that! You'll embarrass me!
Me: S-sorry!
Daehyun: *sighs* I just want to go home, and soak in the tub for a loooooong time.
Me: Seoyeong must be worried. We stayed there so late. 
Daehyun: Didn't you text her?
Me: I did. I told her you were taking me home.
Daehyun: Huh? We're dropping off her place first.
Me: Yeah. That's what I meant. How are you gonna get back to your house though? It's late, and this is the last train. Maybe you should go straight home, I can go back to Seoyeong's myself.
Daehyun: Hold on. I said we're dropping off to Seoyeong's to get your things, and you're going home with me!
Me: H-huh? W-what?
Daehyun: What? Did you think I would go back home by myself, without you?
Me: B-but ... 
Daehyun: What? You're really planning on letting me go home alone?
Me: I-it's not that. I-it's just ... uhhh ... 
Daehyun: You're gonna live in my house from now on, right?
Me: ... But ...
Daehyun: What? Why are you hesitating? It's not like we haven't done this before.
Me: Yeah, but we were pretending to be married that time ... We can't live together before we get married.
Daehyun: Wha--- *laughs*
Me: W-what?! Why are you laughing?!
Daehyun: You're worried about something erted right now, aren't you?
Me: W-what are you talking about?! T-that's not what I was thinking!!!
Daehyun: Hahaha! I didn't think you had a dirty mind ... but maybe you're not so wrong about that though.
Me: W-WHAT?! 
Daehyun: *laughs louder* Hahaha! You should've seen your face! Hahahaha!
Me: Meanie! *hits his shoulder* Stop joking around! It's not funny anymore!
Daehyun: I'm sorry. Okay? I'm just messing around. You know that I respect you. Being boyfriend and girlfriend now wouldn't change that. I wouldn't do anything you don't want me to to you. I promise.
Me: ...
Daehyun: Do you trust me?
Me: Of course I trust you.
Daehyun: So, that's a yes?
Me: *nods* Okay.
Daehyun: Good. *leans his head on my shoulder* I can't imagine going home and not seeing you there. Of course, I won't be able to help giving you a kiss at times. Is that okay?
Me: *nods*
Daehyun: *kisses me*
Me: H-hey!
Daehyun: When I see you, I can't help it.
Me: Y-you're crazy. 
Daehyun: For you, maybe.
Me: Wow. I didn't know you're the master of pick-up lines now.
 
 
 
He wouldn't stop teasing me at all that night. It's as if i'm the only one who gets shy over how he acts towards me as a boyfriend. I'm really happy, but i'm also worried. Of course, I know Daehyun respects me, but it's weird now that we're gonna be living as girlfriend and boyfriend. It's not very common, and my parents will totally kill me if they find out, as if pretending to be married and living with that man wasn't enough. Seoyeong was pretty shocked when I told her what happened, and even joked about how I didn't even last a minute in her place because Daehyun immediately came to get me. I know she's really happy though. She let me go back with Daehyun with a smile, but told him they need to have a "serious talk" the day after. I didn't even think about how the other guys would react.
 
--Daehyun's POV--
 
I'm so happy. I thought my heart was gonna explode, when I told her how I felt. In fact, even now, it's still beating like crazy. I try to joke around, just to calm my heart down. I'm glad I finally did it. To think, if I did this sooner, it would've been easier for us. Still, i'm really happy right now. 
 
We got back home really late. We shouldn't have stayed at the Hangang Park for so long. We haven't even had dinner yet! There's no way I can sleep feeling hunger in my stomach, so Soomin and I cooked up some quick fix meals (that didn't take too long to cook) and ate dinner together. I haven't been eating well these days. I wanted to see Soomin's face, as I ate. I wanted to eat Soomin's cooking. I couldn't concentrate on eating, because I kept thinking and worrying about her eating alone. Now, i'm finally at ease. Even the simpliest meals tasted like gourmet meals, because I shared them with her.
 
Half past midnight, it was finally time to sleep. We both have school and work tomorrow. I took my pillows and blanket from the living room and went into my room. Soomin, who was already in bed, seemed flustered when I entered the room. She quickly sat up, with a grim look on her face.
 
 
 
 
Me: What are you doing here?
Daehyun: Uh, sleeping. Duh?
Me: E-eh?! Here?
Daehyun: Duh? It's my room.
Me: ... Okay. You can sleep on the floor.
Daehyun: I'm not sleeping on the floor. 
Me: ... You're sleeping on the bed?
Daehyun: That couch has been killing my back. Let me sleep on the bed.
Me: Okay. You can sleep on the bed.
 
 
 
I made my way to the bed, and for some reason, my heart was beating like crazy. As I put my stuff on bed, and sat down, Soomin took two pillows and got up from the bed. She was heading towards the door. Why is she going outside? 
 
 
 
 
 
Daehyun: Hey. Where are you going?
Me: The living room.
Daehyun: Why are you going there?!
Me: You said you were gonna sleep here, so i'm taking the couch. 
Daehyun: S-silly! You're not gonna sleep on the couch. You're sleeping here.
Me: H-huh? Here?!!
 
 
 
I thought she was only playing, as if she didn't know what I was trying to say all along, but the grim look on her face tells me she's genuinely shocked.
 
--Soomin's (Your) POV--
 
He wants me to sleep here? With him?!! I can feel my cheeks burning like crazy. I'm so embarrassed by what he's saying he wants, that I end up just standing there, dazzed and confused as I looked back at him. Before I know it, I was already in bed with him, with my back facing him. Ahhh. My heart is being like crazy. I can't handle this. How am I supposed to fall asleep like this?! Just as the place seemed like it was getting too quick, I felt Daehyun move, which instantly put chills all over my body. I was so tensed. Not too long after, he had his arm around my waist. I instinctively jumped a little, feeling his sudden touch.
 
 
 
 
 
Me: H-hey ...
Daehyun: I can't believe I finally get to hug you like this.
Me: ... This is embarrassing.
Daehyun: No one's looking.
Me: But ...
Daehyun: You erted girl. I told you, I won't do anything like that, especially if it's something you're not ready for.
Me: But, i'm nervous. My heart is beating really really fast right now. 
Daehyun: Stupid. Do you think i'm not nervous? My heart is beating like crazy too.
 
 
 
As he said that, I could feel his chest over my back, and he's right. His heart is beating like crazy too. I know he's not gonna do anything I wouldn't like to me. I trust him. So, even though i'm very anxious about the position we're in now, I'm also happy. I never thought Daehyun and I would ever be together like this. His hug around my waist tightened. I feel more protected, now that I have him around again. This bed, that felt too spacious before, feels just right now. We stayed like that, not saying anything, for a while. I put my arm over Daehyun's arms, forgetting the anxiety I felt a while ago. All the anxiety went away, and all I could feel right now is comfort and security. I'm so happy. 
 
 
 
 
Me: Daehyun.
Daehyun: What? You still can't sleep? I'm falling asleep.
Me: I just wanted to ask. Why did you have to take me to Hangang Park? I mean, there's probably another reason than to just make it special, right?
Daehyun: ... Well ... 
Me: Come on. Tell me!
Daehyun: Remember the first time we all went there together?
Me: *nods* 
Daehyun: That day ... I was planning on confessing to you. Not there, but at the park we went to afterwards. You know, just you, me and Mingguk.
Me: Then, why did you bring me there tonight?
Daehyun: Well ... We had so much fun there. And I know you haven't seen Banpo bridge at night. I thought it was gonna be special that way, since it's a place where we have great memories. And now, here's another great memory.
Me: It is ... You know, the guys are gonna be surprised when they find out.
Daehyun: Hey. I don't want you thinking of another guy when you're with me!
Me: What? *chuckles* You're over-reacting.
Daehyun: S-shut up.
Me: They're our friends, of course i'll think about them.
Daehyun: No! You're not allowed to think of them, even Yongguk hyung!
Me: *laughs*
Daehyun: Don't laugh at me! I'm serious!
Me: Okay. I'm sorry.
Daehyun: Speaking of other guys though ... You told Minhyuk about what we really were.
Me: ... I'm sorry. I was just depressed. Minhyuk was the only one I could talk to. Are you mad at me?
Daehyun: No ... Of course not. But, did you know he knew Junhyung hyung?
Me: What?!
Daehyun: Relax. *hugs tighter* We already talked about it.
Me: Wait, you two talked?
Daehyun: I bumped into him somewhere. I'll tell you all about it with the others.
Me: I want to know now.
Daehyun: There's something much more important about him I need to tell you.
Me: What is it then?
Daehyun: I've been very mean to him ... I made his life miserable at some point, yet ... he still chose to help me.
Me: Help you?
Daehyun: Yeah. He's actually the one who encouraged me to talk to you. If we didn't talk at all today, I would've never had the courage to tell you how I felt. Minhyuk was the one who told me to follow my heart, or else i'll have regrets.
Me: ... He did that? 
Daehyun: Yeah. He said he cares about you, and wants you to be happy. I guess you told him you liked me back, huh? ... Hey. Are you crying?
 
 
 
I was so shocked to hear that Minhyuk was the one who encouraged Daehyun to confess to me. He was also encouraging me to do the same. I can't believe that of all people ... it's Minhyuk. I couldn't help but cry. I always doubted him, but he's actually really kind. Getting worried, Daehyun turned me around to face him. He was flustered, but he started wiping the tears off of my eyes.
 
 
 
 
Daehyun: Hey. Don't cry.
Me: I'm sorry. I just didn't expect he'd do this much for me. I have to thank him, when I see him again.
Daehyun: I'll thank him. I don't want you talking to another guy!
Me: *smiles* You're too much. Minhyuk is a great friend.
Daehyun: Yeah. I know I owe him a lot, but he's only asking for your happiness as a payment. *parts the hair on my face* I have to make you happy, or else he's gonna take you away from me.
Me: No one's gonna take me away from you. I'm all yours.
Daehyun: I know. And he didn't really have to threaten me like that. Even if he doesn't tell me to, i'd still make you happy. I love you.
Me: I love you too.
Daehyun: ... *holds my cheek* I hate that look on your face. 
Me: My face?
Daehyun: It makes me want to kiss you. 
 
 
 
He blushed, as he said that, and looked away for a while. He took a good look at me again, before slowly pulling my face right towards his. We shared a sweet kiss that night, expressing our happiness through the interaction.
 
 
=============================
Author's Note: 
KYAAAAAAAAAH! 
Fangirling alert!
What now?! 
I guess that's the end of this fic then?
HAHA! Kidding!
 
I know the last chapter was probably dull and boring ... but it had to be, because we needed to reduce the excitement in preparation of all the feels I put in this chapter!!!
 
I'm sorry i'm a little late though.
I said I was gonna post this yesterday, but I ran out of time, because I wanted to make the chapter longer.
 
 
HOW WAS THE CHAPTER?
Did you like it?
LOVE IT?
HATE IT?
Does anyone actually read my author's notes? Haha. 😂
COMMENT YOUR ANSWERS BELOW! 
You can also comment (or tweet) some feedbacks and suggestions. 
I'd love to hear from you! ❤️
 
Shoutout again to ttbh_teresa, jmayo81 and cece_khjlover
Thank you for your comments!
If you want me to give you a shoutout on the next author's note, just leave a comment on this story! 
You can also tweet me on @dorobbongie!
You don't have to follow me. I'm not promoting my Twitter account for that. 
If you want to just talk this fanfiction, B.A.P, or ask about anything (like when i'll update the fic), you can send me tweets there! You can even put a #RSM, if you want to. lol.
 
 
There's really not that much left for me to say, so here's the usual.
 
Thank you for reading, subscribing and commenting on this fic!
It means soooo much to me!
The reason why I keep on writing is because of you, readers.
 
Please wait for the next chapter!
No sure date on when i'll post it, but most likely when I have some free time. 
Thank you all again for reading!
 
-dorobbongie :3
 
P.S. Any typos will be fixed when I have time. :)