day three

borrowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Day 3 exam day

6 am. Her phone rings, with eyes still closed,

“who’ this” whispers

“Who else? But your handsome and very thoughtful boyfriend.”

Snore

“Baby girl wake up. Today is your driving test. We have to be there by 8.” While talking on the phone, Hyun joong was already inside his audi convertible, on the way to Somin’s house. He’s up and ready by 5 am. Dressed in jeans, white polo shirt and sneakers, he’s ready to take SOmin for her test.

“I’ll be there in 15 minutes. See you.”

After dropping the call, Somin slept again. To be awakened by kisses from Hyun joong.

“Babe, let’s go. Wake up.” He pulls the blanket away from her, uncovering her body!

“Babe I told you last night to wear your pajamas!” He covers her again with the blanket, takes her into his arms and carried her to the bathroom. He made her stand up under the shower and turned it on!

“Hay!!!! Babe!” Somin shrieked when the water hit her.

“I told you, be ready. You slept again, and also I told you to wear your pajamas. But no, you still slept . Now it’s payback. Be ready in ten minutes. I’ll have your breakfast ready by then. Enjoy!” Hyun joong left her in her bathroom, whistling.

After leaving her in the bath, he took out from her walk in closet the clothes that she’s going to wear that morning for her test. Skinny jeans, white ruffled blouse, ballet flats and left it on the bed. he went down to prepare breakfast for his princess.

Somin was fuming in the shower. How can he dump her in the shower when she was barely awake yet. after her shower, she went to her room to find her clothes ready for her. wow he really does love me. And I act like a brat.

She dressed up and fixed her hair with a clip, letting her hair loose.

Knock. Knock.

“Babe, are you done? Come on, breakfast is ready.” He calls from the closed door.

“Come inside first.” She calls back.

He opens the door, and Somin rushes into his embrace. “Thank you. And I’m sorry. Thank you for waking me up and making me breakfast and taking care of me. I’m sorry because I acted like a brat. I didn’t do what you told me last night. Sorry. Love you babe.”

“Hey it’s ok. I will always take care of you and I know already you’re a brat. But I still love you.” They stay hugging each other, until GEum hee calls them.

“Kids, breakfast is ready! Hyun joong, Somin! don’t forget the exam is today!” she calls from the stairs.

They walked down to the kitchen, hand in hand. her parents were already seated. Hyun joong pulled the chair for Somin first then seated himself.

“Good morning! I’m excited! By tomorrow I’ll be driving my very own car!” SOmin excitedly tells them.

“Baby girl, you have to pass the exam first!” Her father tells her, laughing. He already talked to Hyun joong about the car Somin wants.

“Hmp, I’ll make it. You just see!” Somin tells everyone, and started eating her eggs. Hyun joong placed her “power juice” beside her, and nudges her to drink it up. And she did.

They had breakfast quickly. After breakfast, the two left for the test.

“Babe, remember to relax. Just imagine, it’s me beside you not the examiner. Good luck! Love you!” Hyun joong, kisses her before she got on the examiner’s car and got in. he waited for her in the lounge.

She came back after one hour, with a smile. She ran to him and gave him a hug and a kiss!

“Babe, I made it!” She tells excitedly. “Now let’s go! Let’s but my car!” pulling him by the hand.

“Babe, wow congrats. But slow down. We have all week to shop. You have to choose wisely.”

Inside the car, she kept on talking about how great a driver she is now. and how she kept her cool all through the exam and that she remembered all the things he taught her. hyun joong just looked at her, and smiles. She has a lot to learn about driving but she’s one step closer. He still wouldn’t let her drive in the busy streets of Seoul. No way. He doesn’t want to lose her this soon.

Mom, dad! I made it! We’re on our way home now. see you!

Congrats baby girl. Tell hyun joong to go to dad’s restaurant for lunch. I’ll meet you there. Mom.

“Babe, mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter