sunday. Rest day

borrowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Day 7 Sunday. Rest day.

    

     So min woke up with a monstrous head ache. She didn’t like the idea of going out and facing the world. She doesn’t have any energy to be happy anymore, when she knows that her reason for living would be married to someone else soon.

     She just stayed in her room the whole morning. At lunch, Joongie texted her if she’s alright.

     Are u ok?

     Yes, I’m fine. You?

     Same. But I need your help.

     Hm what kind of help.

     Advise. I think. You’re my friend, please help me

     Ok, I’ll try.

     Ok. Can we meet? As friends? Not boss to employee?

     After 5 five minutes of no reply, keeping Joongie hanging,

     Ok, where?

     Great. I’ll pick you up. Thirty minutes?

     Uhm ok. Bye. see you

 

     So min then hurriedly went to take a bath. She puts on her usual shorts, pink sleeveless blouse, pink chuck taylors and sling bag. No make up today. So  min cant believe that Hyun joong asked for her help. Hmmm ok Joongie, lets be friends. Let’s enjoy what we have, before Min ji  takes you away.

     So min then wrote a note for her parents who were having golf with their friends (mom dad, I’m going out with Joongie, we’re having lunch at the mall. Don’t wait up for me. Minmin)

     Upon receiving the message from So min, Joongie ran to his bathroom to take a bath. Hey Joongie, relax. Friends. Friends. Remember that. Enjoy what you have before your engagement is announced to whoever Grandfather picks for you. Relax and enjoy.  

     He then hurriedly dressed up, blue jeans, pale blue old navy t shirt and blue chuck taylors.

     He then left a note for his grandparents who were playing golf with their friends whom he doesn’t know. (So mins parents of course, the parents of his three best friends, all enjoying a relaxing Sunday).

     Grandpa, Grandma, I’m fetching So min and we’re going to the mall for lunch. Don’t wait up for me, I might come home late. Joongie

     He got into his SUV, and drove to So mins house, singing to his favorite song.

     When he got to So mins’ house, he texted her that he’s outside. So min then hurriedly went outside to meet him.

     “Hi, I’d like to invite you in, but there’s no one there. My brother went out with his friends, my parents are at the golf course”. Said So min.

     He then opens the door for her, but ended getting her caught between him and the car. Hmmm nice move Joongie.

     He catches her smell, apples. And lets her go in. he went in, and clipped her seatbelt then his seatbelt on, and drove away.

     “So what would you like for lunch?” asked Joongie.

     “hmmm anything I guess.” Min min answered. She’s just too happy to care where they’ll eat.

     “ok, then to my favorite, pizza!” Joongie said.

     When they got to the mall, they had to look for a parking space, since everybody in town must be in the mall to escape the heat. Finally they found one.

     So min was about to get out from the car, when Joongie opened her door for her. It again left her blushing. “thank you”. “friends remember?” he then takes her hand and they walked into the mall into his favorite restaurant.

     It shocked her at fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter