wishing tree

borrowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

530 am

     She rolls in bed, her alarm sounds as with her phone.

     “Good morning baby. time to get wake up.” he calls her the minute he woke up, too excited.

     “Good morning babe. it’s only 530. We still have time.” She answers back, with closed eyes.

     “no, I know how long it takes you to get ready. And you might fall asleep again.” He teases her. he smiles, thinking of the four days they would spend together.

     “Ok ok ok. I’m up.” She yawns, and he heard on the other line.

     “Babe, I’ll come pick you up at 7, grandpa’s driver is driving us to the airport. I’m excited babe. imagine four days! Four days!”

     “Ok, DR Kim, four days. Do you have any plans? With our six chaperons around, what’s the plan?”

     “Babe, let’s just enjoy the four days before we have to hear the yes or no votes. Ok? Babe, your clothes are ready in the closet. See you baby. love you.”

     “Thank you babe. love you.” she ends the call, standing up to go get ready. Their airport couple fashion of skinny jeans, a bright pink polo shirt, a white coat and pink sneakers for her and skinny jeans, light pink polo shirt and black coat and white sneakers for him. They also have matching luggage.

     Her phone rings, Jandi was calling.

     “Morning. are you getting ready?” She asked.

     “Yep, about to take a bath. Why?” Somin asked.

     “Jae kyung called me, the passports and tickets are with her and Woobin. We’ll meet at the airport at 730 so we still have time for coffee before boarding.”

     “Ok, Joongie is coming at 7 for me. See you then.” Somin ends the call and preps herself for their mini vacation.

     At exactly 7 am, old Dr Kim’s escalade, parked in front of the Jung’s house. Hyun joong comes to the front door to fetch Somin and to formally tell her parents they were leaving. They would meet the others at Incheon Airport.

     “Good bye Uncle. I’ll take care of Somin. Bye Aunt.” He formally bows to them, and leads Somin out the door with her luggage.

     they arrive at Incheon, just in time with the rest of the group. Woobin checked in for them and their luggage, and lead everyone to the VIP departure lounge for breakfast.

     apparently, they want to travel in couple things. Everyone matched with their partners. They had coffee and waffle at the café before their flight was called. They took the seats in the first class section, and enjoyed the flight to Hongkong.

     “Babe, just imagine that we are going on our honeymoon. Anyway where do you want our honeymoon to be?” he asked her, when they were off the ground.

     “Hmmm I don’t know. i don’t have any idea yet. you?”

     “How about Hawaii? We can learn how to surf while we’re there and sun bathe. And I can see you in your bikini.” He teases her, and starts kissing her behind her ears.

     “Babe, there are people here. They might see us.” She tells him, thinking that the other passengers are paying them attention. But they were on their little world, the others are watching a movie or listening to music, not minding them at all.

     “Baby, nobody can see us. as long as you don’t moan too loudly, it will be fine.” He whispers to her, his hand moving inside her shirt to play with her . “I should have chosen the skirt for you, so I can play a little.” He regrettably tells her, his thumb flicking her , earning him a moan.

     “Babe, I also want to play with you.” She whispers to him. Her hand moves to his crotch under the blanket the flight attendant gave them for the flight.  She him through his tight pants.

     “Babe, I want you so much. But we have to behave, we only have four days to go. we have to be strong, I promise you, the moment we are married, we’ll ditch the party and go straight to the honeymoon.” He whispers to her and pulls his hand from under her shirt.

     “Promise?” She teases him, giving his one final before moving her hand to touch his cheek, and kissing him.

     “Promise. Now let’s try to sleep a little, because future-Mrs-Kim, the minute we get to Hongkong, we are going to explore the whole city. And the next day, we have to attend Woobin’s ground breaking, remember? And there’s this very special place I am taking you. so, try to get all the rest.” He pulls her into his arms so she can rest her head on his chest.

     After a few minutes, soft snores can be heard from him. He was snoring like a kitten. They slept the rest of the flight, while the other six kept their watchful eyes on them.

     “Hey you two. We’ll soon land, wake up. rise and shine! What did you do last night that you’re so sleepy?” Yijong shakes them awake and teases them.

     “hey that’s our little secret!” Hyun joong replies, waking SOmin up. “Baby wake up.” she opens her eyes, with everyone teasing them.

     The flight attendant went to their group to remind them to return to their seats as they would be landing very soon. They all went back and fastened their seatbelts.

     “Babe, I cant believe I slept the whole flight.” She stretches and fixes her hair.

     “we woke up really early. And we had so little sleep last night that’s why. After we check in at the hotel, which do you prefer going with Jae kyung to see her designer or we go out on our own?” he asked her. he has someplace special that he wants to show her that day.

     “I want to go with you. but we have to go with Jae kyung first, then we make a run for it. What do you think?” she tells him, grinning with her idea.

     “No babe, I think she needs you girls to be there for her, for your opinions and also to fit your gowns for the wedding. My surprise can wait after Woo bin’s ground breaking. And after your fitting, we can leave them to shop on our own.”

     “Ok babe. nice plan. And you have to take me restaurant hopping!” and he nods in agreement to her. he takes out his dslr Nikon camera to show  her her pictures while she was asleep.

     “Hey no fair! you took my pictures when I wasn’t ready!”

     “But you look so calm here and so at peace!” they spent the remaining time looking through the pictures he took of her.

     After a safe landing, they took their luggage from the carousel and went out of the airport for their waiting ride to the hotel. Woo bin’s Hong kong staff took care of the arrangements for transportation and hotel.

     Somin texted her mom and telling them that they’re now in Hongkong.

     They will be staying at Marco polo, on the Kowloon side so the girls can do their shopping while the men would take care of business. The ride from the airport to the hotel, the whole group planned and bantered all the way.

     At Marco Polo, Woobin checked them in, and the concierge took care of their things. They all piled into the elevator to bring them to the penthouse suite that they’ll be staying in.

     At their suite, the girls opted to stay in one room, and the boys in the other. The reason, so they wont have any alone times together.

     After unpacking, the group decided to have lunch at a deli around Kowloon. they’ve all been to Hongkong before but not as a group.

     They walked hand in hand with their partners, with Hy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter