good student

borrowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Since that Sunday, the pattern went on. Everybody noticed the difference in the two. When Hyun joong have no emergencies to take care of, he would fetch Somin from their house and bring her home; lunch would either be in his office or in a restaurant; and sometimes they would spend the weekend in Somin’s house learning how to cook. Somin’s dad is their teacher for hot meals and Somin’s mom for dessert. Even the girlfriend of her brother Eun jo, would join them.

One weekend, Somin had to practice her driving because she would be taking the practical test for her license. Originally it was Eun jo who would take her, but at the last minute he had to leave for Hongkong on a business trip. Somin wasted no time in texting Hyun joong.

Joongie, are you busy tomorrow?

No, why?

I need help. Eun jo left for Hong kong this afternoon. And he was supposed to teach me driving. My practical exam is on Wednesday, I don’t have anyone to teach me.

Ok. I’ll teach you. I’ll pick you up tomorrow morning. We’ll have breakfast at Starbucks then we’ll go. Ok with you?

Thank you Joongie. I don’t know what to do, I already took lessons but I still don’t feel very confident behind the wheel.

That’s ok Min. I’m happy actually that you asked for my help.

Ok Joongie. What can I give you in exchange?

Hmmmm how about you be my date for a party that I’m going to this weekend? It’s for my friend who just came back from the US.

Ok. But what do I wear? So I can prepare?

Don’t worry, after our driving lesson we’ll go to the mall and get a new dress for you. My friends Junpyo, Woobin and Yijong are also going. And I’m the only one who doesn’t have a date.

Are they nice? You know how uncomfortable I get when it comes to meeting new people.

Don’t worry. They’re my best friends. I’ll take care of you. So, try to sleep early. No more games on facebook? Ok?

Alright. Good night Joongie. See you tomorrow.

Good night Min. dream of me, will you?

Somin was shocked with what Hyun joong texted her. it left her speechless. And she did dream of Hyun joong kissing her on the dance floor.  

The next day, it was a beautiful Saturday morning. Upon waking up, Somin checked her phone, with one message from Hyun joong.

Morning. Min, I’ll be there at 7. Be ready. Wear comfy shoes. See you.

Oh no! It’s 645 am already! I have to get ready fast! Somin was running to her bathroom and showered, got dressed in ten minutes. An amazing feat for someone who likes to kill time in the bathroom. She wore shorts, a yellow shirt and light hoodie and her white chuck taylors. Looking at the mirror, she sees a happy Somin.

Min, I’m downstairs in your kitchen. I’m having coffee with your dad. I hope you’re ready. Upon reading the text message, Somin took her sling bag and shades to meet Hyun joong in the kitchen.

“Good morning dad, mom. I’m taking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter