finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

borrowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

7 am

 

     The Hong kong sunrise is now peeking into the heavy drapes on the glass walls, waking Hyun joong. he feels heaviness on his left arm, and finds SOmin in his arms, snuggling. Not wanting to let go of the warmth, like a firefly that seeks the warmth of the candle.

     He moves her, partially on top of him, her weight on his chest. He her hair,  he knows she’s asleep.

     “Baby, I guess this is it. Trust me like you always do, love me like you’ve always done. I wont let go of your hand, we’ll face this together. You made me a better man. because of you I learned to appreciate the simplest gesture, you taught me that love and lust are two different things. I always got what I wanted with the women who graced my life before you came along. It’s with you that I learned restraint. Later tonight, don’t let go of me, I will wait for the moment I can call you  mine. Even if it takes me a lifetime. I will wait for you.”

     He knew she was asleep, but he felt her tears and her shoulders wracked. He too was sobbing. They are running out of time.

     They cried in each other’s arms, no words were exchanged. Finding comfort in each other’s embrace.

 

     Quarter to eight

     “Good morning everyone.” Gaeul came out of their room and went to the kitchen to drink some water and make coffee. They have to start preparing for their flight back to Seoul, back to reality.

     The others also woke up and Hyun joong and Somin had no choice but to follow suit. He was in a white shirt “I’m hers” with a black jacket and a beanie and shades to cover his red rimmed eyes. She’s in her white “I’m his” shirt, red jacket, red beanie and shades. They decided to wear their eternity rings and Tifanny bracelets.

     The group left the suite with heavy hearts for the Hong Kong airport. They never let go of each other’s hands, wanting the moment to extend for them. They boarded their flight in the first class section, and after lifting off the ground, they slept in each other’s arms. The group left Seoul as happy vacationers but when they returned, they were a gloomy bunch.

     They were met by their drivers, with the instruction to go straight to the Ritz where they were booked and the party was to be held.

     “Grandpa, we’re home.” Woo bin calls Grandpa Kim, pulling his luggage behind. Hyun joong and Somin walked hand in hand, not minding the crowd, the photographers taking their pictures. Its fairly common to them, since they were little, the four boys have always been gracing the news. Nothing unusual.

     A group of uniformed men came to usher them out to their waiting cars. Hyun joong and Somin were ushered into the Escalade together with the girls. The other three boys were ushered into another black Escalade. no words were exchanged among them. They arrived at the Ritz, the concierge taking them to the penthouse suite of the girls. They’ll have separate suites this time.

     When they arrived at the suite, Somin’s mother and grandmother were already there, as well as Hyun joong’s grandmother. Welcoming them into their arms. they talked about their Hong kong trip, while having coffee and cake.

     5 pm

     The doorbell rings. And they open the door to the hairdresser, Antoni, Geum Hee’s trusted friend, leading in his team.     

     “Hyun joong, time to get ready for tonight.” Grandma Kim tells him, pushing him, into the suite for the Kim’s. She leads Hyun joong away, leaving Somin and the girls, Geum hee and the team of experts to get ready.

     Babe, time to face the music.

     Yep, se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter