babe let's go

borrowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyun joong spent the whole night thinking what the evening might bring. His grandfather told him to be ready for anything. He’s afraid for Somin, Minji is obsessed with him. What if she goes on the deep end?

How can he protect Somin? At dawn, he already has a concrete plan. Whatever happens the following night, happens but he and Somin would be ready. He didn’t tell any of his three best friends his problems nor his plans. They’re all busy with their careers and lives. Gone were the days when they had plenty of time on their hands.

His phone beeps.

Hyun joong, meet me and your grandmother at Momoyama at Lotte, 730 pm. Bring Somin.

He left the house after breakfast, in time to do his errands.

At lunch, he messages Somin, who’s at home. also wondering what that night might bring for them. She already know that she would follow him to the ends of the earth and would do anything to be with him.

Baby girl, lunch with me? I’ll pick you up at one.

Ok babe.

Wear comfy shoes. We’re going somewhere special.

Ok. See you.

After receiving the message, she got dressed for their day. Hmmm comfy shoes, pink chuck taylors, shorts and baby tee and a hoody. She has no idea where they’re going. But she’s excited to spend the day with him, they still have no idea what happens that night.

Min, enjoy this day. You don’t know what will happen later. Enjoy. Enjoy.

Babe are you ready? I’m outside.

Ok. Coming.

Somin went down to meet Hyun joong, who was standing beside his Mini Cooper. It’s Somin’s first time to see this car, but she knows he has a collection of cars.

Hyun joong met her halfway, embracing her. “Ready?”

“Yep, but where are we going?” Somin asked, while Hyun joong ushered her inside the mini and clipping her seatbelt.

“Driving.” Was all he said. Driving away.

“But why? I already know how.”

“Because …. I want to spend this day with you like this.” Before I have to say good bye to you tonight. He takes her hand, and looking at her whenever he has the chance.

They took the road to the coun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter