my aching heart

borrowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

     Day 6 My aching heart

 

     Saturday came bright and early for SOmin. Today she’s going with her mom to Happy Hearts to meet her friends. Its been a long week for her. she hasn’t been to HH since she started work. She misses the kids, they always know how to cheer her up.

     “Good morning, Mom.” Goes into their kitchen, kisses her mom and dad. “Are we going to HH today? Jandi said they’re all coming.”

     “Yes dear, they are taking the kids to the zoo. It’s good that you can join them today.” Geum hee tells Somin, looking at her daughter and seeing that Somin’s trying to be her usual bubbly self, but failing. My Minmin is hurting. Oh Min, this is all for you ang Hyun joong. Hold on.

     Somin seats herself on the table, and started eating. Although her mind is somewhere else, she has to show her parents that she’s fine. Just fine.

     After breakfast, she went to her room to prepare for the trip to the zoo. At8 o’clock, her mom calls her that they have to leave.

     Min, forget Hyun joong. Be happy. You can do this. Sigh.

     The whole day of Saturday Somin spent with her friends and the kids at HH. The kids were all happy to be going to the zoo. But deep inside Somin is dying. She cant forget Hyun joong. And that his about to be married soon.

     When she got home with her mother, and in her room, all pretenses are dropped. It’s becoming her habit to cry herself to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter