honeymoon 101

borrowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The salon, Park Hyatt

 

                the wedding reception was in full swing with somin having danced with almost everyone, from young and old leaving her groom with his own share of aunts and cousins wanting to dance with him too. after dinner was served, and the niceties done with, he was getting antsy, wanting to have a little alone time with his now wife, somin. he took her from another cousin who wanted to have another dance with his wife and bringing her to the bridal room for some me time.

                 He sat her down and massaged her foot, “babe, do you think we can leave now?” he asked.

                “soon baby, I promised grandpa another dance. He wanted to dance to a wonder girls song.”

                “but baby, I am super hard already. I want you under me.” he whispered to her, as they cuddled  on the couch.

                “babe, you’ll have me later.” somin giggled as he kissed her nape.

                “if I know it better, you’re afraid of me.” he , “and my little friend.”

                Somin pulled away from him, “and who said you’re little?” she leaned into his arms and kissed him, his hand slipping under the hem of her wedding dress. Somin opened her thighs for him, as he , his finger caressing her through her lingerie.

                “baby,” somin moaned in surrender, as they kissed hungrily.

                Knock. Knock.

                “baby, it’s midnight, we can leave them here.” He rained kisses on her neck, tempting her to leave with him, as his finger continued with teasing her, but somin heard the knocking on the door and started pulling away from his arms.

                “babe, there’s someone at the door.” Somin held his wrist as he continued to play with her . Hyun joong stopped and pulled his hand away from her parted thighs, listening for anyone outside the door.

                Knock. Knock. “hyung, we know you’re inside.”

                “ji wook, stay away. I want some time with my wife!” he called back, as he helped somin fix her dress, hair and helped her change into her ballet flats, and somin too wiped his mouth off her lipstick.

                “noona!” tae wook, ji wook’s younger brother called again. “noona, you promised me another dance!”

                “babe, we have to go, grandma surely is coming next.” Somin warned him, as he tightly held her in his arms, tucking her head under his chin, savoring the moment.

                “hyun joong, come out. The boys are waiting for somin,” his grandmother next called from the door, and somin reached to kiss his chin.

                “told you.” she says, pulling away from him, fixing his bow tie.

                He kissed her forehead, “mrs kim, you owe me for this.”

                “I know mr kim. I love you.” she kissed him again, and pulled him to the door, opening it and six teenage boys were waiting for them to come out. Ji wook took somin from hyun joong and lead her to the dance floor.

                “thank you hyung.” The boys called out to him, and somin just smiled at him. He too was pulled away by cousins who came home for the wedding, wanting to spend time with him. The DJ hired for the night continued to spin music that the younger ones enjoyed. Somin was dancing with another group, when hyun joong claimed her, standing behind her and wrapping his arms around her waist, kissing her bare shoulder.

                “oppa, cant you leave unni with us longer?” a young cousin asked him, as somin looked at him and kissed his cheek, swaying to the music.

                “nope, sorry, grandpa wants to say good night already, he finally got tired of dancing.” Hyun joong says, and the girls grumbled.

                “babe, let’s go. It’s one already and grandpa wants to say goodnight, your mom and dad too.” somin nodded her head, and left with him with the promise to the girls to a shopping date when she comes back from their honeymoon.

                “babe, I only said that so I can have you. everybody already left, wanting to rest for the final wedding this Sunday morning.” He embraced her in the middle of the dance floor, the music still blaring, kissing the top of her head.

                “does it mean, I cant have you yet?” somin , her hand caressing his back. He laughed at her and kissed her.

                “no, baby girl, you will have me, tonight.” he whispered to her, nuzzling the side of her neck, making somin arch her neck more to give him space to pleasure her.

                “babe,” somin moans, as they kissed on the dance floor.

                “hyung,” a preteen look alike of hyun joong tapped his shoulder, making him pull away from his wife’s lips. He graoned in frustration, as he looked at jun hong.

                “what!” he asked, his voice laced with irritation. Somin grinned up at him and kissed his chin.

                “what?” he again asked, nicer this time.

                “hyung, I lost and they want me to stop you from kissing noona too much so we can all have our pictures taken.” Jun hong nervously explained, as the crowd around them thickened, all cousins wanting to take pictures, even the kids from happy hearts were expectantly waiting. Hyun joong just nodded, and sighed. The kids seeing his surrender crowded around them, as camera flashed on their faces, somin happily obliging everyone leaving hyun joong frustrated once again.

                But at two am, when picture taking turned into dance requests, he slipped her hand in his and hurriedly left the ballroom, making a break for the honeymoon suite that awaited them, only heaving his sigh of relief when they were inside the lift, embracing his wife as they waited for the doors to open at their floor.

 

                Honeymoon suite, park hyatt, gangnam

 

                Upon reaching the suite’s door, hyun joong stopped and carried somin, her arms wrapped around his neck as they had practiced. Somin inserted the keycard and he carried her through the threshold. The room was filled with candles, rose petals littered the floor leading to the bed, a bottle of champagne chilling in a bucket, chocolates and strawberries was on the table, the nightlight of gangnam coming through the floor to ceiling windows.

                “wow, baby boy, all this for me?” somin , and he just nodded and placed her gently on the king sized bed, removed her shoes and laid down beside her. He held her hand as they faced each other.

                “all throughout everything, I pictured in my head what I’d do when I will finally have you in my arms, I imagined everything. But as we are here now, all I can think of is how lucky I am to finally call you mine. My wife, my friend.” He kissed her forehead, “my anchor to sanity.” He kissed her. “my everything.”

                “I always imagined myself getting married to you, friends and family would witness our love and joy of marriage. But I was afraid to dream, I know that one day I had to say goodbye to you. I knew that you were meant for someone else, you were always labeled as borrowed to me. I was ready to give to give you up when the time came, the most wonderful days of my life had been the ten days we were given to prove that our love is real and strong.” Somin says, tearing up, remembering the trials they have gone through, to prove their love was true.

                “every night, when we say good night, I was afraid that the next morning, you wont be with me. that you will be married off to the one I borrowed you from.”

                “baby girl, I was so afraid to lose you. I would give up everything to be with you. I already prepared our escape to japan, the moment they say no, you and I will be on the next flight to japan. The house is waiting for us, it’s where nobody knows us, except for my classmate in medical school, who helped me.”

                “was it takeru?” somin asked.

                “yep, the one and only takeru. He arranged everything for us. one day, I will bring you there. The house will always welcome us. we used to go there to fish.”

                “so that’s why he was grinning like he knew a secret that nobody ever knows,” somin said, remembering the long haired Japanese doctor  and his wife, miho who she met at the wedding.

                “well, for one, he is one of my best friends, and second, he too eloped with miho when we w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter