he's mine!

borrowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Monday

 

Somin woke up with a smile on her face. She cant believe what happened the night before. Her and Hyun joong making out in the car. She remembers, and she blushes. It was too hot for her! it was her first time to do that to a guy. Her first torrid kiss! And she never imagined she would actually do it!

She checks her phone. One message from Hyun joong.

Babe, I cant pick you up this morning. I’m now in Saint Jude’s. they called me. See you later. We’ll have lunch together. Love you baby girl

She took her time getting ready for the hospital. She will be taking the bus that morning. She doesn’t have a car yet, because she has to pass the driver’s license test this Wednesday.

“Good morning mom, dad.” Kissing her parents, who were having breakfast in the kitchen.

“Good morning baby. is Hyun joong coming? I made extra breakfast for him.” Mom asked, plating the food.

“No. I’ll be taking the bus. He has an emergency surgery at St Judes.” Somn said while pouring her milk on her glass.

“I’ll drop you off. I have a meeting near the hospital anyway.” Her dad tells her. “And when you get your license, we can shop for a car. What car do you like?”

“Hmmm I haven’t thought much about the car. A small car. A pink one.” She tells her dad.

“OK then, pink it is. But you have to pass the exam first. Then we’ll talk about the car. Maybe you can Hyun joong to go car shopping with you.” Her dad suggested.

“OK dad. Thank you. I’m so excited to drive!”

“Somin finish your breakfast. Dad is leaving soon.” Her mom tells her.

On the way to the hospital, dad and SOmin talked about a lot of things, from her work at the hospital and the home. her relationship with Hyun joong.

“Bye dad. I have to go! See you tonight!” SOmin got out from her father’s car. Min ji saw her getting down and waited for her at the hallway to her and Hyun joong’s office.

“Hey you! I told you to stay away from Hyun joong! Why are you now dating him?” Min ji asked, very angry.

“Good morning Dr Oh. You have to ask him that. I have nothing to say about this issue anymore. Excuse me.” Somin tells Min ji.

“You ! You better stay away from him! I’m warning you!” Slapping Somin, real hard.

Somin ran to her office, fumbling with the lock. She was crying, and she had a tear on her lip. She didn’t know she was bleeding. She didn’t know what to do. She cried her heart out. Now she’s sure it’s really Min ji, the one girl that Hyun Joong’s grandfather picked for him to marry. She’s rich, beautiful, a doctor. She’s perfect.

Since there weren’t any patients, she went inside Hyun joong’s office and lied down on the couch. With all the pain in her heart, she slept.

“Baby girl, I’m here. Wake up.” Hyun joong was on the floor, looking at her face. He noticed that she was crying and she had a cut on her lip.

“Joongie!” Somin wrapped her arms on his neck, and sobbed.

“Babe, what’s wrong? Did something happen?” Patting her back, he was trying his best to calm her down.

“Well, Dr Oh happened. I was on the way here, but she was waiting for me near our office. She told me that you’re together together and I should stay away from you. She warned me stay away from you or suffer the consequence.” She sobbed some more.

“Babe, I’ll talk to her. she cant do this to you. You are my girl friend, you’re the one I love with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter