baby, shussssss

borrowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

after breakfast, the families checked out of the Ritz, to begin the wedding preparations. One room in somin’s dad restaurant in dogok-dong will be used as a control room for the preparations. The mothers, Geum hee and the three girls mothers volunteered to do the actual planning for the wedding but the couple wants a professional planner to handle things for them.

     “Babe, we have a meeting with a planner I looked at the net and jae’s planner tomorrow. We’ll just give her a try. Maybe she can suggest the honeymoon?” Hyun joong and Somin will be leaving their families after breakfast at the Ritz. The others would all be going home.

     “Mom, Somin and I are meeting the planner after breakfast. and I think we’ll go house shopping after.” Hyun joong tells Somin’s mother, who was busy talking to Jae’s mother.

     Geum hee just waved her hand at them, not paying them any attention. Hyun joong and Somin left. They had a meeting with the planner, despite what the mothers said.

     They met the planner in a Japanese restaurant in sinsadong. They were talking when a woman of hyun joong’s age came in, dressed to the nines. She talked more to hyun joong than to somin.

     “excuse me miss, I am the bride and I have a say in what I want for this wedding. I’m sorry but it’s not working out. Thank you for your time,” somin dismissed the woman.

     “well excuse me, miss bride-to-be, I am the most sought after planner in this side of town. Good luck in finding another planner at this time. And you dr kim hyun joong, if you’re bored and tired of little miss here, you can give me a call, anytime. I can satisfy all your fantasies, if you know what I mean.” The woman left them, somin was trembling in anger.

     “come on  baby. Don’t mind her.” Hyun joong consoled somin. Somin grew quiet through out the day and asked him to bring her home early, saying that she’s tired.

     Night baby hyunni.

     Night baby girl.

     Night.

     No I love you tonight?

     I love you. she typed.

     I love you more baby. Dream of  me

     Always.

 

     The next day, another meeting was set up with jae’s planner.  Min hi, jae kyung’s wedding planner met them at samwon garden Apgujeong, in Sinsa dong. The couple was seated in one of the private dining rooms, with hyun joong teasing somin on her choice of food for their wedding when the door slid open and a woman in her mid twenties came in. dressed in an A-line skirt and a white ruffled blouse, min hee, bowed and introduced herself and somin loved her instantly. Turned out, she’s one of jae kyung’s best friends. Hyun joong and somin bowed, and the waitress came to take their orders.

     “so, do you have any ideas about what you want for your wedding?” min hi asked them, jotting down her notes in a leather bound notebook.

     “unni, well, we want a traditional wedding, with all the ts for close family and friends.” Somin says, and hyun joong agreed.

     “we also want to ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter