pink flower vase

borrowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

At the mall.

 

     So min was walking around while waiting for her mother, Gum Hee, with a smile on her face. She didn’t even notice that Hyun Joong was also walking in her direction, until he bumped into her.

     “Oh sorry, sir” bowing to the man.

     “Nurse Somin?” a surprised Hyun Joong asked. Ah her eyes, her eyes. He cant stop himself from smiling at her. He was also at the mall, looking for new things for his outer office. The office where So min will occupy tomorrow. He didn’t know what made him go to the mall, and out of the blue, planned to buy new things for her office.

     “Ah Dr Kim. Sorry. I’m waiting for my mother, she’s  coming with me to buy new scrubs for the office tomorrow.” Explained So min. She also didn’t know what made her explain her actions to Hyun Joong.

     “Would you like me to wait with you? I don’t have anywhere to go except the home depot.” Hyun Joong said, still walking with her, aimlessly at the mall.

     “Oh that’s alright doctor. But wait, since my mother comes late, would you like me to go with you?  I cant help you pick out the things you might want at the home depot. Female input and such, you know”. Somin suggested.

     “Sure, sure. Let’s go then.” Leading her to the home depot. While walking, she texted her mother that she met the good doctor and she’s helping him pick out new things. Her mother texted her back that she’ll call when she gets to the mall.

     So the two walked to the home depot. Talking. And to think Hyun Joong doesn’t like the mall except for the most essential things he needs. He doesn’t like talking to females except for business. Amazing, now he’s talking and walking in the mall. To pass the time, they goofed around like they were friends for so long. They were not employer-employee anymore, but friends. They don’t know how it happened, but it just did, like a  puzzle. They fit so well, snug and perfect.

     GUM HEe was so excited. She then text Mrs kang, grandfather’s secretary about the progress of the two. They ended up texting and planning the next phase for the two.

 

     At the home depot

 

     They went straight to the living room area of the store. There were so many choices to pick from. So min just got excited just looking at the different colors of lamps, pillows, throws, flowers, vases, you name it, they have it. So min got really into decorating, and she felt that she was in the candy store instead.

     Hyun joong can’t stop looking at her, her excitement was contagious. He also felt like a kid, but not at the candy store, but at the cinema, with a girl he really likes, and they’re watching a horror movie.

     “So min, what do you think? What things shou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter