tabloid trash

borrowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Flashback

 

     Dr Kim So hee’s office

 

     Dr Kim was reading his newspaper and having coffee. Among his stack of newspapers, a tabloid was one of them. He saw pictures of a couple, walking hand in hand on a busy street caught his attention. It looked like his grandson, and Somin. he opened the tabloid, with more pictures, but with the headline: is the young doctor cheating on his fiancé with another girl? A picture of Dr Oh Min ji was included in the article. The writer alleges that young doctor Kim went to Hong kong for the four days with the anonymous girlfriend, leaving his fiancé, Dr Oh min jo hanging. It was also said that he’s on leave for two weeks, before the trip for Hong kong came up. the article made Hyun joong come out as a cheater and Somin a  boyfriend grabber.

     He calls Jun pyo’s father, who owns a newspaper, Seoul Daily.

     “Jun su, how are you?” Grandpa Kim asked, to the man  on the other line.

     “I’m fine uncle. I was about to call you. I saw the article on the tabloid, actually I just finished reading the trash they call news.”

     “Me too, Jun su. I don’t know who did this. It’s a good thing, we sent the children to Hong kong, they wont be back for a few days and they’ll never find out about this.”

     “Uncle, I think it’s time, we call them home and  move the engagement. We have to do damage control. This would hurt Somin a lot.”

    

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter