emergency!!!

borrowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Day 3     Emergency!

    

     At 930, So min let herself into the office. Hyun joong  wasn’t around yet, so she went inside the office to fix the place up for the day. Put the magazines in place, plump the pillows. And there she noticed the new things in the office that she didn’t pay much attention to yesterday. The new pillows looked familiar, the rug, and of course the pink vase with flowers in it! These are all the things that we bought at the home depot the other day! And this vase, I really wanted this, now it’s on my table! And I didn’t mind them all yesterday! No wonder Hyun Joong kept looking at me! Oh   I should thank him when he comes today!

     1100 o’clock came, but no Hyun Joong. So min was already fidgety since there were already 4 patients that are waiting for him. But there’s no sign of him. Soon the patients left, since they were only follow ups. They said he must have been very busy so he can’t come.

     1115 came, her phone rings.

     “So min, please, go to the OR, I need you here now. We have an emergency! I’m now scrubbing, just come and tell them that you’re with me. And scrub. See u!” Hyun joong was then preparing for the operation. He didn’t know what came into him, he just called So  min to assist him. Knowing full well that the OR team is as capable as her. They have been assisting him for the longest time. He just needed her at his side, he missed her smile this morning because he had to go to another hospital to operate on a patient. When he was about to go to his office, he was called for the emergency operation.

     When he dropped the call, So min wasted no time in getting ready for the OR. She got her things, ran to the OR complex on the other wing of the hospital.

     She got to the OR, introduced herself, but there was no need to explain, they were all expecting her. She was told to prepare and scrub. Doctor Kim is at room 2, a 17 year old boy who got into a vehicular accident. She then ran to his side.

     When she got to room 2, Hyun Joong looked up and into her eyes. He didn’t also know what prompted him to look up at that time, but wham! He catches her eyes, and everything fell into place. So min then went to her side of the OR table, assisting with the instruments and didn’t pay him much attention, again.

     So min looked into his eyes, wow, what a feeling! I missed him this morning!

     The operation lasted for 4 hours. With everybody feeling hungry and tired.

     “So min, are you ok? Thank you for coming. I didn’t have time to call you, I came from another hospital, and was on my way to the office, when the OR called about this.” Says Hyun Joong. He can’t help but look at her. She looked tired but happy that they were able to save the boy.

     “That’s ok doctor. There were only four patients, but they left. They said they would come by tomorrow, since they only came for follow ups. No emergencies.” She said while rubbing her nape. It has been a while since she assisted in the OR and forgot how tiring it was to stand for a few hours.

     Hyun joong then noticed her rubbing her nape, and his hands just itched to rub it for her. He forgot his own discomfort when he saw her tired.

     They went their separate ways to get out of the OR suits and back to their clothes. The two were thanked by the OR staff, and they all welcomed Somin warmly to the OR family. Since they know that this won’t be the first she would be assisting Dr Kim Hyun joong in the OR.

     Hyun joong waited for So min to come out so they can have lunch together. But looking at the time, it was already late and already time for dinner. So KHJ invited So min to have dinner with him since he knows

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter