i guess this is it

borrowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hong kong day 4 last day?

 

     Breakfast at the hotel. The group was planning their day individually. Jun pyo’s phone was ringing. He looks at the caller id, and he leaves the group.

     “Good morning grandpa.”

     “Jun pyo, how are you enjoying your holidays?”

     “just fine grandpa.”

     “The reason I called is, we have to move the engagement when you get home. Min ji’s grandfather is pressuring me. When you come home tomorrow night, go straight to the hotel. But don’t tell Hyun joong or Somin, just get them ready.”

     “Yes grandpa. I’ll tell the rest the plan.”

     “Very good Jun pyo. Thank you. see you when you get back.”

     “Bye grandpa.” Grandfather Kim ended the call. Jun pyo goes back to the group to tell them the change of plans.

     “Guys new plan. When we fly home tomorrow, we’ll take the lunch flight home. we have to get home right away.” Prompting everybody to talk all at once. He raises his hands to silence them.

     “questions will be answered one by one.” Jun pyo continues.

     “Why?” Yi jong asked.

     “Well, all Grandpa said is that Hyun joong’s engagement would be moved to tomorrow night. the yes or no voting is done by them already.”

     Hyun joong and Somin are shocked, they just looked at each other, and saw the pain in each other’s eyes. He moves to her side to take her cold hands in his. “Baby, are you ok?” he whispers to her.

     She only nodded her head, and the others were all looking at them.

     “Hyun joong, grandpa said you have to get there ready with Somin. I guess, you have to go shopping for a dress. Because from the airport, we are going straight to the hotel.”

     Silence from everyone. Until Somin left. “I’ll just use the bath first, excuse me.” She was holding all her pain inside her, she walked bowing her head, fighting not to cry in front of them.

     She went to the bath and in the shower with the water running, she wailed. Sat on the floor, with her pain. The moment that she has been so afraid of is finally here. the moment where she has to let go of the hand that holds her, the person who owns all of her.

     After her tears and sobs subsided, she went out to get ready for their last day together. She dressed in a cheery mini floral dress and wedges, to at least let the world see that she’s ok. That her life is not about to end.

     She left the penthouse alone, unnoticed, without telling anyone where she was heading. The rest of the group were all in their rooms, getting ready as well.

     After an hour, Hyun joong was getting fidgety when Jandi, Jae kyung and Gaeul came out of their room.

     “Where’s Somin?” he asked Ga eul.

     “Isnt she with you? she was the first to get dressed.”

     Panic is now written on his face, Ga eul walked into their room to check again and the bath. When the boys noticed them looking for something or someone, they also helped look.

     But no Somin in the penthouse suite. Hyun joong went out of the suite to the lobby, she still could be there. There was no sign of Somin in the lobby or on the street outside the hotel. He tried calling her phone but he was directed to voicemail. He panicked and called his grandfather.

     “Grandpa, what is going on? Why tomorrow night?”

     “Hyun joong, I have no other choice. It has to be tomorrow. i’m sorry.”

     “Grandpa, Somin is missing. She left us at the hotel this morning. she’s been missing for two hours already. We don’t know where she is.”

     Grandpa almost choked on his breakfast.

     “Joongie, find her. whatever you do, find her.”

     “Yes grandpa.” His grandfather ended the call and called Jun pyo and Woobin. Now both Somin and Hyun joong are missing.

     Somin wandered around Kowloon, walking aimlessly among the tourists who were happy. Just two days ago we were on top of the world, and now my world is about to end. She ended up seated on a park bench, looking but not seeing the passersby.

     After hours of searching, Hyun joong found her still seated on the bench, staring aimlessly into space. He ran to her and gave her a big hug. He didn’t know that he was crying until he tasted his salty tears.

     “Baby girl, I looked everywhere for you. I know you don’t know Hongkong, so I was panicking. You could have been lost to me forever.” He says, still holding onto her tightly.

     “Joongie, I am lost to you now. we will be saying goodbye forever. When we get back, it will all end.” She cries in his arms while saying this with her heart wrenching sobs. They were crying in each others’ arms.

     “Babe, what about we just run off to Japan? While we’re here, we can leave them behind and take the flight to Tokyo later tonight.” He was grasping at straws.

     “Babe, listen to me, I already told you, I wont be the cause you defy your grandparents. Even if it kills me, I will let you go. I love you that much Joongie. Remember when I told you that I want us to make memories together, happy memories? Because when the tim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter