day two

borrowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Day two

8:30 am

“Babe, wake up. Breakfast in bed.” Hyun joong, laid the tray on Somin’s table in her room, and opened the drapes to let the sun in.

“Babe, two minutes.” Somin replies, still in dreamland. Eyes closed, a smile on her lips. She must be having a very nice dream.

Hyun joong sat beside her on bed, and kisses her forehead.

“Wake up baby. I made your favorite omelet. With cheese.”

She snuggles up to him, and pulls him down on the bed with her.

“hmmmm.”

His hand, moved to her side, and tickled her.

She opened her eyes with Hyun joong looking at her! “HA!!!!!!!!!! What are you doing here? You were just in my dream!” SOmin tells him, shocked to see him in her room, in her bed. She had the sweetest dream, Hyun joong brought her breakfast in bed and he was kissing her forehead.

“How can I be a dream when I am right here. Come on baby, wake up. We are going shopping today.” He said pulling her up in bed. she was yawning all the while.

“Shopping! Really? But for what?”

“You’ll see. Now come on. Let’s eat.” Getting the tray and putting it on her bed.

“Wow, you’re really here.” Somin was still staring at him. She has been staring at him for the last five minutes.

“In the flesh. Anyway, I came this morning at 7 to make everyone breakfast, and your mom told me to come bring you breakfast because she’s going out. your dad already left to bring Eun jo to the airport and he’ll go straight to his meeting. So here I am. With. Your. Breakfast in bed.” Hyun joong explains to her, while putting the fork in her hands.

“Ok, so we’re alone?” Somin asked, blushing. A very naughty thought came to her mind. Him and her in bed.

“Hey why are you blushing?” He asked, starting to eat his omelet. He is trying his best to control his urges. He’s really really tempted, but he remembered what his friends told him.

“Nothing, I’m just so happy you’re here.” Somin grins at him, and started to eat her omelet.

They ate in silence, each with their naughty thoughts.

“Babe get ready while I fix the kitchen. Then we’ll leave together.” Hyun joong was picking up their tray, and about to leave the room. His is really bothering him that moment. One more minute with her in the room, then it might be game over for him.

“Babe, two minutes please?” SOmin pleads, calling for him from the bed. with her in pajamas and her hair mussed up, she is beautiful to him.

“Oh alright. But only two minutes.” He cant resist her. he lays the tray on the table, and joins her in bed.

He lies down beside her, and she lays her head on  his chest, they embrace. After a while, Somin started moving her hand to his chest, and still moving lower, to her “friend”. Her “friend” is up and ready for her. she touches him thru his sweat pants.

“Babe, no.” Hyun tried taking her hand away, but she was already inside his briefs. Caressing him, and moving in the rhythm he taught her.

“What no? nobody’s here. And I really miss you! Yesterday, we didn’t do this. And why did you teach me to do this, if we wont do it soon?” She asked, feeling hurt. “Maybe you don’t want me anymore.” Somin whispered, and started pulling her hand away from his very hard .

“Babe no. there’s never a time that I don’t want you. I will always want you. But I have to control my urges, I promised grandpa, I will never do this to you.” Hyun joong, started kissing her, gently at first, biting her lower lip. “Babe open your mouth for me.” She opens , his tongue slips inside. His hand was now inside her pajama top, caressing her . He started to her top, and revealing her puckered s, waiting for his lips.

He kisses her on her neck, to her chest, then finally to her , it and blowing on it. “Babe, can we do it now?” She asked him, her hand pulling his sweat pants and briefs off him, uncovering his very hard .

Her hands became busy, caressing him the way she knows drives him crazy, slow movements. Up and down. He was from too much pleasure, but the warning popped in his head.

“Babe, I want us to have a proper wedding night. I will not cheat you of an amazing wedding night. But for now, we have to stop. It’s killing me babe. But we have to stop.” Hyun joong pleads Somin, and he started to button her pajama top and pulled his sweat pants up.

They were both breathing hard from pent up desires. The only they can do is embrace each other, let the storm pass.

“Babe, just imagine we’re going to have the most amazing wedding night. All the things we want to do to each other, we can do it. And I’ll teach you things, and I’ll bring you to the stars. I want my wedding ring on your finger first before we do it. OK?” Hyun joong trying to convince Somin and himself.

“But what if you don’t convince them enough?” SOmin worries.

“I will convince them, even if it kills

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter