golf buddy

borrowed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Day 5 golf buddy

    

     6 o’clock

     Alarm rings! Waking a sleeping Somin.

     Somin is alone in the house, her parents are in Busan for two days, Eun jo is in Japan for work. So it’s up to her to cook her meals.

     Waking up, she checks the message from Hyun joong.

     Good morning baby. just woke up. I’ll bring you breakfast or we’ll eat out? we’ll leave by 630 so we can still have breakfast at the country club.

     Morning babe. just woke up too. Breakfast at the country club. I’m already up, about to take a bath. See you in thirty minutes?

     Ok, I’ll be there in twenty five.

     They each went about their business of dressing up, still with no intention of matching their clothes, but ended up matched.

     He arrives promptly at 630 to fetch her, with his lotus. He is his blue plaid shorts and white polo, she in pink skirt and white polo. He meets her at the gate, giving her a kiss, and leading her to the lotus.

     After settling in the car, they went off to the country club where the others are waiting for them.

     Breakfast was a noisy affair for them, the guys teasing the girls and the girls teasing them back. After a satisfying breakfast, they went off in pairs riding in golf carts.

     Each of the boys were teaching their girlfriends how to putt, and with the girls ending up laughing at their efforts, because they were useless in putting. After so many trials, they decided to quit before lunch.

     They had lunch at the country club, with the girls planning a weekend trip to Jeju island. The four guys have no choice but to agree. The only thing is, they have to ask permission for Somin. it was decided that Jandi, Jae kyung and Gaeul would ask her parents, with the assurance that the three girls would share a suite at the hotel.

     After golf, the girls decided to go to the spa to have some girl time, and will meet later at the mall.

     Hyun joong and Somin left for his home first for him to freshen up. Somin was left talking with his grandmother who was watching her daily drama.

     “Mama, we’ll go ahead. I have to drive Somin home then to the spa. The boys are going out as well.”

     “Ok dear. Have fun.” Bidding them off.

     At Somin’s house, Hyun joong, went to the den to watch tv while waiting for Somin get ready. He’s really tempted to go with her to her room but he already lapsed on his promise. He cant make another.

     After thirty minutes, Somin was still upstairs getting ready, he was getting bored. He went to knock on her door.

     “Babe, are you done?” he calls thru the door.

     “two minutes. I cant decide what to wear.”

     “I’m coming in.” he opens her door, she was only in her robe, picking clothes in her walk in closet.

     “Which of which should I wear? This? Or this?” showing him skinny jeans and a sleeveless ruffled blouse or denim mini skirt with a pink floral blouse.

     “I pick the denim skirt. Babe, you’re going to the spa. Not to a party.” He teases her, she scowls.

     “Hmmp. I only wanted to look pretty for you.” she turns away from him, he hugs from behind, kisses the back of her nec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter