baby, i do

borrowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park hyatt, seoul

 

                “auntie, smile.” Micha, the photographer for the wedding called out to somin’s mother as she placed the diamond tiara on somin’s hair. A suite was reserved for the bride and her entourage to get  prepped for the wedding. The girls too had their hair and makeup done by the stylists that min hi helped choose, as she herself went about.

                After placing the diamond tiara on somin, gum hee and hyun joong’s mother Ae cha, helped in clipping her two tiered Chantilly veil over her white strapless white ball gown with hand appliqué Chantilly lace, gauze draping and floral beaded embroidery.

                “auntie, min, it’s time.” Min hi called out to them, after micha took pictures of the entourage, her bridesmaids too prepped and ready for the big day, and they trooped out of the bridal suite to the salon’s bridal room, while waiting for the wedding ceremony.

                The aisles of the salon were filled with white and pink roses and peonies, candles illuminating the hall while a three piece orchestra played in the background. Hyun joong and somin picked everything for their big day together, with the help of min hi. The two weeks they were given were spent running from one place to the other, with hyun joong wanting to give his fiancé her dream wedding. Guests have already started filling into the park hyatt’s biggest hall, the salon, while the groom stayed with his friends who to no end and his parents were welcoming the guests.

                His friends, jun pyo, woo bin and yi jong were with him at the back, waiting for their other halves. The boys picked lots, and woo bin won and will be the best man. The wedding song started playing after the entourage fell into their proper places and one by one, they marched to the makeshift altar, as hyun joong waited for his bride to finally make her way to him. The altar faced the floor to ceiling glass windows, an arc of pink and white roses was placed where they’ll say their vows, with a smiling father baek waiting.

                One in a million you started to be played by the orchestra signaling that the bride is finally making her way to him with her parents in tow. Hyun joong had his gaze fixed on so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter