My boyfriend is

Relationship Status: Married?
 
--Soomin's (Your) POV--
 
I ended up sleeping in, and waking up late. I felt so comfortable in Daehyun's arms. Seeing his face in front of mine, right when I wake up in the morning, felt really awkward at first. It was too hard to believe this was happening now, so hard to believe that I got super shocked seeing his face right in front of mine, I always jumped out of the bed. I observed his sleeping face. He looks so calm, the calmest i've seen his face since I first met him. He looks like an innocent kid, clinging onto me. I struggle to release myself from his clutches. I look at the wall clock, to check the time, and it was already 6:30AM! It's late! Daehyun's supposed to get to work at 8, and he usually wakes up at 5:30 in the morning. I quickly got up, and started to wake Daehyun up by shaking him, but he won't budge at all.
 
 
 
 
Soomin: Daehyun, wake up!
Daehyun: What are you doing? ... Stop it! ... I don't want! *covers his face with a pillow*
Soomin: Daehyun, you're gonna be late for work!
Daehyun: ... Who cares.
Soomin: Don't talk like that! Wake up! It's late!
Daehyun: Stop it, will you?! It's only 5. I checked. I'll get up in 10 minutes.
Soomin: What are you talking about? It's already 6:30!
Daehyun: W-what?!
 
 
 
 
As soon as he heard I said it's 6:30, he quickly got up, cleared his eyes with his hands, and looked at the clock. Realizing it really was already 6:30, he rushed to the bathroom, and got ready for work. He was so cute, like a kid who's gonna be late for school. While he took a bath, I went to the kitchen to make some breakfast for him. I cooked up some kimchi fried rice and scrambled eggs with kimchi, knowing these were the easiest and fastest to make, considering the short amount of time I have left to prepare. My class wasn't going to start until 10, so I have time to make something for him before worrying about myself. He, on the other hand, has to be in school before 8AM.
 
Daehyun was running all over the place after his bath. It was already 7AM. He was surprised when he saw me putting food on the dining table.
 
 
 
 
Daehyun: What are you doing?
Soomin: Making you breakfast. Duh?
Daehyun: I know, but aren't you supposed to be getting ready for school? You didn't have to cook for me. You're gonna be late!
Soomin: My class is gonna start at 10 today, so I can get ready later.
Daehyun: That won't do. Go get ready to leave.
Soomin: Eh? Why? 
Daehyun: I'll walk you to school before going to my school.
Soomin: What? You don't have to. You're gonna be be late if you do that!
Daehyun: Come on.
Soomin: I'll get there too early then. You should eat breakfast, and leave for work. I can walk myself to school just fine.
Daehyun: I said that won't do! No matter how many reasons you give, it won't work. I'll wait for you. Just hurry up!
 
 
 
 
He grabs me, and forces me into the bathroom. He's really bossy, but I think it's cute that he wants to walk me to school before he goes off to his own work. At this point, he's gonna be late if I don't hurry up, so I quickly took a bath and got dressed for school. I finished all that in about 20 minutes, maybe less, and saw Daehyun packing some of the breakfast I made.
 
 
 
 
Soomin: Why are you packing your breakfast? Didn't you eat while I got ready?
Daehyun: I did. But we're gonna be late if we don't leave now, so I packed your breakfast for you. 
Soomin: For me?
Daehyun: Yeah. I mean, I know you could've ate your breakfast here, but I really wanted to walk you to school ... so ... *blushes*
Soomin: Oh ... It's okay. I had something I wanted to do anyway, so it's all good.
Daehyun: Good ... By the way, breakfast was really good, thanks. You're getting better at this.
Soomin: But it was just rice and eggs, nothing's really special about it. Sorry, I had to make something quick. I'll make
something better tomorrow.
Daehyun: Don't worry about it. It was really good. I mean it. You don't have to worry about food, everything you make is good. But, if it'll make you feel better, I'll teach you how to cook some other dishes you don't know. 
Soomin: Really?!
Daehyun: Of course! But i'll be really strict, so you better keep up.
Soomin: Well ... i'll try my best. I'm really excited! We should go grocery shopping this weekend.
Daehyun: Don't get too excited, we're
gonna be late. We should go soon. Oh, and I made you this too. Drink it. I'll make it for you every morning.
Soomin: What is it?
 
 
 
 
Daehyun handed me a glass filled with water, lemon slices and other fruits floating inside. I didn't know what it was, or why I had to drink it. I looked at him, filled with curiousity.
 
 
 
 
Soomin: What is this?
Daehyun: It's lemon water. It's good for you, especially if you drink this every morning. Next time, i'll make you more detox waters you can take with you.
Soomin: I didn't know you were into making drinks like these.
Daehyun: I'm not, but I heard that these were good for your body, so I thought I should make these for you. It's better drinking these than sodas or vending machine drinks. I'll make you some that's good for digestion.
Soomin: Daehyun.
Daehyun: What?
Soomin: Thank you. 
Daehyun: *blushes* H-hurry up and drink that! We're gonna be late.
 
 
 
 
He was blushing, before fleeing to the living room. I just looked and smiled at him. He's really weird sometimes, and his mood changes a lot. I finish drinking up all the lemon water, which was very refreshing. We only had 40 minutes left, before Daehyun's class starts, so as soon as we exited the house, he took my hand and made a sprint to the train station. It wasn't that far from our house, but he'll be really late if he insists on walking me first. It was a miracle that we made it to my school in just 20 minutes after leaving the house. From my school, it'll take Daehyun about 15-20 minutes of walking before he gets to his school. We were both out of breath, due to all that running we did.
 
 
 
 
Soomin: *huff* *huff* We have to remember not to wake up late next time.
Daehyun: It was your fault, you know.
Soomin: What do you mean?! What did I do?!
Daehyun: You kept me up all night!
Soomin: W-wha--? Don't say things that can be misinterpreted so loudly!
Daehyun: Well, it's true ... Sleeping next to you ... I got too comfortable. I wanted to just sleep forever, next to you.
Soomin: *blushes* Y-you're making me blush, Daehyun.
Daehyun: *smiles* Then I must've done something good.
Soomin: S-shut up! A-anyway, You didn't have to walk me here. Now you're gonna be late. 
Daehyun: It's okay ... Maybe i'll take a cab. I can be a few minutes late.
Soomin: Eh?! That's not the right way of thinking! I don't want people saying you've gone bad because of your girlfriend.
Daehyun: Of course not. If anything, I feel more motivated, because of my lovely girlfriend. I'm sure i'll be there faster if I take a cab.
Soomin: How can you be shy and embarassed for one moment, then become all cool and cheesy like that afterwards? I really don't get it. You're like a kid. You change so quickly. Well, anyway, go ahead before you're really late.
Daehyun: ...
Soomin: What?
 
 
 
 
He was just standing there, showing no signs of leaving. He's only staring at me, but not saying anything. What's up with him now? 
 
 
 
 
Soomin: What?
Daehyun: .... kiss.
Soomin: Hmm? What did you say?
Daehyun: D-don't I get a goodbye kiss?
Soomin: K-kiss?! B...but we're in public!
Daehyun: I'm gonna be late, if you don't hurry up!
Soomin: B-but ...
Daehyun: You're not gonna do it?
Soomin: I-it's embarrassing, there's too many people here.
Daehyun: But ... I came all the way here with you and everything.
 
 
 
 
He puffed his cheeks, and crossed his arms. It was actually really cute, he looks like a kid mad about not getting what he wants. He'll get mad if I say that to him though, i've been calling him a kid in my mind a few times now. So, he wanted to walk me all the way here so I could give him a goodbye kiss? He could've left home before me, and asked for a kiss there. I don't get how he thinks sometimes, but it's really cute. To think, he was desperately trying to separate himself from me a couple of days back. No one would think we'd ever end up like this. The face he's making, I can't resist it. I hesitate, thinking of doing such an act in public, but I came up with something and decided to just give in.
 
 
 
 
Soomin: F-fine. But just one, okay?
Daehyun: Okay!
Soomin: Okay, close your eyes.
Daehyun: What?! Can't I look?
Soomin: You asked me so suddenly! I can't do it if you keep your eyes open.
Daehyun: But--
Soomin: Do you want to or not? You're gonna be late!
Daehyun: Fine. Fine. *closes his eyes*
Soomin: Okay ... *kisses his cheek*
Daehyun: Huh? Hey!
Soomin: What?
Daehyun: You're supposed to kiss me here! *points at his lips*
Soomin: Sorry! I said only one kiss, and I already gave it to you! Go on now, you're gonna be really late for class. Plus, i'm hungry. I wanna eat breakfast.
Daehyun: *sighs* Fine. Okay. I'll pick you up later, okay? I'll call you.
Soomin: *nods* I'll text you after my last class.
Daehyun: Okay. I'm really going now.
Soomin: Okay. Bye! *waves my hand*
Daehyun: ...
Soomin: What? What now? Aren't you leaving?
Daehyun: ... *kisses my cheeks* 
Soomin: H-hey!
Daehyun: I'm leaving! See you later!
 
 
 
 
He quickly ran away, after giving me a surprise kiss on the cheeks. He's really adorable. I smile to myself, while holding my cheeks. I'm too happy. This feels like a dream. If it is a dream, I don't ever want to wake up. I watch Daehyun run, and waited until his figure was gone from my sight, before going in the school. The moment I turn around, Minhyuk's face was right in front of mine, which made me jump away instinctively. I was really shocked at his sudden appearance, my heart almost stopped beating. He was smiling, for some reason.
 
 
 
 
Soomin: M-minhyuk! You scared me!
Minhyuk: Well, you look happy. He must've done well then.
Soomin: What are you doing here? 
Minhyuk: I was just on my way to
class when I saw you two, acting all lovey dovey in front of the gates. It really made
me feel sick, but i'm glad you're happy.
Soomin: Minhyuk ...
 
 
 
 
After finding out what he did, that made Daehyun confess, i'm finally realizing that maybe his feelings for me were genuine. I'm really thankful, because Daehyun and I wouldn't be together now if not for him, but I can't help but feel sad for him. His smile looks genuine, but at the same time, it looks forced. If he really does have feelings for me, then he must be sad that I can't return his feelings. Seeing my expression, Minhyuk took his hand and over and down my entire face, in a quick motion that sorta hurt.
 
 
 
 
Soomin: H-hey! What are you doing?!
Minhyuk: Don't look so down. 
Soomin: ... 
Minhyuk: I'm really happy for you, because you're finally smiling again. I've never seen you smile like the way you did with him just now before. I am sad, because I can't make you happy like that, but as long as you're that happy, i'm good.
Soomin: Minhyuk ... Thank you. I'm really happy right now, and it's because of you. I knew I could trust you.
Minhyuk: So, you doubted trusting me? Haha. Well ... I betrayed you once. There was a reason for you to doubt me.
Soomin: I don't doubt you now.
Minhyuk: *smiles* Then that's good enough for me. So, do you want to go eat breakfast? It's still early.
Soomin: I was going to the cafeteria, but didn't you say you were going to class?
Minhyuk: Yeah, but I can do that some other time.
Soomin: Minhyuk!
Minhyuk: Let's go, before someone sees me trying to ditch class!
 
 
 
 
Minhyuk grabbed my hand and pulled me, while running, all the way to the cafeteria. Before, all I felt around him was uneasiness, but now I feel much better when he's around. I feel like I found a great friend in him. We ate breakfast together like normal, then I went to my classes for the day. It was pretty normal. Daehyun would text me in between his breaks, and I did the same during my breaks. I met up with a couple of the members of the ArchTech club after class, we all went out of the school together, and they stayed with me as I waited for Daehyun. Some of them were a part of the competition. It's my first time actually getting to know other people, but i'm nervous because they're my sunbaes (seniors).
 
 
 
 
Girl1: We heard so much about you from the President and the Vice President!
Boy1: Yeah, Soomin. They seem really impressed with you, and I don't see why they wouldn't.
Soomin: They're just being nice to me.
Boy1: I doubt it's just that. I mean, look at you.
Girl2: Hey, are you hitting on her?
Boy1: I-i'm not!
Girl2: You're always trying to flirt with the new, pretty girls!
Girl1: You better stop! It's making her feel uncomfortable! I'll tell the president on you! 
Boy1: H-hey. Don't tell the president.
Boy2: Well, you better stop. Remember what the president said last time about flirting with the new ones? Oh, and I think I remember the vice president saying she already has a boyfriend. I heard he punches really good too.
Soomin: Eh? Why would he say that?
Girl2: He said Minhyuk told him that.
Girl1: Oh my. Are you okay, Soomin? He's not hurting you, is he?
Soomin: No! No! He's very nice, and he would hurt me. Minhyuk's probably just joking when he said that.
Girl1: Yeah. He likes to joke around a lot. So, what's your boyfriend like then? Is he hot?
Girl2: Really? That's the first thing you choose to ask? Why would you ask that?
Girl1: I just want to know! So, is he, Soomin?
Boy1: Yeah. And which of us do you think is more good looking?
Girl2: Oh shut up! Geez. You like getting compliments too much!
Girl1: So, is he hot or what?
Soomin: Well ... He's pretty average looking.
Girl1: Ohhh ... Then I guess he's not that guy looking this way then. I wonder why he's glaring though. It's pretty scary.
 
 
 
 
One of the girls pointed to someone who's right behind me. I turn around, and it was Daehyun. Oh my ... did he hear me say he was pretty 'average'? Oh man. I turned to face my seniors, bowed and said my goodbyes, before heading towards Daehyun. He looked pissed, and didn't say a thing. He just grabbed my wrist and walked away from them quickly.  He forcefully puts his arm over my shoulder, as we walked away. I guess he heard them say he's probably not my boyfriend. He held me next to him tight, making sarcastic remarks.
 
 
 
 
Daehyun: "Pretty average looking" huh? So that's what you think about me? Ha! Ha! Ha! Sorry I can't live up to your expectations! 
Soomin: That's not what I meant when I said that.
Daehyun: Oh really? And that guy trying to hit on you? What? Who DID you think was more good looking? I guess your answer is obviously him, because he's not as average looking as I am.
Soomin: What are you saying? Don't be ridiculous! Are we gonna fight about this?
Daehyun: No. No, of course not. I'm just happy you can love someone as average looking as me. And telling your friends that too. Gee, thanks.
Soomin: You're totally misunderstanding what I meant when I said that. Why do you never let other people tell you what they think? You're always assuming things without asking.
Daehyun: Oh yeah? Then, what were you thinking when you said that?
Soomin: Looks don't matter to me. I like you for you, and not for what you look like.
Daehyun: So you're saying i'm ugly as , but you still love me anyway?
Soomin: It's not that! Geez Daehyun! Are you seriously gonna make a big deal out of this? 
 
 
 
 
I stopped walking, and threw his arm away from me. Just when I thought my sweet life with Daehyun has started, I forgot how hot-headed he was. I know i'm the one who should understand this side of him, because i've always known he was like this, but it's hard not to get even just a little pissed off. I know he's only saying that because he's jealous of the guy, and i'm happy that's he's jealous, but he should learn to listen to others too. He stopped and looked back to me. I could sense worry from his expression as I glared at him, but I didn't think I could stay angry at him if I keep staring ar him, so I looked away.
 
 
 
 
Daehyun: What? Are you getting mad for real?
Soomin: You just never listen, and it's like you don't try hard enough to understand either. That's what's always getting you into trouble. Maybe if you learn to listen, like really listen, it wouldn't be as complicated as how you want it to be.
Daehyun: Hey now ... I'm just joking around. Don't get mad for real.
 
 
 
 
He quickly made his way towards me, realizing I was serious. He put his arms over me gently, and pulled me into a hug. I wanted to push him away, embarrassed that someone might see us, but being in his arm, his warmth over me, felt so reassuring. He put his head on top of mine, and started patting my back.
 
 
 
 
Daehyun: I'm sorry. Come on. Don't be mad. I'm just joking. I don't care whatever the reason was for you to say that. The important thing is, you love me for me, right?
Soomin: ...
Daehyun: Hey. Don't be mad anymore. I don't want us to be like this. It's our first day as a real couple, yet we're righting. I'm just joking. Soomin. Please.
Soomin: You were being a jerk.
Daehyun: I know ... but i'm your jerk. When you decided to be with me, you decided on being with this jerk.
Soomin: ... I only told them you were pretty average because I didn't want other girls dreaming of having a boyfriend like mine. I didn't want them dreaming to meet a guy like you.
Daehyun: ...
Soomin: I don't want any other girl thinking of you. Juyeon and Jiwon are enough. It'll make me sad if I have to compete against other girls ... That's ... that's what I feel.
Daehyun: Soomin ...
Soomin: If you'd just listen to me, then you wouldn't have to worry about anyone else. To me, you're the most handsome guy in the world ... and I'd prefer to be the only one to think that. I know it's impossible ... but it's nice to just think that it's like that. Not all girls want other girls to think that their boyfriend is handsome.
Daehyun: ...
Soomin: W-why are you all quiet?
Daehyun: Do you know how frustrated I was? I liked you all this time, but I couldn't bare to tell you, even when I was sure of it. Seeing you with other guys, who I thought were far better than me ... I just wanted to give up. I thought they can make you happier, because I can't see you being happy with someone like me. I never thought that the more I pushed you away, the more I was making you sad. I was a jerk. I was a jerk for not understanding you. I only listened to myself ... I never listened to you. But i'm glad that even if i'm like this ... you still chose me.
 
 
 
 
He hugged me tighter as he spoke. His position drifted, and he's now burying his face on my neck. A person as confident as Daehyun talking and acting vulnerable like this ... I never thought I would see this side of him. He's finally opening up to me, I couldn't help but be overwhelmed with joy. I hugged him back tightly, making sure he felt that I was really there for him. I can't believe our silly arguments could lead to this.
 
 
 
 
Soomin: You're not a jerk.
Daehyun: You just said a while ago that I was.
Soomin: That was the rage talking. I didn't mean it. No one has been as kind to me as you are. You're doing so much for me, whether you know it or not. There's no way I can't be happy being with you. You support me in so many ways you don't even understand, and I want to do the same for you. You make me happier in ways you don't even understand.
 
 
 
 
I pulled away from the hug, held his left hand, and smiled at him. The worry and doubt that was all over his face faded away, seeing the expression on my face. We just stayed like that for a while, staring at each other. After a while, he held my cheek with his free hand, and started caressing it. His hand is so warm, so reassuring. I feel safe feeling his warmth.
 
 
 
 
Daehyun: You're always supporting me, Soomin. I know that. I can see and feel that. You make me the happiest guy on earth right now. You can't even imagine how happy I am, being able to finally hug you, kiss you, and just tell you that I love
you whenever I want. Every minute, every second of the day.
Soomin: Well, yeah, but there's still so much I couldn't do before. I was only your fake wife, and I supported you like how fake wifes are supposed to.
Daehyun: *lets go of my face* Huh? Is there a specific way for fake wives to support fake husbands? *chuckles*
Soomin: I-i don't know! Don't laugh at me! *hits his chest lightly* What i'm trying to say is ... I've always wanted to support you, but I know i'm limited to what I can do for you, because we're nothing more than fake husband and fake wife.
Daehyun: You're my real wife now.
Soomin: *smirks* Don't you mean girlfriend?
Daehyun: It's basically the same.
Soomin: Of course it's not!
Daehyun: Well technically, it's not, but to me it feels like it is. Isn't it a husband's job to love and protect his wife? Because it's exactly what I want to do for you. 
Soomin: I know. I know that. 
Daehyun: ... Do you want to get married for real?
Soomin: H-huh?! 
Daehyun: Oh. Was that not it? I thought that's what you're trying to say.
 
 
 
 
My heart raced, the moment he asked me about wanting to get married. I love him, that I know for sure, but to get married ... we just started dating. I still have school, and ... i'm getting nervous just thinking about it. I feels like things are going to fast. The more I think about it, the weaker I got. I felt my skin get pale, and Daehyun starts shaking me, by my shoulders.
 
 
 
 
Daehyun: Hey. Are you okay?! Is something wrong?
Soomin: N-no. No. I just ... 
Daehyun: Did I say something wrong?
Soomin: No. Of course not ... I just ...
Daehyun: *intertwines our hands* Soomin. I love you. I always have. I always will ... I'll surely want to marry you. I will, but right now ... it doesn't feel like now's the right time. I still need to get my life straight, get out of the rut i'm living in. I want our relationship to develop the right way, and not from the lie I started. I can't get you involved in my life like that, not when it's still messy like this. Besides, you still have school, and I haven't met your parents yet. I don't want to rush us into marriage, unless i'm sure we're both ready for it.
Soomin: I know. I know. I was thinking the exact same thing. But, don't take your problems all to yourself. They're our problems. We'll get them solved. Together. We'll straighten things out together.
Daehyun: I know. I have you, and that's why i'm more confident about getting everything I need to right.
Soomin: *nods* You will.
Daehyun: So ... about marriage ... Uhh ... I ... I just think that ... Well ... It's not that I don't want to ... I really want to! It's just ... Just ...
Soomin: Daehyun. I know. I understand what you want to say, and we're totally on the same page. I love you, but I don't think i'm ready to get married just yet.
Daehyun: I'm sure we'll get there. Someday. For now, I just want to be in a happy relationship with you. When we get to that point, I want to be sure it's something we both want, and are ready for. I want to give you the best.
Soomin: Thank you. I know you're worried about me. 
Daehyun: I am. Very worried. I'd make you my wife now, if I could, just so I could make sure no jackass would ever try anything with you.
Soomin: That should be the least of your worries.
Daehyun: I can't help it. You're so beautiful!
Soomin: D-don't say stuff like that. *blushes*
Daehyun: I'm sure you'll be a beautiful bride someday.
Soomin: Well, you're not a bad looking groom yourself.
Daehyun: I thought I was "pretty average looking"? *smirks*
Soomin: *sighs* Not this again!
 
 
 
 
Back to square one. Nothing ever changes with him. We just started laughing, knowing how silly we both are. I wish our lives will always just be full of smiles and laughs, like right now, but there's still so much we need to get straight. I'll help him. No matter what the problem is, we'll solve them all together. It was starting to get dark, and we still needed to see the others at the bar. Daehyun took my hand, intertwined it with his, and we headed to the bar together. I love his hand intertwined with mine. I feel safe, and strong, knowing I have him by my side. His hand. I want to take the next steps of my life with his hand on mine. No one else.
 
Daehyun held my hand, all the way to the bar. I never thought i'd be walking with Daehyun like this, and outside of the fake marriage agreement. I always thought that I don't need someone else to make me feel safe, because i'm my own responsibility. The only one who can protect me is myself, is what I used to always think, but meeting Daehyun changed that. He didn't make me weaker, he just made me realize that even though I can protect myself, it's nice and reassuring to have someone else to depend on. I'm not by myself anymore. I have this guy with me. I don't have to pretend that i'm strong. I can show my weakness, because someone's going to help me get through them.
 
 
==================
 
Finally got to post an update!
Sorry guys. 
I really wanted to update as soon as I could,
but I started my internship not too long ago.
I'm gonna be working in an office until the 2nd week of May,
and I only tried sneaking in working on this new chapter 
when I have time to hide in the comfort room, during work hours!
Don't tell my boss that! HAHA!
 
Anyway, I came up with a solution.
It's not gonna be easy on me, 
since it'll double my work for me,
but i'm willing to do it for you guys!
 
I'm gonna start doing my drafts handwritten
then i'll just transfer everything on my computer after I finish the chapters.
It might take a while though, 
but i'll try to finish it as fast as I could.
 
I'm really sorry.
I know a lot are waiting for this fic.
I had to wait til after work before posting this,
even though I finished it earlier today.
I know how it feels, waiting for a new chapter of a fic, that seems like it'll take forever for it to come.
I seriously hate that feeling, 
so i'm sorry if I let some of you feel that too. 
I'm really sorry.
 
Thank you for always supporting this fic!
Reading, subscribing, upvoting and everything else!
It means so much to me!
Even though it's tough on me now, 
i'll still try my best for all of you readers!
 
I already started drafting my new chapter (and yes, on paper).
I hope to get it done by the week, since i'm free on weekends!
 
Always keep loving and supporting B.A.P!
If you want to complain about my late updates, tweet me @dorobbongie!
I'll mention all the new subscribers, commenters and those who plan on tweeting me, for the next chapter!.
I probably won't be able to mention the ones who did those during the time I was not able to update. I will try!!
Just send me a tweet if you want to ask me stuff!
 
Have a great day guys!
-dorobbongie :3