drop

borrowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hong kong day 2

    

     10 am

     Hyun joong was sprawled on the duvet on the floor. SOmin’s legs were on his stomach. They were lying like a big x on the duvet.

     The six pairs of eyes were on them, passing by them. Jandi and Jun pyo were smiling and shaking their heads, WOobin was looking at them like they were the newly discovered specimens. Yi jong and Gaeul were seated at the stools on the breakfast nook of the suite while Jae kyung was busily making them bacon, eggs and waffle. The topic of the morning, Hyun joong and SOmin who were so deep in sleep they didn’t notice anything.

     “Really this two. They are always sleeping. I don’t know what they do exactly but everytime I see them together, they’re asleep.” Jun pyo tells everyone.

     Jandi went to the pair on the floor and woke them  up. hyun joong was up first, smiled when he noticed everybody was having breakfast. he shakes Somin awake as well.

     “Baby girl, wake up! Everyone’s up already.”  She only snuggles into the pillow more. He tickles her, and she finally wakes up.

     “Good morning.” she greets everyone, and starts to sit up. hyun joong pulled her up, and kisses her forehead. “Good morning baby.”

     They fixed their beddings, and went to sit with the rest on the table to have breakfast. Hyun joong nudges her to drink the juice he made for her. the six pairs of eyes just watched them.

     “Since Somin takes the longest to get ready, she will get to use the bath first” Jandi teases her. she smirks at Jandi.

     After brunch, they got ready for the ground breaking. The car would take them to the site at 130 pm with the traffic as a main consideration.

     The boys were in their suits and the girls in casual dresses. This is the third hotel that Woo bin and partners (his friends) opened in Hong Kong. This time in Causeway Bay.

      After the groundbreaking, they went to their Hong kong office for a small celebration. After the office celebration, they went back to the hotel to change for another night on the town.

     The girls opted to dress casually this time. Jandi in a mini skirt and tube top, Jae kyung in a denim mini skirt and halter top, Gaeul in short and halter top and Somin in a mini denim skirt and tube top. The boys wore designer denims, dress shirts and coats with no tie. Dinner would be at the  Ritz Carlton restaurant then party at the Ozone on top of the Ritz.

     They brought the girls to Ozone for its fantastic view of the Hong kong skyline and the great ambience. They were seated o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter